Was there any proof at all that Roy Moore was a pedophile or sexual predator...

Was there any proof at all that Roy Moore was a pedophile or sexual predator? Was there any credible evidence that these accusations were true?

nytimes.com/2017/12/12/us/politics/alabama-senate-race-winner.html

washingtonpost.com/investigations/woman-says-roy-moore-initiated-sexual-encounter-when-she-was-14-he-was-32/2017/11/09/1f495878-c293-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html

>Stefan Molyneux's analysis of the situation
youtube.com/watch?v=yLBpizRW9lc

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/12/09/politics/roy-moore-accuser-yearbook-notation/index.html
snopes.com/2017/11/17/roy-moore-banned-mall-harassing-teen-girls/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That little girl stuck to his dick.

As much proof as the Clintons.

Doesn't matter, he was a dinosaur incapable of dealing with the problem the world threw at him. He doesn't deserve to legislate

Zero proof m8

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

Accusations are.
Show me the trial and prosecutor Trump.
Its a Christmas present.

Accusations rarely warrant $850,000 pay outs. Face it kid, you weren't even alive when Clinton was president

Regardless of those claims it's a good thing a Mudslime tier fundamentalist who can't make a separation between Church and state didn't come into office

This is why you should stay away from women at all costs. At any moment they could just decide to end your life with a mere accusation.

Yes now we'll get hillbillies shooting their daughters bellies at 8.5 months to kill the "virus" in her womb

Actually I was.
It was a fun time hitting the Zany Branies in Springfield mall circle and the one in potomac yards.
Gods, I wish knex came back and that track following ball moving toy they always had by the playmobiles.

Agreed, with the way the system is setup there is no room for honest men in politics.

Self-replying

Moore was an idiot who should not have taken office at all, but I refuse to believe the claims against him without proof.

You all watch. After a few months he won't even be prosecuted for it. It was all just libel

Just like Clinton.

People act like Roy Moore was uniquely unable to handle the allegations or something. The fact of the matter is that Roy Moore was hated because he was a straight white male who didn't back down on Christian values. So of course the GOP stabbed him in the back when they could get away with it.

Put this lying slut in jail and fine the ass off of her.

Or convict Roy Moore.

If this is dropped, Moore was framed.

Except they're still moving forward on the Clinton case, and there was legitimate evidence of her guilt. I highly doubt either will happen for Moore

There be no case though.
Lots of talk, but no case.
I'd be much happier if there was.
Remember, Gawdy keeps asking where the prosecutor is, but refuses to sign for one.
Yet he did sogn for Trump.

Maybe now the Alt-right will finally understand the futility of trying to vote their way out of their situation.

You mean, did Mitch McConnell's $30,000,000 to stop Moore, and George Soros' untold tens of millions of dollars matter?

Yeah, they mattered.

>pedophile

Even if the claims were true he'd still only be a hebephile.

>hurr durr what's the difference?

Hebephilia has been the norm in 95% of the world's cultures since the dawn of time.

you know that's a meme right? hillbillies have lower rates of incest than blacks or jews

You queers fail to realize these girls are using their REAL names and putting their ACTUAL LIVES on the line to tell their story. No one does that arbitrarily. These are actual people, with actual stories, that actually happened.

Also, this is how it was in Alabama 50 years ago. Moore was part of a generation of perverted old men that doesn't represent the current and progressive state of the population.

What the fuck do you know? You're just some over-medicated Canadian NEET who probably lives in the basement or attic.

I don't see how using your real name means anything

I agree with your second point and I didn't want him in office anyway. All I wanted was proof of his wrong-doing, not first hand accounts.

>These are actual people, with actual stories, that actually happened.
why use two different colors of ink then?

I know how to look up stats. Also your projection is showing. Forget to take he meds for your rage? Or did I hit a nerve pointing out jews and blacks have higher rates of incest and inbreeding? key

No. Republitards are just pathetic and now every single one of them will be called a rapist bigot by some thots and whores and they'll get democrats in power again

Stupid virtue-signaling fucks

I would sue for defamation of character by every media outlet if it wasnt and was him.

Easy, its race mixing, like sperm and egg in a little girl or a bullet and seth richards brain.
Your mom and a hun.

not at all, let's see if we keep hearing about his accusers in the media

He already lost the election, I'm very doubtful we'll hear much more about it

Duke Lacrosse
Mattress girl
etc

Go whiteknigh somewhere else

Moores accuser is the pedophile

They all do the sign

The question is, if it can be prove the accusers lied and that the Democratic party or its associates played a part in the charade, knowing it is a charade, can Jones be kicked out of office?

