>Beit Jinn Dec 9
i.imgur.com/67wq3zT.jpg
>NE Hama Dec 8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>Random Dec 5
imgur.com/a/FTp53
>E Ghouta Dec 4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

>Reminder Homsi stream Thursday Dec.14th at 10PM Damas time (GMT+2)

Devs Dec 13
>Iraqi Army not joining forces with US-backed SDF as was reported 2 days ago
>Heavy ISIS offensive in DeZ, IS claims to have recaptured several towns from the SAA, including Al-Salihiyah
>Commander of Russian forces in Syria honors Tiger Forces commanders with official award for their efforts in Bukamal, region
>NE Hama; SAA continue to advance against HTS/Jaysh Al-Izza, capturing hilltop of Tal SyriaTel, push to Musharifah next
>US 'sees no future for Assad in Syria', adding 'it may take time for the Syrian people to be able to vote for next leader'
>KSA jets target Yemen’s military police HQ in Sana’a, killing 39, injuring 80, other strikes kill 4 in Sa’ada, 11 in Ta’izz
>Mossad attempting to recruit Lebanese citizens via social media: General Security
>Israeli warplanes bombed multiple sites in the Gaza Strip today, including Khan Yunis and Beit Lahiya
>Emergency OIC meeting on Jerusalem kicks off in Istanbul, 57 majority Islamic nations are in attendance
>Congress takes no action on Iran sanctions as deadline passes
>Iran to seal deal with Russia-led trade bloc soon

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
rt.com/news/412981-russian-delegation-north-korea/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/17/sharafat-ali-khan-sentenced-terrorism-illegal-immi
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/smuggling-ring-from-pakistan-and-afghanistan-to-united-states-exposed-in-dc/2017/04/12/a8118854-1ad4-11e7-9887-1a5314b56a08_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xXNSwkmoWqs
youtube.com/watch?v=o5LIB_53ht4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jewish genocide when?

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

no degenerates who indulge in Icky disgusting Blowjobs allowed

Good evening, I hate women.

>Houthis>Megumin
heretic...but on that note...anyone got a head of a Houthi, preferable already cropped with alpha background`?
maybe smth with a ball of khat in mouth

>>Israeli jets said to hit chemical weapons, missile site in Syria

But when Assad does it, it's bad! Hi there USbro!

>hurr /sodomites general/ durr

>using my OC
good taste, let the shitmaps flow

>r/sg sharing their "rate my personality :DDDDDDD XDDDD"
gtfo of Sup Forums

is oral sex allowed in judaism (serious question)

And I approve of the bread title!

>r/sg sharing their "rate my personality :DDDDDDD XDDDD"
This, but unironically.

same question for you (for catholicism), priest

>implying Putin/Assad didn't launch the nerve gas himself

Hi Romaniabro

>Houthis>Megumin Edition
DELET

...did you give a blowjob?
Good evening, I hate Jews.
Heh, it was too good not to save.
I was bored, and wanted to stir up shit. Sue me.

>r/mygirlfriendschild/ sharing their low quality spongebob memes
gtfo of Sup Forums

>priest
Don't worry cuckghrejew, I will ask padre if I will see him.
Also,
you're right on the whole "edgy persona rating"
Also,
me>you

CAN MEGUMIN DO THIS?! CAN SHE AIM AN RPG AND HIT SAUDI SHITS AT A HUGE DISTANCE?

>not the zionist priest
WHO the FUCK are YOU and what's your FUCKING ENDGAME???
are you the triggered weebshit /mlp/ole?

