Who here actually doesn't mind Mexicans...

Who here actually doesn't mind Mexicans? We're the ones fucking with their government and country and come to think about it, they're a lot closer to us and similar to us than leafs and bongs at this point. Why do we hate them again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byj989UgX8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I actually don't mind Mexicans. I grew up around a lot of them, and my best friend when I was a kid was Mexican. Actually, I don't mind anyone, except the mentally deficient.

So niggers?

gibs

we don't hate Mexicans that's some larp nazi bullshit
we hate trespassers
get in line like everybody else paco

Yeah, pretty much.

Ah, you're based civic nationalists I see. Pic related, I ain't really a spic but I'm no anglo either. Good to know I'm okay being here though. Quarter Mexican, but look white. So I'm basically full white

Mexicans are nice

its just groups of shitty Mexicans get all the attention
the stupidest people are the loudest
the squeaky wheel gets the oil
illegal aliens
liberals
inner city gangs

respectful productive members of society are ignored because they don't cause problems

and lets not forget about Latinas

>Good to know I'm okay being here though.
How nu?

>muh based Mexicans
>Our governemnt is fucking up their
>vote overwhelmingly to increase the power of the government that is fucking up their native governemnt

Fuck off back to t_d

>they're a lot closer to us and similar to us than leafs and bongs at this point
lmao, are you having a laugh?

>A blue voting block who need their lives subsidized while raising violence rates
Sounds great ese

i actually feel like we are red pilled to a point where we dont care anymore, corruption is booming, drug cartels do whatever they want, police officers steal from you asking nicely to give them money because the government won't pay them enough, we all try to evade paying taxes because we don't see them reflected in our communities, we all know this shit happens and do nothing about it, thats why we love to drink and celebrate every holiday, to forget the shit hole we live in.

To be fair spics are really conservative, they dont let PC liberal bullshit run their fucking media, nor will take a bunch of mudslim into their country just to act progressive, can't say the same for you m8, how is the tea with Mohammed going?

Every legally immigrated friend of mine hates illegal immigrants. The problem is people think somehow that translates hate to every single individual who is Mexican. I don't hate them, I hate the fucks who try to game the system and cut the line that other people had to work hard to stay in. Friends in the military who died trying to get their citizenship and did everything right because they want to have skin in the game. We hate those fucks who border hop, overstay their visas and cry about inequality to go. You broke the law, you invalidated the sacrifices other people made to stay, and to top it all off I'm supposed to disregard the law for you who decided that while you want to stay here you don't respect a god damned thing about America. Fuck off with this shill thread, and fuck every single illegal alien loving dickhead who cares more about their feelings than due process.

My opinion is that they'll integrate like the Italians, Irish, and Poles. I know a lot of Mexicans, especially from my Army days, who are in their 20s and don't speak any more spanish than Dora the Explorer. Give them 40 years, and they'll be bitching about whatever the next group of dirty Catholic poorfag immigrants happens to be. Their "Indian" blood will prove to be as recessive as everyone else who's "1/32nd cherokee", and America will be just as much of a weird blend of different white people as it always was. This is the wrong moral panic to get into.

Pic related, this is what happens when you mix Indians and Iberians in about a 40/60 ratio.

The whiter ones are okay but to ignore the massive Indian Gene influx is retarded. These Indians are stupid and basically act like cattle to be manipulated by politicians. Study the history of Mexico if you want proof. Also the more Indian ones are fat and ugly. The only Indian ancestor of mine(1 great great grandma) is still remembered as looking like a monkey.
FYI I'm a white Mexican

Planning on going to vacation their I feel like Sup Forums doesn’t know what it’s talking about sometimes. youtube.com/watch?v=byj989UgX8g

Mexicans stink. They’re worse than niggers.

Um no sweetie. Their government is so fucked up and corrupt we don't need to fuck with them.

When's the last time any of us heard about Islamic violence in Mexico?

I go to Mexico City all the time, and I don't think I've ever seen a mosque.

They don't tolerate bullshit down there.

