What do? I guess it's fucked up.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153013488/#q153047174
archive.is/Ps8mH
elpais.com/diario/1992/02/25/opinion/698972412_850215.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot to add:
>feminism also very popular

I love Spain, but its current state of affairs has become quite sad.
Panchito's, niggers, gypsies and morrocans roaming around, low birth rate, unemployment,
feminism(ugh) and a very non-racist population.
I"m 100% convinced only a military coup/civil war Franco style could save your beautiful country.

got any rare franco memes?

I'm also 100% convinced there is no way democracy will solve this issues. So fucked up.

I'm 23, my entire generation is fucked up. Party all day, can't even bother to work cos they get paid 600eur/month at start

Ive been earning 600eur 6 months and its really fucked up. Although it's an internship and next year I will earn 1200, and the other one 1500

1200 euro is quite a low wage, but Spain was quite cheap when I lived there, you should be able to live on it.
did you go to university? You could maybe move to the richer north (not catalonia,) , Navarra, Basque county maybe?

>new left governs in Madrid
>debt is down, deficit is down
>businesses are doing better thanks to measures like more pedestrian space on gran via
>taking measures against dangerous levels of pllution
and
>new left governs in Barcelona
>get a plan that regulates tourism without strictly limiting growth
>finally taking steps to have more public housing
>more pedestrian spaces like Superilla having positive effects on business and quality of life
>finally taking measures against pollution (3rd most polluted city in EU)
>significantly improving public transit
yeah goddamn lefties fucking everything up
but please, explain to me how some pointless SJW bullshit that doesn't amount to anything cancels all the good work done on the actual issues which matter.

join the spanish discord server to discuss the andalusian question
/DjV9Jj

VOX is the solution my friend, they're getting representation on the next elections acording to the last tests.

I have this one of jose antonio primo de rivera

>What do? I guess it's fucked up.
Don't worry this is just the beginning. Flag related.

Desu

1 seat only no?
In your system does every region gets seats which are allocated or is there only 1 "pool" with votes.

Every province gets seats according to their population but they are assigned favouring the most voted lists.

Als traidors de merda com tú els penjarem els primers.

Viva La Falanga
Viva La Jose Antonio
Viva La España
Viva La Franco

Can't be a traitor of something I'm not.

Too much "La".

you're spanish but scum like you don't deserve it.

Reveal geoflag before you LARP.
| archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153013488/#q153047174 | archive.is/Ps8mH

Still waiting on a reply from you, OP you cocksucking "hurr they're all the same even those we haven't tried yet"-memeing faggot

Time for Catalunya, Euskal Herria & co. to jump ship methinks...
>We will not stop until we leave Spain, by fair means or foul

Seconding this. Spaniards will never understand how democracy works. They're doomed to perennial mediocrity. Catalonia has a chance despite its flaws, but not if they're weighed down by Spain.

>p-p-please reply

Tells a lot about marca España if I don't want to be spanish but you force me to, right?

Wait are you showing me some comments from another thread accusing me of being that guy? I hope you realise everyone can choose the catalan flag.

HAHAHAHAHA I have to truly thank you guys for ressurrecting spanish nationalism. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Fight the darkness

>make outrageous claim
>don't reply to rebuttals
>"haha I sure showed them!"

Jo soc català tros d'ase, però català de veritat.

Start iberian union and hang a shit ton of people

Oh and for the flag...

LLavors defensa la nostre terra no un estat inventat com Espanya.

Wish we could turn back time... to the god old days...

>HAHAHAHAHA one part of my country hates another part HAHAHAHA much based so redpill HAHAHAHAHA what could possibly go wrong in the long run in a country where everyone hates this one region HAHAHAHAHA

>VOX is the solution my friend
How? What have they said they are going to do? I think they are some simple "regulate immigration" shitty le pen tier party who enjoy too much semite semen.

Nothing says "decadence" as a country obsessed with looking back to the "good old days". It shows your country has no plan for the future and will never be great again. Congrats I guess?

