Get on bus

>Get on bus
>See qt late twenty year old red haired, blue eyed pail woman
>See her with a mixed race ugly baby
>Be pissed off for the rest of the day

How does Sup Forums calm down after seeing something like this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n5qn_kShlDI
independent.ie/style/beauty/10-beautiful-irish-models-we-cant-get-enough-of-on-instagram-30992395.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who are you to judge?

Cuck

By feeling bad for that poor woman, she has a fucking bucket for skin

jack off to BLACKED.com

By not giving a fuck about other people except myself and my family, and realizing that the world is fucked regardless of how hard I try to change it. That’s how.

need to start confronting women like this

they think its okay because nobody has expressed to them how vile it actually is

If you can't judge things you are a brainwashed zombie.

Just picture the decay to come and find solace in the fact that everyone else will not know what is happening but you will.

Most gingers race mix as soon as they get the opportunity, men and women, just look at Prince Harry.

I'm someone who doesn't want my countries genes to be sullied my horrible shitskins.

You sound racist to me

>red hair with blue eyes (and also pale skin)
Is this a typical Celts women?

No, green eyes.
You should leave the EU and team up with us. We’ll give you NI.

You sound like a cuck to me

No blue eyes with dark brown hair is most common only around 20% of Irish have red hair.

Lmao. Please actually do this so you get slapped in your fat fuck larper face.

well atleast she is marked for life now.would be worse if some unsuspecting white guy married coalburner. now he knows what she is. race traiting whore.

Just slap the whore back

Use that rage and hit the gym

Lol did you miss when the TWP confronted some mudshark at a restaurant?

This

Also Fuck off cuck

I'm doing that, doesn't help much I still get pissed off by coal burning bitches.

Keep the anger inside until one day you decide to blow your head off. Welcome to the 21st century Europe potatoanon.

I have a skill to look at people like that with such utter disgust that they take notice of it
Usually sticks too

I guess the last and only option for a repressed little bitchboi like you is to anonymously complain on the internet. Good job!

>why is that 300 lb incel glowering at me?
> oh shit he’s cross eyed lmao

Dude...the Irish genes can not be any more sullied. Seriously, she is advancing your race of pale like goblin creature.

Because my tax dollars are going towards creating single motherhood as a viable economic route for mudshark thots via the welfare system.

hnng
I fucking adore redheads

>This coming from an American

And I bet you only do it to unaccompanied women you little bitch

Lost bet, I never mind getting into a fistfight, but it's the internet, faggots like you won't believe me anyway
Not cross eyed, not fat, try not judging others the same way you judge yourself

user, those women see each other in public all the time, and they all see the same thing: Mixed shitlets, no father. They're all thinking the same thing when they do. Let Gen Z girls start maturing, then see how common this shit will be. They don't want to be a generation of single mothers and used coalburners like the unwanted, valueless ones they see now. This is going to drop off drastically in the next 10 years.

Just cheer yourself up that the crazy red head outed herself.

Just be glad she has a supportive father to keep her safe.

wow living in Ireland must be nice if seeing this enrages you so much. I literally see this almost every day. Every time I go to the grocery store I will see a white woman with a half niglet. Every fucking time, doesn't matter what part of town I'm in

Women that race-mix already have something wrong with them and race-mixing is just a symptom of a deeper problem. You should thank her for having her mutt around so you know to avoid her

>statistics, pie charts and generalizing are things i should take at face value
Wew boy

>ignoring the reality the your country is less white then Mexico
wew boyo

I want to chop her up into 500 pieces and eat her for dinner.

>Giving these hooores any attention and a sob story to say all their life and an excuse for all these thirsty mongrels to get their dick in...
Just ignore them. This is what you do with whores or homeless or mongrels. Shun them. Pretend they don't exist. This is how you kill them. Trust me. They thrive off confrontation and attention. Don't feed them.

Simple, just do like HE did

Well they are never qt here, its always ugly/trashy/fatty or otherwise undesirable women who have mudbabies because nobody else is stupid enough to breed with them. So I just laugh at them for being a pathetic clichem

But if I ever see a hot one, I am aware that there is a 90% chance she was abused by her father, physically sexually or both, leading to a drug addiction and daddy-hatred fetish, and I just feel sorry for her, but also kinda laugh that muds only get the broken goods.

Face it mate you wouldn't have gotten with her even if brown people literally never existed.

You two probably could be the last two people on Earth and she'd drink bleach before she'd sit on your dick.

