With Alabama loss, GOP majority in Senate slips to 51-49

So republicans are now only going to have the Senate by one vote. With such a slim majority, what can we expect to still get done before the midterms?

Obviously Obamacare repeal is now a fantasy since McCain and Collins are solid NO votes.
The Tax bill will probably still get passed before Christmas. So that one is safe.
What about the wall? Is there any hope left with such a slim majority reliant on traitors like Jeff Flake and McCain?

The wall was never going to happen.

Then Trump is a one term president

Trump needs to bypass Congress is all. We don't need them.

t. Brainlet

Can I just say how much I have THOROUGHLY enjoyed watching Sup Forums and alt-right retards shit themselves for these past few days?

Thank you pede(o)s for all the keks :)

im starting to think we wont be around long enough for any of this to matter. all of them are acting like theres no future and no reason to hide shit anymore so the end game must be the end. the government has abandoned us, except trump for some reason.

Very hypocritical when King Nigger got blasted for doing the same thing, and the media was on his side, even

>The Tax bill
kills the IM (((Individual mandate))) so for all intents and purposes the abomination known sardonically as the Affordable Care Act will be dead.

Surely, Mueller can save us even from that

Nothing ever gets done, that's what democracy is all about

Don't run candidates that don't follow the age/2 + 7 rule and/or publicly write that blacks and women shouldn't be able to vote.

Anyone else starting to believe people like McCain and Feinstein are actually immortal?

Not really.
It just puts the ACA into nosedive mode, meaning when it hits rock bottom some time in the next 2 years, whichever party is in power will have to fix it, and if it's the dems then they will just bring the mandate back and force more government involvement.

absolutely disgusting

>let's make it our platform to be against minorities/women
>wtf how could this happen, they don't vote for republicans.
>bahahaha i will now announce my hostility towards them, they only vote for muh gibs pffft hahahaha
>wtf how could they not vote for us

I'm watching in awe as to how right wingers don't notice the pattern they themselves are responsible for

Nothing. You saw the exact same with 52-48.

>let's make it our platform to be against white males
>wtf why aren't white males voting for us?
>fuck them let's jsut import infinity brown people

Its really 2 votes because Pence has the tiebreaker.

>if it's the dems
please be rational.. AL was an aberration.. yes we now know slanderous salacious accusation which can never be proved are enough to sink a candidate .. wasn't always the case.. but we know dems are filthy degenerate scumbags who will stop at nothing.. As long as Republicans run electable candidates the Trump Wave will continue to erode the cancer of liberalism.

Its pretty easy to see where this is going.

Tax bill gets passed before Christmas.
Republicans gain a few seats in the Senate during the midterms but lose the house.
New lldem-controlled house initiates impeachment protocols.
Trump is impeached but not removed from office in the Senate.
This process however takes up most of Trumps last 2 years.
Trump is pressured to resign by GOP after his term is up.

Whether he does it or not is up in the air. It's too early to tell, but nothing is getting done through Congress after the tax bill passes. The Wall isn't happening.

tax bill is all that matters. wall was a pipe dream to begin with.

>let's make it our platform to fix the repercussions of history like slavery
>this doesn't help whites, so they must be against whites. we need to start being edgy and call them all cucks and niggers
>unforseeable! how could minorities not vote for us?

This is like watching an animal when they are unable to recognize their own reflection in the mirror, truly a fascinating spectacle. I wish to know more.

Maybe McCain can save us from the tax bill, too.

So mor3 moderate republicans like Strange, McCain, and Flake! Yes user they will truely support trump!

>lets make it our platform to take money from the white working class and hand it to negroes
>wtf why are negroes still so stupid and violent?
>lmao Idk lets just take more money from whites and import infinity x2 brown people kek

why do these people call themselves pedes? I mean do they have any sense of self awareness?

McCain is a hero you don't deserve.
Why you are screaming that you want to sell your house for a broken leg and want to be a modern slave for some corporate owner who will fire you if you dare to question making 10 hours unpaid extras a week or if you dare to be ill one day.
On one hand, I want him to fight for the right cause, on the other, I would love to see you faggots get what you deserve

Some of the most stupid and moronic predictions I have ever read

If the GOP tries to pressure Trump to drop out, he'll stay in and run against them. It'll be a bloodbath, but so what? They're calling for mutually assured destruction, and I'm sure he'll oblige. McConnell is up for reelection in 2020, and Trump would rather run against him as the enemy.

>Common sense
>Trump supporters

Pick one.
These idiots voted for a billionaire con-man who made them believe he was for the working class. most of them are redneck idiots, the others are probably just trolls that wants their country to burn (and I hope it will soon enough)

Obama isn't Trump. Obama was fucking evil incarnate, Trump's the first Biblical king material in over 2000 years, he needs to act like it.

Found the scatfag libfag.

gib more plz :)

McCain is a dead man, kraut. He won't make Summer.

You act as if niggers are still affected by slavery.
Kys nigger

McCain will die tomorrow.

