>Pres Trump tours MS Civil Rights Museum 12/9/17
youtu.be/ardkXd05tOg
>Pres Trump speech @opening for Civil Rights Museum 12/9/17
youtu.be/yC0MQpSSx88

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth
trade.gov/mas/ian/build/groups/public/@tg_ian/documents/webcontent/tg_ian_003364.pdf
x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-01-20
x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-12-01
secure.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia/historical
twitter.com/LokiJulianus/status/928378488930922496
c-span.org/video/?438358-1/house-senate-conferees-meet-reconcile-tax-reform-bills
youtu.be/CkUWS0v2J0o
youtube.com/watch?v=vLJYGaT0QoA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

>Created 259,000 (13.2%) less jobs February through November than Obama did in 2016 [1]
>Had the weakest job creation month in 83 months [1]
>February - November job creation numbers are the lowest since 2012 [1]
>February - November job creation numbers would be ranked 6th when matched up against Obama's numbers [1]
>Trade Deficit up $49.1 billion (11.9%) through October versus 2016 and getting worse[2]
>The US Dollar is down "bigly" versus the Canadian Dollar, Mexican Peso, Euro, Chinese Yuan, Japanese Yen, and most other currencies [3][4]
>The Dow Jones Industrial Average's growth, adjusted for the dollar's weakness, for the January 20 - December 1 period is down 15.3% vs 2016 [5]

Where's that "strong economy" Drumpfkins?

[1] data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth
[2] trade.gov/mas/ian/build/groups/public/@tg_ian/documents/webcontent/tg_ian_003364.pdf
[3] x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-01-20
[4] x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-12-01
[5] secure.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia/historical

MAGAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

>Support the guy Trump picks
>win 5-0
>Virginian does everything to distance himself from Trump
>loses
>Alabama ignores Trump supporting Strange over Moore
>loses

MOVEMENT

REMEMBER

FUCK MCCONNEL AND RYAN! GIVE CONGRESS TO DEMS TO SHOW THE BOOMER GOP WHAT'S WHAT!

FUCK TRUMP! HE'S A RINO! GIVE THE WHITE HOUSE TO DEMS TO SHOW HIM WE KNOW HE'S A TRAITOR!

FUCK SCOTUS! LET DEMS APPOINT LIBERAL JUDGES TO SHOW ROBERTS WHAT'S WHAT!

REAL CONSERVATIVES DON'T LET CONSERVATIVES WIN ELECTIONS! HISSY FIT FOR LIFE! ANYONE WHO WANTS THE GOP TO KEEP CONTROL OF CONGRESS AND THE PRESIDENCY IS A SHILL! THE PARTIES ARE EXACTLY THE SAME SO IT'S IMPORTANT TO GET THE GOP OUT BECAUSE THEY'RE THE SAME AS DEMS!

I'M NOT A SHILL! YOU'RE A SHILL! FUCK TRUMP!

>TFW Been blazing it 420 while blowing boomer cucks out one after another since 6 am

WHAT I LEARNED IN ALABAMA IS

twitter.com/LokiJulianus/status/928378488930922496 (embed)

Has anyone ever posted this here yet?

Well, this is a refreshing change from the" too fast to post in" threads

REMINDER that Moore lost because of the combination of all three factors
>Allegations
>Bannon and his "Crusade"
>Platform based on Cultural issues
One scared moderates, second made Bitch McConnell go against him, boosting the effect of allegations, and third alienated the people who care mainly about economy.
And some fuckery from Dems was also most likely in play.

You can never expect a win in a “red state” everything is an uphill battle.

>how this reddit post proves that Luther can still win!!
>give him your high energy!!!
Pathetic Boomers

What's going on today?

Moore didn't lose. Begone shill.