Civil War when?
You'll be shocked at the enemy we drafted in to fight for us in our place, with your money I might add!

its over, its only downway from here, the degeneracy will keep rising and the terrorism and the crimes and the shitholes mudslime create in their home nations will be created to in host nations and this will escalate until the great race war explodes.

all you can do is to jump the ship and let it sink. I personally have chosen to migrate to rural japan so I can live a comfy and peaceful life in my island seeing from far away how the ship sinks and all the degenerates go down the drain

>Estat inventat com Espanya
>Es la segona nació més antigua d'Europa i la tercera del món

I’m flying over there this sunday, I haven’t been there in 6 months, Can’t wait to fly on pic related again

They're cuting taxes, taking down autonomies, bringing back tradition and family, taking out immigrants, ...

Oh sure so afraid of you. I hope a new civil war starts so we can wipe you all scum from catalonia

>>Es la segona nació més antigua d'Europa i la tercera del món
>unironically repeating bullshit memes
spaniards, everyone

Friendly reminder that is your duty to join the spanish discord server
/DjV9Jj

And what bright future do we have company? Are we going to restore the caliphate or what? Because from where I live looks like it's the only thing we can achieve.

you must be over 18 to post here, chavalote

You catacucks are insufferable selfish cunts, you guys should focus on cleaning up Barcelona instead. When I was there in June, seeing all the graffiti and shitskins, I almost mistook it for Chicago

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you... Catalonia!

>taking out immigrants
Exactly which ones? Because I think mr retard has been granting citizenships to south american monkeys, moors and jews like there's no tomorrow and revoking citizenships is not allowed.

>taking down autonomies
Good, what about provincial diputations and comarcal councils?

I was thinking about voting them anyway just to cause butthurt.

So what happened with all that independence movement?

what the fuck are you talking
Barcelona and Madrid are shitshows at best with all those meme measures about pollution, they do nothing besides forcing people to use public transport for muu pollution.
>Hey we have a restriction because today there's not enough wind to drag all this shit into another place so you have to park 200km away hahah and please take public transport its very gud for you sorry for fucking up with your job and all plans you had, also we wont tell you when those measure will end because this shit cant be predicted, ups.

You tell a burger to stop using their car and next day they come with their car and a machine gun.

You have no idea about Spain's business politics/model, have you? Are you even aware why Spain has been perpetually in the gutter since they lost their colonies?

Spain has an economic model that is based on plundering. This worked well when they had colonies to plunder, but eventually they all GTFO. Imgine how bad Spain must have treated their colonies that practically ALL of them decided they'd rather be in some weird limbo than remain part of Spain. Instead of doing like all the tards on television, don't think "hurr look at how shit the ex colonies are, the same would happen to catalonia", instead ask yourself how the colonies would look if they hadn't become independent.
Read this article detailing how the economic model of the dictatorship worked, and tell me it's not scary af to think how similar the current model is.
>Era Franco de izquierdas?
elpais.com/diario/1992/02/25/opinion/698972412_850215.html

ALL major industries somehow depend on the government. This isn't normal, and it's not because of some divine punishment. It's because the shitty tax policies and overregulation asphyxiate business, making them depend on the government. It's basically a planned economy. The francoist economy was more similar to literal communism than anything else. And that hasn't changed at all.

>cont'd

We come with Ford F-150s and Shotguns actually

>I'm 23, my entire generation is fucked up. Party all day, can't even bother to work cos they get paid 600eur/month at start
you will have to emmigrate either to Latin America or Eastern Europe funded by Germany

The Commie fucktards in charge commited voter fraud and that made the vote invalid

Come on! Can't you see this petty squabbles among eachother are only promoted by the shitty incompetent politicians of both Madrid and Barcelona that need to distract people from seeing several hundreds of niggers, sandniggers and monkeys walking around the town with 10 children each while they empty the tresuary through their salaries?

refute me if you can mamarrachos

>It's because the shitty tax policies and overregulation asphyxiate business, making them depend on the government. It's basically a planned economy.
>This is somehow bad
Yeah, having to outwork a half-dead chink who works 18 hours a day for less than 1 euro is far better than having a Nationalist government that ensures you can have a decent job and that the wealth remains in the country instead of some shitty foreign paradise. And ,btw, this is nothing like what we have now.

