Why didn't white people in Alabama come out and vote?

I mean, they're getting a tax cut for millionaires, that's great! Very relevant to their lives

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2013/may/19/kfc-smugglers-of-gaza
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no wall
honestly I refuse to vote until it's up.
>inb4 cuck shit on how "difficult" it is to lay brick

Because I didn't want to embolden Bannon and his marry band of alt right NAZIs.

maybe because they are too unattractive to ever be helped, so they don't care?

>tax cuts for millionaires

Lol even the Washington post gave this narrative 4 hooked noses

America is experiencing a very progressive wave in response to Trump.

Republicans have shown their true colors. They are backstabbing, cowardly, pathetic, bought, and cucks. No one will fight to keep them or to elect them. That is why a known red state voted blue, it's why VA voted for a tran. People are tired of both sides, the only difference is the Democrats still have the minority vote, so they will keep on winning.
Republicans had it all in 2016 and did absolutely nothing, so there is no difference in them winning or losing desu.

>struggles to maintain balance on horse

He done got diddlied by the diddle rumors.

IT WAS HIS TURN

>They are backstabbing, cowardly, pathetic, bought, and cucks. No one will fight to keep them or to elect them.
can't even deny it.

Wow, it’s almost like multi-million dollar smear campaigns still work.

lol bricks will stop them! it works in gaza, right?

theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2013/may/19/kfc-smugglers-of-gaza

You would fuck the one on the upper left while the second one on the bottom watched.

I'd fuck your wife, yes.

so u dont vote for a guy who potentially could have made it go up faster

he would have loist without the rumors. he's a fucking extremist christian. nobody likes religion anymore

I'm a virgin with no wife tho

that makes zero sense.
describe the mechanism that makes the wall built after 1 year of circus.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It DOES work in Gaza. Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

Roy Moore tried to defend himself dating teenagers when he was accused of sexually assaulting children. The situation would be a lot different if he, you know, denied all allegations, threatened legal action, and did more rallies telling everyone that he is victim of a smear campaign.

Moore is a total cuck, in short. He was challenged and humiliated and he just took it like a proper goy.

Economics 101 if you tax the businesses that provide the jobs and pay for the workers then the workers do not get as much pay

>they're getting a tax cut for millionaires, that's great! Very relevant to their lives
also a pedophile senator

Republicans really went out of their way to please people in the reddest state in the union

>White america doesn't understand how manual labor works.

Surprising.

Low energy and tired of winning.

If Rs were serious about winning maybe they should have not ran with an ephebephile (or however is that written) that was removed twice from office for being a blockhead.

But yeah, sucks for millionaires and people with US corporations' stocks (like filthy foreigners as myself).

Kek. Alabama voters deserve nothing but praise. Both democrats and Republicans that refused to vote for a monster like Moore.

i said describe the mechanism, not smugly respond with platitudes.

0 bricks laid after a year in office.
How would a pedo have sped up the process?

that's exactly my point. someone else said voting sped up the process

it's a cuck mentality. mental gymnastics to pretend we have a country left.

Voting majority you fucking idiot. The wall is in political hell and you let a democrat win who will vote against funding it.

What makes you think it will ever be built?

It's too stupid an idea, even for Republicans. I can't wait for the infrastructure bill. The pussygrabber in chief will surely try to put in the Wall to appease tards like you, but that would blow another hole in the deficit in exchange for no increased security.

You are just another lousy LIV.

>voting builds a wall
no it doesn't. and voting would be substantially easier with a wall and deportation.

I don't vote, but if this is how "winning" feels, I'd rather vote democrat to eradicate false hope.
the right wing is clearly being pacified.

just lay brick. how hard is it? caesar laid brick. nobody had a vote about it.

They did.

Because it doesn't change anything. Stop pretending it does you idiot.