Is it just me or has there been a major influx of leftist shills lately?

Is it just me or has there been a major influx of leftist shills lately?

KYS

>he used a popular image, must be the same guy

>this guy highlighted that i'm of sub-human levels of creativity and am incapable of finding a photo to use in my thread that hasn't already been used by the other non-thinking autists on here
>hurr nope, he thinks I'm samefagging!!

you are a literal retard

autism awareness thread?

Yes, it is just you. You're the only leftist shill to join the board as of late.

We are not shills, we are just trying to counter all the hate and intolerance that infests Sup Forums. Today is a great day with the victory of Doug Jones. White trash finally being defeated...

Here you go.

fuck off nigger and faggot

victory for leftists means destruction of civilization and a return to barbarism

>it’s not shilling if I do it for free
You can’t change Sup Forums, Sup Forums changes you. You dumbasses have been trying to subvert this place for years with no effect. You don’t have the truth on your side, this you will never win in a place like Sup Forums where the only thing people see is the content of your posts.
That’s why your weak attempts at outgrouping “lmao white trash losers” have no effect here. Sup Forums runs on truth, your entire belief system is based on delusions, therefore you cannot win here no matter how hard you try.

>Is it just me or has there been a major influx of leftist shills lately
Nope, we haven't been stepping up operations lately

Here yah go too.

Hell yes there is. But its not just lately. Since Trump was elected as president and european rightwing parties gain more ground every day, leftists in general are full on damage control right now. Spamming, censoring and trying to control every kind of news outlet.
What we see right now are people who simply can't handle that they are in fact wrong with their ideology of multiculturalism and progressivism but they simply can't handle it. While those same nazis they made fun of actually were right all along. Everything those "ebil" nazis predicted turned up to be true, while leftists utterly failed. We only had years of incompetence from our politicians and our government, because it simply didn't work out the way they imagined it.
Now they still blame "racists" and "nazis" but people slowly wake up, not buying it any longer.

yes

yes if by lately you mean since 2015

We're fired up about the win and the way the winds will blow in 2018. We're not pretending to be "normal" or trying to convince you of anything, we're just having fun.

4jew is kill

>lately
Does "lately" mean since the beginning of the 2016 presidential election campaign?

Gtfo with you facts.

More? Okay NP

It is sad that deplorable white trash is too stupid to wake up and change their hateful minds, but hatred often is blindly stupid.

in pol's delusional retardation, anyone who doesn't worship Blumpf is a "leftist."
go fuck yourselves.

Here yah go.

>calls us white trash
>hatred often is blindly stupid.
You sound pretty stupid then.