Should the USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada join forces?

This theoretical country could be the most influential in all of history, more influential than modern America and the British Empire at it's peak.

The federation would have a GDP of $24.109 TRILLION, more than the next FOUR largest economies combined.

We would all speak English so there would be no communication issues, like in a proposed country such as the United States of Europe (gross)

Combined, we could venture out into space and spread our Anglo culture everywhere to live on for thousands of years to come.

Unlike other crappy unions, people wouldn't just flock to one country as they are all prosperous and quality of life is roughly the same across all the participants.

Nuclear capabilities of all countries would also be expanded.

Ireland could maybe join if they apologise to us.

What does /pol think?

Hello Anglo brudder

You forgot Japan!
Space-Master-Race

I love you guys but no thanks. Leftists would out rank conservatives

We just left one union and you want to join another one?

USA reporting in!

There is a difference here though, Europeans are not like us.

Nobody here would try and promote their own country's interests, as we would be one nation.

Yes, but instead of developing trade routes and exploring we gas the non whites and repopulate the earth with anglos

With a right-wing government think of what could be possible.

>should we inherit fuckloads of debt and brown people?

no

>Implying its going to be a democracy

Opening our doors to a nation that rivals Brazil in its non-whiteness. No thank you.

You say "we" while meaning "Canada"

We as an Anglo people should sort out this issue together, not split apart and weakened.

When was the last time there was a great Anglo Empire? When we were united, that's when.

They are already in a region where it suits them best, I don't think they would flock to a British province from an American one, it wouldn't make any sense.

The global hegemon is such a cucked faggot!
There is no practical usage of having a country with its military literally all over the world(not russia and china) in a close alliance.

Hello my fellow Anglo, God save the Queen

Monarchy,

cmon

No fuck off Londonistani.

>Europeans are not like us
Yeah i was right, definitely a Londonistani.

Didn't we fight a fucking war so we wouldn't have to be associated with these fucks?

No. America has too many niggers and spics, UK has too many muslims. Canada Aus NZ would work though

I very much doubt that you have ancestors who fought for American independence.

>Should we join with the US-
No. Theyre 56%.

WE

WUZ

Out of this thread Eurocunt

You are not like us.

I live in London, yes.

But I'm as white as you'll get around here, no black relatives, whole family is conservative, and I beat a nigger up not too long ago for insulting my family.

You on the other hand, are probably a Blackpool Muhammed, faggot.

it's a britboi is feeling impotent episode

Yes, before China, Russia and North Korea do, on the DL. This is something I ponder. If they want to remove the US, they could. It would be ugly, but how does a superpower become a superpower? Not by being nice and not by saving face.

>France ever being relevant
Name where you've ever been relevant outside of Quebec and nigger/gook nations

>When Londonistani rootless scum calls someone else mohammed
Theres a 60% chance i'm talking to a non Englishman. Bet you think our flags racist too and no, i don't mean your London union meme flag.

in england

I love the St.George's, I marched at the St.George's day parade in Crayford earlier this year. I have a 8ftx5ft one plastered over my wall.

What about you?

>Controlling England
>Ever
Kay

This.

You don’t want our diversity. Australia and UK have it so much better than us.

Ever been to London?

:/

Well unlike you i am English but not to the cringey extent you appear to be trying, still getting foreigner vibes.

only if they are Islamic too

Sure, the UK, Oz, NZ and Canada can become states of the US.

>Saying I'm not English

What do you want me to do to prove to you I am? I'm as English as it gets.

Pic related is the world we shoul live in

>Ethntsoatal unions
>Displacements or gulags must take place
>UN is gone

Stop embarrassing yourself.

London is 50% English, right? That means the rest of the population also includes other European whites like poles? Almost all American cities are 50% white and that includes white hispanics. Only white communities we have Suburban and rural areas (which are a lot nicer anyways)

Plus Americans are not cool anymore, that shit ended in the 90s.

Turn the proxy off, Franco

It's more like 40% English at this point

India reporting.

You had your chance.

Instead you got Gandhi

You're from London, and you spout globalist ideas. It's two red flags.

40% English, 50% British? 60% white or something.

Sorry UK, the answer is yes for everyone but you. America will never again accept the crown.
US manifesting destiny in Canada(uncucking) is first task, second is the unification of Australia and New Zealand. Third is the reconquest of Pacific bases(low population and strategically useful for cucking the enemy) Then the unification of Austaliasia and Manifested United States of America.

>Yanks
>Anglo
This isn't 1800

At least you got Scotland. I don’t understand how you brits are losing this demographic war. Go knock up some chavs, you got free healthcare, it’s not like you gotta spend nearly as much as we do for our kids.

You do realise those countries are still monarchies, right?

You're the odd one out here

Yes but they unlike the UK have no reason to stay as monarchies. Namely that their monarch is the monarch of the United Kingdom first and foremost and that they are merely secondary issues, There is a case for twenty first century monarchy in Britain not in her former colonies even those whom still have it. Realistically if you want America to be part of this then your going to have to accept American rule.

