Seiren

This girl is interested in spanish cuisine and wants to become a famous and respectable chef

more like she wants to be a professional chorizo taster

Bound to be a good thread.

"I just destroyed a caring boy's psyche through the power of my self-absorption!"

But that won't happen this arc because she doesn't have a pathetic beta cuck to eat her midnight omelette and tell her it's good. This girl will probably turn to prostitution and die of AIDS.

Yep, that other story was the GOOD END.

The pure story of how one man evaded many sluts and eventually gained his wizardry.
AOTY.

The ending was quite bad but your level of delusion is more embarrassing than the writers lack of ability to end things in a proper fashion.

tfw she will never get over her fear of deer without Shou1 being at the camp.

That'a a good reason to go to her route for Tsunekifags I guess.

I felt the Tsuneki route was more the Shou1 route we learned how Shou1 was a beta fag and how he was perverted and how he thinks about things but we never get to see the "true"Tsuneki. Shou1 was talking about. All we got to see Tsuneki putting up a show.

Ikuo is for bullying

Ikuo is for eating bananas!

Why does she have that hat? She went to Spain not fucking Mexico.

Same thing.

Ikuo has nice nails

Now that's edgy. At worst she'll do JAV and marry a 20+ year older guy.

I've been to both and they are not the same at all. The only comparable thing is the language that was completely butchered by mexicans. The same thing that you americans did to our language.

The Nanasaki family likes to look good.

If the sombrero had a gaudy color scheme it'd fit because it'd look like a bullfighter's hat.

Tsuneki is a cute wife

I wish Ikuo was the MC. I wish Furry senpai was the MC. I wish Junichi was MC. I fucking hate the MC.

Why is Ikuo upset?

Not the same guy but this is a real bullfighter costume. The hat doesn't look like a sombrero at all. It seems there is a difference between mexican and spanish bullfighting. Go figure.

>This girl is interested in spanish cuisine
>This girl is interested in spanish cock

I fixed it for you.

I believe he's having a crisis because the girl he remembers from 9 years back got younger instead of older

Is there a chance we see a Junichi cameo? Maybe not spoiling a canon girl? Tell me It can happen Sup Forums.

It's not going to happen user.

The chances of that happening are the same as Tsuneki not being pregnant after her trip to Spain.

Good news: Divergence point isnt giving up the handmade gift
Bad news: You have to give up the handmade gift regardless

I never wanted this

You butchered it yourselfs. English is originally a rhotic language just look at scotland and ireland most of canada and US are rhotic.

>You have to give up the handmade gift regardless

>I never wanted this
We're all nervous too user.

What's the point of watching an anime like this?

The possibility of Amagami 2. It has not delivered so far.

I dropped after ep.2.
Worth to pick up again?

She's interested in Fernandos "cuisine"

Yes.

fpbp

I'd teach her spanish cuisine
Con mi pene

Nope.

I would let her taste my chorizo.

Well then, perhaps she should partake of some Spanish Fly.

Check out the two remaining girls and see if they look interesting to you. Romance is good as long as they don't do anything stupid (again).

>Tooru's route is pretty much guaranteed to fail now from his tweet
Does this faggot enjoy making us suffer?

He wants you to buy the VN for the good endings, or the BDs for part 2 of the bad ends.

Don't think that's the failstate of tooru's route.

Didn't Takayama tweet that he only entered Tsuneki's route because he failed Tooru's? Isn't that a pretty much a big fuck you confirmation?

There isn't any. Not yet anyway.

"The Tooru route comes before Hikari's. This means Hikari's happens only after you failed to enter Tooru's route. You should all take another good look at Hikari's first episode once this arc is over, it might be interesting."

Tsuneki was a mistake confirmed

But what does it mean for Moe-nee?

That her episodes will let us see how Shouichi fuck things up with all the heroines during the entire year.. Her episodes will let us see the Alone Ending, let that sink in for a second

I just finished rewatching Tsukasa's arc and it was glorious.

Tooru, doesnt save her from ????
Kyouko he doesnt help her study "things"
Miu is ignored outright due to Tsuneki
Ruise is never met, Makoto is a not well known friend of Kyouko

FUCK.

I've been going through it again recently, but with the audio commentary this time.
Such a good arc with a great ending, and fantastic girl.

There's audio commentary? From where?

>but with the audio commentary this time.
I am not aware of this, is it a separate audio file or something like a radio show? Agreed, great ending indeed.

Second audio track on the BDs. Should be there on the UTW release.

It's usually heroine of the arc + director. Sometimes Maeno (Jun1) is also there.

No subs though for those though.

I will definitely check this, thanks user. I actually rediscovered Amagami as if I am watching it again for the 1st time, thanks to Seiren.

>actually watching the first episode again

Forgive me for asking this, but was the contents of the planner ever revealed to the viewers? It was kind of vague after rewatching it.

It was not.
Popular theory is that her notebook was what she used to vent in addition to being her planner. She had no one but the notebook to tell her problems to since that was her only real friend.

That's why when Junichi became her emotional support pillar she burned it. Junichi became the new notebook replacement. She finally had someone to lean on.

I remembered a scene where she mentions something like "maybe this year", could this mean finding her happiness instead of doing santa-things?

