What happens here?

>Israel gets new embassy
>"ISRAEL IS OPPRESSING MUH INNOCENT MUSLIMS"
>mynamar kills muslims by literal truckloads
>"what's myanmar"

seriously though, what the fuck is going on in here?? I've never heard of buddhist monks fighting muslims before

There is no Muslim genocide in Myanmar, it's a meme. The Rohingya are a mixture of both Muslims and Hindus, and they are being pushed out by the Burmese because they are illegal Bengali immigrants.

There are Mongoloid ethnic Burmese Muslims and they are left alone by the Burmese. The Burmese are only going after racial invaders in their country who are not Mongoloid, namely these smelly Pajeet rapist Rohingya/Bengali types.

Typical Muslim shit.
"Muh X group is oppressing me"
Why?
"All we did was bomb their public places every chance we got"

Based Buddhists are sick of Muslims shit. What more can you say?

Just a civil war that's been going on forever. It's the shittiest country in the world outside of Africa.

they're going to meme canada into taking them as refugees.
FML

Africa has 52 countries.

normie

I'm sorry Shlomo, but we got it wrong. It's actually the Mohammedans who are behind everything.

Buddhists got tired of Bengali illegal immigrants crossing the border and plundering like bandits in the name of jihadists

Buddhists don't abhor violence.
They abhor rage and the suffering of the innocent.
They just don't believe in using violence against anything but proven evil.
They had plenty "crusade" movements to fight against tyrannical kings and governments , that's why communist China or at least the Maoist faction is vehemently persecuting them.

It’s a military dictatorship over there and the civilian government doesn’t really have much power. Unlike what muds day about Israel there’s a very real ethnic cleansing/genocide going on.

From what I gather an Islamic terrorist group funded by Pakistan and Saudi Arabia called ARSA made up of Rohingya attacked a bunch of police stations because the entire country hated and discriminated them, so that was sure to change their perception of them for the better.

Then the military retaliated disproportionately with the genocide stuff. Should have just pushed them all out, the fucking rapes and beheadings are ISIS tier and they could have avoided a lot of the negative coverage.

But hey shitskins gunna shitskin. Hopefully we can quarantine all of ours in London and then just nuke it.

Read up on who paid for Lenin to pass through to Russia.
It wasn't the Germans.
It's a member of a certain Arab royal family.

>muslims are so bad even buddhists want them out
Let that sink in.

>I've never heard of buddhist monks fighting muslims before
Just because you've never heard of something doesn't mean shit. The buddhists in se asia have been fighting the muslims for centuries. Look up ethnic wars in Thailand and loas for example.

Lol the irony of this post

There is a serious crackdown on the Rohingya, and in all honesty, both sides are really to be blamed for this. The Rohingya did the first strike, but they weren't even considered a race by the Myanmar government; this would drive anyone to lash out.

>literal prison colony resident speaks of exile
Holy kek.

Lmao the irony of this post too

Why is Israel held to such a high standard?

The absolute irony of this post.

Because we're more easily bullied by big guys than goatfuckers who JUST HAPPENED to have a shitton of oil.

But why do Europeans have committees scrutinizing Israel when things like the Rohingyans are ignored?

Because Europe has a history of hating Jews.

Is that like an addiction or something?

2000-year old habits die hard.

How does one break an addiction to abuse?