Are niggers people?

Serious question. If they evolved desperately from the rest of humanity for 40,000 years, have drastically different immune systems and IQ variations, and even African languages are different than most others globally (nearly no past or future tense words, everything is in the present) at what point do we decide that blacks are sentient (lol "sentient") hominids and separate from people

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/blacks-arent-human/
thebulletin.org/2003/september/mixing-bugs-and-bombs
trivalleycares.org/new/cwsep03.html
nukewatch.org/lanl/bio.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you should be more matter-of-fact on the topic, not just brainlet-tier LOLNIGGERZ hahahahahuhhue

read this

they evolved in a different environment where it was relatively easy to thrive.

africa is by far the richest continent on planet earth in terms of natural resources. it is pitifully easy to grow food and thrive.

in the places white people evolved in it was cold, and one can't grow food year round which means you have to think about when to plant and harvest. it required at least 2 brain cells to survive otherwise you'd starve, whereas in africa the only danger of death was easily avoided predators or rival tribes.

>Claims to be starving
>Have big fat Buddha bellies
Really makes you think

I'd say groups like pic related (Pygmies) along with Kalahari Bushmen and Detroiters are not human.

However there are countries like Nigeria that are more like bottom tier whites in intelligence, who would probably be considered human.

Real answer.
Tribal people have one thing right. They usually only consider their own tribe as fully human, and in some case, the word for human and member of the tribe is the same.
While 100% accurate, it creates a healthy way of considering strangers, in which they always come second and their lives are worth nothing compared to the interests of the tribe.
Jews operate like that, and look how they succeed. They are not really smarter than the westerners but always act as one against non jews. The answer is not fully biological. Its about defining who is your tribe brother, and who is not.
Nowadays, since despite differences in langages and a few things, whites are very close to each others, and face similar problems, caused by similar groups. That is why i dislike the retarded attitude of purity spiralers. They basically work against us, in the interest of our enemies.
In the end, for me, only whites are human.

This is also a good read:

nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/blacks-arent-human/

The only reason niggers are still classified as humans after the advances in genetics and human evolution in the last decades is the politically correct dogma.

the belly not form starving
>Kwashiorkor Ga language of coastal Ghana, translated as "the sickness the baby gets when the new baby comes"
the cannot get children a proper diet because the dumb
Also while most civilization had water distribution system in the antique
niggers even today walk half a day with jug on their head
if the find a nearby water source the piss and shit in it

TL:DL
niggers increase in numbers if you help them and hunger even more

East Asians and Whites are the closest related

Kwashiorkor

Rather than continuing this entire fix-the-inferior-Africans and fix-the-slavery-injustice-that-we-caused-them failed experiments that Europe & The West has been engaged in for the past several centuries (and has been dragging us down via crime and social upheaval, including the American Civil War), just let a genotype-targeted contagious-disease virus dispose of the problem via an epidemic, then “bring out your dead” Monty Python style.

(pic related)

>85 iq
user, 85 was considered mentally retarded until like the 70's when they realized that it encompassed half of the niggers here. then they lowered it to 70. below 85 IQ you are functionally incapable of performing all but the simplest of tasks

All you have to know to answer your question is that there are "niggers" alive that are smarter and more successful than you.

Of course the +1 & +2 standard-deviation tail to the right of the African-ancestry population's bell curve overlaps with middle to lower portions of the nonAfrican-ancestry population's bell curve. No one is claiming that the smartest ethnic African is less intelligent than the least intelligent ethnic nonAfrican.

only option is to starve them out. otherwise its a never-ending chain of feeding and feeding and feeding

That would take too long. Quicker demographic shifts exist.

define "people"

if i were in charge i would just bomb them, desu. starving causes unnecessary suffering. i would have no problem ordering that.

I am pretty sure that definition is already clearly embedded within the OP: nonAfricans, perhaps nonAfricans+nonaboriginals.

To answer your question; almost. That's why we are having this problem.

an 85 average iq means a good chunk of the population will still have and iq similar to an average white person.

Likewise, I would have no problem ordering the release of the genotype-targeted viruses that have been under development for at least 14 years at Dept of Energy's BSL-3 & BSL-4 biolabs at nuclear-research sites.

BSL = biosecurity level

(paywalled)
thebulletin.org/2003/september/mixing-bugs-and-bombs

copy-pasted textual content of the Mixing Bugs and Bombs article linked above:
trivalleycares.org/new/cwsep03.html

nukewatch.org/lanl/bio.html

African niggers have a lower average IQ.
Equatorial Guinea has an average IQ of 59, for example.