Dragon Ball Super

>hurt by a human bullet

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/RKLm9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ten bucks says the clown is going to be the "I actually WANT all the other universes to be destroyed!" character.

Best girl ever

fun times ahead

Meaningless compared to best boy.

Bullets now > Bullets then.

Do you think the technology in the DB world just stopped in time?

Your retarded.

TOEISPICS BTFO

Oh the irony.

reminder that

bulma > 18 > mai > videl > chichi

Vados > Everyone

Beating in a fight or in something else?

Draw Chronoa getting raped by Demigra.

Draw Chronoa beating Mai

fuck off faggot you are literally a steven universe fan

"Super Saiyan before it was cool" Launch

still 2nd strongest prove me wromg oh no you cant

That was probably the outline tho
Just some regular PiS to validate the plot's motion forward.

Too easy.

Disregard my previous posts; I suck dicks.

>Different Trip
Try again

I accept your tripcession.

Disregard that; I suck dicks.

Where you prefer user, just make Mai suffer, and if can make Trunks watch her better

>Steven Pooniverse fag has good taste

DOUSHIO

Given how often the faggots mention beggining of DB Goku not getting a scratch, yes. Plus everyone thinking 17/18 can't get stronger.

Hell even Multiverse had retards complaining Raditz could fight the armored guys just because they were able to match the likes of Android 16, 40 years later.

Anyone else here love Beerus? I lov him. Would bring food for him every day.

NINGEN contribute something like that fag or shut the fuck up
what do you want more anime shit v manga shit?

You're weird, user.

Yadda Yadda i will kick your fat ass

>what do you want more anime shit v manga shit?
no need, the anime is shit and not canon

It's in his nature!

I'd rather have anime vs manga faggotry 24/7 than tripshit attention whoring and retards like actually recognizing them

THIS

The clown will be a noble hero who has lived a life facing anti-clown prejudice

Well, you can say ningen technology is getting better than better

Daily reminder than the third manga con was already debunked in the latest manga chapter

Nice head-canon.

Thus. Fix that pic user.

yeah i can go ahead and remove that, will do now

why are you people making crazy "NEW FORM" "GOKU IS EVIL" theory? During u6 people were making crazy theories too. Yet it was very a very simple arc. I don't hate fun, I just don't want to be let down.

Seriously though. Why are you so emotionally invested in hating a fictional character?

k fixed

Why do these subs keep including honorifics and italicizing them?

>Goku EVER turning evil
he's Toei's posterboy, its not possible unless its another person completely. I would love if he actually awakened to his true Saiyan nature though

Also fix
>Dragon Ball's original manga was also rushed
That isn't the case faggot and neither is the DBS manga except for the BoG arc.

>Why do these subs keep including honorifics
why would they not?

i didn't make the pic, dude
i'll fix that if you take back what you said and say please

Fuck that.

k then go fuck yourself faggot

She is a bad influence for Trunks

Well done user, thanks and saved

Kefka?

yeah don't really believe you'd rather have that
and we still have the exact same buffet of insults again and again and again and again and again

Everybody actually working together again to kill Goku.

>they actually care about the validity of a massive encyclopedic rant image made by someone who was a little too butthurt about people enjoying a different medium of the exact same thing
>they can't just enjoy these fucking chinese cartoons and comic books

Honestly lads you're not doing mangafags any favours.
All I'm seeing is they're easily triggered and crazy insecure.

>watching DBS and not understanding it's a fucking insult to Dragon Ball

I wish I could not care but I really hate all of you guys from the bottom of my heart.
If you really were a fan of DB you could not stand watch a minute of this show.
Watching the first episodes was such a fucking torture;
And no don't tell me it has gotten better.

Are you all spics or what?

FIXED IT AGAIN
just because i'm so nice
thank me again please

Ningen don't talk shit about my buddy kresta the clown god

>thinks DB is chinese
opinion discarded

Dont characters in the DBZ universe have a defense stat? They've always made a big deal about how "I gotta keep my guard up" in fights. Remember that time Krillin actually hurt Goku in his ascended Saiyan form with a rock because Goku was sleeping?

