I WAS HACKED

>I WAS HACKED
What do you say, Sup Forums?

The tweet seems like the same type of tweet that blue-checkmarked liberals spam in Trump's replies. Insanely childish but very demeaning and condescending. To be honest, I feel like he actually was hacked.

He wasn't hacked. He went full libshit and realized that his press credentials just evaporated, so now he's backpeddling.

Yes, kikes. I'm absolutely positive someone would bother hacking into Cooper's twitter just to post a reply to Trump.

i went to his twitter to see if he made any similar tweets before and found this instead

enjoy

hacked by who, Keith Olbermann?
I think cooper had a morning episode and is hiding behind phony hacking claims just like the party he serves so loyally

it is likely that ShareBlue or whoever the literal paid shills are today have access to verified twitter accounts to post anti-trump stuff. willing to bet that the blocking of SWEETIE's account led to them needing to take over other accounts.
By mistake, they used Anderson Cooper and exposed themselves.

That's my theory anyway.

does cooper look down on queens like don lemon or is he just more "professional" on air.

Am I extremely autistic or did he claim to be hacked before the comment in question was posted?
I don't use twatter and maybe theres a good explanation for the conflict times.

im glad that we've gotten to the point where fake news reporters are creating their own fake news events. every day we stay further from the truth.

Probably had stayed up late doing poppers with his husband and 12 side lovers. Got a little loose with his tweet cause he was dick drunk. After all, it reads like an insufferable fag.

He probably left his phone out and whatever twink he was banging couldn't resist the opportunity to attack Trump from a position of perceived institutional authority that would allow his insult to be noticed.

The bottom two tweets are screencaps that were combined with the top tweet.

Hacked by 12x Martini's with extra olives.

This is gonna lead back to his own IP address

>my dog did it
>my gayboi did it
>my mexican maid did it
>my pozz aids did it

>BLACKED

Don't buy into that. Almost all of them are feminine in one way or another. Jesus have you seen the bitch roll his eyes? A fag is a fag is a fag.

>dubs
Yeah, why would someone anti-Trump hack anderson's phone. If he was really hacked I would expect a tweet like "Breaking News: My husband and Jamal blew out my O-ring last night"

he tweeted his "i've been hacked" tweet *before* the "hacked" tweet was sent

only explanation aside from being a shill is that OP is fucking up his timezones

Its surprising he is on TV at all considering his gramps collected slaves like pokemon cards and got rich of them too.

Pathetic.

>i was hacked! it wasnt me who said that!

oldest fucking excuse in the book. you really expect me to believe any leftist is going to be away from twitter for more than a few hours?

Read It's very likely that only one or two paid shills make every single anti-trump reply with verified accounts. Think about it, all those tweets have similar verbiage and are replies to Trump tweets that get pushed to the top.

if he was hacked then somebody has a bunch of his info. if nothing leaks out then it wasnt a hack it was just a drunk faggot letting his mask slip

The screencap on the bottom was from someone in another timezone, yes.

haha

cooper IS a paid liberal shill
he went too far and is scrambling now because he knows his words will haunt him giving trump shit for mean morning tweets

good theory

umm no sweety. Donald trump is the tweter-in-chief. Liberals actually have jobs and hobbies that keep them away from twitter.

... source

God dam I like girls with a gut.

Cooper showed his true colors

pretty sure he just gets plastered every night, like all of media

MORE LIKE ANDERSON POOPER

Your younger self would be crying if he saw his future self say that about such a fatso.

You're brainwashed

Crying out his dick maybe

At least he still has his constitution.

I don't believe it for a second that your younger self loved fat

It's probably a fat woman trying to make it seem like a man might actually find fat attractive.

Nobody gives a shit about this retarded twitter nonsense. Post that shit in the Trump General and stop shitting up the board. Also kys while you're at it.

Yes definitely a possibility

t. low test

ib4 his password was Password1

>T fat little bitch who wants to link test to fattractivrness
Fucking pathetic.

>Stop liking what I don't like!

If you prefer this stick over a nice thicc girl then I'm sorry to say but you're a soyboy

That's a fat nigger, you fucking stupid leaf. The least attractive 'human' you could possibly have come up with.

DAMAGE CONTROL

of course he wasn't hacked, but (((they))) establisted that this is the way to go when some dumb drunk goy steps out of the line.

this is very probable

>yes goyim, keep searching for that 10/10 woman... Don't settle with a white chick who is below your unreasonable standards to have children...

