Suddenly Moore's accusers a gone. Poof

Suddenly Moore's accusers a gone. Poof.

Really activates the almond Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/12/13/roy-moore-accuser-reacts-2017-alabama-senate-race-294169
cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/12/13/roy-moore-loss-accuser-nelson-allred-reacts-sot.cnn
motherjones.com/politics/2017/12/reports-of-voter-suppression-tactics-pour-in-from-alabama-election/
newsweek.com/alabama-senate-election-allegations-voter-suppression-black-neighborhoods-746190
nytimes.com/2017/12/11/opinion/roy-moore-alabama-senate-voter-suppression.html
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/12/12/16767426/alabama-voter-suppression-senate-moore-jones
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/11/presidential-executive-order-establishment-presidential-advisory
youtube.com/watch?v=dcmKZ63T0ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But Moore is not gone. 4 counties had wildly irregular results in favor of the Rats. In a horse race that was neck and neck all night the last ten percent of the votes break +20,000 for Jones? This smells to high heaven. Moore is right to not concede.

Don't worry, you'll see plenty of accusers next year when the WaPo trots them out for literally every Republican candidate.

Wow, Jones spiked when results from cities came in. What a shocker.

Gotta keep them gibs coming in amirite

Yes

Pretty much. This is likely to set a new trend.

This is kind of obvious but I'm pretty sure retarded allegations are going to come out against many if not most politicians running in 2018. It didn't work against Trump but it worked like a charm on Moore so the media will try to replicate the success.

perhaps we should start a campaign to accuse democrats candidates?

Put them on the defense instead. Maybe accuse Gloria Alridge?

Maybe if that dumb fuck had kept his mouth shut and didn't say America was better under slavery he would have won.

Most people, especially the blacks didn't give a shit about the allegations, it was all the stupid shit he said that fucked him over.

This is only going to end in rape being normalized and no one giving a fuck. I hope the left is prepared for that.

>Gloria Alridge
Who?

These pedo republican tears are so sweet it feels so good.

If anything suppression of black voters need to be investigated as far as voting irregularities are concerned.Which there have been wide spread incidents of this happening.

>If anything suppression of black voters need to be investigated as far as voting irregularities are concerned.Which there have been wide spread incidents of this happening.
nice proof faggot. what are you talking about?

Guys, they going do the same thing to any candidate that doest tow the RINO or George Soros line in 2018. Mark my words. They only want faggots and progressives who support globalism and eradication of white christians.

Pretty much. This was a beta test and it worked splendidly. But libs will overplay their hand as usual and people will hopefully wise up to numerous accusers coming out of nowhere.

Because the media no longer cares. They already won.

Moore is still going to win, I'm not worried. The Democrats conspired so hard to bury this election but ended up just getting the spotlight turned on them. And we all know what happens when you turn the lights on around cockroaches...

I mean what are they supposed to do? It happened 40 years ago, they can't sure him. It makes sense that they'd want to just see him not get elected. They can't get anything else.

can't sue*

Where, exactly do you think they went, you lying, delusional moron?
politico.com/story/2017/12/13/roy-moore-accuser-reacts-2017-alabama-senate-race-294169
cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/12/13/roy-moore-loss-accuser-nelson-allred-reacts-sot.cnn

Do you even Google, or do you just assume your bias is confirmed without even a cursory check?

Yeah, people in cities tend to have higher education and can realize how retarded it is to have a pedophile representing your state in Washington

They commit so hard to the "moment" in everything, that they fail to see how it comes back on them in the long run.
ie: PizzaGate, Weinstein, Franken, Bernie Sanders, the emails, Vince Foster, Trans rights

That would make sense if accuser didn't also sink Franken, Conyers, and the mayor of Seattle.

Congratulations to Jones.

They threw some dems to the wolves, although I bet Franken won't really resign, who were getting to retire anyway and have safe districts ( eg, conyers). It's a ruse. There will a flood of accusers starting in about June of 2018, all aimed at republicans in contested districts. And it's all the media will talk about until election day.

motherjones.com/politics/2017/12/reports-of-voter-suppression-tactics-pour-in-from-alabama-election/

newsweek.com/alabama-senate-election-allegations-voter-suppression-black-neighborhoods-746190

nytimes.com/2017/12/11/opinion/roy-moore-alabama-senate-voter-suppression.html

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/12/12/16767426/alabama-voter-suppression-senate-moore-jones

Need more faggot? Let me go ahead and say your response for you: "FAKE NEWS REEEEE"

They had no reason to throw Franken to the woods though. Conyers maybe because he was basically senile, but not Franken.

>not even one day later
>they're already demanding houses

Start?

Yeah niggers are super smart, same with minority women I can see why you would want them to lead you.

>horse race
Heh

TOP KEK

He was too good, too honest, and too pure to be elected. Godspeed.

He's talking about how cops were allegedly checking incoming voters for arrest warrants. He seems to think every black voter is by necessity a criminal. Pretty racist if you ask me, familia.

