The Spiritual Leader of the Left

What would you do to Lena Dunham in a self defense situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IKtn7gJt9eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Walk a little faster than usual?

Smash that bitch into the concrete.

fpbp

Ask her politely to leave me alone and stop blogging about glorifying rape culture

fpbp

Pocket sand.

Trip her and let her damage herself

shishisha!

Dash a bottle of acid in her face

Flush the toilet already.

The left have disowned this stupid cunt.

put her in a fucking BOX

That would probably be an improvement

why?

Probably just leave? I don't have any special hatred for her. She's just another crappy celeb who fell upward.

The same thing I would do to John Oliver.

no one cares faggot

Peacekeeper

Her face ain't so bad. Would let her blow me if she lost some weight.

shes kinda hot

Bring her a dressing gown and maybe a serviette? She's obviously bombed on drugs or something if she's just sittting there eating a whole cake on the toilet. Yes I know she molested her own sister and made up that story about getting raped by some guy in college, but if your father and mother were sexual perverts who probably sold your body to the Podesta ring to further their talent-free "art" careers you'd probably be fucked in the head too. Her show failed to gain viewers, her blog isn't read by anyone even when famous people post stuff there, she hilariously shilled for Hillary to the point of madness and collapse. What possible damage could I do to her that she hasn't already done to herself? Maybe I'd call one of her friends and have them come collect her, I wouldn't even ask how she got into my bathroom.

Thing is, right, if she put the same effort into making herself look her best as she does at making herself look ugly and stupid, she might even scrub up reasonably. Her art would definitely improve if she did the minimum of cardio three times a week, for example.

Ask them smell the finger she raped her lil sister with.

Backhand the bitch and put her on the street blowing brillioheads for 4$ a pop. I figure I could make a princely sum as boons tend to go for fat white chicks and they will trade food stamps for just about anything

I'd kick her in the nuts.

Lena Dunham can't even provoke a rage thread. That's how unsuccessful her bullshit was. You've only got to look at the photo of her next to TayTay on stage to see that she knows it, too.

Sex

Lena Dunham tried to warn HRC that Weinstein was a rapist and that it was going to come out. I still don't necessarily like her but ehh.. I guess I hope she'd beat Paris Hilton's ass?

Spoken like a true Moslem country

Peacekeeper

>in a self defense situation
>implying I would need to defend myself from that amorphous hobgoblin

She probably has the strength of a 10 year old.

have at it

Idk I’d give her a taste of the good dick, by the time she’s accustomed to the good dick she’ll be straight white and conservative.

Why didn't they pixelate all the offensive parts?

Rope her up like a hog and leave her out in the freezing cold to die

Tell her conspiracy theory that she's being followed by right propagandists and she's going to be killed in her sleep and make her to a paranoid State of Mind and then make her ultimately lose her career she's a Lefty she won't be hard to come in

I would gouge her eyes out and kick her in the cunt as hard as I could.

The oldfag and newfag, the alpha and omega.
How do we get rid of these brutes?

Toss a bucket of water on her and watch her melt.

I'd punch her so hard I'd break both her orbital bones.
The first responders would be puking after they saw what I'd do to her.

Pimp her out to niggers

All I would do is spit on her. Repeatedly.

The Left love her and her sister diddling ways

shoot her with a bow
but my bow would likely put an arrow through both sides of the skull

would probably turn 360 degrees and walk away

I would blindfold her, line her up against a wall and make a beautiful impressionistic mural on an urban building.

In self defense of course...

youtu.be/IKtn7gJt9eg

Sam Hyde said it best

>would probably turn 360 degrees and run away
ftfy