Writer says your inheritance should be given away

archive.is/aUt1v

Seriously who lets these people write? I'm sure as shit not letting anyone else aside from my family get my money after I die.

Agreed

doesnt matter to me, my dead parents owe me money

A discussion on transference of wealth. Two jews. Go figure.

>hurr I can live off my parents money and never work again after they die

Agreed

i agree. i'll give away my money

to my children

That's some deep commie shit right there

Give me one reason why two jews should control how YOU spend YOUR money

Everybody in this thread who agrees with the two Jews don't have wealthy parents, and therefore have no right to agree.

fuck that, they can earn their own money
i'm giving my money to a charity for homeless dogs

Your lineage is the most likely to share common traits and ideals as you and thus more likely to continue your blood line success.

well these people want to destroy the traditional family so at lest this is self consistent logic. But I'm working hard to find silver linings here.

(((Nussbaum))) (((Saul)))

Is it unethical to receive Christmas presents?

Can't you just give conditional co-ownership to your children while you're alive?

>intergenerational mobility is a bad thing
>it's your moral duty to leave your kids broke
fucking commies lmao

calm down steinveiner

Only if those gifts are better than you get because greed and envy.

>dude fuck small businesses and family farms lmao

Yes, fucking pieces of shit who work their asses off for themselves and their offspring.

Given away, but to (((who)))?

>be middle of three brothers
>grandfather dies and we get a fair bit of inheritance
>oldest brother goes 'Travelling' and haven't heard from him in years
>youngest brother has become a junkie and basically blew all his money
>I have four rental properties jewing some london cunts out of all their rent money
>got into btc around 3k before the bch split

I think for inheritance to be given there needs to be stricter rules, money can really fuck you up.

One of the drivers of humans has been to make a better life for their children, it's also one of the main emotional manipulation lines these people use.
>[x] just wants a better life for their children!

Hard to do that when the states taking it away to give to fuck knows who (themselves, most likely).
Implementing this shit has always caused a massive brain and capital drain everywhere it's tried.

>being salty some people are born on easy mode

>Helaine
I knew instantly from that headline that it was written by a Jew or a nigger.

FYI niggers are terrible at doing this so they advocate taking it away for everyone. pretty dastardly if you ask me

>Writer says your inheritance should be given away
Only if you are white.

It doesn't need to be stated. Only whites have an inheritance to give.

Yes some people can.
Their parents made the wealth and could have frozen it or raised a child that uses the wealth to expand it by business pursuits but they just made a lil leech.
Thats their own decision and their own money.

Jews don't? Obama family doesn't? Nigger rappers don't? Asians don't?

jews will steal it anyway

Liberals aren't having kids anyway, of course they're against inheritance.

>stupid poor people want gibs.png
You're retarded OP, that's not what this is about at all. All around me I see older shitskin giving their kids as much money and assets as they can afford, and they work hard so they can leave a lot for their kids when they die. These adult children are now buying and starting businesses. The only people who listen to the bullshit you posted, are white boomers. The overwhelming majority of us will get fuck all from our parents when they die, because they want to travel and buy useless bullshit. Many of them are very open and quite smug about the fact that they will leave us nothing. So what will happen when our parent's generation is dead? The shitskin will get a ton of money and resources from their parents, while we will get nothing. Shitskin and Jews will own pretty much everything. You think a shitskin will hire you for the family business? Fuck no, there's probably half a dozen cousins who want that job. So you will have no money, no resources, and no one will want to give your white ass a job. Have fun.

>Nigger rappers don't?
even though they dont live very long they always manage to die pennyless

>overwhelming majority of us will get fuck all from our parents when they die
>swedish flag

evidence presents itself evidently

(((Saul Levmore)))

Every

Single

Fucking

Time.

>How DARE people work hard and make personal sacrifices to provide a better life for their children EVERYONE'S parents should be MANDATED BY LAW to be as shitty as mine were

>Seriously who lets these people write?

People who want page views. Its sophisticated click bait.

