Ben Shapiro's Daily Wire - The Chosen People

I started making that collection of chosenites, the one like CNN etc., but the information is hard to get on the structure of the organization and origin of it's members.

Also, wikipedia is a bit oudated:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Wire

It lists the key people:
-Ben Shapiro (founder)
-John Nolte (Former Editor at Large)
-Michael J. Knowles (Managing Editor)
-Andrew Klavan (??? and Host)

John Nolte is a typical MAGA type, and his latest article is from July 2016 - he's probably fired and I'm discarding him right off the bat.
dailywire.com/authors/john-nolte

I need information on it's structure, most frequent authors (can't detect an "authors" page, other than individual authors), and on the parent company "Forward Publishing" (not to be confused with "The Forward" or "The Jewish Daily Forward" - although it could be the same people).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Shapiro
forwardpublishing.com/
northcountrydispatch.blogspot.hr/2016/03/ben-shapiro-and-anti-trump-crowd.html
web.archive.org/web/20160912052024/http://www.dailywire.com:80/privacy-policy
archive.fo/sTUYU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_and_Farris_Wilks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So, let's start with the Founder, Ben Shapiro.

Obviously Jewish. Source:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Shapiro

Yeah well no shit. Isn't there already a pastebin with the names of jewish reporters and CEOs?

Number 2, unknown function other than a popular host on Daily Wire podcasts:

Andrew Klavan - Jewish

Born a Jew, converted to Christianity later in life and is a staunch Zionist.

Number 3:
Michael J. Knowles (Managing Editor) - Unknown

Shilled for Klavan's book about conversion to Christianity so I'm not sure what to make of it.

If you can find me something that relates to Daily Wire, I'd be grateful

Forgot image

bump

He looks like soyim Mizrahi though, he's either half-kike or he pulled a Jon Stewart

Contact is directed at: "Forward Publishing"
forwardpublishing.com/

Yeah, there's something awkward going on there

This is the building (at least according to Google Maps) where it is registered to.

Question for burgers: Is it possible to have more than one entity called "Forward Publishing LLC" depending on the state(s)?

Yes however, it is possible to take someone to court for trademark violation considering they operate in a similar location and similar industry.

There is "Forward Publishing" in Texas and California.

It seems like it's owned like the same people because according to this source, Daily Wire website referred to Texas location, while it now refers to CA (Sherman Oaks).

northcountrydispatch.blogspot.hr/2016/03/ben-shapiro-and-anti-trump-crowd.html

Pic related

New address:

15130 Ventura Blvd Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

This seems more like it, rather than

Alright, it appears that Farris brothers are involved with Shapiro's parent company "Forward Publishing".

Fuck off. He's half Italian and Irish.

Farris Brothers are literally OG Israelite Christians

Alright, I have confirmation that it is indeed "Forward Publishing" of Texas and therefore connected to Wilks brothers.

web.archive.org/web/20160912052024/http://www.dailywire.com:80/privacy-policy

The Texas office is likely just an empty office. A lot of companies, especially ones from California set up offices like that for tax purposes.

God damn, now we're entering into some fucked up territory.
Shapiro's handler is literally a leader of Christian Israelite group - his exact origin unknown. Father's name is "Voy", mother "Myrtle" and they started the church.

I have a feeling that we're dealing with Jews that started a Christian-mooching pro-Israel church.

If someone can look more into Farris Wilks' origin, it would help a lot. I bet the story is quite similar to Forward article: archive.fo/sTUYU
Wiki article: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_and_Farris_Wilks

Yes, I bet it's something of that nature.