Catalonia, on the other hand, has a history of industry and entrepreneurship, and you can tell from their economic policies. One thing that one can't deny about Catalonia is that they know business. Why do you think that Barcelona is the most popular place for new businesses in all of Spain? Don't come with the
>hurr port and close to europe
bullshit, because that would be just as true for basque country an valencia. Though Catalonia has some of the spaniard vices, it's a much more friendly environment for new businesses, and catalans don't foster this mentality of depending on the govts teat. I've talked to spaniard "businessmen", and it was absolutely pathetic how normal they considered dealing with public administrations. It's like a literal lifeline, ffs a country can't function that way, that's called COMMUNISM.
An independent Catalonia is perfectly capable of being a competitive place for businesses. Catalonia doesn't massively waste money on bullshit like AVEs, which are like throwing money out the window because they don't make money, don't get new businesses to open up, nor do they do anything except make it easier for politicians to go home at the end of the week.

If you don't want to see this which is completely obvious and instead prefer your bullshit memes coming from a party that has an economic policy that's more similar to the USSR than any european country, be my guest. I'm not a perroflauta nor a commie nor an SJW; but I don't give a fuck about bullshit memes either. I want what gives results, and from my own experience I can tell you that with all its faults the catalan govt has proven to be somewhat able to govern the country in a sensible way for businesses, something which Spain never ever ever in its history has been able to.

Its everywere like that españuser, try to involve yourself in politics through social media, and realize how it becomes sort of an "ideological magnet" for others in need for a voice that spoke for their own will.

So the first to hang would be youcause first will be the traitors and second expell the non euro invaders.

dud wtf Catalonia had preferential treatment in all his existence. From the texite revolution till today, and all thx Spain, if you leave what probably will happen is that you realize how dependent you where from Spain and the next referendum would be of reunification.

You're right, but you're putting things out of proportion. Those are the dumbass memes I complain about. All that you say is true, but it's of much less important than the absolute nonsense that are the central govts economic policies. Like I said, catalonia has its faults, but going slightly overboard with your SJW crap is peanuts compared with bankrupting your country by bankrupting businesses with taxes (I knew a guy who had to pay literally 25-30k just in taxes and fees to open a paintball business - that's economic POISON) plus wasting what little money you have left on dumb white elephants like useless infrastructure.
Spain has
>more km of high speed trains than ANYONE IN THE WORLD EXCEPT CHINA, even more than France and Japan, despite having very low population density and difficult terrain
>Spain has more airports than Germany despite having half the population
>Spain has the largest network of highways in all of europe despite, again, the very low population density and difficult terrain. It also has the largest network of toll-free highways, which are a huge waste of money
and that's without talking about shit like Castor or the Radiales, which were literally giving BILLIONS away to businessmen who suck the govts cock.

you can keep going on about MUH SHITSKINS or you can grow up.

For god's sake how can you defend the shitty debt borrowing precarious neoliberal economic system we have now whit a straight face? And the "history of industry and entrepreneurship" was only thanks to mercantilism mate, shit was only sold to Cuba and the rest of Spain and the government protected them from foreign rivals (which is not bad because the industry was too weak to compete with other European countries at the time).

> Catalonia doesn't massively waste money on bullshit like AVE
No, we waste it in gibs for niggers and a shit ton of useless social programms for faggots, degenerates and immigrants which are far better right?

Netto or Brutto?

>dud wtf Catalonia had preferential treatment in all his existence. From the texite revolution till today, and all thx Spain
That's just plain wrong and goes to show that you're just spouting memes you've heard from some idiot cani in Vallecas or something instead of actually learning about your own country. Spain has always been in the way of business expanding. Spanish overregulation goes back a looooooong way all the way to the 18th century or even more. Read up on any entrepreneurial effort in the history of spain, the motif is always the same: Too much regulation, too high taxes.
Example: The first train on the peninsula ran from Barcelona to Mataró, on initiative of a catalan businessman, paid with private investment.
The second train ran from Madrid to Aranjuez, built with public money so that royalty could go have their holiday.
And so on, so on, so on...

