>>153146607

>have gun pointed at you
>keep kicking a cop
>get shot

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1588390/Cop-shoots-suspect-drags-officer-leg.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EIzpOOGSbTo
youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article188784064.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1588390/Cop-shoots-suspect-drags-officer-leg.html

>that """fight"""

Why is that guy helping that cop stretch out a cramped calf

>pull baton
>get taken down by a single pimp slap

Why didn't they just truncheon his noggin?

>mexicans

Cops should have shot him far earlier when he first came at him.

wow another useless woman that can't do a fucking thing to help her fellow officer.

apparently lethal force is the only solution these cops have for dealing with anyone.
i cant explain the how or why this is happening. but it seems to be an incresing and prominently reported problem
this is all setting clear precedence that cops or in there rights do operate in this way.
wont be long and criminal elements will become more organized and dedicated to fighting back against this. in 10 years america could be mexico cartel wars 2.0

>American civil war 2035
>gangs fighting cops and pillaging
>cops fighting back while liberals are trying to stop them
>it becomes an all out shitfest

>criminal elements will become more organized and dedicated to fighting back
No organized crime group is going to bother with wrestling a police officer. They already shoot back, or they lawyer up and send someone to the officer's residence afterward to prevent testimony.

Fuck...That was a hearty kek indeed.

Why don't these cops have some basic martial arts or grappling or MMA training? 4 weeks of jiu jitsu and that cop would have had that situation 100% under control. It's just outrageous how unprepared these guys are for handling scenarios like this.

These are the most useless fucking cops I've ever seen, amazing

It's almost like you won't get shot if you aren't attacking police officers. Weird how that works, huh?

Or crawl towards them while sobbing and begging for your life apparently.

youtube.com/watch?v=EIzpOOGSbTo

Yeah, I used to be down with the "cops are rarely wrong" argument but there's clearly a huge misunderstanding in appropriate application of force here. The guy was only a threat to their life if they're halfway disabled and the guy is enough of a monster to beat them both to death simultaneously.

Seems unlikely, dude is basically an ectomorph.

Money. Many departments are underfunded and understaffed so training takes a back seat. When I worked in corrections my department only provided what the state mandated in training. That requirment was about 2 hours of defensive tactics training twice a year. Training twice a year is not enough time to learn or be proficient in a martial art. We also had fat fucks working there because there was no fitness requirement after you were hired. I worked with people who wore 5x shirts and smoked a pack a day. I am not sure how much training my local pd got but I know they were always had about 20 vacancy so I bet they had the same problems.

Are you two fucking retarded or what?

Exactly. I was in the same camp. How hard is it to ask for them to see a gun or a knife at close to mid distance before shooting someone like that.

I think it's because nobody wants to send a cop who they see as a hero to jail for a bad day on the job but they need to understand that this isn't a bad day at the office where you burn the coffee, these are the lives of people who have committed minor or no crime at all.

>dude is basically an ectomorph.
How old are you? Let me guess female?

That's not how threat assessment works. He attacked one officer, he was rabid enough to not let go even when other cops showed up. Instead of obeying direct command and releasing the officer he held hostage, he attacked the officer and attempted to harm another. He was shot. pic related.

>two retards still can't accept the fact it was a good shoot.
The hotel shoot was far more justified than this one, dumbfucks

Why is the first half of this thread "Unknown" flags with no ID's?

IS ALL OF Sup Forums THESE DAYS FUCKING NEWFAGS

It was two against one and the guy wasn't savagely beating anyone, he bitch slapped an officer and loosely held his foot.

Tazers, OC, and a long prison sentence was all that was needed.

>assault a police officer
>lucky enough to not be shot by the guy you are attacking
>2nd officer tells him to stop
>hesitates to shoot
>hesitates to shoot
>guy says fuck it and rushes the 2nd officer
>gets shot
>people are surprised
What is this meme?

Enlighten me, faggot.

The thread was moved here from /k/

This thread was originally in /k/ but moved here because this place is worse than /bant/ and /trash/

They were actually stupid for not shooting him earlier. Wtf were they waiting for? Somehow the cops will be in the wrong

> How hard is it to ask for them to see a gun or a knife at close to mid distance before shooting someone like that.
These people have jobs where a few seconds in delay could mean the end of their life. Just fucking cooperate with the officer and everything goes well 9/10 times.
youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g

Thanks bros.

