Another day another american cop acting badly

more and more it looks like american cops can only escalate instead of listening to what a person has to say. The British police would have dealt with it through talking probably not even used cuffs.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2NmCMpoDzs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G2NmCMpoDzs?t=34
youtube.com/watch?v=lC7Hkkk9scI
pastebin.com/E2V9aVca
youtube.com/watch?v=M1A0epTU-jc
youtube.com/watch?v=Vf3RZ7gi2f0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All I see is some niggers nigging.

your police let people off the hook for islamic violence and rape / regulate everything / keep their citizens disarmed and indoctrinated

dysfunctional justice system > authoritarian police state

the police completely escalated the situation

Johnson was involved in the 2011 fatal police shooting of David “Bones” Hebert in Northside. He was the officer in front of Hebert that early morning when a knife appeared and another officer shot and killed Hebert. Angela Brown, who originally called the police to get her sons to leave her apartment, did not return messages left on her cell phone. The two half-brothers involved, Richard Coleman, 24, and James Crawley, 25, did not return emails seeking comment.

Crawley’s lawyer declined comment as the judge in his case has yet to issue a sentence. The men told city investigators they were at their mother's apartment to help her grocery shop, with one saying Brown previously invited him to live there. One of the experts said that the videos show the two officers actively escalating the situation instead of calming things down and eventually “using the Tasers as a form of torture to get them to do what they wanted them to do."

Where in the earth does a nigger get the idea to tell a police officer to stop?

fpbp, niggers nigging, cops copping, nothing wrong here

Somebody please post the 10 british cops vs 1 guy with a knife webm

Niggers are incapable of even speaking to police without getting uppity and violent.

Imagine how many niggers would still be alive or not in jail today if they would just shut the fuck up when the police arrive.

They always have to square up against police, like apes defending their territory by puffing their chest out.

Didn't a limey cop get arrested by the perp he himself was arresting? Have you apologized to the criminal who did this yet?

yell incoherent shit, chimp out aggressively lunge at officer... Y THESE POLICE INTIMIDATIN ME YAL HE DINDU NUTTIN! MAH RAHTS MANG more incoherent monkey babble refuses to calm down and follow the simplest of fucking instructions Y U NYAT LISTUNANG OFFISHAR

CAN Y'ALL STAP? CAN Y'ALL STOP N NOT ARREST ME N SHIT?

STOP!

I'Z A KANG! STAP!

Someone there called the police, and then they started committing crimes in front of the police.

Holy shit it's like the UK has no white people left.

If it's niggers I don't care. Plus these poolice didn't shoot the niggers dead so the poolice are bad.

>Takes two tasers without blinking an eye.

I want to see the toxicology report.

HE DIN DO NUFFIN
HE A GOOD BOI
NEED MO MONEY FOR DEM PROGRAMS

nope, you can't do a citizens arrest when you yourself are already under arrest.
nice try though.

i need a quick rundown about this situation. fuck the niggers, surely they deserve it.

Faggot from a country with no niggers laying judgement. Niggers are literally animals, they will turn to lethal violence at any time.

Not for nothing dude in the blue shirt is a fucking beast, just rips the taser out of his shirt and keeps talking.

I've seen plenty of videos where cops were in the wrong, but all the ones posted in the past week have all been nothingburgers. Why don't people realize that their fight is with the court, not the cops.
Comply, go to jail and then tell it to the judge and jury. If you try to resist the cop, you're going to lose 100% of the time. Either immediately with injury or death or far more prison time than you original petty offense.

Our cops take control of criminals, your criminals take control of cops.

See, you think like a rational person, you expect to be treated like a rational person.

These Polizi know full well these men are under the influence of Drugs and alcohol. They are unpredictable, you can hear the mother called the police on her kids because they were retarded and she wanted to punish them.

You might be rational, but rational people don't consume crack n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Totally rational Police response.

Wish we had more boys like thin in Chicago.

>Get em the fuck out my house
Based black woman ftw.

Where's the manlet with an AR when you need him?

He wouldn't have taken these niggers bullshit, would've just ventilated them. Based coplets.

>instead of listening to what a person has to say.

What a person has to say is most of the time irreverent.

Your "police" is a neutered joke

we have 3% of population and 11% of the prison population = 3.7 times overrepresented
you have 13% of population and 40% of prison population = 3.08 time overrepresented

We imprison more of our niggers than oyu do

crack maybe and alcohol but even if it took a bit longer they would still have that choice to escalate instead of going straight in with it.

