Monster Musume

Lock your doors, Sup Forums !

Best Bloodsucker is coming!

What does each monmusu blood taste like?
Which one is the most delicious for Vampires?

If Kyurii joins Darling's harem, which girl most likely shall become her prey, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUMCIn2swTU
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=souma_(ordures)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dear god, she's naked!

>If Kyurii joins Darling's harem, which girl most likely shall become her prey, user?

Honestly, she's probably gonna be biting Darling more than anyone... aside from that, Cerea would have the most blood out of any of them, and being a mammal would fit the usual vampire bats' diet.

>A Vampire to slay
>Ywn go on an RPG-style quest with Tio as your healer

>tio
>not the motherfucking tank

user you're doing it wrong.

>>Ywn go on an RPG-style quest with Tio as your healer

" Don't you know, you never split the party... "

This makes me wonder what other kinds of roles the girls could fill in an RPG. I get the feeling Lala would be the perfect thief/rogue, since she "has no presence".

youtube.com/watch?v=PUMCIn2swTU

Can somebody post the Cathyl milking censored vs uncensored comparison again?

>Can somebody post the Cathyl milking censored vs uncensored comparison again?

Nah. Here, have this instead.

Why would you need to lock the door? Vampires can't enter a house uninvited.

>Vampires can't enter a house uninvited

Darling vulnerability detected!

CUTE VAMPIRE ASKS "Can I come in?"

I have it on my pc but it's not working at the moment
Sorry pal

>>not the motherfucking tank
>not the mother fucking two handed dps
?????????

>Souma will never draw a muscular Tio

wohohohoooo

Yeesh, any chance you could direct me to some more of this artist's work? I checked Pixiv but I was getting different "Souma's".

Is the manga still in Sharia mode?

Okay, yeah, she could tank during the day. But when we set up camp for the night...could she heal then?

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=souma_(ordures)

Thank you for this thickness.

Well let's start it off simple, we'll go with the first three.

Cerea would obviously be the Tank, with her armor and all. She'd absorb the damage and defend others, Could probably do a decent amount of damage on her own. Miia would probably be a debuffer, either paralyzing enemies by wrapping them up or using Lamia poisons to affect them. Papi would be the support, just swooping in and swiping with the talons for damage, and lifting enemies off and dumping them somewhere as Cerea and Miia hold things down.

its funny how the moment you add suu, rachnee or Lala to the party they just become bonkers.

you guys ever miss crayonfag?

You're making me sad, user. I know you want to talk about crayonfag, but it just makes me miss him.

This picture will never not be hilarious.

The shitty crayon scribbles make it work so well.

No.

I really did not like him.

Fair enough. Not everyone is going to like everything and that's okay.

I still laugh at how Draco gets bullied both inside the story and during 4th wall breaks by the author himself.

It really tickles my funny bones.

Bitch deserves it

She's a cute newt but I rather like when she's bullied. That probably makes me a sadist but it's still a lot of fun. As an apology here's a pic from Loen of her being happy.

>Oh thread is up, maybe that means the chapter was translated
>Nope, just some faggot trying to force a thread

>expecting any change

Sure it's fun to say you want to "bully" her. But it really doesn't seem to take much to get those cute, flustered reactions out of her. So it's not like you'd have to do much. Is there such a thing as "tender bullying"?

Same faggot everytime.
We need a daily shitposting thread.

Yes.

I just don't bump when posting any longer.

>Holding pinkies
Censor that smut before i report you!

Said faggot(s) are expanding to other threads too

I really want to 'bully' her by gently romancing her then eating her out while holding one of her hands through as many orgasms as it takes to make her beg me to stop already, then I want to gently and slowly make love to her in the missionary position before cumming inside her and not allow her to get up after that so we have to sleep cuddled up to each other with me still inside her.
That should be the end of all that Miia business.

You post the exact same thing every single thread.

Who's laughing at who here exactly?

Welcome to /mmg/.
Where the autism is real and people love their chatrooms.

There will never be a good thread ever again.

This is no longer just a shitposting thread user, its a containment thread.

Not him but anyone that is a bigger fan of fishlips the anime than Mon Musu is obviously a king level cocksucker. I bet you like Mero.

Guys please stop fighting, we know that we're shit.

You're making Kino cry.

>Thread's been a general for over a year and a half
>Suddenly shitposting influx is gonna be the end of the threads and how nothing will ever be good again.

I cant wait till you fuckers get bored like everytime and go away.

Stop shitposting

Dont talk shit about Mero cocksucker.

No I'm not the user you replied to by the way. Open your mouth and say filth about your favorite whore, not my princess.

>Been reading Monmusu and posting in the threads since around 2011
>Expecting me to go away

Cute. I'm not okay with you newfags taking this shit over and ruining it.

Dumb faggot

Try 2008 faggot. You think I honestly give a shit about newfags at this point. Cuye was nothing but a piss stain in a river.

Leave cuckfish alone, she at least knows the reality of her situation unlike Horse Pussy.

The anime was a mistake.

I'd argue that Lamprey is best blood sucker.
1st of all she is a MonMusu, so she is attractive, automatic 6 or 7.
If Mosquito girl's needle was too much, don't have to deal with one.
She looks a bit more human than Leech girl, but that is a personal preference thing. More Musu, or more Mon. Whatever floats your boat.
Unlike Mosquito and Leech her lack of self confidence means she could be much more devoted when she finally understands that you accept her.
Long hair is feminine.
the arcs of spots are nice to look at.
She has the body length to burrito you.
She is able to move on her own, combining aquatic and land qualities.
Natural lube.
Flipper ass slaps of encouragement.

