Should Germanic states unite into single country?

inhb4 anourmous amount of butthurt
Listen me up before geting mad, our populations are small and alone we are irrelevant, if we would unite into single country and expell muds our population would be about the same size as the USA in the 50s, geneticaly speaking we are kinda the same, the only problem is language barier, which can be resolved by teaching kids Old Germanic, state would have 2 language sistem, so what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwa9KPxbZWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_Hdjy4CVw
youtube.com/watch?v=fEAvQaEEwEM
youtube.com/watch?v=TS7mVqzZY6A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZilNNQUtEvM
youtube.com/watch?v=PjuamNkZ5YQ
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
thelocal.it/20161215/married-italians-might-no-longer-have-to-promise-to-be-faithful
youtu.be/HIU-IhPrRS4?t=5m26s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Include Britain, remove Belgium and sure.

Bongs are germanic too, and so are french for the most part unless you're talking about the germanic language group.

Yes with DNA based citizenship and nukes. Also Don’t forget German Switzerland and Südtirol

Only the North of France, but they are very hostile in their mentality.

Also,
Alsace!

>Bongs are germanic too, and so are french for the most part unless you're talking about the germanic language group.

The French aren't really. The Franks mainly stayed in modern Belgium and a large part of the Netherlands, modern French people are like 5% Frankish, more depending on where they live.

Different map of the same, not sure which is more accurate

Nope

Get rid of the cuckverments, sjws, muslims and niggers then maybe

Burgundians were a germanic tribe and I'm pretty sure the franks moved south when the pushed the goths into Iberia.

You can join Germany and Austria, but don't include Sweden, thanks.

Britain, has scotland, wales, cornwall, Northen ireland and the isle of man.
They are celtic, not germanic.
The only germanic nation is england.

The only bongs germanic are the english.
The rest of the isles is celtic.

don't forget Argentina :^)

The early days of Germanic kingdoms outside the old territory generally had a hierarchical system with the Germanic tribes ruling over the locals.
Generally they started intermarrying and stopped being Germanic.

I'm sure they left a trace, but there were Celts there before them and they're still dominant.

Pic related is how I've always seen it

>should Germanic states unite into a single country
>not a single germanic country is orange
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i think its OK from a racial point of view
German blood should be regenerated with Scandi blood
but aren't cultures a bit different? Im not sure everyone would be willing to give up their traditions, now a confederation of Germanic states would be a solution to this, but without dissolving any identity

>t. pic related

Actually no they are Gaelic

>scotland
>Northen ireland
Both Germanic, or at least as much as England.
Lowland Scots (who most Northern Irish descend from) are Anglos who happened to end up in the Gaelic kingdom.
Scotland has been majority Germanic speaking as long as England
Flanders in, Walloons out.
United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand could be in it as well, since they are all English speaking and British diaspora and the USA has large German influence.

Anglos are spiritual Jews and too tied up with their fellow Brits

They are part Celtic gentically, just like Germans and Icelanders. And just like Germans and Icelanders, they are also part Germanic and have been speaking Germanic for a long ass time.

You can strive for this

I see.

>one spelling/grammar mistake per sentence
Silly racists like you should probably try learning English before trying to learn "old germanic". Dumb bigots, LOL!

You can view Wales and Highland Scotland as Celtic lands ruled by Germanics

Are you that kanker who keeps posting about how the Netherlands is better than Denmark and you are true Nordics?

THE KINGDOM OF PRUSSIA RISES!

South France are basically arabs and Slovakia/Hungary are mongrel zones

That's your problem

Lowland Scotland is as about Anglo as Northern England and perhaps has even more Nordic DNA than most parts of England.
If you can include Iceland, which is Norse-Gaelic, then why not Scotland?

But i don't really strive for the Greate Holy Helvetic Republic.

>

Because Britain wont likely have a union and you don’t have strong racial nationalist scene like the rest of us in Germanic lands do.

This.
People don't realize the Britain isn't the only Germanic country that has Celtic admixture.
Celts populated the Alps long before the Germanic's got there and Vikings used them as rape babies.