Back to morroco Abdul

we leave it like that to screw over shitty tourists like yourself

>For god's sake how can you defend the shitty debt borrowing precarious neoliberal economic system we have now whit a straight face?
Did you even read what I wrote?
>And the "history of industry and entrepreneurship" was only thanks to mercantilism mate, shit was only sold to Cuba and the rest of Spain and the government protected them from foreign rivals
So why was Catalonia so much more successful than other regions, even the ones with ports on the atlantic? Dude, think a little about what you're going to write before typing it. You're literally spouting the same tired old memes I keep hearing from all the unionist dumbasses.

>> Catalonia doesn't massively waste money on bullshit like AVE
>No, we waste it in gibs for niggers and a shit ton of useless social programms for faggots, degenerates and immigrants which are far better right?
As I said, grow up and look at the figures which you obviously have never done. Those gibs are peanuts (and they get largely spent back into the economy) compared with what the spanish govt wastes on white elephants.

I was talking about the past when I defended government regulation. What we have now are a bunch of useless fuckers who overtax people to steal and to fund niggers, not to protect the country's industry and keep jobs decent. Obviously Spain is in a pathetic state nowadays and all what you just said about shitty ways of spending money is true, but it's also true for Catalonia. We are a communist shithole like the rest of Spain and the sooner you notice the better. Or what party that we have is defending what you defend with popular support?

>they do nothing besides forcing people to use public transport for muu pollution.
Yeah, much better to listen to all these cuñados spouting
>HURR WE NEED MOAR ROADZ BECUZ THEN THERE BE NO TRAFIC AND NO POLUTION DERP
idc if you want to get cancer, I don't and I value my city not being cluttered with filthy cars. I mean, sure, if le 56% face is your urban model, good for you, when I think of a nice city I think of places like Zurich with top-tier electric public transit.

>a planned economy is good
>>>/leftypol/

>what is seat?
>what is the biggest aeroport of Spain?
>what was all the protectionism Catalonia industry had
>what is 2 central nuclear
>what is a refinerie
>what is the tarragona port
ye ok what ever, go unite again with the frech, some people need to learn it the hard way.
their urban model is to restrict peoples mobility with any improvement what so ever on contamination because most of it is just caused by not having wind, that simple.

>complains about Spain not being free market enough
>supports outright commies of ERC
>Hates on libertarian right catalan party (Cs)

You forgot to mention
- Massive nigger influx
- Brain drain to more successful European countries
- Catalonia and Basque wanna separate asap
- EU may just fall apart, which has become your government tit

>libertarian right catalan party (Cs)
You should be hanged for being so stupid. Not even joking.

>An (((open and competitive))) economy is good.

Catalonia has been flooded by low-iq, jobless mongrels since at least the 60s, mate. Since the late nineties moors and latinos are added to the mix due to bilateral accords from Spain to Morocco and South America for "muh relations" muh corporations doing business" + it lets them dilute and overwhelm the entirety of the goddamn country creating a fifth column of rootless proles on the cities.
Literally guetos of disgrunted bootlickers without any sense of identity or tradition.

Everything that happened in Cat during the last 50 years is going to happen to the rest of Euro nations now. We've been the testbed for it.

Though we at least had military provincial gvment not our own when those decisions were taken.
And when has been in our power to legislate in the Congress for anything other than that? 7M pop vs 50... Sure that we had power to stop it.

Other ethnic groups simply sleep and give their sovereignty away like fools, instead of fighting for it, however difficult the odds may be.

>>what is seat?
originally a subsidiary of FIAT which wouldn't budge to the franco regime's demand of building the factory in Madrid and would only build it in Barcelona or not at all
>>what is the biggest aeroport of Spain?
Madrid, an Airport that gets not even 10% more traffic than that of Barcelona's, but about twice as much money.
>>what was all the protectionism Catalonia industry had
the same all other regions in Spain had
>>what is 2 central nuclear
it's not like you build power plants close to where the energy is needed
>>what is a refinerie
what is entrepreneurship
>>what is the tarragona port
what is the Ferrol port? The Bilbao port? The Algeciras port? Why didn't they develop? Because they can't administer for shit.