>instead of listening to what a person has to say.
If the nig nog listened to what the cop had to say there wouldn't have been a problem.
But niggers are too dumb to comply with simple demands poor little things. It's not like the cop told them to get on the floor and do the dinosaur.

because only the tip is electrifying, good to know

>cop: put your hands behind your back
>nig: puts hands on head
>cop: get on the ground
>nig: [standing] you're not listening!
wew

Honestly I see nothing wrong in this particular situation.

It's a high risk environment. Two niggers. Could be a weapon anywhere. They are acting aggressively and dysfunctionally...

What exactly is the issue here?

a lot of ours end up dead before an arrest

Kill the niggers and then the kike puppets too. Literally everyone in this video should be fucking shot.

what crimes?

>The British police
>police

Deescalating nigger's violence by sucking nigger's dick...

Very effective strategy..

That's because British police, much like the rest of Britain, are raging pussies

The Americuntmut cops are a joke and fucking shit. De-escalate don't escalate. That was all unlawful commands you straight up disobey i would disobey.

nice flag, kiddo.

Let's be honest. No you wouldn't. If you come to the US and had to cops screaming and pointing tasers at you, you'd shit a brick.

I'm 40 seconds in and all I've seen thus far is niggers doing the escalating, as usual.

If you look closely at -> youtu.be/G2NmCMpoDzs?t=34 you can see the nig escalate by hitting a table and yelling.

The police escalated the situation and were being unreasonable, I don't give a shit because they electrocuted niggers, but the mother clearly wasn't thinking rationally when she called the police, since she was high on crack, and so those niggers literally dindu nuffin'

Nah. This is 100% the nigger's fault.

This, took it like a champ.

>implying the uniform makes a difference
good guys or bad, bunch of armed dudes come into my house I might just listen up. then things go where they go, depending

Do you have to be a sadist to be a cop or do they train you to be a sadist at the academy?

What on earth is wrong with them? Why do they never just do what they guy asks them?

>niggers
>"taser incident"
Did this really need a thread?

>the chad basketball american - disobeys police orders for 5 MINUTES yells louder then them, gets tazed and still gets up to fight da polis the officers were most likey fired
, he got reparations ajd a complimentary white girl

Just some niggers turned into the cops by a nigger female. They don't act like normal people. Get tazed.

They have no reason to listen to the two people that the owner of the house said was trespassing. Especially when one gets aggressive.

The virgin wh*tey - obeys the police, lies on the floor hands behind the back crying - gets shot

If you draw a knife you deserve to be shot

>niggers
Lmao who fucking cares

It's cops that don't act like normal people.
They act like thugs.

also went through some of the suggested videos there.
Fuck are american cops retarded.

i think my "favorite" was:
>shoots guy 12 times
>yells DON'T MOVE after that
how can you be this retarded and be a police officer?
Don't you have any screenings or tests before you let people become policemen over there?

1. Nigger gets aggressive to someone in the presence of police, getting their attention.

2. Police step in, nigger in blue shirt gets in between them using himself as a barrier, and telling the police to stop. He is giving the police orders.

3. Police tell man to move, use taser to give a hint. Nigger responds 'No' 'Stop'

4. Police say you're going to get tased. Nigger still telling a cop to stop.

5. Police say 'Put your hands behind your back, and turn around' Nigger puts his hands on his head and stands there. Repeated multiple times.

6. Police giving multiple commands. 'Come here' They stay, nigger walks away from copper and picks up his phone, copper reaches for him, nigger in blue shirt pulls away gets his phone

7. Command 'Get on the ground now' Is met with 'STOP' 'LISTEN' Multiple times. Police use force, they resist.

8. Niggers keeps saying they dindu nuffin. Yes, they dindu nuffin, that's why they were arrested, they were ordered to do sumin, they did nuffin.

I don't understand why they do this. I would have sympathy if the police escalated it, but they got aggressive, then when a cop tried to restrain someone, they got in the way. What the fuck?

The type of people who go into police work are the types who tend to be asshats in the first place.
They're then further conditioned to be asshats, and told that everyone they encounter is a threat to their life and that if anyone disagrees with them about anything that they're justified and will be protected in taking violent action against that person.

