This asshole has doomed like 10 universes to destruction with his little tournament

This asshole has doomed like 10 universes to destruction with his little tournament.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Az7wDedqsNI
youtube.com/watch?v=2QTRN8YX2LM
youtube.com/watch?v=122wZntH53w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eleven.

youtube.com/watch?v=Az7wDedqsNI
The lyrics are from Goku's perspective

That's some great fanfiction you just said sempai keep not trying.

aren't there 12 universes?

>Goku is the villain of the series
>the guy the anime has been building up for decades as the strongest man in the universe, the guy who surpasses his and everyone else's limits over and over again to triumph in the end, is the final boss
I'd watch that. No one can beat him, it's the ultimate despair.

>build up impossibly strong villain
>3 asspulls later the protag can beat him anyway

will toriyama ever change his formula? will people ever stop gobbling this shit up?

The 1 winner will survive

Please explain. I don't even watch it, I just visit DB threads from time to time.

>implying they won't be wished back with the fanfic dragon balls

It's like you've never watched DB

Leave goku to me

That sounds like Screwattack Superman. I feel sorry for Ben ;_;

>Implying the Dragon Balls can override Zenou-sama's power

They are gone, Tim.

Is this a JoJo reference?

If U6 gets blown up there goes some of the super dragon balls.

At the end of Super's third arc, the 2 universes contest, we get to meet the absolute god of all 12 universes, known as Zen-Oh (Jap for 'King of All' Zeno for short.)

As the absolute god he has the power of destroy entire universes, something that wouldnt be a problem if it werent for the fact that he is basically a child, because of that, even the Gods of destruction like Beerus get scared shitless at the mere mention of him.

Goku ends up befriending Zeno, he, excited due to what happened in the contest, decides he wants to make a new tournament , in which ALL 12 universes are invited.

After the Zamasu/Black saga, it seems that Zeno, being the child he is, forgot about his idea.

Goku, bored, wanted to remind him, but Beerus and Whis, knowing how Zeno's childish innocence can be fucking dangerous, try to stop him, even to the point Beerus threats Goku with HAKAI him if he doesnt stop.

At the end, Goku manages to get to remind and convice Zeno of the tournament.

We, as the audience, know that the universes of the losers of the tournament will be wiped out, Goku does not, that is because he didnt thought Zeno would go THAT far.

Tldr: Goku just wanted fight stronger dudes, Zeno just wants to play, and unfortunately, his idea of 'playing' actually constitues THE END OF THE UNIVERSE!

Are you retarded? 11+1=12

How? How do all of you instantly know when DBS is back to the main plot episodes? Activity suddenly picks up like crazy and multiple threads pop up. I get the hardcore fans knowing but how do all these casuals know too? Reddit told me casuals don't care if Toriyama is behind an episode.

>strongest man in the universe
>Gets hurt by a bullet

>no dragon ball super in the title
Move here

well, theres the news, and shonen jump announcements.

also, this new arc to a degree is considered as a new season/new show, thats also why the new opening.

>12 universes
>1 winner
>11 losers
>losers get their universes destroyed

Of course it is, you retard.

>Yare yare

>Dragon Ball Super giving into SJW faggotry and Affirmative Action by having a BLACK WOMAN as a god of destruction

lol what

He has to have that formula in order to change it user. So far only zamasu arc was like that.

>Even Zen Oh Sama will be blown away!

Jesus Goku has gone full Joker/Want to watch the world burn mode. What a fucking madman.

goku has become so retarded that all he cares is fighting, regardless of who it may doom.

I bet he would give up his genitals if it means he can fight strong opponents every single day

>being this retarded

>he'd give up stuff he doesnt care about
Welll yeah

>declines being rez'd after Cell because him being around just causes trouble for Earth
>now palling around with gods and endangering multiple universes

Goku needs to be superdead.

>Goku : FUCK FURRIES
>Vegeta : FUCK FATTIES

>Goku will shit his pants once he realizes what's at stake in the new tournament
>By the end of the arc he'll convince the Zeno's not to destroy any universes
This is how it's going down, or some variation of this. Y'all need to fuck off with this "dude what if Goku is the bad guy now lmao" bullshit, it's the new "Black is Goten" except it's even more cringeworthy.

>Retards still don't know what the universe is
There can't be 10 Universes. There's one Universe. Even if there are fucking alternate dimensions and timelines they're still a part of the same Universe. The Universe is literally everyone. Kys.

They never said the whole universe will be destoryed. Just the participants in the tournamnet.

>I wanna laugh like crazy
>I can't get no satisfaction
>Boredom becomes a stone

there can be multiple universe because its fiction.
regardles M theory explictly refers to alternate timelines as entirely different universes.

>egyptian
>black

kill yourself dumb WE WUZ

she's orange you dumbfuck.

Goku has no idea that Zeno is someone that plays with the universes. He just wanted another friendly tournament with the strongest opponents. And Beerus was "conveniently" vague in explaining why this was a bad idea.

You have it backwards.

Its a multiverse, a fictional thing.
Also, db super explicitly stated that universes are part of timelines, not the other way around. Makes little sense, but ts dragon ball.

