What would you do if your child told you they were transgender?

What would you do if your child told you they were transgender?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0FFSGbsBfE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/anzujaamu/status/895625452454387712
pbs.twimg.com/media/DG3mjTZWsAEPcyZ.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1513188890830.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DG3mjTZWsAEPcyZ.jpg:orig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beat them then kick them the fuck out and make another kid

Depends. Am I wanting to bang them?

Start them on hormone therapy, except use the hormones associated with their birth gender.

Tell him he’s not my kid anymore because I’m a transparent. He’ll never see it coming.

Kill him then kill myself

>implying with proper parenting this shit would happen

>watching linus tech tips
kys op

kek

Kick her in the nuts.

>hahahahahahahahahah liking a youtube channel? obviously you should end your own life
you are a dumb nigger

Call CPS and release them to the state

Kill it with fire.

Get our a melon baller and gib boipucci

Boot em the fuck out

>proper parenting
They get brainwashed by the state 8 hours a day, 5 days a week
Yeah,that shit's going to be easy to counter

Kill them by (((((accident)))))

I would be shocked, but nearly as much as them.

Cut my benis in solidarity

I'd get them on hormones as soon as possible and love and support them. If I love her as my daughter, then I could love him as my son.

to grow up

>son tells me he is a girl in a man's body
>hit up local gym
>search for roid dealer
>buy tren+test
>get son to cycle
>400 mg tren enanthate per week
>250 mg testosterone cypionate per week

Problem solved.

home school or catholic school

The problem is, you'd have to send your kid to a private (white) school without sjwlgbtqkdhwi retards, keep them away from TV and all the other media that infiltrate their brain with garbage.
If you do all that, the chance that your kid wonr know whether it is female or male is almost zero.
But it's difficult.

Proper parenting involves homeschooling. Then you don't have to worry

Wonder how that nigger made it out of the abortion clinic.

I'd take its iPhone away.

Explain to it that not only its trans, but homeless and an orphan aswell.
It can become a 45er if its too hard.

disown, send them to hell for eternal punishment

Leave them in a room with Roy moore

Disable all internet access and home school them, that's literally where 99% of their ideas come from.

I would laugh at them, then pull them out of (((public school))) and put them in an environment where they're not going to be brainwashed with LGBBQ propaganda.

Moore! You need to bang someone else's kid! That is the true Alabama way. Incest is so Mississippi.

maybe in jewmerica

Respect my child's choices and help them any way I can.

i would become a trans-killer

youtube.com/watch?v=c0FFSGbsBfE&feature=youtu.be

>catholic school
Send them to another liberal fag loving indoctrination center
>homeschooling.
Because normal people don't have to work

call up mike pence and have him warm up the electric chair. No child of mine is going to poison his body and more importantly his mind with such a disgusting idea.

KYS

At 18 they would be gone. We would have no relationship.

>Respect my child's choices
Your child shouldn't have choices, you are the fucking adult, not them

>no you're not, you're just confused
>come here and let's talk this out
it's not hard being a responsible parent

Why wait till they are 18, you can relinquish them to the state pretty fucking easy

If it was my boy I'd say

"You can dress like a girl, but I think you'll regret mutalating your dick"

That was artfully done.

My parents love & support me. I'm a transgender woman. Go Doug Jones!

Blame myself for my failure in parenting then blame the Jews for the poisonous environment and nutrition

>he or she
ftfy

I'd take him to a doctor

Not dressed like that, you're not. If you can't put Anzu-levels of effort into it, there's no point in bothering.

I don't know, it's a good question. Do you kill your child or kill yourself?

BOTH BARRELS OF THE SHOTGUN

Disown them. Hit them with the fact of being a transgender loser and give them one chance to change their mind
Worst case scenario I lost an embarrassment to my family name

By the time they told the parents, they have a a whole support network of friends that will reinforce their beliefs.
Their friends will just tell them you are a bigot and you don't know what you are talking about,the faggot will start to resent you
You'll be stuck caring for a faggot that hates you, and reminds you of it's hate
It's more efficient just to cut ties and drop them into the custody of the state ,also it's a good deterrent for other children, if more parents did that shit we wouldn't even have this transgender problem. No one makes any type of sacrifices today, and it's sad

"hmmm, wonder if youll be able to reproduce, I'm not sure"

I won't raise my kids in a degenerate western country that has this kike propaganda shoved down children's throats so that won't be a problem. You idiots let jew run everything so its on you that this is a problem.