Maybe but then again maybe Frankenjew was tired of politics. I think he was.

He was supposedly planning to run for president though.

all that justice rite?

>MSM drops all pretenses and floods 24/7 coverage with insistence red candidates are sexual creeps or pedophiles, all around election time

Lessons from the election: Play dirty or lose.

Dems/MSM went full pedogate on Moore and they won.

Either be ready to show no mercy or get used to losing.

>Suddenly Moore's accusers a gone. Poof.
Of course, they did what they were asked to do and now they are done.

This
Modern leftists don't know how to play the game they invented

Moore would've probably lost either way. He won his judge seat like 51-49, running against a Democrat, when Romney got 62% of the vote in state. He was to much for the suburban people in Alabama.

>mother Jones
>newsweek
>New York Times/(((opinion)))
>vox
It all boils down to a lady saying she had to bring her birth certificate to vote and of course the ACLU had to hike up their kiking socks.

Pretty much.

Muh allegations will come back to haunt the establishment

I don't understand, didn't he have proof of pre-written ballots for doug jones being found in some office or something?

Isn't this grounds for a do-over or something? That shows there was an effort to swing the election which seems illegal or against the principles of democracy?

but who wins if elections become about who can take the biggest dump and stand the shit smell?
just killing each other is more civilized. this aint america anymore

quiet goy, remember the molestation charges

>Election was 49% to 48%
>The Republican candidate was labeled a pedo by nearly the entire MSM/Dems establishment
>GOP niggers like Mitt taking the MSM bait
>"Moore would've probably lost either way."
If Jones won by 10%+ you might have a point but he only barely won by 1%.

Nice try faggot.

He didn't have proof anything, which is why he asked his supporters to pray for him.

>police car shows up
>VOTER SUPRESSION ON BLACKS.
I love libtard journalism.

fuck off with that race baiting bullshit. Maybe Niggers should stop breaking the law, then they wouldnt shit their pants when they see a cop?

>but who wins if elections become about who can take the biggest dump and stand the shit smell?
Welcome to American politics.

>just killing each other is more civilized. this aint america anymore
Wrong. This shit has been going on forever in politics it is just more transparent than ever. The MSM and the internet allows you to see the shit being flung in real time rather than waiting until your local newspaper/local news can dumb it down or clean it up for you.

It's the opposite. This election proves that Moore basically had a ceiling. Jones even being close proves that Moore was a shit candidate since the guy he ran against for the judge seat was also close.

Trump was also accused of sexual crap and Alabama still voted for him in droves. Why? Because Trump didn't say the Constitution exists to protect Christianity or that American was better when slavery existed. Those are lines that most suburban people don't want crossed.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/11/presidential-executive-order-establishment-presidential-advisory

It was all a trap. Busing people from outer state, registering felons, fraudulous ballots... TOO EASY!

youtube.com/watch?v=dcmKZ63T0ac

The problem was that Moore was too perfect. He wasn't a pedo, all the claims were false, he hated fags and was a true christian but of course the GOPe had to ruin it, never going to bother with republicucks or democucks again after this shit because they're both the same sellouts

Law is a white man's social construct and it racist to enforce it on niggers.

We have got to do something about these fucking cucks. I really don't know what the end game of the GOPe is. They used to pretend to be nominally against immigration for decades and that's squeaked them by, but this year they've been exposed as nothing more than amnesty shills.

It seems like they can't run faggots like Romney that effectively anymore so they have to do severe character assassinations on anyone who actually has the white's interests in mind.

That is true. The pedophile label didn't help, but the shit about the constitution bothered me. Like hillary he was a terrible candidate, our candidate.

Perfect for you. His comments about slavery are probably the reason so many blacks went out to vote for Jones. Moore was a shit candidate. Someone like Strange or Brooks would've blown out Jones and voted with Trump on everything, just like Shelby does.

Don't try to use logic with this board

>A candidate who lost by 1% while being labeled a pedo by the entire MSM/Establishments proves the candidate was a weak candidate
Nice try.

Dems proved that playing dirty is a winning strategy even when they have total trash candidates like Jones who no one hears about because of the MSM nonstop pedogate noise. This was an anti-Moore election not a pro-Jones election. Unless you have a time machine to go back and delete the MSM pedogate level coverage of Moore you can not refute this fact.

PLAY DIRTY OR LOSE.

Do you libcucks just spend all day long here shitposting like faggots? You're way too obvious. Everything Moore said was exactly what America needs, but then of course you have cucks like you who just want to ruin this country

All admitted to crime.

>american voters
>not sheeps

May I remind you Trump would have lost by 3 million votes if your electoral system didn't favor small states representativity.

Isn't it too soon to be resorting to near /x/ level conspiracy?

You should have to be a land owning white male with a family to be eligible to vote.

nah, there is a massive difference between regular politics and this, dont pretend that it isnt.
Dukakis got BTFO by a ride in a tank, Goldwater got BTFO by nuke scaremongering. Kerry and his PT boats. Romney and magic underwear and voting record.