Iceland doesn´t want any of your refugees.

How do these make sense lmao

Remove sweden , then sure

None of those countries have a strong racial nationalist scene.
If anything Britain has more of one than those countries

Stop making sutistic althis maps

Because it's historically accurate

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GET A LOAD OF THIS BURGER

Then you can basically include all of Europe, because the era of Germanic kingdoms basically encompassed all of Western Europe and North Africa.

Are you fucking retarded?

Maybe scandic nations should, but unite with germany? Fuck that shit!

if all germanic sandniggers want to unite into a single caliphate then sure, go for it, but i don't know why are including parts of poland into this

Come on Jens, don't be so mean to Hans.

Fixed

Because it's rightful German clay. Germans were forced out of their land. Once upon a time cities like Königsberg were German cities full of German people.

>>>Lowland Scotland is as about Anglo as Northern England and perhaps has even more Nordic DNA than most parts of England.
That part i am not denying.
My dad's mother's maiden name was gunn.
It is from a clan, called clan gunn, which is short for gunnar.

yes

Actually, I view the whole of the peoples living together in peaceful co existence.
I have nothing against the english.

Not sure why Ireland, Finland and the Baltics are included.
You could make a case for the Brits, but their character is very foreign still.

Slavs are never going to accept a union with Russia, which has a Eurasian identity.

I would sooo wage war on the Germanic Faggots
Revenge bitches!!!!

for border control. it makes no sense to exclude ireland. its better to control them. same for baltic states. its nice to have access and millitary bases deep intto the slavic union. same for finland.

can we kill the chinese first

and those same cities were rightful polish clay with cities full of polish people before they were forced out of their land by germans. what's your fucking point?

This is the only acceptable answer

England has more in common with France and Italy than it will ever have with Germany.

Right but it excludes the old German land

Bit weird for imperialism

>south italy is not included
HERECY

This

Leave us out of your Germania bullshit, I want Sweden to be incorporated into China.

What are you even talking about braindead amerimongrel? Non-English NWEurope has splendid ethnoracial scene going
>Greeks
>good
By far the most subhuman group “of Europe”

Only the Cornish have dominate celtic dna in bong land. The kingdom of wales is mainly celtic.

>Wallonia is Germanic.
>Britain is not Germanic.
>What about the German speaking parts of Switzerland.?
Pretty dumb map altogether.

>United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand could be in it as well

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Fuck off greeknigger

Get fucking run over, man

I don’t even know why we are not outright killing greeks if anything. That’s how their ELITE looks like. That’s how Irish-abbo quadroons and mulattoes in Australia looks

INCREDIBLY ugly, mongrels with nigger and gypsy dna, cucked, non-racist, poor, cant fuck their women, have no relation to Hellenic race but still WEWUZ.

Doesn’t even take post-WWII 24/7 brainwashing for a greek subhuman to behave like a cuck. Those animals have ALWAYS been anti-racist since the times of Byzantine
youtube.com/watch?v=pwa9KPxbZWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_Hdjy4CVw
youtube.com/watch?v=fEAvQaEEwEM
>mfw subhuman ahMeds that are shitskined, poor AND cucked all at the same time screeches about some high ground
youtube.com/watch?v=TS7mVqzZY6A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZilNNQUtEvM

Lmfao the slav calling anyone subhuman mongrels

>state would have 2 language system
>state
>2 language system
>coexistence

HONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHON

meh. depends in what way you define clay. just because your ancestors were shitting in the woods in königsberg before the germans did, doesnt mean its 'your' clay. have you build infrastructure? did you build anything there at all aside from a few mud huts? if not then you cant really claim its your clay. back then your population in königsberg were maybe a few hundred with nothing build. cant really claim its your clay.

königsberg has been conquered and held for so many centuries, way longer than it was in any slavic hands. this makes it german clay.

just as almost everything in polish hands. basically everything in central europe belongs to germany.

Remove the Walloons and it's perfect.