>implying she can't
She'll fuck your shit up m8

Hey /sg/, your least favorite Syrian regular Homsi is here with a new story from the hospital that maxed out my kms meter.
>On-shift in the children's ward with some other students.
>Teacher asks to follow her to a patients room because she wants to discuss their case.
>Patient is the cutest little girl, she's around 3 years old, hair like threads of the sun, looks almost exactly like pic related but a little younger.
>Poor thing looks tired and in pain, her body filled with purpura (bruises from clotting issues), she's still complacent and allows us to examine her, tries her hardest not to cry.
>We discuss her case and examine her, her parents aren't there but instead her aunt and uncle, teacher asks them where her parents are, they say her father is a soldier and couldn't make it till today, he should be arriving soon with her mother.
>Her father finally walks in, military outfit, looks beat, tired, and just ruined. Doesn't make eye contact with us, just comes in and kisses her forehead and asks her if she's hurting.
>We finish examining her and discussing the case, we talk about differential diagnosis, teacher finishes the discussion by saying "well, the results of her second bone marrow biopsy confirms it's an acute state of leukemia."
>NoNoNoNo
>Talk to teacher after we're dismissed, ask her about the girl's fate, she says acute Leukemia could move into full recession (meaning she could be completely cured), but "her father is just a soldier, he can't afford something as expensive as full treatment, that's why he brought her here".
Our hospital is a teaching hospital, people pay abysmal fees for stay and medical services, in return they allow students to examine their cases and work with professionals on treatment.
>Go back to the group of people I was with, tell some guy I know how devastated I am.
>"Our shift is over, seriously who gives a shit, let's go"
Didn't know whether to kill him or kill myself..

>Iran to seal deal with Russia-led trade bloc soon
What does the deal entail?

4 jew is kill

how will they ever recover

This. Khommieboi is so damn cancerous.

>Priest
>Inb4 "hurr *sharts* durr

Damn, this is harsh. How are you holding up ?

Russo-Iranian natural gas global dominance.

I thought oral sex in Judaism is a part of the circumcision process. They love baby benis. So I've heard

>tfw no wikipedia updates
>tfw can't update Shitmaps
I'd like to see her try. WITHOUT magic.
You should've killed him. Followed him first, until you two were alone, then put on gloves and slit his throat.

Good Lord

Damn, Homs.. I could exchange worst stuff when I was one lovely day at the hospital to visit my mom, only to acknowledged, you know...

Give her some khat and then re-assess

Praying for you and for soldiers kiddo m8

The guy was a dickhead, but in times of war like these, he probably thought that there are more important things to care and worry about than a single girl's life, as asinine and soulless as that sounds.

Oh shit lad! we are here only to suffer

Jesus christ.

Hit me right in the feels mate.

aight, here it is

Just numb, the girl was so nice to us, even when we were hurting her we'd just give her some cookies she was eating and she would just smile.

>Russian military delegation arrives in N. Korea, scouting any chance for dialogue

Russian Defense Ministry representatives have arrived in the North Korean capital. It is the second visit by Russian officials in two weeks, and comes as Washington claims it is ready for direct talks with Pyongyang, while still staging war games in the turbulent region.

The delegation is headed by Deputy Director of the Russian National Defense Command Center Viktor Kalganov, and has been on assignment in North Korea since Tuesday. The officials are to remain in Pyongyang for the rest of the week.

There has been no word on their mission from the Russian military. However, almost simultaneously with news of the visit, the Russian Foreign Ministry stated that Moscow is using "any opportunity for direct communication" and will continue to do so, including with the help of the Defense Ministry. "North Korea is our neighbor, we must develop relations with this country," Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov said during a briefing on Wednesday. "Political dialogue is extremely important," he added.

The Russian military have traveled to Pyongyang to "activate" a settlement of the crisis in the region, Deputy Head of the Defense Ministry's Public Council Aleksandr Kanshin told Interfax. "The aim of the military, political and diplomatic efforts is clear: all sides should be put back at negotiations table, to put away provocative and threatening military rhetoric and demonstration of force," the official said. He noted that such missions are part of a road map proposed by Moscow and Beijing, which seeks a solution to the nuclear tensions through dialogue.

rt.com/news/412981-russian-delegation-north-korea/

>Jesus christ.
At this point, He's the only one who can save her.

Doesn't matter.. It's not like the others "gave a shit" either, we were around 12 people and only one other girl stayed with me when I asked about the little girl's fate. Rest just flew straight out the door when they were dismissed.

I'm sorry to bring bad memories to your head, I know this gay earth can destroy anybody and a lot of people have even more devastating stories to tell. If you want to talk I would love to listen if it helps.

Isn't there, like, something we can do ? How expensive is the treatment ? Her father might not be able to raise enough money, but perhaps /sg/ could, if we were to grow a heart.

>Her father might not be able to raise enough money, but perhaps /sg/ could, if we were to grow a heart.
WHY DID I HAVE TO BE POORFAG?!

