WSJD - Boku no Hero Academia

I'm quite late.

New WSJ series incoming, starting with "We Never Learn" by Tsutsui Taishi, who made that Nisekoi spinoff manga. Unsurprisingly, it's a romcom.

Other urls found in this thread:

shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480028803600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First to say Frog girls are best girls

Not even a guy with one touch kill can defeat Mirio

That's fucked up. Is this the first actual death in the series?

Can you put the series you don't dump in a rar/zip as usual? Thanks in advance.

First on-screen death, I'm pretty sure.

Retaliating with MURDER as self defense, and expecting peace?

Man, pretty much all the villains in this series but All for One are dumbasses.

TPN Link senpai

NEW series: We Never Learn

Best

wow just like Joker

literally chapter ripped out of TDK

I like the theory that he is related to Momo somehow.

it's shit

If Yakuza is related to Momo might as well just make her the main heroine over Ochako.

if mineta isnt in the next chapter then i will kill myself

Start typing that rope, he won't.

>the guys inside are already pretty sick
>DONT TOUCH ME
he shouldn't have told him they were sick
now he has to buy disinfectant on his way home

Not really, she would be to Ochako like Todoroki is to Deku (except a milder version since female characters get less focus in general). Like a special focus on her because it makes sense from the plot perspective, but that doesn't really make her the main heroine.

First death of a named character. We saw Dabi roast some guys 10 chapters ago but they were just randoms

don't you dare do it

we will all miss you

you are a disgusting person

>shie hassaikai
please tell me they have translation notes or something
I think I like the fan translation more than the official one
>protected
>not endangered
this changes the whole fucking meaning

I think he's saying he wanted things to go peacefully before Magne went and attacked him

This guy is a breath of fresh air. Calm, calculated, his dress is both formal and wild. And the plague doctor beak would look comical but somehow he pulls it off.

Alright, so white robe is the one who shot the dart? Is it tech or a byproduct of his quirk loaded into the ammunition?

reminds me that the fan translation said that Tintin+2 did extremely poorly in sports festival and then the official Wizard translation said they actually wreckt it which actually makes sense

If they really are taken care of by other villains, protected makes more sense.

And an endangered species can be protected as well.

Lol villains do ignorant shit boss. Life and death means less to them you dumb ape.

But thank you very much for the dump

You're calling me a dumb ape for calling out the bullshit of escalating violence HARSHLY during diplomatic meeting after you intentionally started shit and then saying "I wanted to be peaceful"?

Don't be retarded.

He expected peace before Magne sperged out and pulled him in. Also he can't take the risk and assume Magne's quirk was just that, I'm pretty sure Overhaul knows how fast a quirk can kill you.

Don't worry, I just talked with Hori on twitter and he said there will be a special Mineta only chapter soon

>BIG SIS MAG
>SIS
w-what?

He is a tranny

didn't you read the spoilers on thursday?

Not the same user but why would anyone read spoilers if they're not impatient morons?

He's a World Triggerfag. What else do you expect?

I just had athought
Magne magnetizes people according to their GENDER roles
so if he were to magnetize Tiger, would Tiger be South?

She is a better heroine already.
>Not really, she would be to Ochako like Todoroki is to Deku
Ochako is not even that. Momo is super competent and performs better than most students.

Smash chapter with bakugo and friends
shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480028803600

Ochakorager is here again

You're actually retarded.

>Ochako Rangers

Nice comeback, champ.

Enjoy your second edgelord, now with more careless murder and "lol cleanliness!" gimmick (because everyone in BnHA needs a goddamn gimmick)

i am actually amazed how extremely unfunny & cringy every single page of this is

smash is the worst "spin off" of any series ever, glad Hori himself said that 99.9% of it is 100% non-canon

Didnt even notice Overhaul's wearing medical gloves.

Even more hints towards his germaphobia/quirk

Yeah he needs to be more BORING with no personality like the average World Trigger villain

And the thread went to shit again
Anyway thanks for the dump man

>I don't read World Trigger
Which is fine but you shouldn't bother pretending like you do. I also don't really mind people insulting the series, so meh.

Thanks for proving my point retard

?

>Gets BTFO
>act like a passive aggressive bitch about it
Alrighty then
He's a WTfag too? I'm not surprised

>>>Gets BTFO
When?

I don't really understand. Calling someone dumb blows them the fuck out?

yeah, you are right, sorry, I take back what I said

>I-It's only one poster who hates her
Ochako a shit.

Ochako did a lot better against Baku than Momo did against Tokoyami.

apology accepted

I don't dislike Ochako or Deku/Ochako I just find it very hard to root for the couple. It's inoffensive but boring and I doubt many people particularly care for it one way or another other than angry fujos.

see
Next time how about you actually try reading what you're dumping you fucking idiot

Momofag please

What exactly is your conniption? I acknowledged that by saying his reaction was too extreme.