Mutt be quiet, you ll miss your wifes rape
Alboruskie how long is it that you got your alphabet? 30 years?

forget about it you fucking white atheist nigger

As an ethnic German I support the concept of a unified German state

Fuck off orange scum

>WE WUZ

Everything lower than Alsace-Alps-Zagreb-Hungary-Wolgograd line is a subhuman wasteland, Ticino Kanake. Quite frankly it shows
>Rome
Multiracial society, egalitarian
>Byzantine
Multiracial society, egalitarian
>Catholic church
Opposed Iberian blood purity trials, protected the Jews from extermination in 1180-1250 and onwards
>Kaiserreich
>quialty of war
Go back home, serb scum
>Merkel
Europe was enriched with subhumans like you a long time ago and Merkel is a Polish

Back to Redddit

the thing is WE actually WUZ something. you were not.

I live in Breslau and yes i want the thing on OP's map to happen

And, yes, all Southern Europeans are legit subhumans because they have negroid blood. Eventually everyone who is not pure Upper Alpine European must be exterminated

Nordics are the only humans, every one else lack the empathy

the only thing you are now, is a disgusting sandnigger. how do you want more land if you have given control over you own country to the shitskins?

>lack the empathy
Really? Those who can experience empathy to outsiders must be sterilized, if anything. Southern Europe is NOT awesome or based just because it’s shitskin cumbasket. youtube.com/watch?v=PjuamNkZ5YQ

Italy is less Italian than Germany is German,

Guess who has the biggest antifa second only to Gayreece, SJW movement and fishes scum out of the sea for the last 30 years? Negrified Italy, why?

Reminder it's Italian navy to fish niggers out of the water
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html

thelocal.it/20161215/married-italians-might-no-longer-have-to-promise-to-be-faithful

>The proposed amendment to Italy's Civil Code would remove the word "fidelity" from Italian marriage contracts.

>The promise not to cheat is a "cultural legacy from an outdated and obsolete vision of marriage, family, and the rights and duties of spouses", according to the senators who have signed the bill.

>They cited a previous ruling from Italy's top court, which declared that judges could not legally place the blame for a marriage separation "on the mere failure to observe the duty of fidelity".

I T A L Y
T
A
L
Y

empathy is the biggest weakness of germanics tho. the thing that makes us great also makes us weak.

god probably needed this to balance us, so we dont surpass him.

>and Südtirol
fuck off gopnik

>Really?
yes

if only there was nordics and nothing else

No German Switzerland... WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU

Vast majority of people descend from Britain or Germany.
>t. Mountain jew and literal Brazilian mutt
ah, I see. Opinion disregarded

This could only work under Dutch leadership

I’m sorry, but nobody wants to live with subhumans

>an AlboRuskie calling me subhuman
>1000 years ago his ancestors were literaly stone age
>Byzantines turned him into human
KYS

Why is there a russian who issues certificates of racial purity when he is probably a mutt mixed with mongolians ?

Why is there a swiss who hates slavs for no apparent reason ?

Capital should be Hamburg

>negroid thinks it’s his ancestors
You LITERALLY are a subhuman. What is known as modern Greek was killed at birth in Athens and Sparta.

Genetics change over time. The major pillar of the Hellenic world view was uncompromising racial purity. So Anceint Greek City States is something they can never ever claim due to SPQR period mongrelization. For the most of modern Greeks even Byzantine (multiracial society too) is a cut off.

Spitting of “Greeks” is proud Northwestern European, Northern and West Slavic tradition. Not only Balkan folks and Turks hate and don’t respect you.

Reminder that Steve King being considered for Donald Trump cabinet position says in this recent interview that modern Greeks are not European and real Greeks no longer exist.

At 5:26
youtu.be/HIU-IhPrRS4?t=5m26s

Modern Greeks have as much relation to Socrates as Jamal Pedro O'Roof has to George Washington.

Stop smoking crack.

Is WASP landing in Plymouth is of same stock as the average "American"? Is pure Englishmen similar to 1/2 German 1/4 Irish 1/8 English 5/64 Polish 1/64 negro, 1/32 Sioux """"""White"""""" American?

Modern Greeks are subhuman grekoi mutts, not Hellenic

very glad to not have found any finns taking part in this cucked thread.