>join ("with") UK
>"you" get NI

Nice try, Perfidious.

With our 50 million illegals, out of a population of 450 million, wouldn't magically deporting all of them make us a fuck ton whiter? Like, not even changing anything besides getting rid of illegals.

Assuming 30 million of our illegals are non-white, we'd magically become 6.66% whiter.

You need to stay on plebbit and leave here.

>be (You) a few years later
>be bored, go to ribbit
>check the "where are the good men" joke sub
>see the same """""""""qt"""""""""""" on a screencap there, looking for a "good, family man with stable income"

They are still in your country m8

You can even pleasantly confront. "Wow beautiful baby! The father must be wonderful" (66% chance hes disappeared)

Shit keeps me awake at night.

just smoke some weed and get drunk bro then play some 'vidya'

>not saying something

same

lol you should have walked up to her and told her

"Your baby looks just like you :)"

red heads are hit or miss

Bad choices in life an analogy is seeing homeless on the streets. Just say were are not all geniuses like myself and carry on.

I question the veracity of your story. Either she was ugly or the baby wasn't brown.

>pail woman

I am racist. Most sane people are.

kek

I usually don't calm down, I'm just angry the whole day.

What the hell is wrong with you? This is America not Africa. You have to go back.

>You sound racist to me
Wew
where the fuck do you think you are faggot?

This is now a nigger hate thread

Redheads are simply albino niggers, so there is nothing to be concerned about except for the fact that you are not white.

You've never lived until you've tasted the flesh of a redhead.

might start doing this

Absolutely subhuman

I feel you. I really do. It feels just so wrong. Women and numales will never understand. It is a primitive visceral reaction you feel. A man should never have to witness a woman of his own tribe being claimed by a man of a foreign tribe. Throughout most of human history, the man would either be dead or the one claiming. A man should fight to death to make sure he won't witness that. But our society disallows it. That's why it feels so bad. It just shouldn't happen. You should be hitting the nigger in the head with a rock, but you can't. There's only impotent rage and then resignation and depression.

>Lol did you miss when the TWP confronted some mudshark at a restaurant?
gotta link?

4 jew is kill
→ #
how will they ever recover

Can you not do this shit where you post outliers and pretend like they're the norm?

Have you actually seen the average Irish woman?

It's this shit but hairy and with an Adam's Apple youtube.com/watch?v=n5qn_kShlDI

>go anywhere
>see white people
>only white people
>everyone is white
How tolerant of the west.

At least the white genes here aren't genetically predisposed to being 100% ugly as all shit, AKA literally every single Irish person ever

All the good Irish stock came to America 200 years ago

selfies or you're cross eyed and fat

calm down incel

Someone post that picture of that ugly mixed baby being held by trump supporters

I calm down by never riding the bus like a broke nigger

I went Christmas shopping the other day and saw a white woman with a mix-mud baby and a black boyfriend struggling to get a cart out at the entrance. She had a black eye.

I laughed and shook my head, and I'm sure she saw me. I just don't give a shit anymore.

this... to the letter

dude pls im on nofap -_-

Paris?

shouldve killed em both lad

enjoying hannakuh, shlomo?

>This coming from an American
independent.ie/style/beauty/10-beautiful-irish-models-we-cant-get-enough-of-on-instagram-30992395.html

British Islands are the most cucked places.

I'm a successful businessman who literally hides in his fortress of solitude collecting royalties and licensing fees along with consulting because the outside world revulses me. I can't bear it. I look at people and see either brainwashed stupid, or mentally broken from being surrounded by brainwashed stupid, on everyone's face. I made multiple millions each year and I can't even find someone to spend it on because they're all horrifying and disgusting. Last 3 girls I went on dates with all revealed to me they have herpes. They were fine with it! I kinda want to just kill myself. Why did I spend all this time and energy creating things for this fucked up society? I literally go into the woods each day, this is true, and I just sit on rocks and stare into space. I just day dream about what it could be. I could go on and on but I know you all know anyways. The ride doesn't end.

Hero

The plain
The ugly
The ayy lmao

>working on MSA and then CPA to get into tax consulting
I want to hide in my office too and avoid the normies. Glad I already found a girl from high school who has been faithful for over 7 years now.

I don't really give a shit about most things anymore, it will take more than mixed race couple with children to upset me.

What the fuck does this mean? You can judge anyone. Dumb cunt.

He can be a cool mick mutt like phil lynott