No, he cannot be kicked out of office.

His accusers can be tried for libel, and whomever in the DNC orchestrated the allegations can also be tried, but he won in a fair election.

Since incumbents have a 97% re-election rate, unless he royally fucks up he's gonna be in the senate for a while

Yes but if Jones knew that the allegations were false and he gave an okay to the smear campaign then what?

Why would we hear anything more from them? The election is over, Roy Moore fucked the republican party bigly, just by being Roy Moore. And Dems just need 1 more seat now to completely block Trumps agenda.

If he explicitly told people to proceed with these accusations, and he knew that these accusations were false, then yes, he could be tried as well, and another special election would take place.

There was quite a bit of proof. Credible, named women stepped forward with their accusations. A shopping mall banned him for hitting on little girls at the food court. He himself tried to use a Ringo Starr song as proof that it's okay for middle-aged men to hit on teenagers, and helpfully pointed out that the age of consent is inly 16 in his state.

This election should never have been close. It demonstrated that political parties in America are more about tribalism than ideology.

statute of limitation

The real 5d chess move is this bled $$$ from the leftist party, made them show their hand again, they had to sacrifice people from their side.

So yes, we lost a rook. But they lost a few pawns, a knight, and it's our turn again.

No but he was a horrible candidate.

There is not way to know if allegations are true or not.

They are an especially toxic political attack because they are nearly impossible to defend against and instantly turn off a portion of the electorate. It also plays into biases.

Not every politician is Trump, has his money and personality and had the opponent and environment he did when he ran the first time.

The environment has drastically changed with the Weinstein thing snowballing into an avalanche and the precedent set that if you're accused you are automatically guilty.

That's the precedent they wanted to set and if you bother reading liberal and normie Twitter you would see tons of the Dem base agitating to paint Trump with Weinstein and make him resign.

>Zany Brainy
Fuck politics, this motherfucker right here just reminded me of the place I bought the Carmen Sandiego soundtrack.

>be in the senate for a while
the seat is up again in 2020, the Presidential election year, and shit will be flying everywhere.

And don't forget Republican Scott Brown who won the special election in MA but was beaten at the next general election.

The allegations and national hysteria has created a situation where Republicans will automatically lose a portion of the electorate that turned out in 2016 because it's reframed everything on harassment and not on what Trump ran on.

This is how Dems and the media work, they succeeded in reframing the public consciousness off actual policy and issues onto feelings and victimhood and it's potent. Especially with women.

Plus Trump's Presidency is turbocharging liberal engagement and turnout all over the country.

They were complacent in 2016 after two-terms of Obama and were convinced there was no way Trump could win. They thought they were a shoe-in.

Now they know they have to fight every election, just as Republicans did since 2010 and on.

The tables have turned.

Ill ruin it for you.
Im a Marxist who encourages gun ownership since an unarmed masses are slaves.
Abortion is the best weapon for a white world.
Money is an abstracting method being made obsolete slowly by jiti.
There should be baby making tests with everyone physically sterilized until then.
Preformance enhancing drugs should be otc, recreational should not.
Post 21, no taxes filed, no vote.
US should remove self from the world and go full castle America.
Mega Blocks and other knock offs need to bring back the sweet premade military sets.

Sage.

If Trump isn't forced out by Mueller or something else by then shit is going to be otherworldly ugly.

Trump will be primary challenged, virtually guaranteed and if he survives that he is going to face an unprecedented level of hate and leaks in the re-election campaign.

Hey, I'm a 35 year old man whose been accused of sexually assaulting women as young as 14. My predilection for young teens led a local mall to issue a warning about my behaviour. I've claimed (and continue to claim) to have never met these girls despite testimony from their friends, family and independant observers, and my own love of signing yearbooks.

Can I babysit for you?

Its not a leak if its a wired Greek.

He can't be prosecuted, the statute of limitations has long passed

the guy that owned zainy brainy was a massive jew who liquidated his company to fuck over everyone.

None of that is demonstrable proof. None of us saw him sign the yearbook and it's all entirely someone's word vs someone else's.

It's a brilliant political attack that's virtually impossible to defend against. It can be used now to railroad anyone out.