Also, just look at those eyes.

I want to hold Draco's head underwater until she drowns!

She has the one problem that all aquatic monster musume have. You can't hold her hand.

Is Kii's blood tree sap?

>tfw TTF is too busy celebrating Polt's birthday in nippon land to translate the chapter.

I approve.

The thought of a self-doubting hottie that will fawn over you at the merest sign of attention is probably got to do with my own insecurities, but Im just gonna chalk it up to being hot as fuck.

Which, speaking of, Lamprey girl definitely is. I love those dots all over her body, its like tribal tattoos but natural. There's a strange exoticism about her, partly due to her bloodsucking nature, but It only helps to make her that much more appealing.

And yes, natural lube all the time. Can you imagine how she must feel after a long day of work and being hungry and tired and slightly excited for the release of having your blood and then you tease her and withhold it from her once she finally gets home. How she'd get so hot and slobbered down there until she cant hold it anymore and just body tackles you, making sweet love to you right on the floor while taking a nice refreshing drink as well.

I could go on but yes. I approve of Lamprey Girl.

Sure you can! When she goes to interlock fingers the webbing will not be pulled taught like in the last panel of previous pic. It will be more malleable and as her finger curl around your hand this will also somewhat fold the webbing flat. Plenty of wiggle room for your fingers to interlock in. Holding hands with Mermaids just takes a bit more forethought in the motions.

That brings up an interesting thing to think about. How plant is Kii? Would she have cube cells instead of round? Does she even have a circulatory system? If she does is it blood or "blood"?

I almost forgot about that. Happy birthday, Polt! I hope 2d TTF is romancing her in a fitness sauna somewhere.

But can she do this:

What's gonna happen after this arc ends?
I hope it involves lots of Tio.

This shit will never end. This is hell

It'll be the Funeral arc and then the Trial arc after Coolie sucks out all of Darling's blood.

Would the manga be better or worse if Cucumber kills Darling?

What color(s) do you think she might be?
I want to say her hair is somewhat of a rusty color, and her body being a dark color to complement the hair. But following Mero it may be the same color.

I'd rather horse be killed.

Post wiggle.

A better question is who of the harem/MON will go full Pumped up Kicks?

We all would, but that's not the question being asked.

>you will never bully Kino in lewd ways.

Ya, as long as there is enough slack in the webbing you could wrap your pinky around hers, and then she could compress her ring finger against your pinky to make sure the webbing is loose.

Probably worse if i'm honest, I'll stick to the shit I'm familiar with.

I want Spider Mom, but depending on how the next chapters go, perhaps a second nurse scene as Darling recovers.

I can't find a good wiggle of birthday girl that's not Christmas themed in my Monster Musume folder. Have this sleeping birthday girl.

nah,
search it through the archives

>responding to a post that old
Dumb shitposter

If I eat her will I die?

she stole the teeth of a captain of a special police unit in their headquarters during night
so, yeah

>If I eat her will I die?

Probably not, but it will be one hell of a trip, that's for certain.

Which girl is for a communist?

I want Tio to remodel my shithole with her other horn

>that old
>only 3 hours ago
at least it wasn't like 12 hours ago

The point stands and the post itself was garbage. Dumb shitposter.

Idk but I heard helicopter rides are sweet for communists.

More Moms are always good. Why not show the moms for all the girls? Thinking about how MILFy Spider-Mom and Ogre-Mom would be makes me diamonds.

Yeah that and, she can basically appear wherever.

Like I said, Adding Rachnee, Suu or Lala to any Rpg scenario means instawin.

Unless of course, the scenario is that the other girls must team up and defeat the evil-doers. Which in this case would be Suu, Rachnee and lala.

Hmm, this could work.

it would be the end because the MC dies and Lala wins the darlingbowl

Some chink monstergirl

Then it becomes a battle shounen in the underworld?

Cici? She does seem to like free market things like as much BL doujinshi as she wants.

I forgot that the day after my bday is Polt's bday.
Feels weird because she's not my favourite neither she's at the top 10

This is as bad as trying to figure out Rachneras internals, but I'm going to go with she is 60-70% human. So as far as blood goes, mostly human, but specialized to carry fuel made by photosynthesis, because why the hell would Kii not photosynthesize.
Circulatory...having mostly human blood kinda removes the need for Xylem and Phloem, so unless they are super efficient because she is a more complicated organism than a standard plant, I have to go human.
Cells: Both I guess, but they would be localized on her body to where the parts are. For example; if she is able to grow roots into the earth there would be no reason to have animal cells in her feet. Animal cells cant specialize into extracting nutrients from dirt.

S-seriously? Where have you been?

I go throw entire threads without saving a thing thinking I have saved the important pics. Then I save almost everything in a thread and wonder how I have so many pictures that I never repost.

>Those legs

I'm in

Oh, well Polt got a small explosion of stuff sometime last year. I didn't save everything though. Just the ones piqued my interest.

I remember it and thought I at least saved the scurvy dog pic but I can't find that in my folder either. I'm not trying to get you to post pics I thought I had. I am genuinely is dismay that I haven't saved them. Have a Christmas Polt.

wiggle FASTER!

Those aren't Lala or Smith's legs though.