Shun and disown.

This is sad because your son would still become a tranny, just now that he's masculinized further, he'll become an ugly one.

*veterenarian

>your kid to a private (white) school without sjwlgbtqkdhwi retards

either homeschool or not in a jew infested country

>keep them away from TV and all the other media

you shouldn't have cable and any of that electric jew shit anyway anyway user

Really won't gib a shit
> make sure there a huwhite nationalist
>make sure there a good smart proper person
>make sure they instand they should get there husband to breed none benis white girls

Europe just as bad, if not worse , if you weren't hiding behind a meme flag, I could tell how bad your counties indoctrination techniques really are.
People would make fun of you for saying that shit

>Disable all internet access and home school them, that's literally where 99% of their ideas come from.

Teachers that push this shit onto kids should be jailed for life.

Depends on how old they were. Over 16 and I kick them out of the house. Under 16 and I put them into foster care or up for adoption. Either way I move, change my name, and spend the rest of my life contemplating where it all went wrong.

Bugs Bunny made me trans...
>Dat 50s aesthitic

Honestly the best advice is this: you fags need to teach your kids about kikery from an early age, and teach them that the school is not their friend and will try to fuck up their lives. I've been red pilled about liked since I was about 8 years old so I knew what the school was going to try to do to ruin my life before the school even got a chance to start. Like an user said, the key is parenting and educating your kids. In this day that means teaching them about what marxist jews are up to and how the school is trying to mess with them. You get your kids prepared so they know beforehand of the education jews tactics and should be okay, if you do choose to send them to a state run marxist propaganda school.

Bump

That wasn't the original question, that's besides the point
The question was about being a failed parent, not about how to avoid being a failed parent
It's a hypothetical scenario I hope most people here would know how to avoid

I would still love them
Depending on their age I might allow them to make changes (over the age of 16)

I don't take parenting advice from teenaged sons of single mothers

Would you guys rather your kid look identical to a girl or look like some horrifying masculine freak? Which is more humiliating.

HA!

Absolutely agreed. I don't have any kids on the way or anything, but when I do get married and have kids, I'm planning on having the wife homeschool them. Either that or we do catholic school (which might still be totally pozzed, so you have to be careful). But yeah, absolutely teach the kdis from an early age the that it's okay to have pride in our race, that niggers are trouble, and with jews you lose

-

so you are basically saying you'd only accept the fact if your son was what you though as a hot,passable trap

i would advice them not to transition under threat of disowning them

found the bitter like mad at good advice

holocaust was a lie and all 5 of my white kids already fucking know

now let's hear some sobs

>Anzu
anzu is a girl

That picture has been passed around so much it's starting to look like shit

have another kid

My kid wouldn't pull that shit because I'd raise them right. No need to be depressed or starved for attention when you have a great life. Seriously, these defectives all have shit relationships with their parents and feel the need to fit in unconditionally. They just act as unique as they can imagine and try to escape their own life without actually finishing the job.

Beat the gay out of them.

would end our suffering

its just a shitty filter she used

they wouldn't because I aren't an SJW trendy faggot bad parent
kids who become 'transgender' have had it instill upon them

No it's not, it's deterioration from being copied a gorrillian times.

As if I haven't seen the original, or understand the physics of data derogation

>child: singular
>they: plural
wrong pronoun user, should've used "he" to be grammatically correct. and btw, "transgender" doesn't exist. it's a made up concept. you can't change your sex by cross-dressing or chopping your dick off.

Kekk

"You have to go back"

Yeah. I'm sure it's just the pic that's been passed around.

Tell them that they're out of the will.

are you retarded?

twitter.com/anzujaamu/status/895625452454387712

Do I have to actually do a side by side comparison?

is the original she took with the filter

i.4cdn.org/pol/1513188890830.jpg
is the one i uploaded

they are the same picture

they are but neither of them is the original.
pbs.twimg.com/media/DG3mjTZWsAEPcyZ.jpg:orig