It's my first time when i hate the Gundam pilots and want them be dead

It's my first time when i hate the Gundam pilots and want them be dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AcEY2EcQeZY
youtube.com/watch?v=N6GaIYxoO_0
youtube.com/watch?v=xZxCVMsVmOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You just haven't gotten far enough, they're the best by the end.

Depends on why you hate them, they are terrorists.

Of course you hate them. They're terrorists.
Hallelujah is also edgy as fuck in the beginning.

Give them time though.

TOH!

One of the few anime's about actual child soldiers in notMiddle-East

You'll learn to at the very least like Setsuna and maybe Tieria or Lockon depending on your tastes.

I personally didn't like any of them at first either and with each rewatch of 00 I cringe harder and harder at anything Hallelujah says. Guy is a real product of his time. Some of the dialogue from these guys is awkward as fuck too.

If you don't finish s2 with Setsuna being one of your favorite Gundam leads, I don't know what to tell you.

I don't belive that i will change my opinion on them but right now i'm waiting for download of S2.
Bunch of kids with PTSD who want to dictate a world mode by killing people.
it's for society to decide how they want to develop what they need to do, or want to do.
I could understand if you suffer from current political mode and try to change it through referendum of masses.
But not through pure force.
It's like middle ages.

So you liked the Wing and SEED pilots? Also I didn't realise it was possible to hate Setsuna.

Celestial Being makes sense when you realize that it takes a lot from Asimov's Foundation novel series, and that Aeolia Schenberg is essentially Hari Seldon. Everything being done is according to plan in order to prepare Earth for alien invasion.

Also you're ignoring that in the end, they created their one-world government at the end of s1 not because CB told them to, but as a countermeasure against CB.

>But not through pure force. It's like middle ages.

No more like that's how literally all of human history has been until about 70 years ago, and probably will be again if and when the UN collapses.

Seed pilots was ok.

In first season i liked those people the most:
Sergei "Wild Bear of Russia" Smirnov
Ali "Gary Biaggi" Al-Saachez, but when Ali killed a reporter it was something off character for my taste and a bit bitter.

>off character
you kidding me?

S2 forces a shitload of awful romance on you, so I doubt that will help.

>but when Ali killed a reporter it was something off character
>Ali killing anyone for any reason
>out of character

Ali never needs a reason to kill anyone, he enjoys it

>spoiler
I'm pretty sure even Aeolia didn't know that was going to happen

The only romance that happens is Anew and Lyle.
If you want to push it, Klaus and Marina's assistant.

Yeah he thought it was going to be the other way around. Humans going to space and bringing their conflicts with them.
He did expect aliens though.

Actually in *spoiler* i thought about it as a reason but they revealed that professor want a world piece.
>they created their one-world government
It's a way to degrade progress, and i think it's destructive method of CB.
Not really.
Competitive killing, it's like sport, but not with woman in it.
Thought the same thing.

00 is cancer. Even best girl couldn't save it.

>I could understand if you suffer from current political mode and try to change it through referendum of masses.

The guy who created Celestial Being was alive 300 years ago in the setting and realized that due to observing trends, the world was not going to change unless it was forced to. And by how the setting showed, he was right.

At first I was indifferent to them now I like them all. Setsuna and Lockon are my favorites. Al-Sacheez is great and one of my favorite FujiKei roles besides Haku.

We obviously weren't watching the same show.
Plus Saji's sister was getting dangerously close to the truth. He took her out so she wouldn't mess up the deal he had going on with space elevator guy who betrayed CB.

I wonder why they made Trailblazer like that. Alien invasion is one of the most inappropriate and unnatural things for Gundam franchise, like "we're Macross/MuvLuv/Fafner/Eureka now, deal with it"

>only has seen s1
>bitching now

You know nothing user, nothing
FUCKING RIBBONS

On the plus side with the movie you'll get to see the greatest work in all of Gundam

>sandnigger protagonist
Dropped

Are we really going to kick around this dead horse of a topic?
Alien contact was hinted at throughout the entire series.

>It's my first time when i hate the Gundam pilots and want them be dead.
Technically he piloted the mk 2 albeit badly

I will say that 00 was not the first Gundam that had aliens in it (though it is the first with living ones). Also they technically weren't invading.

Watching 00 with Sup Forums and /m/ was something magical.

Did he deserve to die? All signs point to most definitely.

How much I hated this little piece of shit. The only one who was even more irritating and more badly-written was Jerid.

Never forget
youtube.com/watch?v=AcEY2EcQeZY

There isn't a person alive who didn't laugh when the asteroid hit

>best girl

NEVER FORGET
oh god those fucking subs. Bless those fuckers at gg.

Okay, there is goes my inner thought about all setting.
Four pilots at start, who use four existing lifts for Suits transportation.
And nobody ever find it.
Four people against several countries - and dominate them.
That's not how it works.
Dunno how it will be but now i hate.
Give talib a chance.

They went full TV-Nihon just for the sake of a giggle

I liked Katz even if he was a little shit

Too bad she got a longer uniform later on. Fuck it.

>not the first Gundam that had aliens in it
Which one was first then? Have I missed them in previous series? I've seen every TV, OVA and movie prior to AGE.

It's utter bullshit that this interpretation of CB never showed up in anything else, not even SRW.
Imagine at 00's 10th anniversary, a full length film of that bit is announced.

>Four people against several countries - and dominate them. That's not how it works.

It is when the 4 people have Gundams so powerful that they can overwhelm everyone else. But in the end technology catches up to them and they lose.

SEED, the whale

>not even SRW.

Actually it did, it was referenced in Jigoku-hen.
youtube.com/watch?v=N6GaIYxoO_0

CB had been active before the anime

>watching non Tomino Gundam
Found your problem.