Find me an instance even 10 years ago where even a state election made nonstop national news 24/7 for 6+ months based on lies and mostly by the media itself.

stick your informed nose any higher in the air and it will be in your own ass. fuck outta my country

Said this yesterday. Unfortunately, white southerners cannot math, and Jewish mathematicians working for the Dems took full advantage. Pic related.

what is detroit motherfucker

You don't seem to understand that any other Republican would've been in the high 60's like Trump, McCain, Sessions, Romney, or Shelby, while more always ran close because he was a bible thumping hothead. He were a strong candidate he would've won his judge seat by like 10 points like literally every other Republican.

Nah I voted for Trump. I'm just not in favor of ultra-religious retards who would rather legislate from the Bible than the Constitution.

Not saying I disagreed with what he stands for, but the reality is we have to win elections and just didn't appeal to voters. I think the peodophile shit was fabricated, but he was just to fucking outspoken about shit. Dude, nearly a million republicans didn't vote.

he shouldve stepped down and gotten replaced by another republican. he's a faggot who plays dress-up and i wish i couldve fuckin dueled him texan style (im from another country and he wouldve chickened out). HE IS BASICALLY CONTROLLED OPPOSITION. ANY MAGA DRONE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER THAN HIM. why cant you faggots see this: MAGA DRONE more votes > MAGA DRONE less votes. he shouldve stepped down and gotten replaced. and if the next candidate gets rape accusations then rinse and repeat until nobody believes the next accusers anymore

i'm ready for the 2018 rape allegations to pop up among the weakest funded democrat candidates

And all also tried to brush it off at first. The only difference is that Moore is even more stubborn.

>nah, there is a massive difference between regular politics and this, dont pretend that it isnt.
Wrong again nigger. You faggots are just being brought up to speed on what goes on behind the scenes.

right. because what goes on behind the scenes is what people vote on. fuck off

You can attempt to say the dirty tactics of the left had no effect but you are wrong.

PLAY DIRTY OR LOSE.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Compelling evidence was presented to all other cases besides moore. Democrats sacraficed their own to virtue signal.

I'm not attempting to say anything. I'm just pointing out the Moore was probably the worst choice, especially since Strange already voted with Trump on everything.

>lets corrupt the whole process because the result isnt fucked up enough yet
buttery jew right here

the election was yesterday jesus fucking christ

Respect

Its going to be hardcore and nonstop.

Unless the right is ready to lose they better get ready to play dirty and with no mercy. Better get ready to rip up the Geneva Conventions for 2018 and 2020.

>Oh shit, the idiot funnyman thinks he's actually a good politician because the base is sucking him off
>He's going to run for president
>He's either going to completely deflate viable primary candidates, or get shredded going up against an incumbent president

So they gain cheap moral high ground, do internal damage control, and put someone with a modicum of policy knowledge in the spot

The Seattle mayor also just had hearsay from victims. Franken air grabbed some chicks tits, the rest was also all allegations. Conyers was concrete in the settlement did happen.

>lets corrupt the whole process
Implying the process is not already corrupt.

You niggers are getting soft.

>That's a demand
Jesus Christ your bullshit is breaking your language center

I don't see how that make sense. If he was a weak candidate he'd lose at the start like that guy from Maryland in the last election. They have no reason to remove him, especially this early.

Maybe he could've won had he not been an absolute religious idiot. He's part of the Republican Establishment. He most likely wasn't a pedo, pedo is the new leftists battle cry now. "Racist" and "Neo-Nazi" have worn out and nobody really gives a fuck about them, rapist was the next one but still, they couldn't beat Trump with the allegations and his tape where he talks about having his way aggressively with consenting, willing women.

Now the word nobody wants to be accused of is "pedophile". There are some liberals who are convinced that Trump is a pedophile too, and that the Russian Blackmail tape has him with underage girls. Hold the fucking phone, there can't be that many fucking pedophiles everywhere. Soon, the Dems will accuse everyone on the right to be pedophiles, meanwhile they are the ones who have them the most and they defend them.

Roy Moore was frankly a shit candidate, far too religious even for Alabama and the things he said about slavery was also retarded. Even Nazis admit that slavery was wrong and ineffective. Had he been better, he could've won regardless of the allegations.

She's not obsessed. She's loving this shit. Alabama send a liberal democrat to DC, one who supports late term abortions. If you don't think she's behind the scenes on all this shit, you're crazy. She still thinks she's gonna run in 2020.

>i make claims and dont attempt to back them up

Then why step down? Is that not admission of virture signaling?

>because what goes on behind the scenes is what people vote on
Now that they are being exposed to the behind the scenes shit it does effect the public option on the politics.

>fuck off
The NaClO is usually located under the kitchen sink or in the laundry room.

>MUH RUSSIA!!!!!

Franken barely won his last election where voter fraud was alleged. He's not a strong candidate

The Russians never blackmailed Trump, its the Scientologists doing that through their entertainment and real estate industry ties.