You fucking moronic fanboys can't ever get your heads out of your asses or mangaka dicks out your mouths to accept even one bit of criticism. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so common. I don't understand why dipshits like you also get upset that people like other series, as if you can't like more than one thing. You imagine yourself to be some kind of king for liking a specific blend of shounen shlock. Amazing.

>conniption

wow

I learned a new word today

>Tfw the only shipping that became real was NaruHina from all the shonenshit I've ever read.
No hope for this one to become real but I have to agree Deku/Ochako is missing something.

So? Back then Ochako was still cool though.
>Cool Quirk
>Has character development
>Gets more confident and is a good leader
>No shitty and annoying denial shit or stupid teasing with her implied future love interest
>Is hotter
Ochako doesn't compare.

These morons translated the "Nee" in "MAGNE" as big sister.

Why?

probably because it's a pun on magnet and mag+nee (sister)

I don't really know

Oh nice, that cover without much on it. Hori does great covers sometimes.

>Gets BTFO
>Acts like a passive aggressive retard

Every time

Did people not get that Magne was a tranny?

Like, his mannerisms and shit clearly show he's rather queer.
It's probably also part of the joke as to why he can't use his quirk on himself.
His quirk works different on different sexes, so maybe instead of it not working on him at all, he just refuses to even try to use it since it'd go against his mental image.

This is more pathetic than Narusaku and Ichiruki combined.

>All Might wiped out all criminal organizations

See this is why this whole thing is lazy worldbuilding on Hiro's part

Western comics always have that one group of heroes equivalent to All Might in terms of power but there are still dozens of cults and terrorist cells to choose from.

Even more so in the fact that we won't get crime families resurfacing after All Might kicks the bucket other than the VA and the plague doctor yakuza

Ok. Watch Momo be irrelevant for the next 50 chapters though

I don't think you know what that means, but keep feeling high and mighty I guess. If t makes you feel better, I'll continue to just regard you as a moron.

>draws dogshit non-canon fanart
>"h-hey guys, my buddies drew this while we were out drinking on our MHA party!! for realz!"

Mirio won't even hang himself when he walks in on Mineta doing this to her because he can't get erect in the first place

>lazy

Yes because that's what this manga needs, organizations upon organizations upon organizations upon organizations.

didnt read

>Did people not get that Magne was a tranny?
The biggest fucking tell was the hair and fact that he dressed like an Okama.

I know this is bait based on the picture. I'm going to bit anyways.

>Western comics
There's your first problem. You're trying to compare how different authors treat different situations. We can see from this chapter that criminal organizations weren't wiped out. Compress says that groups like the Yakuza just went under "super villains" and became their cronies.

Now that All Might and AfO are gone they are starting to fight for power within the vacuum.

>Even more so in the fact that we won't get crime families resurfacing after All Might kicks the bucket other than the VA and the plague doctor yakuza
Presumably any organization that survived the peak of the hero age is still around to some capacity. Not to mention the VA will inspire other organizations to crop up and Gangs will always exist.

>didn't read

I know, your favorite is Mirio after all, you don't even read the manga

>someone tries to kill you
>you shouldn't defend one's self

This isn't world trigger where you don't die you just get really big boo boos.

>criticism

You being a sperg isn't criticism

CAN you?

if you kill your enemies, they win

No. No we won't. If all it takes for them to kill themselves is a fictional character not being featured in a Japanese comic then they are a disgrace to the human race and do not deserve to continue taking resources from other less pathetic members of our species.

I dont need to, I just list through the manga for epic Mirio pics

Mirio is so cool

Actually I'm a Todobro, go fuck yourself buddy.

>some guy with a guaranteed over 130 IQ, probably way higher
>not a loss for humanity if he kills himself

>"Todobro"
>literally draws "fanart" of his supposed favorite getting cooked

wow

reality does truly imitate memes

>>someone tries to kill you
There's not really any telling if the tranny was trying to kill him, then again I don't remember what he could do.

>people don't die in World Trigger
again, you don't read it, why pretend like you do?

People die in World Trigger. A villain died in the series much earlier than it happened in BnHA too.

>>you shouldn't defend one's self
I never said that. The guy blew off an arm in this same chapter, could've possible done something similar. Blowing off a finger, that would've been very much like a yakuza.

>sperg
How? You're the one getting upset at me calling shit. Always, the fanboys. I've criticized this manga several times and there's always fanboys who pretend Horikoshi can do NO wrong.

>There's not really any telling if the tranny was trying to kill him,

>someone attacks this anonymous with a huge stick
>"hmm I better way to see if he's really trying to kill me before I defend myself"

holy shit, again, just like I said, reality does truly imitate memes

Just like borechako?

Negro what? Deku/Ochako is the naruhina of this manga.