Gabriel DropOut

Meme subs still going strong.

It was a great episode for both Tapris and Satania though.

Why is Gabriel so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

It's been a very long time since a single girl has carried a show this hard.

>Lord have mercy
>He'll this Heaven that
This cannot be even fun to write.

I LIKE the meme subs. It's a riot. What are you going to do about it?

satanya always steals the spotlight everytime shes on

what a perfect demon

Just like how Mashiro carried dogakobo's other comfy comedy.

STOP

Oh they're just the dickens! Heavenly, I tell ya. I'm tickled pink every week.

Why is Satania so great? She saved the whole episode.

I don't know man maybe we just need ANOTHER fucking Devil/Hell puns to make it even better, What do you say Crunchyshit translators?

WHO'S BRINGING THE KITCHEN SINK

Oh Lawd

>2 minutes in
>These fucking subs
I can speak moon well enough that I can catch most of what they say, but I don't like to rewind for stuff I missed and need to look up. Being subjected to these subs is painful, if not motivating.

Best girl

>This scene
>Youkoso
I fucking died, and the episode barely started.

>What are you going to do about it?
Tell you to fuck off to Twitter and start crying about SJW shit like you always do Herkz, you little faggot.

>muh subs.
Holy shit. Stop with this drama already. Complaining here won't change a goddamn thing. And it's obnoxious when I have to see the same complaints about stuff that won't change in EVERY FUCKING THREAD. It's like the complaints about Tanya and Visha's anime designs. Totally right, but still obnoxious to see people bringing it up constantly.

New girl is too cute, but still second to Satania. Move over, Gabriel.

I was worried she was just going to be nofun.

>tapris
Wait, does this mean next week they return to Heaven/Hell?

Out. Gab = Trapis > Vigne > Satania > Raphiel

Objective truth here.

Satania > Trapis > Vigne > Raphiel > Gabriel

have you done your DEVILISH ACTIONS for Satania today?

>every episode is a Satania episode

>Satania bullies Tap-chan
REMOVE SATANIA.

They make amazing faces. I haven't taken so many screenshots in a long time.

Gabriel > Satania > Trapis > Vigne> Raphiel

Top tier taste

CUTE!

Enjoyable episode, but was anybody else surprised thet didn't explain how Satania was set up to play the villain in the classroom? I assumed Raphiel told Satania to play along, or tricked her, but they never said anything about it. We know Satania doesn't actually believe Gabu is her servant.

Were my subs just trash, am I a baka, or did they just not explain?

>puns
You don't even understand what you are complaining about.

Get out of here, Stalker!

Why is Raphiel so shit?
Her presence in this episode was entirely unnecessary. All she did was narrate things we could already see going on.

>Now let's take a break from this Satania scene so we can listen to Raphiel wonder what's going to happen to Satania next
GET OUT REE

You open your locker and see this, wat do?

how does it rain in heaven

Just like it does on Earth, genius.

but heaven is above the clouds

No, that's where space is, dumbass.

>This is an actual frame from this episode
DEEEEEEN

then where is heaven

By her side

I want to like her so much, but they did a great job of making her worst. She didn't even really bully anyone this episode.

Somewhere else entirely.

Tap-chan a shit.
SHIT!

She's my self-insert character.

She set up the entire thing. So technically she made Satania bully a baka angel and be the happiest person on Earth for one day.

>I don't want to hear people complain about bad things
>But I come to Sup Forums
You're dumber than Satania.

Holy shit it's almost like people don't enjoy what they're seeing and want to comment on it, in a board dedicated to discussion of anime.
If this topic bothers you so much, why don't you either filter it or tell CR to stop being dumb yourself?

Put the dog in the locker.
Close the locker.
Kick the locker.

When the complaints are the same shit every thread? Yes. I don't want to see "these subs are shit" EVERY SINGLE THREAD. The repetition is incredibly annoying
YOU COMMENT ON IT ALL THE FUCKING TIME. That's the problem. You could discuss something else but instead it's the same fucking melodrama every fucking week
>Tell CR to stop being dumb
If there's a way to do that that'll ensure CR'll listen, why haven't you faggots tried that already instead of spouting the same shit week after week?
At this point, it's like complaining about Naruto being shit. It's true, but you aren't saying anything new, so you just don't talk about that shit anymore

Swap Gabriel and Satania around and you have a deal.

>When the complaints are the same shit every thread? Yes. I don't want to see "these subs are shit" EVERY SINGLE THREAD. The repetition is incredibly annoying
Then guess what champ? You're in the wrong fucking place.