Has Kenji Kawai ever made a bad soundtrack? Say what you want about 00 but it had a great soundtrack.

What about nukes?
I want to see nukes.
Or economy or financial war.
For suits maintain you must have financial, enterprise, high-tech support.
In the current world we can trace the most money transactions exsept for cash.

Well they're not working on their own.
They're backed by some of the most wealthy people in their world.
It's made a point in S1 that the guy who OWNS the linear trains that take people up to the orbital ring, partially funds CB, and helps transport CB's MS.

It helps that their suits naturally don't show up on radar.

Yeah the second opening is the godlike, i listened it long ago without knowledge of it source.

Kek, Tomino Gundam sucks monkey balls. The only tolerable one is Turn A, while the likes of Zeta are hilarious bullshits.

Never reply to me again.

I don't think you understand Gundam if this is what you want from it. Even in Tomino works it comes down to having the biggest baddest suit on the block. That's the whole point of the franchise, to sell model kits.

See that's where Veda comes in.
Its hands are dug deep into all kinds of data, and can easily cover up that kind of stuff. They make it a point in S2 that it's capable of editing live-broadcasts on the fly with 0 delay.

As for nukes, Memento Mori is basically that.

I can guarantee that.

What did I just say?

Loli!Hallelujah is still like, the best thing.

That I should never reply to you again and I said
>I can guarantee that

I prefer Tieria being a big strong black man. Because really he could be if he wanted to.

If you keep replying to me I'm going to have to do something we'll both regret.

ah. shame that they weren't playable. Even if only for that scene.

But what was Treize's ultimate goal? A soldier's paradise like Big Boss? I'm seriously wondering because I can't remember anything about Wing other than I hated the plot, characters, and animation. Oh and Zechs was an awful Char clone.

Buddy, I said I won't reply to you ever again because you've asked me not to do this. I swear I won't.

I'm warning you. You won't like me when I'm angry.

It's easily can be analyzed through market, enterprise which support Suits - will go up in trades.
Or from information about iron extraction.
I don't think you can hide everything something should be exposed.
You can't just fight in your mecha suit to declare a win, you should use every little thing to determine success.
Just look at Germany or Japan, lost WW II but dominated the world.

But this would mean I need to reply to you.

>First time when I hate the Gundam pilots and want them dead
I take it you haven't seen Bellri and his extremely punchable face?

You're cruising for a bruising pal.

I like angry anons, it is my secret fetish.

I saw that show recently and i liked it a bit.
Only thing i hated - it's a sister thing

Veda literally has control over the world economy.
Plus the MS were manufactured in space. In bases camouflaged as asteroids.

youtube.com/watch?v=xZxCVMsVmOY

I ain't into no gay shit if that's what you're talking about.

Remember when everyone hated seed?

Not really.

Destiny tho

Destiny was fun, we got to see kira get annihilated by a autist.

I wasn't there for it, but overwhelming SEED hate was apparently the reason why /m/ was made.

Can't really say what Sup Forums's consensus was back then but this is how I feel. Seed was dumb but still entertaining. Destiny was so garbage and wasted potential.

>world economy
>control
Chose one.
But why?

SEED is a decent series, with some pretty good action and nice designs. My biggest issue with it is all the relationship melodrama, particularly the earlier episodes, though thankfully it lessened up on that towards the end.

Destiny is just a complete and utter mess.

I still hate it.

I hate 00 so much. The only good parts were Setsuna, the GN-X, and Sumeragi's perfect tits.

Everyone still hates it. It had it's moments though.

Is it worse than SEED?

S2 shits all over everything S1 set up. Quit while you can. If you think S2 of IBO is bad, this is worse.

And then came back and took his place as Jesus.

Pretty sure the alien shit is foreshadowed with the 'we lost contact with outpost/exploration teams at Jupiter'. Would have been nice to explore from that angle sooner than a single movie.

HIKARI NO KAZE NI NOTTE

>If you think S2 of IBO is bad, this is worse
Oh, come on S2 of 00 isn't THAT bad. It had some good parts like Setsuna fighting Amuro on the moon.

get used to it

It comes back to haunt them in S2.

S2 is literally them trying to fix how badly they fucked up in S1.

Marie

Marie

MARIE

MARIE PARFACY

MARIEEEEEEEEE

Zeta has some good points, but also some really shitty lows.

>purple i-field like magic shield for one scene
Why even do this magical shit, just have him go full insane newtype and dodge it all.
>retard curse for a year

>'no one understands or appreciates me, so I'll team swap because that one guy stared at me a bit'
Fuck rebecca's arc was so fucking stupid. She was somehow a decent enough spy to be used for very important front-line work, but joins titans for some insane reason. Same can be said for katz or any other brat throughout the series. Bright fucks up all the time and never deports their ass back to a station, even after throwing them in the brig once or twice. OBEY or fuck off. Same applies to fa, she fucks up leaving her post a few times and the punishment was revoking pilot privileges.

I'd complain some more about only killing protagonists team during the final 2 episodes as well, that plot armor was horrendous.

Dialog was still disjointed but better than it was during 79 or even Reconguista

Reconguista is slightly like Fafner where rewatching it makes more sense, except with Fafner is was on purpose and really well done, Reconguista is because they decide to actually explain shit in the last few episodes.

>Tfw Niel and Lyle got like fucking zero character development when Jihad-kun, Tieria and Ale/Hale all got some nice moments

Animation and charecters design done better, lacking romance and relationships with eachothers.
I will never understand the hate for seed.
NTR was the most iconic in anime.

(You)

Are you literally on the first episode?
Once the series picks up stream they become one of the best.

Read the thread, before posting

I did. I was being ironic.