>their urban model is to restrict peoples mobility
yeah look at switzerland, a communist hellhole where you don't have any freedom to move. Much better to build a city like LA, now there's a place where it's easy and comfortable to get around HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why are spaniards such utter retards top fucking kek

> Belgian pretending to know Spain batter than a Spaniard.

unironically drink bleach

More moroccans in Benelux than in Cat, though we received a couple million andalusians decades ago, wich counts a more or less the same in terms of lazy, inbred slaves.

Kinda like all you spanish migrants cleaning toilets in the UK or northern Europe posting here.

>bilateral accords from Spain
dude fucking really?
you may trick some burger but not people from catalonia. La Generalitat was from the get go giving preferential treatment to arab immigration because of independetists calculus, they played the demographic card like Democrats on the US do and failed miserably on it, its not enough to teach them catalan ;), it seems that their faith is much stronger.

easiest way to live in Espana?
im spanish american and i wanna live on the dank praias y islas of galicia like my ancestors

>hates tourists with money
>welcomes poor shitskins
I hope Madrid bombs your city again

>tourists with money
>Barcelona
my fucking sides

Houses are dirt cheap in spain dude

All you say is true but as I said to the fellow mate above where are all those Catalans tired of immigrants and shitty politicians and systems asking for a Nationalist revolution? Because all I see are the definition of "cultural marxism" (meme or not) larping as nationalists to get a more progressive and open country, even the so called "centre-right" which btw are polling as the second least voted party. What you need to understand is that there is not hope for Spain and Catalonia and that autisticly screeching and giving away your dignity in shameful and coward attempts to create a new country crying and liking boots to jews and other people who simply don't give a shit won't change a thing and only make things worst for everybody and will make us lose the last remaining drops of National dignity we had.

I lived there for 6 months, I'm a Honorary Spaniard now
Don't you have like 250K morrocans?
We have about 500K total I guess with 1,5 times the population.
I feel sad for the Catalans, knowing they've been replaced, I still hope you can turn the situation around

Libertarians that seat on Bliderberg meetings and are full-blown globalists. Bet you aren't going to tell us which think tanks conceived of Ciudadanos, who financed them and gave them relevancy. How (((Libertarian))) of them..

lmao get the fuck out of here memester

this. (((C's))) is an absolute laughing stock. The globalists are the ones trying to stop Catalan independence, because they know small countries are harder to control than large ones. If anyone thinks that the globalists are siding with catalans, when literally all the spanish media plus the EU are against cat independence, is a massive retard.

>lol tourism is retarded
>lol I dont need the money
I’m Floridian and we deal with tourists all the time but at the end of the season we get a lot of money from them. It boggles my mind that you would discourage tourism but will welcome niggers and arabs who will take gibs and contribute nothing

Half of ciudadanos voters aren't even born in Catalonia. 90% don't have grandparents here.

It's just a party off filthy rootless spanish who think they will amount to anything by going against their very neighbors and bowing down to the (((EU))).

Nothing more than land squatters with a state behind them.

I didn't say anything like that, but whatever floats your boat, 56%face.

Your answers are anything but just catchy lines at best, play your games all you want, Catalonia had a preferential treatment on every aspect you can imagine, from economy to government and now thx to the independentist the next constitutional reform will be a big blow to catalonia and every region that aspires to be independent, say bye to those sitting in Madrid that bable about their ideologies because next election cycle they wont be there... much thx to make our shared place a shithole again.

>Your answers are anything but just catchy lines at best
>says the guy who started the discussion with literal unionist buzzwords

>Catalonia had a preferential treatment on every aspect you can imagine
>"I didn't break your legs, thanks to me you can walk!"

Catalonians are indeed the fucking niggers of Iberia.

I was in your city this june and I stayed in Sants-Montjuïc and I was appalled by the hustler niggers there, I would be more concerned about that
Also
>le 56% meme
>my grandparents are Catalan
>your people are a minority in Barcelona

They certainly act more entitled than the niggers here