>We, as the audience, know that the universes of the losers of the tournament will be wiped out
Curious, how do we know that? Was it mentioned explicitly elsewhere or is that just a logical assumption based on the arc's name?

So maybe this will give the series a little tension again?

We just do ok gawwwwwd why do you always hav to investigate,??

Goku is an utter piece of shit.
>Let's Vegeta, a mass murdering Saiyan, live because he wants to fight him again
>Future Trunks tells him about the androids, he doesn't tell anyone else so they can perpare. If it weren't for Piccolo spilling the beans earth might've been gone
>Gives Cell a fucking Senzu bean so Gohan can have a "fair fight"
>Needs to be told by Piccolo, Gohan's real dad, that sending Gohan to fight the solar system destroying monstrosity isn't a good idea and that Gohan isn't a fighter
>Goku dies and remains dead for seven years, never once drops by with instant transmission to greet his family and never once "calls" them through King Kai
>When he goes back to earth for one day (which might be as long as he has for all we know) he uses this day to fight a fucking tournament
>His son, whom he has never seen before, is casually commented on with "hey, he looks like a little me!" before promptly being ignored
>When Beerus goes full butthurt on everyone, Goku just keeps looking on because it's exciting
>He offers to let Frieza, the fucking space emperor who KILLED KRILLIN, go back safely so he can train to come back even stronger
>He hasn't kissed his wife even once in 20+ years
And here's the kicker
>According to a Toriyama interview, Goku sees Chichi and Gohan as nothing more than close friends

No shit this fucking douchebag would doom 11 universes with billions if not trillions of souls to utter destruction (as in even their afterlives are erased) for his own entertainment. Even Beerus, the guy who literally has "destroy shit" in his job description, told Goku this is a stupid idea.

well no one's perfect

that, and im sure it was in news sites at the moment.

also, just to confirm, thats in the name of the next episode.

I just want all the other universe gods to look at universe 7's representatives with disgust for dragging them into this mess.

that is true, im pretty sure Whis wouldnt have no trouble explaining goku how zeno really is, allowing him to think twice before going on with his plan.

i guess goku decided to go on, cuz beerus was,'cant let you do that because REASONS!, so stop now or you get HAKAI'D!'

This, unfortunately

I would like to see ayy lmao battle goku and talk about how terrified he is for his family and goku finally get it. But it wont happen.

Well, the aforementioned mass murdering Saiyan managed to improve. He became a better person, learned to value life and eventually learned to love his wife and his son.

All in all, he's a better person than Goku at this point.

Me too, but Toriyama will probably "forget" about that.

Everyone keeps posting this as the key example.
>The door of possibilities is still locked
>Guess I'll just break through the wall again.
>Shout it's a piece of cake.
Kakarot is wants to become stronger simply for the sake of being stronger and he has become arrogant do to his past success at surpassing his limits.
Gohan being the scholar he is will be the first to realize the utter terror of the unknown that will be born from his father having no more barriers to breach.
Your face when this arc ends with Gohan putting his father down like a mad dog.

Yes, he's not literally superman, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Also
>taking toriyama's interviews seriously
Those might be contradicted any second user, dont't think too much about them. Not to mention there's nothing wrong with what you said. Its not like he's forcing chichi and gohan to live with him.

In db the 'universe' is a giant snow globe. There are 12 snow globes inside an even bigger snowglobe which is the 13th snowglobe/universe. They are still part of the same reality though. Timelines are completely separate worlds though. Each timeline has a copy of what the other timeline had barring the changes that happened were it deviated.

The 13th is were the angels and Omi God live. I wonder what is beyond the 13th universe.
As bad and incoherent of a writer/storyteller Toriyama is; his concept of universes and timelines is extremely easy to follow.

Maybe there are other mega verses out there. Maybe all of them are inside a even bigger structure and maybe there are a bunch of those inside an even bigger structure.

Well Gohan and vegeta

I only really care about more Mai. Does Mai show up at all?

>mfw evil Goku will never happen
>mfw this arc will basically be U6 arc but grander in scale
>mfw 6 or 7 universes out of 10 will be irrelevant
>mfw everyone except Goku and Vegeta will job
>mfw the buff ayylmao is going to be another Hit/Pikkon clone who becomes a friend when Goku beats him
>mfw Goku just has a trick up his sleeve that will let him convince Zeno to call off/undo the destruction, which is why he started the tournament in the first place
>mfw it was all a prank bro, let's just eat food :)))

>no dragon ball super in the title
>half of the catalog pics are fucking anime girls

what the fuck is with this board

>goku becomes evil
>defeats gods
>zarama called
>wish goku good again

So he used to do fun things before but now it's just boredom.

what's a universe or ten for a good fight?

who will be number one under him?

The narrative that Goku's obsession is dooming everyone is pretty neat.

