DANGANRONPA THREAD

DANGANRONPA THREAD

I want to fuck left.

I want to fuck Ibuki

>fucking ningens

Tbh I only played half the first game

She's the best in island mode.

I'm playing through DR2 now and I just got done the 3rd trial.
This thread makes me sad.

Don't be

All I want in the world is a cute Mikan to bully and rape. Why must I never be trapped in a killing scenario with some psychopathic chick?

Reminder that this piece of shit existing ruins Chiaki's character in DR2 by the sole fact that the her AI never developed feelings, thus ruining the theme of considering AI as friends that started with Alter Ego.

Mikan's Mikans are bigger than that goddamn it

Damn straight

Fucking crazy bitch.

But Tsumiki is waaay too easy and eager to be bullied. She doesn't worth the effort. At all.

However, Saionji does worth it, and boy, did she deserve it! And every day, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Don't you have minorities to beat up instead of shitposting ?

He's back...

Is she a virgin?

If by virgin you think of someone that took miles of cock in her vagina they yeah she is.

Why do i like him even though hes such a shit character?

But I want to fuck her. She looks like somebody who would have casual sex with any guy she finds hot for fun.

There's no minorities. There's only mankind and those who serve it. Robots are the slaves, and should treated as such!!

Indeed and your bullying will never end!! Hahahahaha!

What did Chihiro do wrong?

SSHL likeability level.

Even thought anything she ever does is even remotely sexual?

DR3 just ruined DR2 as a whole.

Mikan has never been raped before, right?

...it's debatable

王馬が最原を可愛く抱きしめる

Posting best girl (male)

Anime was a mistake.

Why the fuck did they feel the need to kill their own franchise?

What did he mean by this?

FIKUSHON

Is the fate of any series that gets too popular. They let the fame get to their head and end up fucking their own franchise, since they believe no matter what they do it'll still sell.

>tfw mukuro is alive and returns in one if the later killer killer chapters and not as a clone

>tfw butter doesnt need a morgue

But Bully-kun, Iruma is a much better bully victim.

Oh, I've indeed indeed much hopes for Iruma and Ouma. But, in order to properly judge, I need every single information I can get. So far, it's a bit premature to say that she is a Top Tier Target, since I don't have the translated game in my hands right now

>Mikan
>Pure

>REALITY SLIPS

Go to the same school as Junko.

The thumbnail makes it look like she has huge breasts.

>Hiyoko's reaction

SLUT

S-saijonji? What kind of reaction is that?

Hiyokock Saionjizz.

Post the dildo one

Oh shit this could make so much sense if Mondo actually was a girl and the body from case 5 was her's

It doesnt stem off the fact that Mondo is a girl. It could be someone's body. It also stems off the fact that Junko has been playing 5-D quartic quantization chess the whole time

So they used Mando butter to make a realistic body to burn? wouldnt that body have melted?

found it
can someone pretty up the bait ahoge?

Superior theory incoming

POST HAPPY TERU

She will use it on Mikan.

She had an orgasm in the middle of the trial while the other characters were discussing how the victim was killed. She's this much of a masochistic pig.

In DR 1 we are led to believe that Mukuro was killed. The only thing If can confirm is that Mukuro was indeed the one stabbed from the spears of Gungnir,but in the shitty novel IF, Naegi is also stabbed and survives due to a blood transfusion. Butter wouldnt need a morgue preservation room so 9 bodies would actually be correct in the preservation. The motive behind not showing the face could be more than just Junkos.

Mukuro will return in Killer Killer chapter 18 (the real one) and be killed in the same chapter for good leading to an end to takumi as killer killer.

TLDR mukuro is alive and will return in killer killer to only be killed in an instant

I thought Naegi only took some of the spears in IF.

Looked for that in the text looks like it hit him fully unless i missed something

You're probably right. It's been a few years since I read IF.