There's a simple solution for everyday living, which is never call the cops ever for any reason under any circumstances, because all they ever do is make things worse.

for a knife, depends if you're sitting at the kitchen table and hold a butter knife in your hand while the police comes in - no
if you're charging at an officer with a knife in your hand - yes, BUT only once, like in the leg or something.
They don't need to empty 3 fucking magazines on someone with a knife like you see them often do.

>changing the goalposts
lmaoing @ your life

>He is giving the police orders
You can give intruders orders in your own home with perfect legitimacy.

Ive been beat up by the cops before but I basically deserved it because I was doing graffiti and then I ran from them for a few blocks. Once they had me on the ground and were punching me though I just said 'ok stop' and they replied 'alright then dont fucking move, and put your hands behind your back'. I complied, and followed all their instructions, and within a few minutes we were chatting with no animosity, and then they let me go, because Im not a fucking retard who cant follow simple directions.

>it looks like american cops can only escalate

#notallcops

If muslims had twice the incident rate per 100k officers, there wouldn't even be a perceived terrorist threat.

People have the propensity to bitch about things that hold them accountable.

He's not changing the goalposts - he admitted to a dysfunctional system. He's saying you bongs have it 10x worse.

>I was doing graffiti
Yeah don't fuck with people's property.
There's no obligation to obey thugs though. You have as much obligation to obey cops as you do a run-of-the-mill mugger.

You can't hold police accountable. They're prosecuted by their bosses and affiliates-in-crime in court.

It was public property, but you're missing the point here. You can de-escalate a situation very easily by just obeying them.

Obviously not all of them, the rambo manlet from the video that was making the rounds was a thug, but that was an outlier.

They can de-escalate the situation very easily by not escalating it in the first place. They're the aggressors.

Yeah sure whatever, Im being pragmatic here. The guys in the video were being dumbasses.

If you're saying we should create little militias to police our own communities then that sounds fine by me, I actually like the idea, but in the world we have today, not obeying the cops is just stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=lC7Hkkk9scI

How it's supposed to be done.

another day, another antifa faggot spamming Sup Forums
pastebin.com/E2V9aVca
lmao at your reporting and frantically trying to get every pastebin with the antifa removed
it takes nothing to make more links. thanks

That is the pragmatic option - to just submit.
But that doesn't change that they're utterly in the wrong in virtually all interactions they have with people ever. It's wrong and I won't comply with absurdity even if I'm murdered for it.

he's not wrong

Sometimes I think blacks really are dumber than whites, but honestly look at the mother. If that's who raised you you will be stupid. We need to help these kidsnot hurt them.

youtube.com/watch?v=M1A0epTU-jc

>They're wrong virtually all the time!
Wow stretching like a thot's vag there.

i dindu nuffin

youtube.com/watch?v=Vf3RZ7gi2f0

why were they arguing with nigs, just shut them, they wasted 5 min it could be over in less than, where is the efficency?

>letting police into your home

lmao no

The British Police would have sucked his dick then gone next door to arrest someone for an offensive tweet.

shoot

>let people off the hook for islamic violence and rape
same thing happens in america, like those niggers who kidnapped and tortured that retarded white kid and only got probation
>regulate everything
t. american who could face prison time where he'll get gang raped by niggers over a joint being found in his car
>keep their citizens disarmed
yes if only we were like americans and got shot every time we left the house
>indoctrinated
t. american defending """"justice"""" system that has 25% of all of Earth's prisoners, 16% of which are in there for fucking weed related crimes and 86% are in for victimless crimes in general and 1% of your total national population is currently incarcerated
>dysfunctional justice system > authoritarian police state
t. american who might get executed on the spot for reaching for his drivers licence when pulled over by the cops for no reason

The vast majority of police interactions with people are in traffic stops. During a traffic stop, a cop threatens a driver and other occupants that may be in the driver's vehicle with a threat of violence if they don't pull over. They usually do this over things like license plates not being renewed, the color of sticker on your license plates being a color they don't like, speeding regardless of whether you were a threat to anyone else in your doing so, not having a seatbelt on, or other absolutely trivial and non-dangerous things.
Again - these constitute 95+% of all police interactions with people.

You are indoctrined though. Your schools are full of pro-government propaganda, and most of you eat it up and pretend all the bureaucracy you deal with is perfectly legitimate.

>resist
>resist
>resist
Blue shirt guy stacked lightning defense