It's not like he's evil or anything, he's just selfish as he always has been but on a whole new level,

>Zeno's bow to Daishinkan
>In contact with Gods of Destruction
>Possess top 5 battle power
>Controls the multiverse with an iron but fair fist
>Owns Zamasu's no ningen cabins and Frost's banks
>Direct descendants of the ancient godly blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities in Universe 13 (Daishingrad will be be the first city)
>Owns 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Daishinkan angels
>Daishinkan and his children all said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Martial Arts Schools & Red Ribbon Headquarters
>Ancient Namekian scriptures tell of 13 angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented godly ki powerups with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the multiverse
>You likely have Daishinbots inside you right now
>Daishinkan is in regular communication with Dragon God Zarama, forwarding the word of the God to the Supreme Kais and Gods of Destruction. Who do you think set up the meeting between Shin & Beerus (First meeting between the two Gods in over 1000 years) and arranged the Supreme Kai's first trip to Beerus' planet in history literally a few days later to the Daishinoff bunker in a future timeline?
>he learned fluent Namekian in under a week
>Nation worlds entrust their gold reserves with him. There's no gold at Capsule Corp, only Ft. Dai
>he is about 7 trillion decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's a benevolent being.

Goku is a man baby sociopath

His natural saiyan sociopathy combined with him hitting his head and becomming an brain damaged idiot has made him the most dangerous faggot in the world

>dangerous faggot
I think someone took that name already.

>Goku in Dragon Ball
Naive curious child who is easy to get along with. Strong as fuck and enjoys fighting, but clearly still cares about his friends and family.
>Goku in Dragon Ball Super
hurf durf I want to fight da strongest I don't care about anything else.

power changes you

mid life crisis?

>Goku
>evil

nice try, faggots

Can death even stop Goku? He'll just go to the other world and continue his rampage.

Goku's pure, not necessarily good.

youtube.com/watch?v=2QTRN8YX2LM

Never forget.

>tfw too beta to deny your best friend's unbelievably retarded request

He also let the androids live because 18 gave him a boner. Krillin is the ultimate beta and if it weren't for the dragonballs existing and Toriyama being unable to write women, he'd be the beta orbiter who ruined us all for just a whiff of pussy.

>Casually dooming at least 11 universes out of boredom, one of which he may reside in.
Seems legit.

Also, I noticed Android 17 is in the opening. So I guess they're going to revive him to fill out the roster. So if they can resurrect old enemies, why not bring back others so Roshi, Krillin, and Tien don't waste slots? Because they haven't been relevant since/prior to Namek.
Why not bring back Cell in his perfect form? I'm sure he'd be stronger than 17. I'm pretty sure the argument of "Hey, if this universe is destroyed, you go with it" would be enough for any former villain. Cell himself would probably jump at the chance to absorb strong fighters into his biomass.

Dude 17's been alive since Cell was defeated.

Are you doing this on purpose or is your memory as bad as Toriyama's?

>thinking of ending 11 universes
>ruining the fun of another future universal tournament

Yeah, no.
This tournament doesn't even feel right to be before the end of z, because we already know nothing happens to Goku and friends(i even bet that Goku will lose the final to someone else). That is why this should be after that ending. The stakes should be like characters getting erased for bad performances for the chosen fighters, leaving the universes aside to give them a chance to the universes to get better fighters at some later point.

But... that's stupid. It raises the stakes, but it's stupid.

>zeno
>smart

Huh I keep seeeing stuff like this and it reminds me that Super is in my backlog. Do I need to start from episode one if I saw the movies? Main reason I've been putting it off is DBZ has a shit ton of filler.

Start at episode 28. 1-27 is just the movies but shittier.

Alright neat, thanks.

Holy shit, where have I been?
Apparently it's as bad as his.

Where was he in the Buu saga? I could have sworn only 18 survived.

>Goku becomes the villain
>Vegeta beats sense into him
>Vegeta finally beats a main villain and Kakaroth at the same time

As amazing as this sounds, this is Toriyama we're talking about here, the same guy who has forced the same exact stale status quo for YEARS.

He still is a curious child, but now he is super powerful and this curiousity will destroy 11 universes.

man it would've been cool if black was goten though
zamasu being both zamasu and black is also pretty good but I still can't help but like the black is goten more

Wait, if Vegeta is pure evil, he can ride the kinto-un?

Did some more google-ing and and he was in the Buu saga for less than half a minute. Sorry for not remembering such 20-ish second cameo.

>vegeta
>evil
y'know we're past the saiyan arc right?

What the fuck man.

Krillin should have just said fuck no stabbed him the second goku said 'what a waste.'
>yeah i know he killed all our friends and was going to kill the planet
>but i want to fight him again lmao
Goku why.

youtube.com/watch?v=122wZntH53w
Well, he said he was pure evil so who am I to refute that?

There were 18 universes, how is the 13 Zenos home. I'm pretty sure their dimension is outside of the universes.

Idk universes are probably like petri dishes with bacteria to him

He can do what he wants

Makes me wonder if the grand priest keeps zeno in check like the angels do the destruction gods

>Goku's saiyan lust for battle has grown so much that he's willing to defy gods and risk multiple universes just to sate it
>Vegeta's humanity has grown so much that he's willing to skip training in order to stay with his wife when she's about to have his child

If it were anyone but Toriyama, I'd think they were trying to be poignant.

I think he means of the current universes. So when there were 18 universes, the 19th was Zeno's