That if your party leadership works hand in hand with RINOs and leftist media outlets you'll depress your own turnout

House and Senate Conferees Meet to Reconcile Tax Reform Bills

>House and Senate conference committee members meet to discuss reconciling the two GOP tax reform bills passed seperately out of each chamber

>2PM ET.

c-span.org/video/?438358-1/house-senate-conferees-meet-reconcile-tax-reform-bills

I see you took off the meme flag
Trump curse applies to everyone, no exceptions

Remember to get fucked, shill

that fighting both GOPe and Dems at the same time is just asking for a bullet

Is Alabama the beginning of a blue surge? Answer : yes. Enjoy whats left of Trump's presidency he isn't getting a second term and isn't going to get shit done

stop voting for Republicans

Why didn't he just listen and believe?

don't even bother
No one here thought Trump actually supported Strange, just that he was doing it as a favor for McConnell.

>I bet you a lot more votes were lost because of the allegations + completely extreme views. The turnout for Moore was pitiful, even if you discount the write-ins.
Oh, I have no doubt there. but the contention is those cost him the election, when the brutal math is, if the National GOP had kept their fucking spaghetti in their pockets instead of showing the nation at large and AL in specific that they did not want him, and would actively work to nix him, even if he won, and then doubling down by directing all of their mouthpieces to write in whatever they wanted instead of rallying to the guy who won the runoff. 20,000+ people opted not to vote for Moore. The Democrats weren't writing in shit.

hmm putin and assad no longer bff?
youtu.be/CkUWS0v2J0o

Mo Brooks is kill. Mitch will get Big Luther on Senate after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLJYGaT0QoA

DAMN STRAIGHT! FUCK GOP! FUCK TRUMP! THE DEMS DESERVE TO WIN! AMERICA DESERVES AMNESTY! ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN MCCONAL! TRUMP IS AN ISRAELI SHILL!

NO ONE LIKES TRUMP OR THE GOP! LET DEMS WIN!

It's an inferior state that has no good college football teams, its electoral map looks like a happy merchant, and is now dead to us.
>captcha: Kino Dundee

>no trade deals have passed yet
NAFTA is still undergoing negotiations.

Support the candidate that Trump wants you to support

NEVER
DEFY
TRUMP

>Trump curse applies to everyone, no exceptions
Hail Satan. True words, though.

moore won by like...2 points in his 2012 election,he's not a popular guy

just about any republican would have won

>/ptg/ hit my the curse

thanks satan. I'm sure we've learn our lesson

Trump Curse doesn't discriminate

Anything interesting from Rosenkike's hearing?

Nah dude, FUCK TRUMP! He's a rino. REAL CONSERVATIVES VOTE WITH BANNON!

You can all thank the gullible Alabama Boomers who believe everything cable news tells them for making Trump a lame-duck president. There sure as shit isn't going to be a wall now, and America is dead. Thanks Alabama.

Believe in Trump or you will die, Bannon will pay dearly~

>But muh marijuana
Based sessions, am I Right, fox news general?

It's all the right wing media's fault!

>good goyim

>Spine Beetle Frank spams his conspiracy theories and larps for months
>gets BTFO one too many times
>disappears, never to be seem again
>Q shows up with same "dig" and "ask questions" bullshit
Doesn't seem like a theory to me, famalam

Sorry user, but I can't answer that in this session.

100% this
>Trump is just doing favor for Mitch, he doesn't actually support Strange!
turns out he did

(((stein)))
every time trump does shit like this
makes me like trump more
really makes me think

This right here. Trump is probably the only man in existence to have done that and won.

Nothing much, some decent questions from Republicans and Dimms shitting on him because he can barely defend against the criticism and how he allowed the little Gremlin Sessions to rebuke Obama era trash.

Kek confirms. Going against Trump will backfire no matter who you are.

Did Assad exert his middle finger or did I get distracted by that cheerful as fug music?

FUCK YEAH! FUCK TRUMP! FUCK GOP! Lorretta was better than Sessions, weed is awesome! AWW YEAH BLAZE IT

Fuck off, pedo.

Alabama is not the redneck capital i thought it was. I can't believe Moore lost its a real shocker.

>posting facts is discrediting
I mean, he could not hire people that have massive conflict of interest issues, but alright.

Leaving behind this embarrassing chapter, we can advance forward and talk about the 2018 midterms.
Who else here /FAGG/?