>t. M.c. Hammer

Avoid the death tax. Before you die, put all your money in a treasure chest, bury it somewhere, and send your children on a grand adventure. I guess you could also just leave an empty treasure chest with, "The true treasure is the joy of family>" but that's a dick move.

>Liberal journalists
We must critique everything '

>Also Liberal journalist
I'm afraid of conflict.

>Female "journalist"
>(((Nussbaum)))
>(((Levmore)))

Since we no longer have disease as a primary mechanism for churning wealth in an elite-based society I don't mind eliminating inheritance.

Of course, the better plan would be to stop making the government protect elites and let the market churn wealth but let's be real that's never going to happen unless we start killing people.

I'm wondering what the jews would do if we threaten to take their money after they die. This can't be in their interest, why do these jews even bring up the topic.

Got in an argument with some schizophrenic from San Francisco about this. It's a purely emotional argument to screw the rich, when in fact it plays out like this:
> the truly wealthy form trusts or sign over the goods before dying
> middle class businesses, your plumbers and convenience store owners, get all their assets seized by Johnny Government upon death so no multigenerational small businesses
Say goodbye to the backbone of the American economy. Also,
>Johnny Government comes and takes all of grandma's keepsakes and photo albums because fuck cultural continuity.
Communism, not even once.

>Is giving your money to your kids unethical?
No.

Two Jews

Will the final betrayal of the boomer be complete?

this is 100% true
all jewish wealth is passed down to the next generation (rothchild, rockefeller etc), which family unit do they want to break apart most?

money should be illegal for goys

let those kikes lead by example then

>we dont have any money goy
>swiss bank accounts and israeli bank acccounts

If I wouldn't be allowed to pass my wealth on to children or some else family member, I would spent it all on luxury hookers before I die.

>plumbing business worth an excess of 5.49 million dollars

((Saul))

>Writer says your inheritance should be given away

That rule should be absolute to the 1% wealthiest.
Two world wars and countless smaller wars have been fought because banker families are able to transfer their wealth and power to the next generation.

Oh bollocks.
He'd change his tune if you waved a fiver under his snook, prolly a fuckin handwringer anyway if he's tripping on other people's money in his spare time.

So your kids dont deserve your money when you die but random nogs do?

>jews make up nearly 50% of the top earners in the U.S despite being only 2% of the population
>non-hispanic whites make up less than 40% of the top earners despite being 56% of the population
>whites make up 80% of low wage jobs

Yeah that narrative really doesn't stand up to scrutiny schlomo.

Her parents paid for her entire college.
Cognitive dissonance is real.
We've already been over this.

>Is it ethical for your family to get your wealth?
Why is it ethical for a government to get your wealth?

> be millionaire/billionaire
> open a holding company that will take control of you property and future income
>promote family members into positions to control the property and wealth
>die as poor
Inheritance tax avoided

it is unehical to cut of the bellend on a infant.

I agree.
As long as we implement strict colour and genderneutral meritocracy alongside it.

STOP PULLING YOUR FAMILY FROM POVERTY GOY

>what is estate planning

There are measures that can be taken to ensure proper handling of the funds, like a trust, or staggering the disbursement of the money to the heir. I'm a self made guy worth $3M right now, and my businesses are only growing so I know I'll have a lot to leave to my family when I pass. I'm still in my 20s, so I have time to think about it all.

And somehow it should ofcourse be given to niggers and various immigrants and "minorities" right? GO fuck yourselves. If you think people work their entire life to give what they have accumulated to a bunch of niggers and other people who haven't done jack shit. Are you serious!

Why should anybody but YOU decide what is done with your wealth?
And if you can't then its not your wealth

(((((NUSSBAUM))))) and (((((LEVMORE)))))

> Nussbaum
> Saul
> "Oy vey, we own nothing in the USA. All our assets are in Israel, you antisemite. Also, our debts pass to other people's children :^)"

What is it with these liberals? Did their parents not love them or somethng? There's nothing more ethical on the planet than seeing that your kids have the best start in life.

