Yowamushi Pedal

>[HorribleSubs] Yowamushi Pedal - New Generation - 05

Come on boys, it's out.

This isn't just dead, it's advanced dead.

R.I.P thread

Damn, you at least were able to get one thread out of a new episode of this in previous seasons.

I guess totally non-homoerotic cycling with all of your virile male friends is just not good enough shitposting fodder nowadays.

No girls, no threads, that's Sup Forums for you. At least the s3 is being really good.

This episode had a disturbing lack of Hakogaku. Sugimoto, Naruko and Midousuji are my least favorite characters so this episode was whatever for me. I'll be back next week.

BEST BOY IS BACK

My love for Imaizumi grows stronger with every episode

The Sugimoto Bros are so awesome. I'm not ready to see the first-year race animated.

>Sugimoto
>least favorite character
Shit taste

Whoops,
meant for

Moezumi.

I'm just sad futakuro threads don't have screen caps anymore.

she was thinking how big the younger brother's dick is

Why can't we have threads about this series? Is it that unpopular? Was it like this too when the first and second season aired? This is so upsetting.

No hime yet.

I'm here, but there isn't much to say.

The first season had a decent amount of threads and replies (even on /n/), but during the second season the threads and replies decreased overtime.

It's like Haikyuu (or any sports series) where the first season had pretty popular threads, but it steadily declined over time. During the third season only a few threads made it over 200 post.

It's sorta discussed on /n/, but at the same time the thread they have is merging 3 shows together.

I disagree. We could talk about the episode? What are your thoughts on it? Did you liked Sadatoki, what do you think will happen next? Naruko vs Midousuji, who will win? Saying theres nothing to talk about just isn't true.

I see. That's kinda sad, but at least it gets talked about somewhere.
I feel like another reason why nobody talks about this show is because the translation of the manga is so inconsistent. You can find some rough translations of it but thats basically it.

I wish somebody would pick this manga up already.
I like this series and would love to talk about it but almost nobody is talking about it.

I dunno man if I was good at holding a conversation I wouldn't post on Sup Forums.

>It's like Haikyuu (or any sports series) where the first season had pretty popular threads, but it steadily declined over time. During the third season only a few threads made it over 200 post.
Every non popular show on this board is almost the same, 1-2 threads per week. Only shows with shitposters have threads non stop because they are the same guys posting the same things over and over, you can see threads with 100 IP having more than 400 replies, and when the thread is closed, they open another to write the same things.>I like this series and would love to talk about it but almost nobody is talking about it.
I'm always ready to talk about this show, sadly most people just watch it and don't post here, specially on Sup Forums since there is no little girls and the show is not homo enough.

Fuck I forgot about this.

This show is on like its 6th cour
No way in hell it'll attract posters from an episode as wishy washy as today's

Anons have already read ahead in the manga so there's nothing else to talk about.

I... guess thats true.

Hopefully we can have a good discussion about the next episode then, because its certainly going to be a great one.

Many shows are adaptations and get so much spam and discussion. I don't lurk those threads because it's always spoilers every thread, the first week it's ok, on the second week the mangafags starts spoiling. I prefer lurking original anime threads, they usually are better.

The bgm does seems a lot better this time around, episode 3 was pretty awesome. Felt like a battle shounen though I can see in this they battle using bicycles, but you know what I mean.

Interesting guy we got here, human bullet train version 2.0?

I agree. I don't think the ost is anything grand and I probably wouldn't listen to it on its own, but its being used really well.

Maybe from the physique, but other than that I don't think he's similar to Tadokoro at all.

Just got to that scene.My sides.If he lose his bad habit/imitation of his bro, which I guess will be around soon, the guy could dominate for sure.

So I read the manga. What part is the anime at?

Just reached the beginning of the Naruko vs Midousuji race in Osaka at the end of the latest episode.

Like I can see from the screenshots that they're at that first year race.

Yea

My question is does anyone know if they'll go past what's currently translated? the latest volume came out like 2 days ago, said volume contains the end of this race.

tl;dr does anyone know how much of the actual manga is translated and if the anime will catch up and even pass the current translation?

I don't know how much of the manga is translated right now, because of the inconsistency of its updated when I last read it, but the anime is definitely going to go beyond whats translated.

The Manga is already in the second Inter-High in Japan. I think they're on volume 49 right now? The last one I downloaded the raws from was volume 42 and that was already a long while ago.

ah ok. As far as translation goes chap 1 of volume 33 was released today.

hmm. So I'm guessing within 1-2 months the anime would've caught up.

I think the raw is on chapter 433 now. Not sure what volume it is.

>kimoi returns
Nice.

I missed him. Midousuji is really entertaining.

Time for another chipped tooth or a row of it next week.

how does one showboat?
i can never lift both hands off the handles simultaneously

really? it's super simple. You just need to keep moving your feet.

Also stand up straight. If your back isn't straight you'll lose balance.

Stop pedaling or just slowly pedal your bike, dont rock the bike too hard.

What? Don't tell him to stop pedaling, he needs to keep momentum.

I showboat safely unfortunately.If the bike is moving fast enough that is.

Well I'm not saying to go at max speed downhill and to showboat but if you're on a flat road you will need to keep pedaling or the bike will fall over.

It works like a gyroscope of some sort. You need to rotate.

It's the same reason you have to keep pedaling on a unicycle.

anyone here cycle outdoors?
what's the best affordable bike in the market?
i have a hand me down merida

Is Aoyagi a literal angel?

>Teshima bullying Imaizumi
It's great.

You should probably ask they'll give you a good answer.

I don't know sorry.

Is this episode the Midousji vs Naruko speed race or the first year race?

Speed race

Oh damn the anime is way behind the translated stuff. Not even gonna comment on the official release.

Good on them, that means less filler of just feet pedaling.

Given how quickly he died after catching up to Onoda, he doesn't seem to have much stamina.