PRAISE KEK
ALWAYS SIDE WITH TRUMP

blah blah blah cannot comment blah blah blah perhaps closed session blah blah blah IG investigating

Yeah I'm not gonna bother voting anymore.

maga

Because Strange had been loyal. No reason not to support him. Corker and Flake have been faggots, so they're getting shit on

What about fraud and destruction of the digital record? This is THE reason.

The only thing I can disapprove here of would be that it will be more well done than medium rare.

Trump knew this from day1. Hes very smart.

#

What did Moore in was the well planned hit job from the swamp/media/uniparty DC. Moore did not have weak policies, but he was not high energy enough to fight the kikes like Trump did during access hoywood.

The same McConnell who said Moore needs to resign over WashPos shitty report stayed silent when accusers came against Franken. It was obvious what this was from the beginning. For that alone, McConnell needs to go into the oven, whether he's an actual kike or not.

Listening to the House Judiciary, the FBI guy was a elitist scumbag that hated Trump supporters and people from Trump's family, he was that kind of soy nigger that walks around home with a Hillary shirt and read her books.

prostrate cancer has a very high survival rate

OIG report is either going to be the best thing since sliced bread, or it'll try to sweep it all under the rug
Everything about Strzok, Lisa Page, FusionGPS, the pee pee dossier, Orrh. all of it, is the subject of OIG

We did learn, that it was the OIG that went directly to Mueller with the text messages to force Strzok out.
There's hope

TRUMP IS A RINO

THIS IS /TRUECONSERVATIVEGENERAL/ NOW

CRUZMISSILES UNITE

>Trump curse applies to everyone, no exceptions
>Support the candidate that Trump wants you to support
Hubris has been punished, and corrections have been clearly illustrated. Trump or bust. No exceptions.

My state stands no chance of electing a republican senator, but that doesn't mean I can't try!

This. The new sharia blue tactic is to "well guys I guess we just lost, let's move on." Meanwhile they are destroying the digital record.

There is no such thing as an "easy win".

good choice no point voting for rinos america is already doomed amnesty is coming just don't bother voting fuck GOP

>Everything about Strzok, Lisa Page, FusionGPS, the pee pee dossier, Orrh. all of it, is the subject of OIG
Do you feel it?

awwwwww,kikebart faggot mad?

Keep up the good fight. Trump 2020

Which state? Concentrate on House seats.

FREEZE!!!

Dixie is dead.

First one to accuse his opponent of pedophilia wins. Every republican needs to become as vicious as Trump was and, tbch, doddering septagenarians probably shouldn't be nominated, botu these conditions are utterly independent of platform because most people don't actually care about platforms at all.

The guy who just called Trump supporters smelly fucks that he could feel from another State?
Oh yeah, that was totally appropriate, those God damned right-wingers.

Let’s all give a round of applause to the biggest winner (aside from Dems) of last night’s election.

This is his party and don’t you dare ever think about voting against his candidate ever again, you fucking plebs.

How dare a mere civilian like Bannon attempt to perform his civic duty and successfully seat a Republican politician? That is not his business. WE WILL TELL YOU TO VOTE FOR, you pathetic slaves. Just keep voting for True Conservativism (ie amnesty, open-borders, corporate blowjobs, etc) or be ran by Democrats. Doesn’t matter to me, I’m still a multi billionaire. Lol

also, I will add
Everyone should take note that the OIG got 10s of thousands of text messages of their phones
That implies the NSA is maybe in on the IG investigation. or verizon just handed shit over without a fight, which would mean verizon was told it's a criminal matter

OH SHIT! IT'S FBI! Quick bois! Hide the vodka!

>see this
>wat do?

aww is the buttyboo session RINO sucking derpydg angwy? Oh honey, sweetie pie, Rinos are over now, w're taking america back ok honeypie? like, seriously. Fuck Trump.

I don't even know why I fight anymore

OIG is a jew. And given Rosenstein himself is involved in Uranium 1 cover-up I don't feel shit nigga. The system is kaput.

>right-wing media
>something that exists.

Listening to Klavan, more faggots need to listen to him.

He always has a reasonable positions unlike someone else.

>Moore/Brocks/Bannon: "We'll overthrow Mitch"
>Turtleman: "AKSHUALLY"

>>wat do?
Respond with:
>TL;DR, sum it up in 10 words or less