Only rural idiots voted for Trump
almost all smart city people voted for Clinton, like all the niggers and shit lol

Haha, not from the start. but those 37% that's still supporting him after a solid year of fucking shit up probably aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

>they want to fix historical paradigms passed down to the modern world and they propose raising taxes on the top 1%
>fuck that! everyone needs to pay taxes. i won't settle unless the middle class pays a lot of taxes too
>wtf they agreed to this since i wont agree to higher taxes on the top 1%, and this hurts the middle class. now let's throw in a few racial slurs and... perfect. our platform is solid
>INCONCEIVABLE, we got blown the fuck out in Alabama!

Oh wow, hahahaha

>nigger cuck roastie kek ftw
>how the fuck did we lose everyone that wasn't white and a man???
Hillary probably did this...

I for one am surprised that a bunch of high school graduates that memed themselves into politics don't get this ;P

This we elected him to be god emperor. Secret police killing race traitors. Militarized border. Deport browns and go to war with Germany and the EU to save Europe

It isn't even the party's platform.

Roy Moore is just political kryptonite. Sessions was making sure KKK members that murdered people got the chair. His policies might not have benefited blacks, but at least at a personal level, Sessions was someone that they could like on a personal level.

>wanting to fix a country that doesn't want them
>not simply going back to africa to make their own country
they're lazy, they don't want to fix anything dude.

Mug hypocrites! Found the shills.

Trump was elected to seize power and restore America. Either y'all are shills or fucking boomer lurkers.

This. Trump's never going to get anything done, and it's not necessarily his fault though, the senate is just too cancerous to fix at this point and republicans and democrats are both working against him

>my political side speaks for the country
>the other side doesn't exist

It was real in my mind, DAMN IT!

2 votes actually. What is a Pence?

>mfw there is no hope
>mfw trump married his daughter to a jew

Typical hypocrite kikes. You same fags get mad when white Christians are attacked, and THEN you still turn around and stab other white Christians in the back. That's the real problem. Moore was just too good for the cancer that's Washington and now it's never going to be fixed

hahahaha a literal fucking wall, god he's a retard

right? Can you imagine the costs of just maintaining a structure of that size? Even without the sabotage that is bound to occur the continual costs of such a thing will be huge

The wall will be built just have to give it time. Republicans will win the midterms, and then Trump will get started on the wall

this means them putting together a DACA bill is impossible right?

adios dreamers

Nowhere does the platform say or even imply that you lying kike!

>make election about abortion rights
>all the black people vote
Really gets the noggin joggin

not as much as paying for all the fucking welfare slugs

>pedo says blacks and women shouldn't be allowed to vote and that slavery was "pretty neato"
>all the black people vote

adurr badurr oggin noggin!

Considering one side consistently gets 65%+ of the white vote and the other gets by pandering to various coalitions of shitskins, I'd say that statement is accurate. One party represents the true interests of the country, and the other wants to destroy what has been built out of petty jealousy.

Illegals aren't eligible for welfare, right? And I highly doubt that even if every illegal got welfare it would even come close to maintaining a concrete structure that stretches for miles

Niggers have been voting 95%+ democrat for decades. They don't need an excuse, they simply do whatever they're told by the party that promises them free welfare.

The estimated cost of illegal immigration is $35-50 billion a year. To say nothing of the cost to workers in the form of depressed wages and job insecurity. The wall, increased border security, reduced legal immigration, and the deportation of every single illegal makes fiscal sense. The only reason it won't happen is because democrats need those people and their future offspring to vote for them. They're trading our demographic future for political power. It's absolutely contemptible.

Yea, republicans are gonna win the midterms, kind of like you won in alabama...yup, if you say so sweetie!

>Big slab of concrete will stop immigration u guyz!
>republicans actually believe this

What are ladders? shovels? sledgehammers? literally anything that can be stacked against the wall?

Cringe.

So in reality what will happen is that 2018 will still come out as a Red wave. The Democrats are the ones with most of the states up for grabs, and the Republicans aren't going to be running any more Moores. The DNC is terminally short on cash and the RNC has had no problem reaching record fundraising. Moore lost because he was cut off from that supply when he started to look like a liability.

The midterms are still going to be a disaster for Democrats unless something seriously changes. Alabama was an outlier, it shouldn't be used as an indicator of the direction of the country.

>And I highly doubt that even if every illegal got welfare it would even come close to maintaining a concrete structure that stretches for miles

building the wall is mostly a one-off expense that doesnt really register on the yearly budget

gibs are the biggest part of your budget, are a recurrent cost, and lets not even get started on the future implications

>what are machine guns

>strawman

It's not a slab of concrete. It's increased border guards, more cameras and sensors, reinforced walls in some high traffic areas, and increased deportations. It's absolutely absurd that we're at a position where it's politically debatable whether we should defend leave our border unsecured.