Enjoy the blubber while high tests are grabbing tight little asses you betaboi

>grabbing tight little asses
Your proxy can't fool us, Roy...

Yea he's a hack

Ebin

>unironically liking a fat nigger

I think it would be easier to find a 6/10 girl with perfect personality than a 10/10 with same personality.
Fat people are not even 2/10.

Gross.

he tweeted from his activist account accidentally..
case closed

Kek

>hacked
Implying that a team of people don't have access to many celebrity's and politician's Twitter? Anderson himself may not have but someone he allows access to his Twitter fucked up.

>fags legitimately find this gross

>that jawline
>that nose
Transjew detected

>not screwing the 2/10
>giving Tyrone a chance to race mix
>not realizing that you are at best a 3/10

Not gross, but she has absolutely nothing on someone fit but feminine.

You dipshits realize that by bumping this you are ensuring that it is keeping it at the top of the page right? Nice try at derailing the thread though.

Oh yah, cooper is full of shit he sent this.

Conversations move organically to more important subjects.

Do you realize sage exists?

It's bullshit. Anderson Cooper had a little too much wine to drink last night and did some drunk tweeting.

Hi user, FBI here. We're gonna need to see a source.

>wine
That's not a gay enough drink for Mr. Cooper.

Trump is a fucking retard though. I'm glad he's going to die of fat.

Needs a Brazzers logo

confirmed homosexual

>oy vey I shouldn't have called the President of the United States a loser in order to keep up the act of being a credible journalist
>quick, let's claim I was hacked and not use capital letters, that will fool the goyim!

Do you guys remember when the CIA lost control of their hacking tools that exploited the implanted hardware backdoors?

Yeah...

You can't just hack a twitter account.

>My twitter was hacked

>Do you guys remember when the CIA lost control of their hacking tools that exploited the implanted hardware backdoors?

Well, pretty much all corperate and government computers have those backdoors.

He has an anonymous twitter handle he uses to shitpost, which is smart.
But he forgot which one he was logged into.

>You can't just hack a twitter account.

If you hack someones conmputer, you can.

all you need is the login and password.

You wouldn't use tools like that to grab someone's twitter password.
It would be more likely someone just called him and asked for his password. It works.

>and not use capital letters
i thought the exact same thing. its so obvious

It seems really unlikely. The effort that would go into remotely accessing any system that would then allow young snag a password far out strips the payoff of smurfing his twitter. Especially since his pc probably has all his credit card info on it.

He pulled a wiener and accidentally posted with the wrong account.

Imagine the smell

im saving this for when the /r9k/ depression hits hard, that smile just makes me happy

I always assumed cooper was an old twink bottom boy

Hacked... pfft, Anderson was probably high on dicks and pink wine

"I was hacked" is the new "Dog ate my homework" excuse for when you do stupid shit.

>It would be more likely someone just called him and asked for his password. It works.

yes, that does happen sometimes...

But keyloggers and rootkits also happen.

>trump shitposts at people and it's epic bantz and him owning those lefties
>whenever it gets too much kickback it was written by a staffer or his lawyer or whoever not him obviously
>leftist shitposts at trump and it's the death of decorum and proves all leftists are just rabblerousing troublemakers
>no matter what they say it was obviously them that tweeted it duh

>He pulled a wiener and accidentally posted with the wrong account.

possible...

I'm just saying that the CIA has made hacking into one of the easiest things on the planet.... so long as you have their hacking toolkit, which can pretty much be found anywhere on the internet at this point.

Only leftists who can't reconcile a modicum of class in a Trump tweet thinks a staffer wrote it. Trump writes all of his tweets.

I think shitposting is fine, and if cooper owned it I would commend him. But it's the left who are trying to tone police. We're just holding them to their own standards. We'd all be better off if we took internet messages way less seriously but that's not going to happen until all the normies get targeted by the outrage machine and experience it themselves.

Until then fuck em

Should have gone with the "my little brother used my account"

it was prolly an "intern", the same as what happened with mcodonalds
in other words he's a lying scumbag

yes please. More of this picture. GIVE UP FATTY

Cooper is a liar.

trips of truth

Bro, when those women grow older, they become obese. Think about why they're thicc to begin with, and the fact that none of them work out. Now add ten years and shitty complacent eating habits.

>b-but muh pump and dump

If this was going to be your reply, don't bother. We all know you'd marry her after your first nut.

More like he forgot to log out of his shitposting account. Twitter has ip logs and knows the truth, so we will never know.

Very believable.