This, obviously.

no. I'm passing on all my gold to my children. What are niggers going to do with expensive jewelry anyways? Wouldn't even look good on them.

I guess it’s also unethical for kikelets to get $30,000 for their bar mitzvah

At work someone pls tweet that

If you wouldn't mind sharing, how did you start off? I'm thinking of starting my own business too and I'd like to learn all I can.

>implying niggers will ever be able to afford anything above 9K
top kek

rich people will get around this by doing what they've always done, kept most of their wealth offshore somehow (stocks/gold/property/art/whatever) and pass it down without including the government of whatever country they happen to preside in.

jews are included in this, obviously, since that's what they've always done.

fucking up inheritance would only make it way harder for people to get rich enough in the first place. basically another way to block middle-class whitey from accumulating wealth.

fUCKING cUNTS

>work my ass off as a wage slave
>pay tax
>start a company
>pay tax
>invest my profits
>pay tax

Good job. Now we redistribute your hard work for the greater good. Fuck your family and loved ones.
So why the fuck should somebody work hard, invest his money, thinking long-term?

What is the point of collecting vast wealth if you can't give it to your children???

>Work for the ground everytime working bees.
>Don't question the system peasants
>Trust me Goyim
>The republican party uphold the moral values of the blue collars.

Just kill the 1% and be done with it.

>yes, let us the (((government))) decide what happens to your assests after you die
praying for a civil war

Speaking as a father, if I am not able to transfer money to my son, why the fuck would I save? Besides a small ammount for emergencies, of course
There is literally no reason to save money if you're not gonna pass your wealth to someone you care about instead of "society"
Which is why childless couples/gay couples save less and just spend their money on retarded shit
For fuck's sake what is the problem with inheritance?
It's not okay for my son to live with my money but it's ok for a single mother to get my inheritance's money as some sort of social program?
Holy fuck

What do you imagine the excuse will be when, after two generations of this, the spread on what percentage of each race is in each income bracket is exactly the same?

Okay, but what about if we set like limits that adjust with inflation and cost of living that are ridiculously high.

Like, no individual can legally have or inherit more than a billion dollars.

The problem is we're encouraging poor people to be lazy, when we should be encouraging rich people to be lazy so they can drop out, and others can move up.

You are a smart Brazilian, you are right, a man can live with little wealth, but we work for greater things than ourselves. Stay safe

It would be entirely ethical for them to spend all of it on fireworks and then setting them, so yeah, just giving to whoever they want is ethical.

>moral values of the blue collars.
i dont think blue collars have moral values they are just a bunch of degenerates

and suck the blood out with your herpe lips?

I guess people will demand communism.

Why is this even being discussed?

Who else are you supposed to leave your money to assuming you have children?

Checks of truth. Do not circumcise your kids, it's all a Jewish ploy to hide amongst the goyim when needed.

Be a Carnegie, not a commie. This can only be done by YOU deciding where the money goes, not the government

>boomers decide, as a final fuck you, to blow their massive wealth on 3rd worlders and fuck their kids out of their inheritance
Sounds about right

>you didn't work for 30 years and just inherited a shit ton of money and property.

>"user, you have no work ethic. you don't know the meaning of a hard earned dollar." says your friend as they get knee replacements due to arthritis from working 9 to 5 as a manual laborer.

China has had half a century of communism and more than 70% of the elites there today are direct descendents of the pre-Mao elites.

Communism doesn't have a large impact on who ends up running society.

despoil whitey of his moneys !!!
>two jew """professors""" say Yes!

Where would it go?

The state? Or forced sale?

What would that mean for company ownership?

Like my family starts a company but at death it must become public? What if it's just a small family business.

It's unworkable to destroy inheritance.

Anyone who suggests that inhertiance should be allowed to give to your children should be charged for classist hate speech.

What do you mean Mutt? This is the natural progression of the American doctrine of "muh freedom" and individualism, i.e. why do you deserve any of that? YOU didn't EARN it yourself, off your own merit, etc. etc.

It is a result of your shitty state-ideology. It started when you abolished primogeniture (Jefferson).