I love how you ignored my other points as well.

do you seriously think the wall is going to be patrolled any more than the border already is? if anything costs for patrols will be cut because the wall will be fucked up and need constant repairs and inspections

You people really are fucking idiots

Outlier....mmmhh. Yep, an outlier, redder state in the nation send a liberal progressive dem to DC.

this

Not to mention the DNC has put themselves into a corner. They almost have to elect a brown person as their candidate. There is no room left for whitey in the democratic party. As they go further to the left, whites will be forced out. They will run whatever mulatoo is popular at the time and there might even be a bernie esque type to split the vote again, meanwhile they hemorrhage more whites on a daily basis.

Moore only got 50% of the Trump vote. Whites didn't show up to the polls because Moore was weird. That brand of evangelicalism isn't as popular as "Fuck-You" Nationalism that Trump offered.

>GOP approving funds for things that won't give them any profit

They might approve building the wall so that their 1% buddies can get a fat paycheck from the gibernment to build it, then it will fall into ruin.

You are getting cucked by the rich and you think it's a victory. Morons, all of you. The whole world is laughing at you [spoiler]the only reason I even visit pol is to see what delusional bullshit you guys are jerking it to today[/spoiler]

The wall is merely one part of a larger deterrent. There are also walls already in place and many of them do work.

Yes? They will. Do you realize how unique this race was? The Democrats outspent More by 10 times AND his own party cut him off from support.

But the fact is, the RNC has a lot more money than the DNC now. Come the serious elections they can and will simply outspend the Democrats. If the Dems can barely win ultra-polarized races while massively outspending their opponents, what do you think will happen when the Republicans simply outspend them?

I firmly believe it was agreed upon from (((all sides))) that the bombs were supposed to start flying around spring 2017.
Trump seems to have his hand on a specific lever (((they))) wish to have control over. Trump must have crossed (((their))) plans entirely.
Donald Trump is not an apocalyptic religious fanatic unlike (seemingly) everybody else.
If we lose Trump, we will lose this timeline of peace that we're on right now.
If we lose him, expect a full scorching of the planet as end result.

McCain will die soon and Gov Ducey will replace him with either Jeff DeWtitt or Kelli Ward. We are just waiting on cancer to fix things.

The window for legislation and judicial appointments is rapidly closing. The party in power almost always loses it in the midterms.

If they are smart they will do something like infrastructure which Dems are on record saying they want, no Dem will actually vote for it, then they have something populist to run on and paint Dems with when they obstruct it.

That's not going to happen though.

1: Feigning stupidity is literally not an argument.
2: Jones is about as "progressive" as Paul Ryan.

Explain how I am actually incorrect, or acknowledge that you're engaging in content-free shitposting because you yourself do not understand the argue issues at work here.

That's what baby blood transfusions and weekend newborn BBQs do for you.

Ok, keep telling yourself that.You're going to win Bigly in 2018. Roll tide!!!!

>getting cucked by the rich

Jesus. Are you going to actually make an argument instead of devolving into strawmen and Dank MemesĀ©?

If you actually want to talk about getting cucked by the rich. I'd love to talk about the effects of unrestricted illegal immigration on the wages of the working class.

This is about as deluded as it possibly gets.

Like HRC campaign Dem-level deluded. The national environment for Dems means they are going to see record turnout everywhere, especially after Alabama.

Traditionally the party in power loses it in Congress in midterms, very seldom that it hasn't happened.

Republicans just so happen to be extremely good at squandering full Washington control when they get it, like during W's second term when he had the majorities and promptly lost them pushing for amnesty and trying to put Harriet Fucking Myers on the Supreme Court.

>mfw alt-right is on full self delusional mind-wanks after losing reddest state of the US today

I thought dank memes was the reason drumpf even got into office, and now they're not worthy? Oy vej!

The fucker supports planned parenthood and late term abortion, and you say he's not a progressive. He a fucking sodomite baby murderer, and he won Alabama. It would like Roy Moore winning California.

Alabama isn't the reddest state and you are out of arguments, friendo.

>what can we expect to still get done before the midterms?

Nothing, it's over.

I'm not here to argue, I just go to pol sometimes to see you retards delude yourself and to get dat there delicious trumpgret feel :3

>rationalizing your ignorance

yeah that's how it starts

the individual mandate is still being done away with right?

Republicans...every time we elect them to power, they can't fucking govern. RINOs are the problem.

Where did he say that blacks shouldn't be permitted to vote?
How was Moore any of those things? You Germans are consistently posting stupid shit day after day

>nothing is getting done through Congress after the tax bill passes

Unless a few democratic senators drop dead and/or killed and a few republican senators are voted in or do special elections not happen in that scenario and it really is a lost cause?

>obama shits all over the law to do whatever he wants
>now it's trumps turn
>suddenly all that stuff is bad

found the cucksrvative

I've never gotten into politics before Trump, because I despise cowards and useless men. Trump has highlighted these fucks in neon for what they are

$10 says that McCain and Flake demand that the vote be postponed until Doug Jones is sworn in and allowed to vote

The problem is people accepting government to govern over us.

I rather it be the wild wild west.

>"fix the repercussions of history like slavery"
>by flooding country with third worlders

???

newfag here, joined in 2015. question: were people posting smug Romney memes after he lost? Seems pretty fucking faggy if so.