THE

THE

ABSOLUTE

MADMAN

WEW WE'RE FUCKING WINNING BOYS!!!!!!

So this is what winning bigly looks like

lmao the absolute state of the alt right

"A hard fought victory." Any more proof Trump is a traitor? It was not hard fought. The traitor RINOS abaondoned Moore and pulled all the money. Trump waited until the last minute to support Moore. The media was relentless in their attacks against Moore and not one Republican RINO stood up for Moore. Commie-globalists Ivanka just had to spout her mouth off against Moore, and Soros poured millions into this.

ROY'S OUR BOY

Lol. Republicans don't get a poison pill, dems now have to follow through with Franken, drew blood on the Republicans for a 1.7% win in Alabama with 500K+ Trump voters laying in wait for 2020, and now have to sacrifice members towards controversy to gain ground. And to top it all off. Trump gracefully congrats Doug. Dems have paid a high price and arr now going to walk a deadly line these coming years for a victory that won't pull through in 2020.

Mr. Trump was wrong. We didn't get tired of winning. We never even started winning.

>the media and democrats can't stop talking about how Trump and his supporters will melt down and try to overthrow the government if he loses in 2016
>Trump wins and the media and democrats spend the next year melting down and trying to overthrow the government
>highly contested senate race in alabama
>the media and democrats pull out every dirty trick they've got to barely win
>act like a bunch of sore winners
>Trump and his supporters are gracious in defeat

Does no one else find this completely bizarre?

If you ever wondered what 5D chess looks like, this is it

I find it not entirely bizarre, but most definitely intriguing.

This. All according to plan. I have a sneaking suspicion Moore got with Trump and decided to throw it.

"It never ends!"
>the leftist tricks never end
>we are pulling back the curtain very soon!

>It never ends!
Depressing words when spoken by a time traveller.

>It never ends!
Depressing words when spoken by a gang rape victim.

Watch 2018 very carefully. Politics will never be the same I assure you.

>Watch 2018 very carefully.

Don't tell me what to do. I will completely blank out 2018 and focus on 2017 and 2019 exclusively just to show you how much of a free spirit I am, untamed and independent, forever dodging the grip of the man.

No that's called class. Having good sportsmanship. Things todays liberals know nothing about.

Can Doug Jones tank a hit from Reinhardt?

Sounds like you’re speaking from experience.

>leafposting in broad daylight without shame

Disgusting.

>Trump and his supporters are gracious in defeat.

"It was my fault! I knew he wouldn't win even though I recorded a robocall for him! Don't blame me!"

As an enlightened european I am absolutely baffeled and HORRIFIED when it comes to the american electorate. You elect a man who brags about attacking women for president. Then you want a literal pedofile as senator? Sorry amerifats, this just wont do. Come back when you get enlightened and sophisticated like us Europeans, okay?

Take it easy, Mostafa.

That's a pretty classy response.

Nominal behavior from the communist left.

>completely bizarre
that's not how you spell 'business as usual'

Everything he said happened, but anyway this was fraud clear as day. Trump signed an executive order to combat just that, and he baited you idiots into cheating.

Future happenings.

Enlightened? Your still an independent Kingdom. If that is enlightenment, then i guess we should go back to being a monarchy. Guess pillaging and raping truly is the way to go. Buy the way, is it true that you vikings are actually Negros?

It'll never happen, these neo-con cunts are batshit and determined to take everyone down with them.

The crying in this post is hilarious though.

how the shit do you know?

Attacking women? Hahahahahahahaha. LET you grab them by the pussy. Newsflash, women liked to be touched sexually by men they like. I cannot wait until the defamation industrial complex is exposed.

>Trump is such a political mastermind that partly due to him, a pro-choice democrat won the senate race
Which dimension of chess are we on?

just the difference between civilized and animals

This picture never fails to crack me up. How can Canada fuck up so massively?

I'm not even mad.

Democrats have been losing for so long they needed a little boost to keep from totally killing themselves. We need this so the alt-right can keep winning.

Put some strong competition in there and it may become a problem but for now Trump is still killing them. State senators don't really mean shit anyway.

There are only 100 federal senators. Those are the ones that matter.

U guys seem mad

It is well known that the left suffer from stupid

This. He's letting them bask in the minutia of "victory" by

are you a virgin?

Deirdre can.

How can you spin this as a win?

My daughter can

It's bait, obviously.

Worst dragon.

You take that back

>tfw when German Muslim next to me

Check it, scrub.

Keep shilling. It's like candy

>44 attack with 3 merges, refined weapon and summoner support
>moonbow over glimmer
>atk smoke over panic ploy

I find it funny the left thought the alt-right was going to drop on the ground and start throwing a fit.

