This man will die in your lifetime

>this man will die in your lifetime
feelsbadman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-oV42OMQoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Press S to spit

but why user? hes one of the most important contemporary political philosophers out there,

S

S

>anarcho-capitalist
the walking contradiction has arrived

S

Chomsky is top fucking tier.
Universities introduce him with "The New York Times calls him arguably the most important intellectual of our time"
When that quote was actually from a hit piece the new york times did on somebody so influential "Should keep out of our history and politics"

Wow, he exposed the media for lying and being hypocritical propagandizers, what a genius

What makes him so good?

He talks too slow, I cant listen to him

he started modern linguistics, for one

youtube.com/watch?v=4-oV42OMQoE

ßß

Some of his works like Manufacturing Consent are top tier. The problem is that he was anti-american to a fault and he never linked the problems that he saw in American imperialism to the Jewish question. I guess that is to be expected as he is a fucking jew. He is worth the read but be careful with believing everything he writes.
I also remember him having a hard on when he wrote about east timor. Like anyone cares about that fucking place but he would drone on and on.

Saw him speak one. It was about an hour of incoherent ramblings about muh U.S. foreign policy. Nothing of substance.

Nice sweater though.

Are any of his viewpoints or argumentation presented in this video mind-blowing to any of you? Or normies for that matter? Or is it more so that he's a symbol of the free speech movement itself?

S

He petitoned to have holocaust deniers realeased from prison.

Yeah I think that's a great thing. I was just wondering how vague free speech must have been as a concept back then (and maybe even now). It's important not to take sides as the mediator so I don't really expect this guy to go full 9/11 conspiracy theorists and alter his legacy.

Free speech was unheard of until the civil rights movement. First amendment had all these reasonable limits clauses which meant the government could jail anyone they wanted.

Reminds me that Luke Skywalker dies in the Last Jedi

No, no he is not

S

Are you retarded? His understanding of international relations is juvenile and naive. He's a moralist who has never been in the policymaking hotseat acting as though "decency" would solve any international crisis and everyone who has actual policymaking experience are idiotic brainlets.

I'd love to see him as Secretary of State so that the reality of policymaking would kick his "muh bullies" ass.

This. Many smart people believe in things that only a stupid person would do if they were ACTUALLY in a position of power.

I have a specially selected roll of quilted toilet paper to use after I 'pay my last respects' on his grave.

S fuck that commie faggot
sage