ITT describe how you first became redpilled

For me, it was observing that literally everyone who pushed the US into the war in Iraq was a (((neocon))). It was obvious that the jews wanted war, and it cost the US 3 trillion$.

I grew up around niggers.

im 18 and I've always been redpilled growing up in a town full of non-whites and degenerates. i'm surprised that I managed to see through all the bullshit desu

I grew up around spics

I was born redpilled, tried to bluepill myself in high school because i didn't want to be racist, i got tired of pretending and embraced it

Use to be a liberal until I browsed Sup Forums

how did you found pol?Like that murdoch murdoch episode?

>everyone who pushed the US into the war in Iraq was a (((neocon))
they all identify as neo-libs or liberal democrats now, they want trump out so they can bring their corrupt establishment back

Refugee crisis and the confederate flag fiasco.

>i didn't want to be racist,
for fucks sake
just acknowledge that context matter and voila, you're not a fucking racist. it's fucking magic

From a young age I could see the effect of feminism I just didn't know what that was at the time. Girls could do no wrong and I'd get shouted at for minor things and I hate hypocracy.

Grew up in a white part of a black area, went to an African primary school and in secondary I was in a gang that battled blacks from another areas (looking back it is good how there was still something like that not more than 10 years ago).

Around the time of iPhone 4 I noticed psychology being heavily used in their advertising and marketing campaigns, began taking an interest in it and noticing it everywhere especially in politics.

Saw women are whores all my life and being in relationships was a nightmare, there is no wifey material anywhere in Europe or N. America. Gave up for many years while no one seemed to care that society was a cesspool, fell into depression as a result of lost hope.

Last year discovered TRP and saw I was not alone on the woman issue, began fixing my depression and anxiety. Discovered white genocide somehow and just kept going deeper and deeper. I began piecing together everything I've ever known seeing it was all related. Turned me into a hardcore white nationalist / natsoc supporter.

There is no going back now, would rather die fighting than lay down like a bitch. Both parents are from the former Soviet Union so that probably helped me from downing in this toxic wasteland that is the west.

i was 16, went to college, didn't feel like England because it was so racially diverse

we used to have muslim gangs literally going around trying to convert people in my college. The admins didn't do shit about it

>be 2015
>see normies shitting on this v roosh guy - rapist.jpg
>actually curious about the situation
>can't find anything
>ask normies on fb
>YOU RAPIST APOLOGIST VICTIM BLAMER!

> be me, 5 years old in kindergarden.
> nigger punches me in the face at recess.
> be red pilled.

I'm anti-Western and dislike my own culture too. I noticed the West was spiritually impoverished, and I realized Christians, Muslims, and Jews are all the same thing. Being redpilled is about a tacit apprehension of Shunyata to me. I occasionally come on Sup Forums because I agree with the Jewish Question, but I think Christianity and Islam have historically been proselytizing and retarded in their own ways too. I dislike European paganism and Zoroastrianism too. I think the entire Indo-European and Semitic traditions is filth and despise all of you.

Note, by West I mean West Eurasia, which includes Europe, Russia, and Middle East. You're all shit. I just like a few of your artists, that's all.

For me it was watching the primaries and last election unfold. I'd been a solid libcucc my whole life but I just couldn't believe what was happening before my eyes. That was when I started noticing info go in one end of the machine and bullshit come out the other.

>is filth
are filth*

Obama was the antithesis of the mythical "first black president" i had been lead to expect.

Came on Sup Forums as a self identifying "libertarian" and Sargon fan, used to argue with everyone but slowly grew more and more sympathetic to shit like the JQ and male supremacy

9/11

>grew up around Mexicans and blacks and liberals
>all of them acted primitive if you said something against the popular opinion
>you against obummer? talk shit get hit white boi
>you against immigration? talk shit get hit white boi
>you against homosexuals? talk shit get hit white boi
>visit various vidya online community fourms and reddit
>get banned if you called out the mods or said something "racist" or "anti-wymyn"
>eventually found imageboards
>can now express my viewpoints and view honest view points from other anons
>leftist anons spread jewish tricks on other boards
>started reading Sup Forums approved books to "win" arguments
>got redpilled instead

>t. Nigger

I have autism and do not let emotions intervene with cold hard facts.

It began with my governments weak response to Islamic aggressiveness and had ended with full on white nationalism and countersemitism

When I was in high school there was a Jewish girl that would always bring up faggotry in every class. She always said that normal people needed to "try new things", but she and (((others like her))) always stuck to their same little clique despite all the talk of diversity and supporting faggotry. One day my suspicion peaked in in French class because she always said her parents were Mexican, but the truth was that her parents were Israelis living that lived in Mexico and moved to the US. She selectively left out information to try and pass off as Hispanic (she had a Spanish last name).

I got pulled to pol when k was purging every thread that was about gun control or didn’t suck dicks. Always bought the “oh the jews are just inherently successful” line, but a few infographics and independent investigation later I’m sitting going “well shit, they really do control everything don’t they.” So that’s what opened the door. I was always right wing, but even more-so now

now you're just a different kind of fag

Based grandparents who were colonists in the Dutch East Indies + the murder of Pim Fortuyn