Why do French and English people look so similar (dark hair, pale skin) compared to other Europeans...

Why do French and English people look so similar (dark hair, pale skin) compared to other Europeans, despite having completely different histories and languages?

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/phillip.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you retarded?

Their histories have been intertwined since the Romans took Britain, if not before.

Because French/Norman invaders unironically raped the English population out of existence to some extent after Hastings.

say what, anglo genetic refuse?

Norman invasion of 1066... Saxon invasion...

When Aelfred the Great was being attacked he almost fled to Frankia because he had relatives there. They have been intertwined for thousands of years now.

this is b8 right?
tell me there isn't a british person this stupid

>Why do French and English people look so similar (dark hair, pale skin)
You must live in west England, aka the half Welsh.

>histories and languages

Because history and language on their own are nothing to do with ethnicity.

your off your cunt if you think frogs are like sassanaigh

>completely different histories and languages
30% of english words are french
fkn learn something sometime

>sassanaigh
noice

> French and Britain are white people
Duh.

If you weren't a nigger you'd know that French and British look different.

This better be bait else you're a fucking mong.

i want to know where the whole british are pale germanic whites thing came from. they look like a bunch of swarthy fuckers to me.

no way you're this stupid

even this nigger has read ivanhoe

also, the normans were cryptos :^)

>having a picture of orlando bloom in that resolution on your harddrive

What are you, a 30 year old faggot just unfrozen from 2006?

>completely different histories
Have you considered opening a book, bong?

Norman's weren't French at all. They were from Brittany which was part of Britain.
Also if you are going to make up bollocks we don't need to. We've invaded and occupied France so many times nobody even bothers to count.
Despite being bigger with a larger population nobody can mistake the fact that we've beat the shit out you with possibly every single generation.

Proof british look different than French.
French look more like other continental Europeans like Germans, Swisses etc... (not like Italian or Spanish who are mostly half shitskin).

Having brown hair-even dark brown-does not mean one is swarthy.

>Brittany is part of Britain

Are you aware that Britain is the name of an island, nigger?

>Norman's weren't French at all. They were from Brittany which was part of Britain.
Holy shit are you stupid

Celts

Normans originated from Scandinavia, you fuck.

The French didn't just influence their language and laws, they also impacted their genetic make-up, and they did it easily since every French was polygamous back then(each had several concubines).

200,000 French meant that 1,000,000 Englishwomen were reserved to be bred by French, these 200,000 became 1,000,000 who then bred with 5,000,000 Englishwomen, they became 5,000,000 and they bred with 25,000,000 Englishwomen thoroughly changing the English genepool.

Pic related

It was the Normans, who took you over first iirc so dont try to portray it like France invaded us and won, you didnt.

Who cares anyways, it was 1000 yrs ago

Do you know that that pic has a merge of even some non native player's of some 'national' soccer teams. Don´t you? it was confirmed after for at least 3 countries, poland, portugal and romania

They're both celtic lands inundated with german then nordic migrants, the normans from france conquered england, they're both now getting swarmed with muds.

>The Conqueror’s Charter. 1066 AD.

>William the King friendly salutes William the Bishop, and Godfrey the portreve, and all the burgesses within London, both French and English. And I declare, that I grant you to be all law-worthy, as you were in the days of King Edward; and I grant that every child shall be his father’s heir, after his father’s days; and I will not suffer any person to do you wrong. God keep you.
Where are the so called Normans ?

not knowing that throughout history Britain has occupied parts of France several times...

When did "French" identity come to exist?

>completely different histories and languages?
do you even know your own history m8

Clovis

Normans had an insignificant genetic impact you moron

Everyone here is always with this ignorant "le raped xd" shit
Conquest =/= Displacement

Why is there no breeding taking places between Boulogne and Brighton?

Literally a jew, grandson of JUDITH

mileswmathis.com/phillip.pdf

Lmao you wish Pierre. The Franks have nothing in common with modern french, who are genetically closer to simians. The last Frank was Marechal Petain, and ever since Charles de Gaulle the french have been officially a lower race. You can even see it in his name (Gaul), Gallic peoples are NOT Germanic. I would take a Sl*v over someone of Gallic descent. They disgust me.

Not really. The concept of french nation exist only since the battle of bouvine, before France was just a messy feudal kingdom. For bouvine, the king asked the people to join the battle, thus peoples from all over the country came to battle to defend it.

Depends which part of France/England you are talking?

Nice try my 56% friend, but the name "de Gaulle" come from the flemish "Van de Walle". Also franks stopped to exist as a people around the VIIth country because they were forced to mix with local gaulish nobles. You're just saying bullshit

The French Army included a great number of Bretons thirsty for revenge.

Perhaps they outbred both French and English in this area, or perhaps these are remnants of the previous Belgae/Gauls.

>leaders represent the genes of their people
good one barrack

Alas, this is true. Believe it or not the French actually conquered England and Wales in 1066. And occupied the country until we fucked them off again. During this period they built the castles we are famous for, yes French did that, credit where it is due. And much of their language melded with ours.