I've seen it before. Just didn't know what it was.

>criminal elements will become more organized

Shooting criminals = pic related

I don't know where you live but "criminal elements" are pretty damn good organized already.

You're not seriously blaming police for criminals being criminals? Because that would be really immature thinking. it's not like someone will see police guy shooting someone and think "Damn, i have to commit a crime, this shit is seriously dope..." 9 out of 10 teenagers watching this video will never attempt to hold a cop's leg.

get off my board reeeee

Jesus Christ you're retarded, compare levels of aggression. One cop on the ground being manhandled and one armed with a pistol, the other, several tacticool wannabe solidier cops armed with full auto weapons slaughtering some weeping cuck.

You're literally fucking stupid.

>the guy wasn't savagely beating anyone, he bitch slapped an officer and loosely held his foot.
You're seriously nigger who should fuck off right now.

>defends a criminal
>Calling people stupid
>lel

If you attack a cop you should be shot.

So that gives them the right to use lethal force when it is not necessary? Because this person could possibly maybe do that but IDK better just kill them?

>asked nicely by other people smarter niggers to stop, and let go of the cop legs
>doesn't listen
>still chimps out
>procedes to attack the other cop
>the other cop pulls gun out doesn't shoots
>moves to enanage the other cop
>gets shot
really ... i bet he didndu nuthin

What gives someone the right to attack another person? Did you answer this question yet?

>reading comprehension
I'll spell it out for you buddy.
Leg grabber deserved lead, he was aggressive and actually attacked the cop.
Hallway guy was minding his own business one minute, the next he had captain short cock gunning him down. As far as I know hallway guy was not a criminal.

In short please don't call people stupid when you are a literal retard.

I just remembered you don't even have cops in UK you have fags with dog whistles that nobody respects.. The fact that you though that your perspective might help is really stunning...

>Jean Pedro Pierre

We don't need armed police because we're not 44% nigger. Also your still thick as shite.

Nothing. Like I said break his legs with batons, take him, drench him in OC, and then cart him off to prison for a decade. Whatever, I'm not saying they have to be bitches about it. I get it, I've had to do similar things while in the army, it's stressful and honestly terrifying when you don't know what an aggressive person is going to do and that's why I almost always support the cop's decision.

But cops in my country have gotten way too dependant of grabbing that pistol when there's the slightest hint of a chance they'll break a nail. Lethal force is a huge step from the other levels and should only be used to stop yourself from being killed if you're reasonably certain that is what the person is after, not to keep yourself from getting a bloody nose.

His homies warned him he was going to get shot, continued being stupid, get shot.

NOPE MASSIVE FAGGOT DETECTED NOPE NOPE HARD NOPE

NOPE

They'd already gone through the continuum of force and the nigger charged a police officer with a drawn weapon, defying commands to comply, so it is clear he planned to disarm the officer, then murder both. The nigger got what it deserved. Actually, more than what it deserved. If this world had any sense left at all every fucking nigger in it would be shot on sight.

>plays stupid games
>surprised at his stupid prize
Crying over dead niggers. Great.

say again?

>miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article188784064.html
needs .webm

>we're not 44% nigger

Should be x -> 0. Don't post retarded shit.

You don't know dick about escalation of force and what justifies deadly force. You're a nobody bong running your mouth about a profession you know nothing about.

ROLL

Le 56% white implies 44% non white (nigger)
Why is this difficult for you to understand? is it the burgershart education?

We don't need armed police because we're not 44% nigger. Also your still thick as shite.

Why are you yanks so stupid?

t. failed high school calculus

>Why are you yanks so stupid?
Smarter than you Mohammed

>b-b-bu- they could have j-just tased him

bullshit.

>Tazers, OC, and a long prison sentence was all that was needed.

Tazers cost about $100 to reload.
A can of police pepper spray is about $30.
Criminals cost about $60,000/year to store in prison.

However, 3 x 9mm police bullets is only $1.50...

>we're not 44% nigger.
>talking about thick.
>lel

But you are 44% sand nigger.. soon you'll all wear hijabs and read Korans in park "mate".

that nigger deserved it just like 90% of them who get shot by cops you nigger.

What the hell is wrong with that first cop? What the fuck?