Appreciate the sentiment, and apologize beforehand no matter how gay and edgy you think what I'm about to say is, but fuck any god who would let this happen, don't need his shit help.

old news but still worth mentioning;

>Sharafat Ali Khan, while acknowledging his guilt, denied he was the main smuggler, and said he was surprised he’s the only person arrested and prosecuted in the ring, which investigators said helped more than 100 illegal immigrants from Pakistan and Afghanistan sneak into the U.S.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/17/sharafat-ali-khan-sentenced-terrorism-illegal-immi

>...people from Pakistan who contacted him in Brazil, paid $5,000 to $12,000 each, then walked through the Colombian jungle or traveled north by bus, foot and plane, according to court filings.

>The trips he arranged were long, arduous and dangerous, court filings assert. “The average traveler took approximately nine months to get from Brazil all the way to the United States..."

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/smuggling-ring-from-pakistan-and-afghanistan-to-united-states-exposed-in-dc/2017/04/12/a8118854-1ad4-11e7-9887-1a5314b56a08_story.html

youtube.com/watch?v=xXNSwkmoWqs

>US pledges new equipment for Lebanese military

The US has announced new assistance for the Lebanese military, to include helicopters and other advanced military equipment. The package was disclosed during a visit by the head of US Central Command, Gen. Joseph Votel, to Lebanon on Wednesday. Votel met in Beirut with the army chief and Prime Minister Saad Hariri, AP reports. American Ambassador Elizabeth Richard said the aid package, valued at more than $120 million, includes six new light attack helicopters, six unmanned aerial vehicles, as well as communication and night-vision devices. Washington has been a major supporter of Lebanon’s army. More than $1 billion in military assistance has been provided to Lebanon since 2006.

>Saudi-led raid on police camp in Sanaa leaves at least 39 Yemenis dead – report

Saudi-led coalition aircraft struck a military police camp in the Houthi-controlled Yemeni capital Sanaa on Wednesday. At least 39 people were killed and 90 more wounded, including prisoners, Reuters reported, citing an official and witnesses. The coalition aircraft had launched seven raids on the camp, in the eastern part of Sanaa, where some 180 prisoners were being held, according to the official. He said rescue teams had pulled out 35 bodies from the rubble, while the rest were not accounted for. The coalition, which denies that it targets civilians, has not commented on the report.

Don't blame yourself, ain't your fault. And I better not. If I were to tell the wholy story, your kms meter might overload, Homs. And I would prefer to avoid that, so Syria won't loose an actual future doctor.

So, they were simply assholes?

>Russia, US have no consensus on UN mission in Donbass – Kremlin

Russia and the US have so far failed to reach a consensus on deploying the UN’s mission to the contact line in Donbass, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Wednesday.“There are certain differences on the modalities and now the situation is still far from a consensus,”TASS quoted Peskov as saying. He added, however, that“this issue remains on the agenda.”The initiative to deploy the UN mission to the contact line in eastern Ukraine had been put forward by Russian President Vladimir Putin, Peskov noted.

>Witnessing my village draw liquid and caramels
what?

>if we were to grow a heart.
yeah that's going to be difficult

>Israel arrests over 30 Palestinians, Hamas leader in W. Bank raids

Israeli troops conducted raids in the West Bank overnight on Tuesday and arrested 32 Palestinians for suspected involvement in terrorism activities and violent rioting, the Times of Israel reported. Among those detained in Ramallah was Sheikh Hassan Yousef, a Hamas leader in the West Bank and one of the group’s founding members, according to the Shin Bet security service. He is suspected of“involvement in promoting and advancing Hamas’ activities in the West Bank,”it said. Last week, Hamas called for a new intifada, or uprising, over the US decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

I know him well enough to tell you he really meant, "who gives a shit", otherwise why phrase it like that?
Honestly he doesn't even matter, it's the girl that's breaking my heart.

