The GQ most stylish cuck, i mean ahem "man" of the year

gq.com/story/most-stylish-man-of-2017-64-modern-menswear-conference Why is looking like a cuck the modern male ideal, Sup Forums?

use web archive.

Doesn't matter how expensive or stylelish your clothes are if your skin is literally the color of shit.

that jacket is just a big no. the sort of garb you only wear when you've got nothing to speak of in the personality-department so you've got to have eye-catching clothing

What the fuck is that posture?

aziz is absolutely pathetic desu

What happened to men lads?

>le brown cock and hand and white female face maymay

>2017
>not realizing Tom is on fleek

Getting ready for the reboot. Not long now.

>on fleek

the dude always complains how white women won't give him the time of day

Nothing stylish about that stupid look on his face, bad posture, bad hair style, shit physique, and of course, POOOOOO. P.S. neither are the clothes.

Based

The pajeet rises?

was that even english?

user i think you have a mental disability

How do they manage to look even more feminine than women looked in the Victorian era?

he plays a cuck on parks and wreck too

People magazine also had Aziz and pic related Kumail Nanjiani on the list of sexiest men alive 2017. These awards mean nothing. What woman really wants to fuck this guy because they find him sexy?

What? An irrelevant magazine? Cool story.

He is so very clearly not suitable for that award

Wrong
JC was the most stylish man of the year.

Objectively, it is true and evident to anyone with a brilliant mind free of distraction. Unlike other models which may have sex appeal and other primitive nigger-tier assessments of beauty, Corbyn not only lacks these but in some respects, has negative amounts of them and yet---- YET, he managed to outshine every single man to ever pose for GQ this year, perhaps of all time, and not with an expensive suit but a cheap shitter!
That is because Mr. Corbyn has a rare gift, and that is aesthetics, and no, I do not mean his face---- I mean the acute measurements of his bodily proportions, his chest to stomach ratio, the torso and legs are perfectly sized in full alignment with the golden mean. In other words, supersymmetry. He is a living case for the argument that the man makes the suit and not the other way around.
And it had to be so! How else could an otherwise unappealing communist make it so far in life? The perfect ratios subconsciously influence people to do his bidding.

dude's a bellboy with a hair transplant

Without further ado, here he is on the cover of GQ.

Note also, the way he crosses his arms.
This is how any famous statue from antiquity has it's arms crossed---Right arm on top. This is the most balanced and visually pleasing way to see arms folded.

The "Dr. Phil" style, Left arm on top, is unaesthetic and quite frankly disgusting to anyone who has an appreciation of classical art or innate sense of visual design.
Most people are not able to control it so we are not able to fault them but are we? Most of the time, the left arm on top crossers are not genetically blessed with decent proportions, and it, like ill-proportions, are a sign of racial degeneration, ie, dysgenics, so yes, it is partially the fault of their progenitors for adverse partner selection. While the left arm on top crossers might not be able to control crossing, they can control whether or not they cross their arms in the first place.

Even a lesser race is able to sense there is something amiss with the way Dr. Phil's arms are crossed. Yes, Mr. Harvey likely folds his arms the same way--- but there is something deep down in the collective unconscious in his mind saying that there is something off. He lacks the ability to say what is is though but that does not mean he isn't still influenced by Dr. Phil's unbalanced pose.

>real men
posts gay actor

His whole shtick is that he plays cucks on TV.

GQ is a liberal rag.

He's playing himself. He's a brown manlet that probably weighs 100 lbs and has the face of a dog.

Seriously whats going on there?

Because I'm a beta always on the edge of reaching my alpha level and each psychological iteration I reach in achieving this I got fuckin gang stalkers noting every detail down to the last stray hair in my haircut what I'm doing and they then feed these notes back to fashion mags and talent agents til they have successfully implemented my style to the next year. They've been doing this over a decade now.

This. I bought a copy in an airport a couple of years ago, read about 1/2 of it, and threw it in the garbage. It's gotten worse/harder left since then. Fucking hard left soyboy propaganda.

Goyim quarterly is gay
They want you to dress like a street sitting bellhop

>plucked eyebrows
>that sickly AIDS body aesthetic
>those pants
>those giant clown shoes

Let’s be honest. The guy is a raging faggot.

The male feminist

4 jew is kill

how will they ever recover

Small brown person in a child's suit. No.