What the fuck man? There's no goddamned excuse here. This second cop came up with a taser drawn and told the black guy to stop. There's really no escalation of threat, then for no apparent reason he puts the taser away and draws his glock, which leads to the guy getting merced. This is just stupid fucking police work on the part of that second officer.

Jesus, do you mart sharters really think we'd care about who the ginger bastard marries? Only normiebook give a fuck about those welfare fags.

Meanwhile you are still 56% white and falling, G'javion.

>0.50 per round
>no

And honestly the retard probably wasn't worth the trouble, but that's not how our laws work and to disrespect those laws and start putting a price on people like that is not a road you want to go down because eventually there ends up being a price on you whether it's whether it's worth it to give you a heart transplant or just shoot you or jail you for """hate speech""" or just shoot you.

>But you are 44% sand nigger
I'm not saying we're mudslime free but we're nowhere near 44% non white and to claim this is lying nigger behaviour, typical of a Amerimutt.

I think what he's implying is that if niggers start to truly believe they'll be shot and killed for even minor crimes, then they'll be the ones to start shooting and killing immediately.

This guy has 0 survival instinct...

the arguments in this thread are fucking sad
its just a few ppl justifying their excuses for posting shit pics they saved
kys

You will be paying for their lavish lifestyle and their children. Literally the definition of a cuck. Sad!

Do you prefer GIFs?

Go away sandnigger..

That's a hamstring stretch you nigger.

Where's a truck of peace when you need one?

>Nigger gibs grow on trees

You guys seem more determined to live up to the stereotype of the stupid american with new reply.

The crimes are already being committed and niggers already pose a threat to police, that's how we got here. Being soft on monkeys doesn't make monkeys more human-like.

lmao what a stupid nigger. glad he got shot. why are niggers like this?

Wow great comeback DeShawn.

There's no need to shoot him at all for fucks sake, he's one man, the only weapon he has is being a negro with a bad temper. It's another instance of extreme cowardice and incompetence, or just a plain old murderer at work.

>the only weapon he has is being a negro

case closed

No, you've missed the point. The idea is that if police start killing for minor crimes, then niggers commit crime under the assumption that they might as well do whatever it takes because they'll get shot either way. In for a penny, in for a pound, and all that. It escalates.

amer*cans truly are cuckolds

more like amer*can'ts LOL

He could have pulled his leg off and caused him to bleed to death.

donuts :)

You’re a dick shit you will probably get shot by one of your amerifag cops then cry that you are dead. What right does your shitty ex empire country have do decide life and death

Lol I thought the picture was a negro with a lawnmower,

Its probably nigs thinking that you can survive from getting shot case they're stupid, then suing and getting easy money.

Jokes on them, there is no safe place to shoot someone, it's all lethal.

>killing criminals is bad
They are subhuman trash that needs to be destroyed; no "second chances", no "minor crime" bullshit, and no letting them form gangs

>brit munter calls other people nigger..
>kek
kys you mongoloid

That dindu was assaulting a cop, unlike the white dude who was gunned down by that control freak faggat

>faggat
Tighter uphisbutt!

And you a fat retard triggered by honesty. I fully understand your nigger problem, but if you can't tell the difference between a confused surprised weeping numale trying to adjust his pants and some suicidal cop killer reaching for the piece he has stashed in his shorts, then you shouldn't be on the force wielding a fully automatic weapon.

Also just because you a boot licking statist cuck doesn't qualify you to make any statements either, just saying "I amurican you Brit" doesn't constitute an argument.

What the hell was that cop doing on the floor?
But the nigger lunged anyways, glad he got gunned down.

You sound pretty triggered, did your bae Shaniqua smoke up all your crack? Did you blow all your EBT on scratchers and now you can't afford any cough medicine?
Eat shit and die you fat fuck.

Ever consider the entire police force of the nation is on edge because of constant nigger nogging? Or to make matters worse, the media is ready and waiting to turn any confrontation into a social justice dindu for political points, effectively ruining the cops career whether or not they actually were in the wrong or not?

Really isn't hard to understand, bruh. 8 years of the man in charge of executive power (and thus the boss of every cop) making excuses for every nog the police have to handle has really scarred our officers, and has pushed them into a "us v them" attitude.

It's pretty fucked when the officers don't know if the domestic violence call they just got is an ambush to off them for street cred or a legitimate call.
This is what happens when institutions aren't taken seriously.