This is your new squadmate Rin. Say something nice to her!

This is your new squadmate Rin. Say something nice to her!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrZHPOeOxQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Rin is the cause of the 4th shinobi war
>you want m to say something nice about her

Fuck Rin

>Fuck Rin

I want to FUCK Rin sexually that's for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=KrZHPOeOxQQ

edgy

Kakashi did nothing wrong

Nice template thread.

get out of here Obito

Can i smell your feet?

h-hi do you like video games?

Remember forcing someone to kill you is a crime.

So, how is it punished?

How does it feel to spam hundreds of threads about Nardo and get barely any response because lots of people don't care about that shitty series?

What are those purple things on your face?

Naruto haters feel free to leave, we're discussing something different than the trash you watch.

stop fetishizing mass murderers you psycho cunt

You got nice feet
Can I suck your toes?

How does it feel to be so stupid that you can't appreciate Naruto?

You were one of the very lucky few to become a Jinchuriki and not be discriminated against for it.
The fact you also could hold a tailed beast to begin with tells us that you were much more capable than the series portrayed you.

Someone should have edo-tensei'd Rin so she could have bitch slapped Obito into not starting 4th war.

No DNA evidence, Kakashi already washed his hand.

> penetration
SLUT

I'm sorry your author made you to die

By death, of course.

more so obito he was literally a cuck and wanted to ruin the ninja world because of it but I know what your saying why did kishi think a cuck would make a good villain anyway at least rin was cute theres no real reason to hate her anyway

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Rin, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I was trained under Madara Uchiha himself, and I was behind the release of the nine-tailed fox all those years ago, and I have over 300 confirmed kills and that's only in Kirigakure. I am trained in sharingan warfare and I’m the secret mastermind behind the Akatsuki. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this worthless Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to Rin over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting Pain to send Akatsuki members across the land and your chakra is being tracked by Kisame's blade right now so you better prepare for the dawn, maggot. The dawn that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime with Kamui, and I can kill your waifu in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my naked eye. Not only am I extensively trained in ancient Uchiha combat, but I have access to Hashirama's wood release and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, trash.