Mexicans are super chill and really REALLY good business partners imo- They're good at finding money and extracting coin from things other people typically overlook.

My maid, for example, makes a few thousand USD a month by selling the recycling she takes out from people's houses.

My friend's mother growing up was a legally immigrated Mexican who studied English at Harvard, and she was always doing crazy cheap stuff like repairing things herself, building her own stuff, and selling things instead of throwing them out.

Hue hue hue hue hue

Hi Jon

Mexican violence is just as bad if not worse than Islamic violence. Fuck off with your Mexican Tacoya.

I only really dislike the cholos

>I grew up around a lot of them
Tejas?
that DNA is prime for whitening mexicans, find a semi white looking mexican and bring more conservatives mexicans in the world so they can red pill the rest

your average bong is as liberal as your average mexican.

actually your average mexican hates gay marriage trannies and abortion so they may even be better.

Wetbacks are worse than niggers
t. Texan

quit being lazy and take your country back pedro

That's not going to work they'd just get indoctrinated into leftism by fucker like Jorge Ramos.

I’m sorry man but up here in Washington I’ve met exactly one Mexican ever who wasn’t a typical beaner thug
I used to really want to like them but they were all utterly unlikable, except that one guy I played magic with
Fuck em I say, annex the country tomorrow we’d all be better off

virtually every white person born in Texas has an Indian or Mexican ancestor, and they are just as if not more blonde than any other state. as long as whites continue to have lots of kids, we can get some european immigrants in america, we just need to stop breeding between full indians and full anglos or full normans. mixed mexican men should mix with full mexicans and then white men should mix with mixed mexican women, etc of course there always has to be anglo on anglo couples

They also molest their children at prodigious rates. People love to meme white men as sexual deviants , because we have so little tolerance for it that its a huge deal.

Pacos have a celebration for the day they get to start finger fucking their neices. The aunts rub their old dog pussy all over the nephew's face from age 5 on.

>They’re worse than niggers.
said literally nobody ever

Some of these look real bad though
Ughhh andean natives are the worst looking in all of South America

a real Texan knows the difference between wetbacks and mexicans/hispanics

i know plenty of mexicans that are against the PC bullshit, if there was one mexican they were friends with that was super red pilled he could teach them all.

I have nothing against white Mexicans.

the only mexicans in Washington are probably wetbacks

You aren't wrong... They do have a hardy but unfortunately squared off and squat body type. 4ft tall and 3 ft wide with a jaw like a linebacker

Spic here keep telling yourself that buddy. It's a lost cause we're just puppets for the Jews at this point.

>puppets for the Jews
so is everybody in the world. there are plenty of 60-75% mexican counties that went for Trump.

>we love to drink and celebrate every holiday
I drove 1200 kilometers between monday and yesterday just to leave home drive to Mexico city and have some beers with my nephews.
Fucking pigs asking for money so we could cross the street on out motorcycles to a parking lot, and in the parking lot one one of the assholes from Walmart threaten us of paying him or out things could go missing, we didn't give him shit and went inside and reported the fucker. Everyone is out to scam eachother here.

the mexicans i've met are okay, it's just the ones who come here and sell drugs and commit crimes i have a problem with.
plus their government is completely incompetent regardless of us influence.

Because they're who the Jews have chosen to demographically replace us. They vote for gibs, amnesty, and chain migration. Your great grandchildren will not be able to exercise first and second amendment rights because of how Mexicans vote.

Beaners are mostly socially conservative but always vote left for gibs. So you either stop Mexican immigration or your state and country becomes like CA. They have obnoxious, gruff, peasant manners. Their children are even worse and seem to absorb the most degenerate aspects of US culture. They displace whites from blue collar jobs and schools while reproducing and committing crimes at much higher rates and taking welfare. They are often obese, filthy, smelly and repulsive in their habits and usually 20-30 points below whites in IQ. Their interests are simply opposed to those of whites since they will always vote for more gibs and immigration. The nationalists on their side loathe whites and want to turn the SWUS into a part of Mexico called Aztlan. If you support beaner migration you are either a shill, Mexican or a TD retard.