Do you also like explosion?

Do you also like explosion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IbgEMvFVoNM
youtu.be/d9gRjZxgyB8
xkcd.com/1401/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I prefer steal

All the panties he stole were clean and fresh. Do girls in Isekai not experience vaginal discharge and period?

Also what kind of lewd demon wears black panties. That is borderline lingerie.

Worst girl.

maybe

Megu is honestly the closest to winning the kazumabowl, dorkness almost won through blitzkrieging the moment by ntring her future husband but megu just keeps coming back stronger.

bakuretsu yourself faggot

She already won in the LN

t.yunyun

>winning the kazuma bowl
>a good thing

pick one

I couldn't bear your forces and had to download this shit earlier. Dropped after 10 minutes. Seriously, what the fuck? Is that what we've become? Watching generic moe harem shit and praising it? the fuck

>rich
>will go with you to cast explosions
>knows your magic so well he has developed a ranking system
>rescues your friend from a human hog
>believes in gender equality
>has a mansion
>could support your broke ass parents.

Yes habibi, I like explosions and ramadan and underage wives. Allahu Ackbar.

nice blog shitlord

>Kazuma almost kills someone by drowning them with create water and freezing it within their throat
This is the first time i've ever considered buying merchandise related to a series

I prefer Drain Touch

hes not rich, he is drowning in debt

Sure. I'd like to explode. In her.

after vol 7 he is a billionare

I want to eat panties worn by megumin

Is this the Megumin Monday thread?

crimson demons don't pee, poop, or have vaginal accidents.

Do they ever give any backstory of why she likes explosions so much?

I think she masturbates a lot and explosions remind her of her explosive orgasms.

>generic moe harem shit and praising it
Funny that you say that since there isnt a single moe character in the first 10 minutes of the show. Episode 1 is almost exclusively aqua and kazuma.

yes

most cancerous anime of the season

because they're the MOST POWERFUL

> harem
> moe
Nice try baiter, work harder next time

>doesn't know the meaning of moe
The only one baiting in here is you.

> First 10 minutes
> The only girls are just Aqua and some irrelevant girls who never appear again
> Holy shit that useless bitch goddess is so fucking moe so I gonna drop this shit
Noice

What about Chris? Her panties were white, clean and angelic.

Can we please stop these Megumin threads now that Dustiness Ford Lalatina has taken over?

Head cannon is best cannon.

Yeah.

Do you want me to spoil you?

Goddess don't pee, poop, or have vaginal accidents either.

Do you really want to know?

Yeh

Who doesn't love explosions?

I love explosions so much I got in trouble with the police back in the day

Anyone who doesn't love explosions must be a filthy gnome.

thisisbait.jpg

If she's a goddess, why can't she make herself bigger tits?

That's a good question. Does anyone here not like explosions? Just in general?

Only because of one stupid-ass baka

story?

Why's this allowed

Not very exciting. I needed magic reagents for my spells, told them I needed them for school, but the lady at the reagent store called the police instead of giving me that nitric acid.
They showed up at the school next day and took me out of class to have a nice talk in the headmaster's office. All was settled there and the police left, leaving me with a warning. My father was the headmaster.

I like bakuretsu bakuretsu la la la.

Webm?

>dropped after 10 minutes
>harem shit

You didn't even watch it.

I don't have it.

Sounds pretty hysteric. I made a lot of gunpowder mixtures for a project in high school

I want to be Megumin as I steal Yunyun's identity and get her married to a handsome, upstanding young man. Then I'll have taken her life's pursuit right out from under her and left her with nothing. Nothing other than a husband she doesn't even know. Take that, Yunyun.

my meme

Yeah I donno how many people would get these two mixed up

Yeah, Megumin is way hotter than Yunyun

youtu.be/d9gRjZxgyB8

Why is Aqua allowed to wear a transparent miniskirt that exposes her bare ass for all to see?
That doesn't seem very goddess-like.

To attract more people to axis cult

She confessed, hoewever their relationship hasnt progressed much. For all we know it will end up as open harem end like the WN.

They're both brunettes with red eyes, and similar faces. One could probably pass for a younger version of the other.

>For all we know it will end up as open harem end like the WN.
Hopefully. I swear if Megameme wins the author needs to get some form of terminal illness and die.

Least it's a step up from holy shit Goddess I saw you first so I guess I'll find some inane reason to hook up with you now that the story is ending.

Why would she want to make herself worse? She's great as she is.

mad that best girl is winning

>Least it's a step up from holy shit Goddess I saw you first so I guess I'll find some inane reason to hook up with you now that the story is ending.
Nope. Definitely better than megameme.
I'd be fine with either an open end, Aqua end or a Darkness end where Aqua stays with them

Your tears will be delicious.

They've written literally everything to point to a Megumin end. Aqua end would be bad writing and Darkness has expressed interest but there's not nearly enough suggesting they end up together. Why are you so upset at the thought of an ending that makes sense?

because it's not his waifu

Konosuba!

Why Aqua end wold be bad writing

Why Aqua doesn't wear any panties? Is this fact ever discussed in the show?

Because there is nothing I find likeable or funny about her, in fact the story would be much better without her, hell they could have had Wiz fill in her role when they met her and it would be a lot better.
If the author fucks this up and lets that redditor's wet dream win then I hope some honorable nip otaku kills the author or she gets a terminal illness and die.

yes

Because she's an idiot

Aqua goes back being a goddess
Dorkness goes back being a princess
Megumin wins the Kazumabowl

So you just have a very unpopular taste, sucks to be you

Because neither Aqua or Kazuma have shown a lick of interest in eachother over more than a year living together.

Have you read the LN? Scumzuma doesn't express interest in Aqua in the slightest. They don't like each other romantically. However, they are best bros. Which does not equal romantic relationship.

>personally doesn't like her so that means the writing is bad
>pays attention to what reddit has to say
>wishes an author writing a coherent story with slow romantic buildup a death

Ah, say no more. This says it all.

There is nothing wrong with being an idiot. Problem is, Aqua is both idiot and an asshole. And so fucking useless at the same time.

Obligatory:

xkcd.com/1401/

Actually railway cannons are

I agree

It's never discussed because it's a DEEN only thing. She wears panties in the LN.

I dunno, they just don't seem that practical, aside from being a deterrent (or is that the point?)

Megumeme also stopped wearing panties in the anime

>I swear Albert, it's this big
>Whatever you say, mein Führer

I don't think elves like explosions much either.

with all the ass shots of aqua where it shows she is at best wearing the most thin g string known to mankind, how has no one in the cast seen her pussy yet?

They all probably have

The whole town

Because no one cares enough to look.

The whole guild has seen it when she's drinking probably

She has the godly power of controlling camera angles and censorship

>That's really normal looking pussy for a Goddess
>Yeah, nothing special about
>I'm kind of disappointed
Everyone has seen it but no one cares.

To me her saggy tits are way more atractive

Nobody pays attention to that wet rag Yunyun anyway.