Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory

coming soon F A L L 2 0 1 7

This is going to be such a blast from the past since all these years of waiting added nostalgia flavour.

titel is "Invisible Victory" - its official

Will it cover main story and how much of it? Will we actually see Chidori killing Tessa animated?

Life has meaning once again.

The fuck is with Kaname's butt?

It's been so long I'm not even hype anymore.

Same. The first announcement was like two years ago.

Is it the announcement for the new anime series?

Which studio is it?

The first announcement was ages ago. The studio is Xebec. My body is ready for thicc

Retarded, worthless "thicc"poster. It's the same character designer as always and not that one worthless designer who likes fat fucks like you.

>the thicc meme has gotten so out of hand that generic Xebec girls aren't even called healthy anymore
This needs to stop. Also, see , it's the same FMP designer as normal.

I was obviously being ironic. Just let me dream about thicc Tessa please.

Kyouko > Tessa > Chidori > Teacher > Mao > Weber

Nami > *all

We'll at least see Nami killed animated.

stop triggering me

Nami???
T R I G G E R E D
R
I
G
G
E
R
E
D

shit studio = shit show

isn't this one of the things people always whine about wanting another season of?

this is an adaptation yes?

shit post

Shows they actually put effort into usually look fine. The script however is a total ass. It's something studio is not responsible for and I doubt anything was done about it.

Tessa fag here, explain more you maggot.

Gunshot.
Kaname shot Tessa in the head.
The 9mm bullet opened a big hole in her temples, scattering her brains on the other side of her head. Tessa’s body, in an instant, made a crumpling motion and collapsed.
A large amount of blood was spreading on the floor. There was not even the sound of her crying out. It was an instant death.

Sometimes I'm happy that I have a thing for dead girls.

Alright, I'm leaving this fucking thread. See you guys after season IV

What the fuck I hate her now

Will Chidori finally become irrelevant so that FMP can be the mecha show it was meant to be?

I don't even remember anything about the show anymore.

You're probably not the only one and that might be a major obstacle to becoming a success. They're just 10 years too late with this.

XEBEC is actually consistent with its sci-fi/mecha. Exodus, in particular, makes me hopeful for FMP S4.

I'm wondering what exactly they're trying to advertise with this season. Are there spin-off novels in the works?

all i remember is that there was some good? condom joke or something.
too lazy to google it

Go fuck yourself. It's bad enough already that you talked shit about Cool kyoushinsha and Danna ga nani.

Tell me she doesn't get away with it?

>XEBEC is actually consistent with its sci-fi/mecha

Great villain or greatest villain?

good

Chidori is bestgirl after Mao anyway

I didn't watch that one thankfully.

best girl wins again

The mecha action was fairly solid in Argevollen. The plot was kind of meh, though.

This is promoting Gatoh essentially. He pushed for it and probably has some leeway after Amagi being relatively moderate success.

I want to see animeonlies' reaction to Nami's arc

Sigma is the end right? I don't want to read all the spin offs if they are not canon

It's going to be a shitstorm

I can't wait for the NTRposting. Chidori a slut.

Well, I'm excited.

ONE TWO THREE FOUR
I LOVE MARINE CORPS

Nice bait

Worst villain? S1 Gauron>TSR Gauron>whatshisface

Yeah, Sigma is the adaptation of the LN from after the end of the first season until the end.

Didn't they announce they'd be skipping that book?

>Tessa with a p90

I'm now fully erect

Nothing. It's just author going out of his way so that his LN could be adapted.

I remember watching this and being shocked that a teenage girl is commanding an armed force. But now I know that that's something completely normal.

tessa a best

hello Xigbar

bestarossa

F U M O F F U

We won't get more angsty Sousuke, will we? That was the worst part of TSR.

Rest of FMP is various forms of suffering so yes.

How fitting that Sagara is eating spaghetti.

just for reference, some tessa evolution

All of the parts that haven't been adapted have basically no comedy. You will get to see Sousuke demonstrate the full extent of his on-foot operator abilities without having to hold back like he usually does, though.

As much as I love the clownfest that was S1 Gauron, his one scene in TSR was my favorite moment in the series. Had more impact than any crazy shit that happened in the past.

The operator scenes are always fun.

Thanks for doing that.

You can see in the other characters that Horuichi is reducing the jawline thus the characters have smaller heads than before. It's somewhat updating the designs.

It's also worth noting that the color designer for the new season colored Tessa in this scan so the colors are more reflective of the new season.

It's a shame Gonzo's Tessa was never on-model. Or anybody else for that matter.

That Gonzo design really is fucking terrible. Horuichi has improved so much over the years.

She was possessed by the a newtype ghost.

I like SRWZ3 version better. Everyone is safe because you get so many superhuman in your party

Wait..? Are they starting with "Tessa lost" episode?

Used good

I'd still take her over Chidori.

Thanks anons, rewatching now.

>Chidori
>bad
this meme needs to stop

The hooker who looked like her was still better.

Chidori is shit

Chidori was indecisive and a fucking bitch for most of Sigma.

And dead for most of the rest of the novels.

When was the last anime (which year)?

'05

Goddamn, what's with all these old anime suddenly getting sequels? Code Geass, this, Berserk, etc.
Is it to market on nostalgia?

seiya, dragon ball, jojo etc anime being trash is the biggest and most popular meme with the kids so they need to pander to anyone.

Why is this taking so long? Feels like the original announcement was years ago

> Xebec
barf.

Anyways, I should probably rewatch the first 2 seasons because I don't remember shit. It was pretty forgettable, except the OP, that was good.

It turns out that the majority of anime released in the last decade are moe or isekai garbage.

They're trying to make their money back for fucking up for 10 years and i'm ok with it.

I hate those freaky ass eyelashes from early 00's

Because anime takes a long ass time to make and Gatoh announced this super early.

Hopefully they're not rushing production. I would rather them delay it than come out with a subpar product.

tumblr, twitter and the whole social media will erupt like a volcano when shit hits the fan.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

The JoJo anime wasn't a sequel.

Will we get full metal panic! Another anime too?

Single mama Mao is the best Mao.

>Mao
>Not with Weber

It's non-canon.

I think we're all forgetting about best girl, Bonta-Kun.

Literally worst girl
I don't remember any other girl being so bad as much as her

So we call agree Mao is best girl right?

Best girl is actually Chinese hooker Chidori look-a-like.

>Not Fumoffu s2