Is this the end of America?

Is this the end of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's wrong with that? Do minorities get treated poorly in America or something?

Non-whites treat people and their countries very poorly.

Would you like it if your nation was taken over by foreigners? That your culture and language is phased out by backward third world cultures?

White people are native to the United States?

Did the United States exist before white people invented it?

Many native nations claimed the land before Europeans arrived. A genocide of the native peoples was committed in order to form what we now know as the United States.

Land =/= state

>A genocide of the native peoples was committed
source?

Jezus this is a depressing chart.

Le 49.7 face

Land is not same as a country or a state.

I think that graph is over exaggerated. Im pretty sure Whites are the new majority of new births in the united states.

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

Your source is out of date and fails to grasp the fact that many White families, particularly millennials, are waiting long to have children.

its just a different America

You don't even need charts or graphs anymore.

Just get in your car and drive around any town for 5 minutes, normal department stores are gone, every strip mall is now a Dollar Store with empty spaces next to it, everybody is brown and walking around with no real purpose or destination, the malls are ghost towns, the public buses driving by look like they just came out of Mexico, the roads are in the worst shape I have seen them in 30 years, nobody has optimism about the future, obesity is through the roof - I see high school girls with bigger shoulders and arms than average grown men, there is not a shred of hope for this country.

Not like that here in Arizona - not including downtown Phoenix of course. I'm only as far as Mesa though and even there it's full of whites almost exclusively, plenty of normal department stores, multiple still-running large busy malls, very busy filled up strip malls almost every goddamn corner (admittedly these have brown people because all of them have at least 1 mexican food restaurant), roads are all top-tier because AZ has great infrastructure, buses are all kept nice, I'm the fattest person here most people are construction-worker build white men or white college sluts from ASU or average weight (not skinny, but not immense) women with some fat white trash mixed in.

You live in a shithole, don't pretend the entire country is your town.

are you from that weird asteroid

America will be there, but the people are fucked.

Native Americans believed that no one can own land.

Yes. In 100 years, a country's population went from a super majority to a plurality and eventually will be a minority.

Yup.

Fight or flight, huwyppo

exactly how fat are you user?

Mesa.

>Is this the end of America?

I really hope so. We need anarchy for at least 2 years and all the fatties, parasite and generally useless people will starve to death or be killed. The collapse of the US government would be the best thing for us and probably the world.

Imagine if that started today.

Israel would be defenseless save their pant wetting IDF and Muslims would push their shit in quicker than Hitler rolled through Poland. African lip stretchers and aids spreaders would die of starvation and diseases if only the Europeans would allow it. The petrodollar would realize its true value of 0 and the oil lottery nations would chimp out on the kikes even more. Eventually the ones left alive in North America would rebuild communities and ultimately be better off than before.

Yes you baiting faggot.

Too fat, but also tall, so not Boogie shaped or anything I just look like I barbecue every day and go to tailgate parties.

Okay? I was telling you what reality is living here, not sure how this is relevant when it - just like your other stats - ignores how places work. California, for example, is massive and yet Mexicans can only be found in about 2 major cities in the ENTIRE state the rest is practically all white people.

Numbers don't lie, but lack of context behind them makes them less meaningful.

Mesa is the same, it's a strangely shaped city in a metropolitan, the areas of Mesa closer to phoenix have loads of Mexicans.

The fact this says Scottsdale is mostly "latino" is hilarious so I don't' know where these numbers are coming from anyway. Scottsdale is entirely made up of retired white boomers from other states. It is literally a resort town for the elderly with a lot of money - if you're claiming AZ has loads of REALLY RICH Mexicans who spend all day golfing then I can't say I mind, but can say I've yet to see that be the reality.

I'm not denying numbers, I'm just saying the context makes those numbers make your PRIOR POST which is what I was responding to FACTUALLY bullshit.

United States of Northern Mexico

In fact I want to quote what proves you are now deflecting - you went from "You don't even need charts or graphs anymore, just get in your car and drive around any town for 5 minutes" to "HERE ARE STATISTICS THIS PROVES I'M RIGHT".

Try again.

Lel owned

Not that I want to hurt "Le 56%" maymay but it's curious how all of these decrepit dubious agitprop studies by traditionally left-wing commie shithole colleges meant to demoralize the white population seemingly never keep up with modern deportation stats, or the fact upwards of two-million illegals have left the USA since Trump was elected.

No one can own land, yet somehow they can now because there might be oil or minerals under it and it's politically expedient to be hypocritical cunts in today's (((democracy))).

What can we do about this?

>the mutt menace will end in our lifetime

>ASU

El Concilio is in Tempe, not Mesa. :^) Nice attempt at cherrypicking, too bad you're too stupid to google where something actually is. Try again this time actually type "MESA MEXICANS" into Google.

Census: Hispanic kids outnumber whites in Arizona
Posted Mar 11, 2011, 8:07 am

Alyson Zepeda
Cronkite News Service

Arizona's Hispanic population grew far faster than other groups over the past decade, and children of Hispanic ancestry now outnumber those who are white, according to 2010 Census numbers released Thursday.

Of Arizona's population under 18 years old, 43.2 percent were Hispanic and 41.6 percent were white, the data showed.

"That probably will surprise a lot of people outside of Arizona because Arizona is still thought of as being a pretty white state, but it isn't, especially for the younger part of the population," said William Frey, a demographer with the Brookings Institution, a nonprofit public policy organization based in Washington, D.C.

Of Arizona's 6.39 million residents, 1.9 million, or 29.7 percent, were Hispanic, the data showed. The Hispanic population grew by about 600,000, or 46.3 percent, during the decade, while growth for all other groups was 17.3 percent.

Hispanics made up 25.3 percent of Arizona's population in 2000 and 18.8 percent in 1990.

The change in demographics means Arizona will have to adapt to new challenges, Frey said. For example, its education system may have to focus more on English language instruction in order to adequately prepare students, he said.

lol. The Indians lived in caves and huts. Many were cannibals. They wore the body parts of their enemies as decoration (scalps). They were Stone Age nomad hunters with an average lifespan of 25.

I think we should return the country to the way the Indians had it, yeah they were doing shit right, whites must be evil.

>white birthrates become majority again

le 50.1% face KEK

>Haha you're dying just like we are :^)

"White to non-white in one generation"

>In Arizona

Never said otherwise. You've now fucked up 3 times in a row, are you going to stop yet?

its not 2011 and deep recession you fat miser, go get a job and move out of your decrepit shithole

keked. checked and wrecked.

Here, I'll help out because I feel bad for you.

Well, I tried to find pictures of spics in Mesa but every result is about Costa Mesa in CA or is just Mexican food restaurant advertisements. Oops! There is that one picture of a bunch of probably-spics partying, I guess you win then!

this is what you mutts fought for, we got massacred and mass raped for fighting for the white people along with the germans, our fight ended decades ago but at least we'll see you cunts drown in the shithole you created

as it turns out if you have enough guys with guns on your side you can own pretty much anything.

kek

> Le Facebook reply

Never met a """minority""" that could show empathy towards whites. Yet all whites and (((whites))) do. Why is it so important to constantly and endlessly import people who have no empathy towards their neighbors?

yes