They leave some things to the imagination.

No.

>When the complaints are the same shit every thread?
Maybe that's because the subs are bad in every episode? If CommieRoll stopped doing this for at least one episode, people wouldn't complain.
Nobody cares about what you find repetitive or not, if you're autistic enough to get bothered by that it's your fault. The quality of the only subs we have (especially because FFF doesn't change them at all) is a relevant topic in these threads, so it's only natural that people would bring it up every single time they're shit, which is all the fucking time.

Satan is so cute

i like the ed song

I understand, but I think they could have shaved some time from Raphiel outside the door, and given it to a shot explaining how she set it up. I wouldn't care so much if Raphiel's character wasn't lacking right now.

If even Lelouch has noticed that there's something wrong with this then I guess it's really being terrible.
Even when they aren't puns, they're idioms and references that weren't present in the source material and only got added because some subber thinks his script is superior to what the series' author came up with. All these heaven/hell references make it look like this is some sort of American sitcom, the only thing we're missing is the laugh track.

>Maybe that's because the subs are bad in every episode?
Then why the fuck are you watching them then? This is like watching a guy hit himself with a hammer, complain that it hurts and then repeat it.

Was Tap-chan educated in yuri school?

Time is probably an issue, it's less creative if they just half-ass it.

Good. You act like broken records repeating the same shit
What's the next step of your master plan, geniuses?
The subs won't magically become better. Just like the character design in YS's anime for Tanya and Visha won't ever get better. So, what's the point in repeating the same shit week after week? It's fucking pointless.
Also, if people are allowed to complain about the subs, I'm allowed to complain about how I find their complaints pointless and obnoxiously repetitive, even if they're absolutely right

There's no alternative. Is everyone who dislikes the subs but likes the show supposed to drop the whole thing?

Watch it raw.

Yes. Or watch the raws

Because we don't know the ancient art of moonrunes well enough to watch the episode raw, that's why we use subs. Most people in here are most likely in that area were they don't know Japanese well enough to watch anime raw but know enough to notice that something is wrong with these subs because they have functioning ears.
>What's the next step of your master plan, geniuses?
Nothing. People will keep complaining as long as the subs are bad, and this will never stop - so if you're this bothered by it, leave or use the filter or something.

I think she just has a fetish.

>Because we don't know the ancient art of moonrunes well enough to watch the episode raw, that's why we use subs.
If you know the meaning behind the dialogue enough to complain that the meaning of the dialogue is lost with the translation, you can watch this raw. It's not that difficult.

>leave or use the filter or something.
Or let's just keep complaining. In every thread, with every post.

>the meaning of the dialogue is lost with the translation
But I don't see anyone complaining about this, most posts are criticizing how much needless shit they're adding to the dialog.

>But I don't see anyone complaining about this
That's because the subs are fine and people are mad over nothing.

Tapris is great, but Satania is plain annoying.

Any sub that makes you do a double take on what should be some perfectly mondane dialogue is not fine.

Or you could give up and accept that there's nothing you can do about it and try to comment on the actual show. There's actual discussion I don't mind and like reading in these threads, so I can't just leave

Did you not see all the people wondering why they changed kouhai to friend?

HorribleSubs is Crunchyroll for this show, right? When did Crunchy start making troll subs? I'd be pissed if I had to pay for this garbage.

Agreed.

Fuck off. Satania a best.

Satania is great and you're just dumb

Well too fucking bad Sup Forums isn't meant for you only so just plug your ears or something.

REMOVE TENSHI

wtf I love satania now lmao

And it isn't meant for you faggots to have an echo chamber about the subs being shit If you don't like me complaining about you faggots being obnoxious and repetitive, you can either change or deal with it. But as long as you're being obnoxious and repetitive, I'm allowed to complain about it as much as you guys're allowed to constantly complain about the subs

So, uh, is next season going to be about Satania only with quest appearances of other characters?

VERY fast Tapris moving at incredible hihg speed

I can't watch this yet, who is this home wrecker?

HAYASUGI

some angle who sets up jokes for our godness Satanichia.

You have weird taste. I don't understand how you can like Tapris, but dislike Satania. They're both pretty similar. I bet you unironically like Gab.

Angel kouhai. Idolizes pre-netoge Gab and comes to visit, only to have harsh reality crush her dreams. Ends up spending half the episode being chuuni and adorable alongside Satania

Are demons allowed in heaven?

New girl might somehow be worse than Gab.

See this, what do?

Go away.

Is there other options available?