There are people on this board right now who think we are serious and not just trolling the entire world

There are people on this board right now who think we are serious and not just trolling the entire world

Oh normies when will they learn?

You faggots are either serious or satire when it suits you, fucking die.

>the assblast is real

normies never learn

w- we were just pretending to be retarded

Digits confirm.

top kek

w-were you not?

Mfw I see news reports about Sup Forums being neonazi

>I-I was just pretending to be retarded
nice try, OP

We are definitely retarded

>He thinks his post isn't the same

>power of kek fails in redneck state
>we wuz pretending

wait im not supposed to be a nazi

>we're just pretending to be idiotic white nationalists who support trump
>obviously doing that for ages won't have real idiotic white nationalists who support trump come here thinking they're in likeminded company!

Good Times friends

You only posted that so that when the thought Polizei comes for you, you have evidence that you were just trolling.

this

>thinking we arent white nationalists

You are right though. Whites deserve no homeland. No sarcasm here

Oh go pay your Jizya.
It's fun to troll EVERYONE.

The thing is user, Sup Forums fell for its own memes years ago. This isn't the Sup Forums of old that was just trying to out troll itself. These people are serious. Like they really want to fuck little girls.

War. War never changes.

Do you think our governments are trolling us back?

This election more than anything has shown me that the majority of Sup Forums just backs whichever candidate wins so they can mine as much salt as possible. There are people here who seriously genuinely believe in Trump and scream that everyone else is a shill, but they're few and far between. The majority of us are just here for the trolling. We shitpost the libtards when the right wins, and we shitpost the Republicunts when the left wins. Simple as that.

oh shit

>Trump supporters

top kek. I would have voted for Hillary

I voted Johnson. When it comes down to it the majority of us don't give a fuck about politics.

Or the law.

>5 DAY TROLL BINGES

They are all crap and offer no real position a large enough demogrsphic would adopt.

> mfw there are unironic neo-nazi larpers browsing Sup Forums this very second

I dom't even know who's shilling and who's baiting anymore. I'm clearly holding you all back. Leave me behind.