You could use us as the strategic base of Indian ocean
Why not take us

What even are you?

American rule is as inefficient and ineffective as it gets.

The crown on the other hand (We're talking about total control, not the democracy bs) provides us with a strong leader that can make decisions to better the federation, and has been around for almost 1000 years. You lot on the other hand have single-handedly allowed degeneracy to seep out into the globe the 300 or so years you've been around.

So American rule, is a no-go, fucking obviously.

Best fucking map like ever jesus we even genocide Armenians

4 jew is kill

how will they ever recover

Its a meme btw i dont intend to destroy beatifull armenian nation

only if we purge the heretics otherwise we are just making their job easier

Then realistically you are dreaming and this will never occur. The americans will never allow this.

Oh, God save the 2nd Amendment

Guns are gonna be allowed, obviously.

Yes of course, the Crown historically has been very good at this.

Why did we save you from Russia, for fuck sakes.

Feel like we should also bring in Japan in on this. They may not be Anglo, but they are basically in the same boat

Lol 'union' take out the US and you have basically nothing, even the combined UK Australia NZ Canada alliance gets dwarfed in every way by the US. You're a bunch of poodles barking behind the big dog that you call a mutt anyway. Kek

Then it wouldn't be an "Anglo" Fed

But it'd be breddy cool having them too.
HMMM

Why are Americans so smug and entitled?

Your time is nearly up, the average lifespan of an Empire is 250 years, China will dwarf you if you don't do something.

Also, we could nuke the shit out of each other, you aren't that much more powerful than us in terms of Nukes.

The end of the US means the end of Anglo supremacy no matter how many times you call us non Anglos

>absorbing New Zealand, New China, New Pakistan, and America's faggy little brother
No thanks. I would rather start accepting white refugees, and reconquer the land after all your shitty governments collapse. That way your leftists go down with the ship, right wing whites will flood into the US and correct our course, and eventually all will be right in the world.

We'll take back South Africa. We'll take back Rhodesia. We'll build a white ethno-civilization on Mars. The universe will be ours.

>implying they can't shut down the trident missiles you use with some codes

Kek you got like 5 nukes dude lmao

More than enough to wipe 90% of your people off the map.

I'd support an Anglo confederation (Ireland included) with freer movement between nation's for the purposes of work and travel but absolutely no easier path to citizenship for anyone. Citizenship would require permanent ownership of a rifle and a sufficient amount of property, as well as complete memorization of the Constitution.

>The end of the US means the end of jew supremacy

fixed that for you

This

Fuck no. Were not even anglo, anyways.
More importantly, we already extract those advantages from you while depriving any influence you might have about it.

Get cucked.

C..can we join too? For the sake of aesthetics?

The United Anglo Empire.
I love it!

>Great Britain (not the UK - fuck 'norn iron')
>Canada
>New Zealand
>Australia
Yes.
But not the USA. They don't belong, they're not Anglo. They rejected the Anglosphere to create their own lineage, their own civilization -
'American'. They rejected the crown, and forged their own destiny.

Gotta give props to them, they've done bretty well. And while we still have some things in common, there are some stark philosophical differences between them and us. They are not and can never properly be one of the club any more.

Aren't you like

Greek or something?

How do you do, fellow Anglos? Are you ready to thwart the Aryan subhumans' plans for world domination an umpteenth time?

You might just be right.

The ONLY push back in this thread against this idea has come from Americans. Perhaps they really aren't Anglos.

lq b8 m8

well user. your proposal is pretty much communism in a way. they have wealth and you pretty much want them to share their wealth and influence with you.

why give a peace of the throne when is entirely yours to begin with?

Not against the idea, I merely take offense to the notion of forsaking the fore-bearers on the issue of monarchy and magically bending the knee to an inferior power. What utmost pretension the notion that the United Kingdom could dictate such terms to the world hegemon.
Fuck off low-IQ frognigger this is an anglosphere thread.

I do, and I don't want to be part of another union with Canada or the UK, sorry but as far as Anglo nations go the only ones I'd like to have as part of my nation are NZ and AUS. The rest of you panty sniffing faggots can fuck off.

hon hon hon

You wouldn't be subverting power to anyone.

We'd be one nation, anglos together, no USA, no UK, just Anglo.

I'd be fine with it brother. We can finally destroy the Germanic menace for good, and we might not even have to blow anything up this time!

>Canada

Only if Quebec is the first target.

>New Zealand

Pass.

Lol Australia is represented by kangaroos.

You, frog you can be our allied nation. When the German 'People' finally collapse you can annex some of their lands. In return, you just need to round up and get rid of all the muslim hooligans in your lands.

So kicking out those non-anglo americans of anglospheric bent and culture?

>inb4 whiter than you mohammed

>the most influential in all of history
I don't think so.
Brits - insignificant since they left the EU
America - run by a moronic dickhead
Canacuck, New Zealand and Australia - all less important than, say, Belgium.
And you can't even trade among eachother because America still uses a retarded measuring system from the middle ages.

Maybe New England can join you guys but the rest of the country really isn’t Anglo.