Where was Sup Forums when "literally anime" was show live to 100 Million people during the superbowl commercials?

where was Sup Forums when "literally anime" was show live to 100 Million people during the superbowl commercials?

our little corner of heaven is as good as dead now,
soon the floodgates of normies will break.

It's time to die.

Cute girls doing cute things anime is safe and that is the only thing I really care about.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, faggot.

> he doesn't know about Non Non Biyori (2020) 4k 3D 48fps directed by M. Night Shamalayan

>Acting like Dragon Ball and Pokemon is not a thing

Ghost in The Shell has been an entry-level anime for normies since 1999

Normalfags don't know what the fuck GiTS is or its origins and will see it as another sci-fi flick just like Edge of Tomorrow. Now fuck off already.

>soon the floodgates of normies will break

Half of the world grew up watching DBZ or Sailor Moon.

>superbowl
I'm not an amerilard, so I don't care.

>normies

Time for more lolispam I guess.

Its gonna be shit and everyone wil forget it existed and Cowboy Bebop and Akira movies will be cancelled.

What you see there is not representative of anime. If anything people would flood in, realise what anime actually is and then get the fuck out again.

Anime is safe from normalfags because anime does not cater to normalfags.

Normalfags like Cowboy Bebop or Ghost in the Shell despite being anime, not because it is anime.

The though alone is terrifying

>people would flood in, realise what anime actually is and then get the fuck out again.
LMFAO

>the twist is that they're all in purgatory

Just how Video game movies stopped being a thing after Doom, right?

>movie is about to end
>the girls are all dead
>close up zoom to the chicken pen
>NANO.ripe starts playing

It's true

Show a casual anime "fan" the chart of shows for this season. They won't even bother with anything unfamiliar to them.

I liked Doom

But really, its only the Resident Evil movies and thats because they are attached to a franchise people know is terrible and detached from the games but still keep watching

Video games cater to a western sense of aesthetic. Anime does not.

Who gives a shit about super bowl in the real world? It's another forced murrica festivity like Thanksgiving.

Was thanksgiving even originated from murica.