This is a Japanese moe space kaiser

This is a Japanese moe space kaiser.

But what are moe space kaisers for?

Pledging loyalty too.

>too
Moe kaiser doesn't want such illiterate subjects. Into the grammarwagen you go.

Loving tenderly.

Political manipulation

>space before question mark
These subs still bug me, but I'm too lazy to correct 100+ episodes for when I re-watch them.

reminder that oberstein did nothing wrong

Fucking until they can't stand.

they're to be honorable defeated by so that you can finally get your well deserved retirement

Consensual sex in a goði position.

It's some French stuff
Watch out for it, you can call out frog anons on it and freak them out, because most don't even realize no one else uses the space.

Cool. Thanks user, I'll have some fun with this.

Mein Kaiser can't be this cute! I would die for him like Lutz.

Except choose the most inefficient path for things to play out. If he had trusted Kircheis and had he pledged loyalty to the Kaiser himself instead of the future of totalitarian regimes, the war would have ended in no time, probably with much less bloodshed, there would have been less probability that the colonies revolted or that any kind of terrorism would flourish in the empire.

Oberstein was a goddamn retard. He's too autistic to know what's best for humanity. He equals the worthless lives of soldiers who have pledged to die for the people they defend, to the people themselves, and he treats the people themselves as soldiers.

Were he not a resented faggot, he would have fit perfectly in the previous regime.

Technically, he DID end the war in no time, actually, but he failed to see that he struck the very soul of the Kaiser himself. He condemned the future of the empire because of muh machiavelli bullshit.

Any news about the IG Production adaptation?

From the thumbnail I thought that was Hilda.

I was surprised to discover this literally did not occur in the novels. The OVAs made up some fanfic to slander Oberstein for no reason.

Hilda's dad is the luckiest motherfucker in the galaxy.
>Decides to hand over the family to his daughter cause he's old and tired and she seems capable enough
>holy shit why are you dragging us into a civil war and tying us to this controversial upstart
>oh okay now we are a preeminent vassal to the new regime, cool, good work hilda-chan
>way down the line you find out she slept with the kaiser and now things are all weird
>oh shit
>she's pregnant with his child
>oh shit oh shit
>he comes calling on her with flowers like an awkward high schooler and asks to marry her
>you are now father in law to the most powerful man in space and grandfather to the future ruler of everything

>I'm bored
>this paperwork is so boring
>my creepy cyber eyes hurt
>I wish I was at home playing with my dalmation

He played well his cards.

You sicken me

Um, excuse me, but, uh, what did Herr Kaka mean by this?

what happens in the novels to explain why everyone hates Oberstein?

Also where did you buy them?

>He was groping the pendant all that time
>"Ohh, Kircheis, are you watching? We conquered Freulein Mariendorf, together!"
>"Kircheiiiiiisssss"
>"If only Kircheis were here"

For making the empire great again.

>Also where did you buy them?
They've been out in english for a while now user.
Just go to your local big box bookstore and order them. Buy em off amazon. They're as easy to get as any other book.
Though just gonna say, independent bookstores usually offer better member benefits. The big box would net be 1% credit on each dollar spent while the nearest independent gets me 10%.

Everything else, I guess. It's not like anybody besides Reinhard knew he lied about the time in order to make sure the bombs fell in the OVAs anyway.

And I just got the novels off Amazon. Only the first three have been released in English so far.

He's so gay, heterosexual sex is punishment

I have the audiobooks but can't listen because the voice just seems so annoying for some reason. Does anyone share my pain?

Who was in the wrong here?

Terraists did nothing wrong.

Reinhard, probably.

I'm watching the OVA of Legend of the Galactic Heroes and I just got done watching the episode where Yang Wen-Li schools the Rosenritter in chess. I was blown away! I had to watch it a couple times to really pick up on it, but did you guys realize that when he was teaching them about the chess pieces, he was really referring to THEM being the pawns of history! What an amazing metaphor!

It was so deep and meaningful, I am amazed by the deep symbolism of this.

Do the later gaidens continue on with masterful symbolism like this? This was truly the pinnacle of storytelling that I have ever seen on an animu, and I think I can confidently say Legend of the Galactic Heroes is the best show ever made without even having seen the entire series.

Also the Engrish is amazing. The FPA anthem and fourth OP do a great job sounding authentic.

> opinion discarded

Terraists did everything wrong.

Things would have been different if Reinhard had taken Mecklinger to those avant-garde art exhibitions.

Probably the only complaint I have desu

I sure hope Hilda declared a pogrom on Terraists.

My favorite character right here- total badass

>He's holding his shoulder
Absolute pottery

Tender loving in a missionary position.

If only Trump was moe space kaiser

Was this a reference to something?

Eva came 10 years later. It's a prescient reference.

Assassination

Who knows what advances in biotech or maybe cybernetics await us in the future. If not Turampu-senpai, his son might have a chance.

If only he wasn't stifling scientific research, then you might have a good reason to anticipate his accomplishments.

Does LoGH universe have androids? It's weird that they have FTL ships and miracle healing capsule but still no droids, even in Alliance.