Do Mods even care anymore?

Seriously. Constant off topic threads. Constant troll and baiting threads. Meme flags still a thing despite being hated. Endless e-celeb bullshit. What the hell are we supposed to do?

KYS

memeflags must go

We have too much political power, so we must be shut down.

And no-one cares because we aren't perfect physical specimens.

sux to be a mutt, right?

What's your problem with memeflags?

Learn how to use filters. It's pretty great.

The meme flags are to make it easy for shill farms to post without VPNs, the mods are actively trying to destroy this place.

Why shouldn't you be able to post without a vpn? Your name is anonymous for a reason, you shouldn't be scared of voicing your opinion

>Literally France
Lmao

Get a fucking life and leave dude. This place has been the new Sup Forums for years now and is only getting worse and worse by the post. You are draining your IQ the more you post here and shitting the rest of the site up.

You share this board with many underaged kids, ledditors, loser NEETS, completely disconnected retired boomers whose kids showed them the internet, and an assortment of other assholes. This is who is "redpilling" you

pic related, mon grenouille

>Why shouldn't you be able to post without a vpn?
You've completely missed my point, go and sit in the corner and think about what you want to do with your life.

>the mods are actively trying to destroy this place.

yeah, some are probably being blackmailed, while others have their own agendas here, this place fucking sucks hard, every thread opens with a question, how do, why do, can someone explain, why are, what is,
the place needs a good happening to kick it into gear

Tried. unfortunately they dont work for enough of this shit.

We run this shit now

Just meme it away buddy, fact is you don't have any points.
You're just scared of leftypol shills

Sage and move on, slide threads aren’t new and these faggots think they’re entertaining.

I have been banned several times over the last year for reporting off topic shit. For every page of threads closed another appears. It is out of control.

>Off topic
>Troll
>Baiting

Yea... sound like politics to me... welcome to 2017...

Mods never cared.

Ok sweetie I spell it out for you real simple.

>Paid clickers and astroturfers had to use VPNs when posting in large volume
>Sup Forums bans VPNs/VPNs cost too much per shitty post
>Meme flag introduction means Pajeetpost.in can freely mass comment without it being obvious and without using VPNs.
>You're still a stupid dipshit who should fuck off back where you came from.

I hope that clears it up for you little guy.

here's a question when was the last time any of you retards made a descent thread? because when i hide everything and just lurk the new threads being created they are all dog shit too

Drop a redpill in the threads, sage, report, and then ignore them.

Fucking twats want every thread to be
>But muh country kek

Great bait
>>You're still a stupid dipshit who should fuck off back where you came from.
I come from reddit and i have been lurking on here for about 2 weeks now.
nice try baiting an oldfag.