Things will get really interesting if one or more people were wearing a wire.

Or they might be normal conversations conflated by media coverage into something sinister.

Whatever happens, the seemingly common belief on Sup Forums that Mueller is somehow /ourguy/ that is going to jail Democrats is about the height of stupidity.

>Was there any proof at all that Roy Moore was a pedophile or sexual predator? Was there any credible evidence that these accusations were true?
Why ask AFTER the election? Where were you to ask the shills to prove their claims BEFORE the vote? Why not just pull a Mitt Romney and jump on the MSM bandwagon?

people on Sup Forums were asking from day one, the shills just called them pedophiles.

This

Padopolous the Greek is a confirmed wire .
Mueller proper has not said anything beyond:
Budget
Manafort, paudopolis, Flynn, Powers.
Is not and cannot, be investigating election fraud allegations on Russia. He is doing humint checkups relating to historic issues of the Trump transition team and any other crimes encountered in such.
Jan 26th will be first public disclosure.

Anything else is allegation and assertion tier.

no. no there was not. there was admitted forgery and Gloria aldred.

That is my point.

Why ask for people to analyze the situation and question the validity of the obvious bullshit claims when the bullshit claims were so fucking obvious!!!

EVEN FUCKING CNN CALLED OUT THE OBVIOUS BULLSHIT!!!

"Roy Moore accuser acknowledges she added note to her yearbook"
>cnn.com/2017/12/09/politics/roy-moore-accuser-yearbook-notation/index.html

"Mall representatives say they don't have records from the time frame in question."

The shills pedogated Roy Moore and they won. Play dirty or lose.

Moore spent the last week off the campaign trail and absolutely failed to capitalize on that, it was literally a gift handed to him and he blew it spectacularly.

Like Hillary tier blew it.

INDICT ROY MOORE
WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE
PROVE THE DNC WRONG
OR JAIL A PEDO

Neither of us were drugged and raped by Cosby either yet we take his accusers seriously. The only reason you don't apply the same standard to Moore is because of your political affiliations.

Look at my flag, I don't care for Republicans or Democrats. Clinton, Trump, Moore... Powerful men use their positions for sex, its one of the reasons we seek power.

Its probably a bad thing that needs to stop. It probably wont.

I'd like to think that pedophiles and sexual predators belong in prison, but maybe I'm just old fashioned. If it's true, and this guy really is free to run around and diddle kids, then you'd think the Allred types would be more interested in getting this guy off the streets. That doesn't seem to be the case though. I'd like to be proven wrong and see him have his day in court, but I think the entire thing was political.

There is no statute of limitations in Alabama for sexual assault cases

You can't blame the Dem smears. The Dems smeared the hell out of Trump and it did nothing. The problem was that Moore's own party didn't support him: let Jones outspend him 10 to 1, and had the Senate majority leader and fucking senior senator from the state telling people not to vote for him.

Never really liked the GOP. Only gave them a shot because I figured that, even though they didn't really like Trump themselves, they wouldn't fuck up their own party because of it. The Moore campaign shows that they'd sooner let a Democrat in than rock the Establishment boat. Fuck them.

I don't take "accusers" seriously. I take evidence seriously. Anyone can make an unsupported claim... and I hope we see a lot more of them going forward, now that it's proven you can destroy somebody with them.

So you think Cosby is innocent? All we have is testimony in that case.

Trumptards will swallow the pizzagate garbage without any evidence, but when Moore turns out to be a kiddie fucker all of a sudden they demand a portfolio.

Stay mad faggots. Midterms next year are going to be a bloodbath.

So if you were alive during that period you'd realize that Bill's infidelity was actual fact, vs the accusations of today

No but that's not why he lost, it was because niggers wanted to say fuck you to drumpf and whites didn't really care what happened.

Why do you keep bringing that up like it's some sort of ace in the hole? I don't give a rat's ass about Cosby. He was tried for one crime and found innocent. Is he guilty of the others? I don't know or care.

But infidelity was never the issue.
See Bush and Kennedy.
The issue was altering if oral was a sexual act or sodomy per Lawrence versus Texas and thus which part makes the Lewinsky Blowjob a thing.
At no point was it being done in question, just on the acknowledgement.
Then you have the 93 precedent set that a sitting pres can be taken to court for preinauguration events.