I miss tsuneki!!!!

This girl can't stop dreaming of Hispanic dicks.

That was one of the most beautiful moments in any anime. It's all about acceptance, in the end.

>yfw her arc will involve moral degradation

That's a big vague, but it's a possibility.
I certainly did see it as her wanting to better her life.
At that particular moment in she could have been talking about just moving out, since she doesn't get along with her family, rather than anything romantic. Who knows?

I hope he meant ignoring the divergence point activating her route, not actually doing and failing her route.

You have a point there, it might mean something completely irrelevant to romance. My take on it is having someone she can be honest to and depend on, like Jun1. Anyway, this arc is one of the best of all the omnibus sequences so far, I am losing hope that Seiren can top this.

How are the sales after the first Tooru episode?

They've been going up and down a lot since Hikari's ending, but they've mostly recovered to what they were at the beginning. They were at their highest around Ep.2 and 3.

Tsukasa is deep.

I'm still hopeful that Seiren can deliver something good.
In the end I just want cute rabu rabu romance in this series.
I don't think I'm asking for much either.

A weekly rollercoster of despair also has its appeal though.

I still like Seiren despite Hikari's ending, but I think it's wrong to expect it to be better than Amagami, since it set the bar too high. It's crazy expectations.

What people should hope for is a worthy successor, which is more or less what we've gotten so far. Hikari's route fell flat on its face in the ending, but other than that, the characters, the humor and the overall mood of the show are identical to Amagami, so I'm pretty happy with that.

Rihoko also didn't get an ending, so hey, maybe it IS just like Amagami.

Yeah, expecting it to surpass Amagami would be a tall order for them, but it is certainly most welcome. I still have hope that it can improve and it is still airing, so we can just sit back and watch. It is reminiscent of Amagami's mood and overall progression, at the very least this is not mind-numbing to the viewers.

Personally I think the humor is a little too lewd and crude for something related to Amagami.

Licking the backs of knees is one thing. Smelling something while on the toilet and pissing oneself while dressed as a kindergartner is another thing completely.

Tsukasa is shit

If you wanted more all you had to do was ask nicely.

Would the design on that rabbit girl raise the game's rating by how much if it was an actual game?

No seriously, why is this allowed?

Because Araki touches himself at night.

Too far on the furry scale, pic related did sexy bunnies way better.

You think that's bad, when they release the VN, completion autists will go out of their way to summarize that shitfest path and the outcome of all the bad decisions you can make. And let's not get started on the ignored epilogues.

that shitfest path and the outcome of all the bad decisions you can make. And let's not get started on the ignored epilogues.
To be honest I think those are all pretty interesting on their own. I think anyone who plays Amagami should see a few of them at least.

Amagami's ignored endings hurt.

Only Slutneki

Slutneki's normal end is literally a bad end

The MC won't get to pork her in her good end and will only do so in the best end in the most forced and contrived way possible

>Inb4 she fucks off to Korea to get good at video games and get high on head-shots and cock for 5 years, because MC made her realize she wanted to follow competitive gaming

Most of them aren't necessarily bad, like Rihoko's. Most of them seem "sad" because you're seeing things from Junichi's perspective, but they're just telling you what happens to the girls if Junichi never gets involved with her.

The scenes with the girls catching you cheating on them, or the scenes with Junichi standing the girls up on their christmas dates, now those hurt.

So just like any other VN/datesim ever, if the Seiren VN ever makes it out the gate.
Amagami's ignored and scumbag ends and Persona 5 bad ends hurt the most

>Persona 5 bad end
I thought it wasn't that bad, it just makes you seem like a scumbag.
Unless the rest of the thieves really do stay dead.

Shouichi was well on his way to get a good ending with Tsuneki:
>he confesses like a man while Tsuneki is on top of him
>they fuck on the spur of the moment
>now he has ammo to convince Tsuneki to stay in Japan
I bet that moment on the beach will trigger a flag that either locks you on the Normal End or lets you go on to the Best or Good paths.

>Persona 5 bad end
I think they all end up corrupted, just like Joker.

>tfw sad that all endings will not end with the MC winning

Gonna rewatch Amagami again.

Don't be, the entire part was kinda stupid.

>Better ignore that faggot, who knows if he wasn't the one who snitched on me, i have no proof, but better start my bitch more sooner than later
>Oh it's ok, i forgive you fucking over my summer despite not looking the least bit sorry for it, not even gonna fight about it

Why would make someone write up that conclusion for Tsuneki's arc? Did they legitimately think it was going to wow anyone? I remember a tweet from the production team that said that they wanted to write up good endings cause that's what everyone wanted to see. And didn't another tweet from the producer or writer hint at another shitty conclusion for Tooru too?

If Tooru's arc bombs this show is done.

You don't sell a show made up of hilariously bad endings just to shill an incoming VN.

BEST GIRL

>going to another country just to learn how to cook
This anime makes me feel physically ill, I feel like I'm watching some 3DPD shit.

What was the P5 bad end? I saw the scene where Goro kills you if you fuck up a palace, but I did the good end dialog during the interrogation.

So, if a failure when doing something leads to the next girl, that means that the last girl (Probably Miu) is the last resort girl?