>homsi """"atheist"""" wants to make a youtube channel and make youtube shekels
>youtube shekeling doesn't work for syria according to him
>he suddenly meets a poor little sick girl in need of money for treatment
>r/sg believes him and wants to give him money for her
1-there are 1000s of other cases like this one (if it's true) in syria
2-nothing proves that the story is true

>Israel hits Gaza with airstrike in retaliation for rocket fire

The Israeli Air Force hit what it says was a Hamas military compound in Gaza Strip early Wednesday, after rockets were fired into Israeli territory from the area. The rocket attack triggered warning sirens in Israeli communities near the border, but caused no damage. The exchanges of fire have jumped in frequency since US President Donald Trump's move last Friday to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. The decision was discouraged by Muslim powers worldwide and European allies of the US alike, as Jerusalem is claimed as a capital by both Israel and Palestine, and the recognition triggered a new flare-up of tensions.

>but fuck any god who would let this happen, don't need his shit help.
This is going to sound like an empty platitude that you've probably heard many times before, but God has a plan, we just don't know what it is until it's time.

It's the feeling of helplessness that is the hardest to hit.

ITS ICKY
IMAGINE SPIT ON YOUR DICK
How the fuck can you kiss your girl after that

>Philippines updates in Syria General

Philippine Congress approves extension of martial law in south for year

A joint session of the Philippine Congress on Wednesday approved a one-year extension of martial law on the southern island of Mindanao. The move backs efforts by President Rodrigo Duterte to tackle Muslim extremists. Security officials had earlier said militants loyal to Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) were regrouping and recruiting young fighters to launch attacks in the region of 22 million people, home to the country’s Muslim minority, Reuters said. Opponents said one year was excessive and the measure did not satisfy a constitutional requirement for a rebellion to be taking place.

This.
All /sg/ needs to grow a pair.
Fucking childish sensitive fags.

What's dis?

>IMAGINE SPIT ON YOUR BABY DICK

The Muslim Autonomous region needs to be clamped down and lose it's Autonomy status. The situation will only be resolved once the government does that.

Cancer. Report it.

Why do they support them?

the universe works itself out

path of least resistance, theodicy, etc.

I'm not entitled to talk about something like that, and knowing this place I know better than to turn this into a conversation about fundraising, especially for a large sum of money, they'd just turn it into something about jews and shekles or some shit.
You don't need to grow a heart.

How expensive is the treatment?

Updates from prev bread

RED ALERT

PALLYS ARE CHIMPING OUT AGAIN

4 ROCKETS AND INTERCEPTS

It's already beyond the point of of overloading mate. If it help you to talk, I would love to listen, if not then I respect that. Only thing I can do is listen and watch people die after all..

Will do Ivan.

I did not come here for the feels, one more refugee won't hurt.

Yeah, you're probably right. Besides, I looked it up and it's ridiculously expensive if you don't live in countries that cover the costs.
Is she getting any treatment at all though ? I think I heard somewhere that child leukemia is now being fairly consistently cured after one month if appropriate treatment is delivered.

this---

BREAKING
PALLYS ARE INVADING WITH SPACESHIPS

>Only thing I can do is listen and watch people die after all.
You and me both. As noone ever listens. And they all cry after....

The US has been an "ally" of Lebanon for quite some time

WE

Assholes makes it seem like some petty incident, they don't qualify for that, they don't qualify for any adjective that describes an actual human. But like I said, that's nothing, what's devastating is the girl's fate.

That....looks like a cross...

>tfw you live in a country where this girl would be cured literally for free
>tfw this girl's father deserves to see her daughter live much more than I'll deserve any healthcare I'll get in my entire life
This sucks.

>That....looks like a cross...
The fuck you talking about, that's clearly a P.

>but fuck any god who would let this happen
it really makes one question it all.. is the religious institution only made to keep the poor people at bay so that the rich can do their own thing or is there something greater beyond that... not going to go deep into this but you are correct

WW3 soon if this keeps up?

holy shit m8s hold me I'm "limited" on Twitter for a week just for posting this to Bess Kalb. I just used screenshots she herself provided ffs.

Flying benis in israeli sky!

Not talking about money or anything of the sort, just wanted to tell the story, I'm fucked enough without the need to havie Maghrebi's screeching "he wants shekles!!!" at my screen.

It's time!!!
>youtube.com/watch?v=o5LIB_53ht4

whoah....

Maybe you could try contacting some medical NGOs that work in Syria. I know MSF has quite a significant presence in the region and they are among the few who don't discriminate between "muh freedom fighters" and "muh evil assadists", so maybe they could help.