ITT: Your favorite scenes in anime

Doesn't have to be particularly memorable, or objectively great, or endlessly talked about - Just scenes that stuck with you, personally.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3fwXn8Ms0Is
youtube.com/watch?v=_2QBfnW7DUM
youtube.com/watch?v=DL_KyJpRuKU
youtube.com/watch?v=HNlFauyO6pY
youtube.com/watch?v=LWows_1dOZI
youtu.be/qb5Z8E0MoLY
youtu.be/wtJFT1D0QB8
youtube.com/watch?v=L4zcDEyOFxw
youtu.be/MVdVz97dWVI?t=17m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=n_lKy7Uizes
youtube.com/watch?v=lWKq7o_r_W8
youtube.com/watch?v=VOKoZsEw3rg
youtube.com/watch?v=Oz2-DK2C7t0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=3fwXn8Ms0Is

this whole movie had me tearing up like a faggot

Embrace it

*This fuckin badminton scene in Utena, I think about this scene all the dam time.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2QBfnW7DUM

It was just such a great subversion of the expectation set up by the "and now we will force you to be friends" trope context. And also adorable.

youtube.com/watch?v=DL_KyJpRuKU

It didn't get me until the end, in the woods. Damn good movie.

Every fucking time.

This entire episode always stuck with me but I love this scene. Gene seeks comfort in the only way he know's how and Melfina isn't ready for it which results with both of them feeling hurt as a result.

it's an unexpectedly deep and adult moment.

always manages to get me a bit

great taste

Do openings/endings count? I get chills every time I hear Cowboy Bebop's ending theme

RIP my heart

Moribito end. This is the only thing I remember about this series.

> This is the only thing I remember about this series

That's unfortunate. There were a ton of great moments from this show.

My heart still aches to this day from the lack of continuations. How can the japs not like this story?

That scene in Space Dandy during the plant episode, where all the plants were singing, and Dandy just lays there and takes it all in

The entire show was a continuos great moment

Their whole introduction episode.

That episode and the the episode with the planet of the dead.

Both were magical, artsy, feels fests.

A lot of moments from this. Kong and Akuma's scenes got me a lot.

Right after Ichigo saves Rukia from execution and he absolutely WRECKS the 3 vice-captains with bare fucking hands in the blink of an eye

too many to count, but their all from Tatami Galaxy

This fucking OST man.

>when it played during the final episode

This is pretty great: youtube.com/watch?v=HNlFauyO6pY

Every scene with Mina Tepes talking.

This.

"bang"

youtube.com/watch?v=LWows_1dOZI

this scene has always given me goosebumps

Personally I thought Chroniko's mother crying when she left was more emotional.

That's trash compared to any half wAy hype scene in a real mecha anime like Gaogaigar, Giant Robo, Shin Mazinger, Fafner, Dai Guard G Gundam, Zambot 3 or King Gainer

Bro, why do you have to be so bitter?

Dumb frogposter.

When Simon gets off his depression or the virtual reality episode were much more meaningful for me at least. Personal opinion desu

Gurren Lagann 26 raised the whole show from a 8/10 to a 9/10

Aunt, but that's a good scene too.

The old couple was more poignant for me because I had relatives with Alzheimer's, on top of the commitment issues that arise when they find out his wife of X years wasn't faithful.

youtu.be/qb5Z8E0MoLY

youtu.be/wtJFT1D0QB8

People were literally clapping in the theater after this.

youtube.com/watch?v=L4zcDEyOFxw
Favorite part of the whole series.

The music is so good too.

Gurren Laggan is shit and Kamina is the worst thing about it.

WHY are you so bitter, bro?

SO BITTER!

That's a question I ask to myself

Fuck off.

Basically everything about this fight was great.

No way, fag!

I love me some catharsis, heroic sacrifice, and sudden emotional reversals, and this hits gold on all three.

I can't wait for the next decade where the new hottest meme anime will make you Gurren Faggens die out

TOO BITTER!

Why was the dub for the original FMA great but the dub for Brotherhood cringey as fuck?

>A drama has a progressive plot, an emotional climax, and a resolution.
>But our lives aren't like that.
Did he just call their lives yaoi?

>Why was a the dub
Stopped reading there.

Why are you so butthurt? TTGL isn't even that popular here anymore. If you're going to complain, complain about how we get 50 Little With threads every day now. Or is that not as bad as TTGL?

this whole shinigami arc still gets a tear from me. on your wings sounds completely different in the episode compared to when i listen to it in my car since it doesnt have the same emotional charge
youtu.be/MVdVz97dWVI?t=17m40s

See you space cowboy isn't the same song as the real folk blues

>biggest edgelord of the series at the time gets knocked down multiple pegs over 3 high budget episodes

A diamond in a shit pile

oof, that one hits hard

Pretty much the entire final stage does it for me. I think it's more seeing something that's been going for 20 some years finally come to a close.

people hated it but Dagumi passing by the modern 86 really did it for me, being the first time the series acknowledged it was still in the 199X timeframe even though real time was in the mid 20 teens

Pretty much any ryona scene rockets straight to my top charts

Say what you will about the new characters in CCA, Char and Amuro's rivalry was handled fantastically.

I didn't expect it to get me that hard, man. Got me worse than the series finale.

youtube.com/watch?v=n_lKy7Uizes

You all know which scene I'm talking about.

The same.
I absolutely love the shot in pic related.

This guy wins

Transformation scene from No Game No Life

Dumb frogposter.

dumb frogbumper

Brotherhood was better but the original anime had better iconic scenes imo

>Some tries to drive another guy off a mountain because waifu
Initial D should've ended after Fourth Stage.

The random comment about her hair and her reaction just cemented this scene in my mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=lWKq7o_r_W8

This deserved to be in a better anime.

This scene pretty much exemplifies why DiU has held such a special place in my heart for years. Which is why it pains me that people think the scene was a plothole/dropped plotline.

youtube.com/watch?v=VOKoZsEw3rg

Were you having fun Sup Forumsnon?

>Which is why it pains me that people think the scene was a plothole/dropped plotline.
Why isn't it?

>not posting the morning after

Without a doubt among the best endings.
youtube.com/watch?v=Oz2-DK2C7t0

WAs about to post this
I don't even like the movie that much, I don't remember much of it. But I watched this scene acountless times Phenomenal.

When Spike bangs his final bang and that fucking choir starts singing and the view pans up to the sky and you're gonna carry that weight

this whole scene

realize that the answer is gratitude my friends

Don't have a screencap right now, but the scene in Fate/Zero when Saber was dueling Diarmuid while at the same time Kiritsugu was fucking over Fastwheels.
The soundtrack, the way the fight was choreographed, animated and directed, contrasted with the dark dealings happening right alongside them, leading up to the tragic finale... simply masterfully done.
And Kiritsugu's verbal savaging of Saber immediately afterwards certainly helped.

The kid is supposed to represent the Golden Heart of Morioh, and his resemblance to Josuke is because the story is being told by Koichi, who had no idea what the kid looked like.
There is no evidence of it being a dropped time-travel plotline involving Bites the Dust. It's the same thing as the "Gangster that little Giorno saved was Diavolo" theory. It's a theory that came to be due to complete leaps in logic. As for it being a plothole, just because some people found it underwhelming doesn't make it a plothole.

The whole buildup and the next episode's start were phenomenal, but fuck, this got something stuck on my throat every time.

Because of your nostalgia. All dubs are shit.

>English dub

I'm not the kind of guy who thinks all dubs are bad, but the Japanese dub of Haruhi is so insanely superior that it makes the English one sound like utter shit.