Why don't women vote right wing?

Normiebook

Didn't majority of white women vote for that Moore guy?

Because you cavemen still treat them like they are not equal to men. that's why. You call them cunts, tell them to get in the kitchen, tell them they cant have control over their own bodies and make choices over their own bodies....then you expect them to vote for you? HAHAHAHAHA. Yeah ok. Good luck with that.

Elephant make them look fat...

Muh feels

>to much empathy
good for caring for your newborn
bad for making decisions abut society

Oh that's true. White women did good. Normiebook still sucks though and I feel obligated to bash it.

They vote on fee-fees instead of facts.

Single women vote left wing because they want to take the resources of men, married women vote right wing because they don't want their husband's resources given to other women.

HOW FUCKING RICH that you fuckers on Sup Forums and in general right wingers would complain about people using their FEELS instead of facts. Fucking no sense of self awareness at all. You people are a joke.

Every woman should be forced to kill someone on death row if they want to vote

So they know it's srs

They don't want to be held responsible for their own actions and/or behavior.

I like to break it down to simple thought patterns between the sexes and how the two parties sell their "product" to men and women. Republicans sell ego. Men like ego and confidence. Democrats sell victimization. Women like support group structures.

Maybe because the right is full of impotent incels who are simultaneously full of hatred, jealousy, and desire for them which manifests in a sick kind of public shaming like Lauren Southern felt.

Tell me, if you were a female and you saw how the right treats their women, would you vote for these people?

Because the government is their boyfriend

You're probably being sarcastic, but this is the correct answer either way.

Giving your vote to people who don't even think you should be able to vote is senseless and voting against your own self interest. At the end of the day women vote in their own self interest, just like everyone else.

They do

Because they are physically weak.
Thus they want others to protect them and take care of them, which is the liberal welfare state. They also like to break down society to make the lowest common denominator, the weakest and dumbest link, the standard to which society has to cater, as this enables them to "compete" (actually it's just a fixed outcome for the weakest, which biologically is them).

Because they are easily manipulated by mass media, it's as simple as that.

Voting Democrat/Liberal is the "go-to" for people who think the constitution is just some "old piece of paper" and who don't really know much about politics.

It's easy when the MSM constantly frames it as "Republicans are racist and evil rich white men, Democrats are for everyone!"

So a woman will vote Democrat, if for no other reason then to get an "I Voted" sticker she can put on Instagram for some likes, and then go off on her search for a rich white man to marry.

This. There is literally a thread up right now devoted to hating on single mothers. If you can’t see why women don’t vote for this shit you are retarded.

>ALL WOMEN ARE SHALLOW IDIOTS WHO ARE SO EASILY MANIPULATED REEE
>Why won’t women vote for us guys? I just don’t get it

It's safe to assume that the majority were married to Republican voters. Single women of any ethnicity always vote majority with msm.