Only the left does that.

what the fuck is this shit you are shilling you stupid nigger kikes

It's defense merge. You attack on player phase and then no one does any damage at all during the enemy phase. Defensive build. That being said, it's not done. I need steady breath and aether.

>Any more proof Trump is a traitor?
here is the event where the feds earned his loyalty

And by the way, you don't want the extra 2 might if you're enhancing the weapon, it's useless. You want to go DEF or RES.

i regret voting for trump now
it was her turn

kek you aren't even trying.

losers.

You still get one might from refining, but nigga pls even my neutral Fae has less noodly arms than that

It's has 1 more attack and 8 less defense. Wtf are you doing nigga
>TA
>QR 2
>2

Poorfag.

Why did you make a non-thread centered around a non-tweet?

Fae has 1 less base attack, a nowi having less attack after merges and ss than a fae is embarrassing
Here's my slut dragon for comparison

Kek
Topkek

>Stephen Hyde
Sam hyde's father crashed the helicopter with no survivors. The madman

lmao

Ha ha.

lol fucking newfag shill. You aren't supposed to present the image so blatantly. Make a snide remark about how he is a puppet or good goy for israel and just drop the image smugly so people look at it and have doubts.

I'm at work right now, so I'm doing my job AND yours you low IQ shitskin faggot.

Great move by him here.

A rank SS doesn't give the +2 attack, and fury gives +3. So without those you're looking at 47. So on a +ATK IV nowi you have 3 more attack. Woopty doo, you're still missing the entire point of the build.

Fucking leafs

The guy who signed it was blind in one eye.

'when they go low, we go high'
Fight 'em with their own rhetorics.

>not one Republican RINO stood up for Moore.

Do you think that, in some alternate world where he was not pedophile, he might have gotten more support? I do.

>Trump waited until the last minute to support Moore
Because he wanted Luther Strange and got stuck with a fucking dipshit

>dems now have to follow through with Franke

Franken will not resign. He never intended to.

His announcement just stopped the trickle of new revelations, bought him some breathing room.

>alt-right

Ha ha, they literally scream at the sky and they scream at the memes

The left still haven't learned that projecting their own isn't exactly winning.

I'd be a bit cautious about drawing conclusions based on this race.

Assuming the GOP can manage to nominate non-pedophiles going forward, this race may not have much relevance as a harbinger.

This is perfect for the GOP and exactly what is happening

Good move by Trump. Dems want nothing more than an angry Trump and he's not giving it to them

>It never ends!
Kikes loaded on trains next

No, because most of us are just otherwise normal, healthy adults, not mentally insufficient children.

Laying the bullshit aside, he DID endorse Strange in the primary. Gotta give him credit for THAT, at least.

Hopefully he has learned that Bannon does not have his best interests at heart, and will not let Bannon talk him into doing something stupid in the future.

>Then you want a literal pedofile as senator?

He lost. Even Alabama didn't want him, much less America.

>>Trump is such a political mastermind that partly due to him, a pro-choice democrat won the senate race

You think so? I'd think that, without Trump's endorsement, Moore would have fared much worse. With Trump's endorsement, it was a much closer race than it should have been.

>State senators don't really mean shit anyway.
>There are only 100 federal senators. Those are the ones that matter.

This was a US Senate election, not a state senate race.

>Because he wanted Luther Strange and got stuck with a fucking dipshit

Thanks, Bannon!

Omg Trump is so fkin BASEDXDDD

Praise KEK!

That's what happens when one party consists of civilized humans and the other is a mass coalition of minorities, self-hating whites and other degenerate wastes who lack higher thinking capability.

what is that cartoon supposed to mean exactly?

Checkd and kekd

When you are near, make your enemy think you are far.

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.

A tactic that drags on to long becomes a drag.

If you push a negative hard enough, it becomes a positive.

the storm is come.

Now I'm really starting to see why Bannon got fired

HEY HEY
HO HO

JONES IS A JEW AND HAS GOT TO GO

>If you push a negative hard enough, it becomes a positive.

Is this why people don't care about being called racist as much these days?

Nothing.
It's a joke.

>fired
You really think this isn't part of the strategy? Do you realize how much this election cost? And I don't mean campaign donations. Busing and absentee fraud costs a lot. Getting black voter turnout this high costs a lot, and requires people that nobody likes to admit are there. It of course would have been better if Moore had won, but do you really think the NSA and DOJ (led by Sessions, who saw reality with the Marion Three) were not watching the money transfers? There is far more on the line than a 2 year senate seat that will just flip back in 18.

That's got more to do with people getting tired, and most people growing wise.