Tales of Zestiria

Rose is a sweet girl and she did nothing wrong. I'm even more in love with her after I heard the backstory and about her hardships. There's a reason why she didn't turn into a hellion.

Why does Ufo have such a hardon for girls suffering?

Do Japs still hate her?

They shouldn't.

>Sad past that would make most people insane.
>Still manages to be positive and a very popular girl in her merchant guild.
>Helps out the community.

Yes, I'm about to replace my waifu for 11 years now.

She's literally the only good character in that shit show.

What's going on? I thought only seraphim turn into hellion

They're neutral towards her.

Though people aren't too happy with her hogging all the screen time.

I love anime Rose. ufo is doing her right.

You mean the only who got any real focus and was allowed to be a character.

We actually don't know anything about this Sorey, Mikleo, Edna, or Lailah and we're at episode 17.

No, no. They even discussed this during the episode.

Lailah did nothing wrong and is a very good person

>implying she is still a mentally sound person
She only pretends she is.
Rose is a broken psycho on the inside. Literally raised to be a hunting dog for her dad since childhood.

Lailah did everything wrong and is so shit at her job, that she actively pushed shepherds into becoming hellions.

Lailah did nothing.

The only way they could fix her character after this is the actually make her become a hellion, but something tells me that she won't become one.

They lost their chance to do it this episode.
It would've been perfect but alas, can't taint the pure cute girls.

And that's where the hellion thing comes into the picture. If she's that mad and consumed by malevolence, she'd turn into the same kind of thing she was trying to kill this episode.

And so she is basically like her game counterpart, except she has a sob story.

DELET.

All they've done is make her a half-assed version of Velvet, except Velvet is 1000x better than her.

She should've though.
She was all out for revenge out of anger and hate at the beginning, literally being a Velvet-lite. That isn't the cold and calculating game Rose who wouldn't become a Hellion because she was simply an emotionless sociopath.
And she lost all confidence and hope in her goals at the end which should've fucked her up at least a little.

I like this more human Rose a lot more than game Rose but I'm really disappointed they didn't have the balls to go all the way.

This.
On top of wasting our time, the anime is damn cowardly. Why even bother to waste so much time on her if nothing i going to come out of it?

Not even Sorey became Hellion at the end of S1 because he's so pure. That was a waste. Not even Alisha turned into one after all that sufferrings, may be not enough emotions.

Something did come out of it: Killing is bad and you have lived your life wrong.

Well at least I got a bunch of shots of Rose being a broken and filthy mess which tugs at all my 'hug tight and protect'-strings

Sorey at the end of S1 was OOC as shit, Alisha is basically Game Rose 2.0.

I fucking missing the pragmatic Sorey from the games.

What's the point of turning Rose into hellion just to purify her and give her the contract later?

Because the world's rules dictate that she should be one, it's called consistency.

To show her how her ways are wrong and how she needs to fight the supernatural magic evil instead. As it stands she really had no reason to listen to Sorey's moralfag schlock.

Plus it would do much better to show Malevolence as some human problem that can affect anyone even with good intentions like they keep saying instead of just something that only seems to befall the worst irredeemable villains like we've seen so far. It would also make it much more personal for Rose to help Sorey fight Malevolence if she had experienced it herself.

This is what makes Velvet's wish to Phi at the end of Berseria so strong. She knows best how people aren't infallible and do mistakes all the time so they need to be guided through hardships and given a second chance.

SOON

On a scale of 0 to ARTORIUUUS, how mad would Velvet be if she woke up and found out the world got fucked again and her little boy got corrupted?

Well I for one, wish to have a threesome with Rose and her VA. That experience would be worth dying for.

Baba please get the fuck out.

Someone drops this weeping loli on your doorstep.
What do?

"Riding on Eizen's back and burning half the towns and cities again" tier angry.

But Eizen's dead.

She'd probably want to kill and devour Lailah.

But then she'd have to deal with Lailah making terrible puns at her every time she goes to sleep