I think every one of those women are full of shit, looking to get a payout, suffering from the recent trend of "Though I enjoyed it and consented at the time, I regretted it after the fact because current Feminism says I should so therefore I was raped.", or is simply an attention whore.

>sodomy per Lawrence versus Texas

There was no federal law against sodomy.

>You can't blame the Dem smears.
Sure you can. The Dems have practically the entire MSM on their side to push the story.

>The Dems smeared the hell out of Trump and it did nothing.
That is an entirely different scale election under special circumstances.

>The problem was that Moore's own party didn't support him
You mean the likes of Romney, McCain, and the rest of the swamp dwellers. Sure.

The main point is the Dems with the help of the MSM pulled a pedogate style smear/campaign against Moore with trash level "proof/evidence" that even CNN could not ignore (link in my other post).

Dems played dirty and the MSM carried the lies on their air. They were rewarded with a win by 1%. The Dem had the entire MSM on his side and his Republican opponent being labeled a pedophile and they still only won by 1%.

PLAY DIRTY OR LOSE.

No but there is on sex.
So if oral is sodomy its a nonevent.
Like how rape is forced penetration, meaning you cant be raped if she rides your dick, but can when a nigger makes you a thanksgiving centerpeice.

Not really, All we asked for was conclusive evidence. Moors was banned for a mall? Cool show us dated paperwork. Oh you don't have any paper trail of that? How fucking convenient. If there had even been one police report backing what the accusers had said BEFORE the election Then I would agree that there was evidence of this not being a fucking political hitjob.

>Was there any proof at all that Roy Moore was a pedophile or sexual predator?
Dozens of women who were teenagers at the time complained about him and he was literally banned from Gadsden Mall for being a molester.

>Was there any credible evidence that these accusations were true?
Far more credible than the accusations made against Bill Clinton, in fact.

>the Democrat candidate came within a hair's breadth of losing to a child molesting cowboy who rode to the polling booth on a horse

>they are bragging about this

>Dozens of women who were teenagers at the time complained about him and he was literally banned from Gadsden Mall for being a molester.

Which oddly enough, there was no paper trail.

Just like the Clintons
Wheres the nyc fbi revolt and an orange Huma?

>he was literally banned from Gadsden Mall
Your proof?

The Mall says they have no record but that would require to to follow up on the story to find out.

You bought into a MSM lie.

Trump plays dirty, rank and file Republican leadership is meek, timid and runs at any sign of trouble or pigpiling.

Dems typically defend their own and vote in lockstep with each other, they are also solely powered by wedge issues, virtue signaling, purity tests and feelings.

That's how they cane a large portion of the electorate.

Because reasonable, rational people can see that Cosby likes to drug and rape women. According to your own requirement for a burden of proof, he is as guilty as Moore, that is to say, innocent.

So either, you are not a reasonable, rational person -or- you need to reassess your requirements for proof.

No, there's no evidence for any of the accusations against any of these people.

Completely missing the point of the comment there bucko

Also, the mall manager at the time debunked that.
He was never banned.

The truth is in the Alabama voters' pudding. In Alabama, history runs deep, and people don't forget their history. Like they said themselves, they would never let DC os MSM come down and try to tell them how to vote. They all know exactly who and what Roy Moore is, that's why he lost. Get over it, redpill-pedo.

And Hillary was never on the body that decided Uranium 1.
So welcome to the future made from well not yours actions.

They did it to steal the election, they tried the same shit on Trump.

>Like how rape is forced penetration
If someone has sex with someone that is under their authority then it's rape.

>They are an especially toxic political attack because they are nearly impossible to defend against and instantly turn off a portion of the electorate. It also plays into biases.
>The environment has drastically changed with the Weinstein thing snowballing into an avalanche and the precedent set that if you're accused you are automatically guilty.
>That's the precedent they wanted to set
Yeah this is enraging.

I believe the Cosby and the Weinstein allegations - they both came kind of spontaneously at a time that wasn't politically convenient.

The allegations against Trump are 100% non-credible on account of their choice of attorney and being one month before the election. Roy Moore's accusers are likewise non-credible.

I hate Al Franken but I think he made a mistake in bending the knee. What he did wasn't that bad and the accusations came in the midst of extreme hysteria.

Accusations consisting of "someone groped me 20 years ago" are extremely damaging and impossible to prove or disprove. It's a shitty precedent.

Even if the allegations were 100% true and un-refutable, trumptards would then slide to defend kid-touching. We know your game, fags.