I agree

I have officially now stopped caring whatever the hell people say about me. Fuck. Girl Brolly. The most stupid, asspull, pandering, goofy thing toriyama could have done. The recent rise in r34 spammed has removed any last bit of pity i had. why do we only see pandering? Why don't we see Db super in the "best xxxx of the year" lists? Why don't we see other shows have such pandering asspulls? Why is it only letdowns that we see? People must realise there is not a problem with suggesting ideas, there is a fucking problem with worshipping a stale ass dickless betamale meat man (kakkarot be upon him). I am sick and tired of these asspulls, i am sick and tired of the fandom having to deal with this bullshit, we fucking give the another chance and all they do is not develop and explore ideas and claim new animators are responsible and claim themselves to be above the animators who were there for decades. Throughout my life i have always defended plotholes in dragon ball (which i am now doubting they can be salvaged ) and told people to not generalise the whole dragon ball series but this is fucking enough, this anime is fucking ruining our way of life, either toei trys to fire these retarded animators who can't/stay on model/ fire the people who can't be consistent with the previously established rules of the franchise, and try to stop them, or they can get the fuck out of the anime industry and end db super. I am so sorry for any toei person who understands theses things out there, i really am, but i have to vent out this rage. Sadly, dragon ball in its current form is not compatible with the 21st century, like it or not. I excuse myself again, i must now go sacrifice a db ssblue toy, because gt

link to full image

Fine, thanks user.

Just ignore it.
Mangacucks are as easily triggered as you think, and the animecucks abuse that like faggots to send them into fits of rage that produce images like that one you see.

I'm glad you agree but I won't read all that shit.
Except if you tell me this is some dank pasta.

Don't post animal violence, delete this
>inb4 Goku is a monkey and he can punch him with no problems

It doesn't seem butthurt to me at all, the manga is objectively better, that might change with this arc because Toei's retardation will be kept at bay (Hopefully) and did you even read the conclusion? Feel free to like whatever the fuck you want
Good

imgur.com/a/RKLm9

that...that is legal?

Remember the saiyan arrogance thing that SSJ2 Gohan got against Cell? what if the same thing but with Goku instead.

OMG I UPDATED IT AGAIN
had to add the pic of SSJ Rose black to the top right chart thing

>What do you mean I cant destroy what I want?
>Your life has meaning?
>How does your life have meaning?
>It just does
>It doesnt work like that I created you and everything around you so I decide if you life has meaning or not.
>Thats not fair?
>Your life has meaning but the concept of meaning means nothing to me try to process that.
>I should feel sorry for all the beings I kill?
>Kill means nothing to me since I can just recreate you infinitely, even your "after" life is just another state of existence made by me because I felt as though a single existence was boring. So that "soul" you have is as meaningless as your matter based body to me.
>Im a bad person?
>Hmm thats interesting, however think about this ningen do you ever weep or cry about the lives of a character you have drawn on a piece of paper? No you dont that is exactly what you are like to me, not just you your entire universe is like a paramecium to me.

>It doesn't seem butthurt to me at all
>making a huge image to debunk people liking different things isn't butthurt

You poor thing. You're high

Why would changing your clothes after a game of baseball be illegal?

>Zeno no longer has the need for friends so he will get rid of all Universes since they're boring

Most of us don't watch. We read the Manga when it comes out and use the anime for memes and spoilers.

Well a human created C17 and C18.

Very good outtro.

Anyone else agree?

no, not a single person agrees
fucking retard

agree

but the manga is just as bad
are your eyes blinded by shit?
it looks fucking terrible
fan arts are better than this

I can't even comprehend how they didn't find a better drawer for fucking dragon ball

It really pisses me off just how badly they botched this new arc. The whole Multiverse and having alternate characters ie Frost vs Frieza. Can you imagine if they implemented the ideas from the Multiverse fanfic? Instead, we get... these dumbass cats and wolves fighting each other.

Even logically, it makes so little sense. They introduce opposites from other universes and then all of a sudden, they just decide to throw that shit right out the window.

>It doesn't seem butthurt to me at all, the manga is objectively bette

>it's better, so I need people to make infodumps to validate my interests

You all need to fuck off with this anime vs manga war bullshit, but this big-ass self-titled rant is easily the most pathetic thing in it.

I love it, it looks it might develop through the saga too since it wasn't like that in the webm the episodes prior.

yes

>STILL no refutations from toeifags to anything in the rant image
WEEEEEEEWWWWW

>Most of us don't watch.

Threads are far more active around anime episodes.
Meanwhile, they stay basically the same around manga chapters.
More people watch the anime. Just accept it, these are primarily DBS anime threads.

The way you do that is cringeworthy and makes you sound desperate though.

I love Super manga, and the anime is just ok for me, but those autistic faggots posting cancer like "le toeichads are epic boss xD" or "our guy toei a shit xD" are fucking annoying

I don't care about refuting anything because I take no side and enjoy both for what they are. For what it's worth, though, I just look down on whoever made that titanic piece of shit and laugh at whoever would dedicate that much of their day to being pissy about a Japanese kid's cartoon, whilst attempting to boast superiority of their similarly entry-level manga.

Watch your shit moron, these furrys are my friends

This rant image really gets the job done, nobody tries to refute it and instead resort to ad hominens, well done

A drawer?

the manga >>>> the anime