pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61320033
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61317181
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61320643
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>von
was she ennobled?

>was she ennobled?
At some point, yeah.

I don't think she would refer to herself as Tanya von Degurechaff if she wasn't a noble.

We just don't know.

by not fucking with the art

isnt she a major?

Why is SONZAI EKKUSU such a dick?

What did she mean by this?

Why not?
If I had X's powers I would troll overconfident fedoras all the time.

Only after finishing their humil... intensive training.

She wants the cock

To be fair, he isn't a total dick. He could have just let salaryman-san get wrecked by the train, this way he has a chance to do shit.

If your choices are die by locomoticide or become reincarnated as a magical battle-loli, I think we all know which we would choose. Hell, if our choices were wake up tomorrow and become reincarnated as a magical battle-loli, I expect most of us would choose battle-loli.

By having a mind of steel.

You gotta have the same mindset as that salaryman and I bet none of us have it

Being X said that the MC would be reborn as a loli in other world and that if he dies there will be no more reincarnations for him. Based on this I think that Being X meant that when humans die they are reborn in the same world again and again, but this will not happen with the MC anymore.

Well, salaryman didn't wanted to get reincarnated as a loli and Being X didn't presented him any choice.
So if I want to be reincarnated as Tanya and experience war Being X will probably reincarnate me on some peaceful island when I'll have nothing to do, but work in the field or starve with me eventually breaking and praying to God for any chances to escape this monotony.

The top 12 graduates of the military college are granted knighthood which is why she tried to convince that captain from ep 4 to drop out, he was her competition.

I want to be Tanyas subordinate and defend the fatherland.

you don't get to choose what you reincarnate as, you get what you earned. That is a bit irrelevant though as Being X interfered.

Taking orders in the morning, destroying shit armies in the evening.

Are there translations for the 7 light novel volumes out?

>you will never decimate Dacian scum with Tanya the evil

No and there won't be. Ever.

brutal

>Tanya vs. Sup Forums

>believing there aren't any sociopaths on Sup Forums
how innocent...

Yea, but most of them are degenerate aswell while salaryman was just an autistic psychopath.

Kind of finny to see the two girls, with huge anime eyes, using binoculars like that.

Don't listen to this user translations will be up in 2025

Which was funny because everyone else considered her the shoe in at that point, but she couldn't help herself from removing a rival just to stack the deck further in her favor

She's aryan.

>Walk in bedroom
>See this

What do?

What's her endgame?

To get the cock

> the cock
You mean cock X

>What's her endgame?
Same as everyone else, to have a nest egg saved up and live in comfort in retirement. It's just that she is directly fighting against a deity in the process.

Does the entire battalion get a free go at her after a successful mission?

No, she's Tanyas property.

No. Nobody touches Major's coffee machines without her approvement and lives to tell the tale.

I don't remember the different types of mage attack and defense means being detailed in the novels.

so she got a lordship between eps or is automatic after getting the silver wings

>hentai doujin
>Tanya gets captured by the enemy because she got overconfident as hell
>gangbang
>final scene is Tanya on her knees, covered in cum, glaring up at the viewer and going "This gangrape was your plan all along! YOU SET ME UP, BEING X!"

You know that coffee makers are put to the use of the personnel.

>you will never be rescued by a handsome aryan loli

>Tanya getting gangbanged by not!soviets with this playing in background
youtube.com/watch?v=w1nzCDUNf-0

Now I want Tanya to work for notUS PMC in modern time aged like fine wine.

I wonder how she'd react to a head pat.

she's too smart to work for a PMC.

But she ended running a PMC in the Web Novel.

how could she live that long and not have saved up enough money to live pretty on her lordship

She is smart enough to have her own PMC

he never wanted to be a CEO, just a well paid salaried job with little risk that he's good at. why would he want to lead a PMC as a wealthy noble? especially with some sort of knowledge on how future technologies work, to file patents and live off those

>Ah, although while playing an FPS game, it does feel very cool to get a headshot, but this doesn’t show that my killing urge is more than the average people.
>"Even if you didn’t do it, you still enjoying the action of killing right!"
In LN salaryman is actually a fps gamer. He wants safe position in the rear but at the same time he enjoys combat as a mage.

I had a suspicion it would develop into enjoying the combat

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61319958
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61320033
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61317181

Now they need to do Battlefield 1 collab! To be honest, Youjo Senki DLC wouldn't made the game any less realistic at this point.

Hell it would probably make it more realistic

And actually fun to play

delet this

You're like a little baby, here watch this

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61320643

I honestly wouldn't have minded BF1 had it had a much better single-player storyline, spanning all across the entirety of WW1, hell we could've even played as the Germans for once in a single player campaign.

It wasn't that bad. I mean 1 of the 5 "campaigns" was kinda fun.
Also:
>playing as losing side

Oh yeah, forgotten about that

At least it would be interesting to play as the Germans.

I feel you brother. I was hoping the campaign will make us play as different characters during the entire length of the war where we would participate in biggest battles and see how warfare evolved during the war - marching through the field as a french soldier during the first days of war, suffering first gas attacks, taking part in extremely harsh austrian winter offensives, seeing first tanks as they slowly crawl towards your trench etc. But who knows - maybe someday we'll get just that.

Yep, and who knows, this years Call of Duty may do just that (Although from what I read is that it'll be about the Vietnam war, still could be interesting though)

I am really looking forward to the next Ep.
How will the bras react to Tanya invading the enemy capital?

>bras

I want to see Tanya wearing a black lace bra with matching panties

Zettour will pat her for job well done.

I want Tanya to interrogate me!

I want to impregnate her

Make her sing Saori Hayami songs.

Are you sure about that?

I want my body brutally mutilated by this little sadistic fuck.

I wonder how crazy sex would be with Tanya?

heh

Pat her where?

not going to lie
I'd masturbate to that for hours until the skin on my dick broke from excessive rubbing.

Major's war speech synced with Tanya when?

Do it faggot

How Can MY Aryan Commander Have Such Large Lips?!

But she doesn't love war. She only loves promotions.

Five minutes in and I'm already impressed. It's like Valkyria Chronicles if it was self aware.

After graduating from war college (manga) / military academy (anime) in the top 12, she got enonbled. That's why she sabotaged the other captain, she wanted to remove her competition.

Said captain proceeded to become a major in the railway department.

Impossible at that age.

Shenki subs when?

Is she bleeds, she can breed.

>How can a little girl be so handsome?
OP is lolicon baka

Otome Sensou?

no, this is Youjo Senki

Ojouchan Kosen when?

She looks so cute in that dress.

>The top 12 graduates of the military college are granted knighthood which is why she tried to convince that captain from ep 4 to drop out, he was her competition.

She graduated 2nd, possibly 1st in her class. Why was her knighthood even in question enough to pressure that guy?

She wanted to be number one, reasoning that top of class = better career opportunities.

I thought that there could be only one knighthood tittle granted for her class.

No the top 12 got it. It's not a hereditary noble title so it could be given out more readily than weightier ones.