been with HSSH for 11 years

> been with HSSH for 11 years
> only had sex with eachother
>she starts to compare our relationship to new ones
>she packed her bags and thought about leaving me for them but chickens and stays
>she starts to have emotional affairs
>I'm about to call it quits
>she says she'll stop all of it
>get married
>6 weeks later she says she's not happy with our monogamy
>wants to swing/ open marriage and knows the guy she wants to do it for
> she says she wants to do it because our emotional and mental connection sucks
>talks about cucking me too
>says she want a new connection, can you fuck me like a new person
>devastated my virgin wife is ready to become a whore and wants to cuck me
> I'm a decent looking guy , 6'0 190 on dress sharp
>next day i take off my ring tell her if we can't fix this we should call it quits
>we make a game plan for her to get the emotional and mental connection she wants , tell her she needs to cut off with this guy friend she talked about opening up our marriage for
> she agrees, I put ring on
> next day she's calling divorce because i took my ring off and said " if we can't fix this we should get a divorce"
> no working this out , not willing to see counseling
> moves out that night

This was 13 days ago. She blames me because I took off my ring and said if we can't fix this divorce. My dream of virgin wife came and went . now im 28 and don't know if ill ever find another zero partner count lady.

My friends are telling me i should be excited because I can dive into hedonism, the red pill people are telling me to be excited because I can dive into narcissism. Neither really appeal to me. The last option is to turn to god and start going to church hoping to find a quality woman but this whole experience has made me realize I may not be ready for a family - and I've never " felt" god in church .

What do Sup Forums? What kind of man should I become now that I'm starting from scratch?
Narcissism, hedonism, traditionalism,ect?

>28 and don't know if ill ever find another zero partner count lady.

kek u wont. Your only choice is to never trust a woman again. You learned your lesson the hard way

I don't know the answer to your questions. But I can say this:

You have a new life now. Don't overlook your previous mistakes.

Maybe try Patrice O'Neal's philosophy on women. Youtube.

Sounds like you are taking this well and seem to have a good head on your shoulders. Your assessment of the situation is spot on. The attitude you have is great. Don't settle for any woman looking for open marriage, etc. Church probably is your best bet.

Am I reading this right and it took you 11 years to get married? Why wait that long? Do you not see where that could be an issue? Why did she start comparing yours to newer relationships or have "emotional affairs"?

This reeks of denial or shilling.

I'd say keep your life in order: physical health, material wealth, mentally sharp, and spiritually wise. If you can manage that, there is no reason not to indulge in degeneracy feom time to time. After you have your own house, have travelled the world etc you can try going to church/online dating apps and just find a girl who is motherly, and interested in having children, and that you could do better than. If you're an 8 go for like a high 6, etc.

Also, I totally skipped over this. You fucked up OP. You should have been marrid her and been giving her that good D for years.

Been together 11 years and no children? Her biology was telling her "I'm not pregnant, and no progeny. Something is wrong. I need to get pregnant and if he can't do it, someone else will"

Sorry bud but you should of impregnated her alot earlier.

She's probably getting fucked by BBC right now

NAWALT FOLKS

Never forget that women are property, not people. Sorry user.

Welcome to femanism. They dont need faithful men any longer. Until they decide they want to be faithful.

the correct response
if she isnt pregnant within half a year she will never love you

Cut her out of your life and try searching for a new wife. Don't fall in the deep end into hedonism.

You're retarded. I'm amazed you can type.
Do you have any idea what kids do to a marriage?
I had 5 yrs of waifu time before 3 kids. Those were the days.

you have your first child in the first 12 months or a relationship is doomed.

spending 11 years in a childless loveless marriage where you're not even married. how retarded are you? women derive pleasure from having children, seeing them grow, and then having more, until they have grandchildren.

women are baby machines, the rest of the world is too complicated for them to understand which is why they've managed to fuck it up within the past 60 years to the point we are putting on the discussion table the elimination of 5000 years of culture to replace it with rap music and ching chong moon festivals. thats a lot of childless women completely lost and rudderless in a world they dont understand because it is constructed around a simple concept, the superior rule the inferior.

have you met many superior women? physically? mentally? spiritually? their superhero is called wonderwoman.

>a feeling of amazement and admiration, caused by something beautiful, remarkable, or unfamiliar.
>unfamiliar
>amazement

really makes you think.

what you should do is dump this idiotic bitch immediately, join a church group, marry the first eligible woman, pump out children, home school them, and slowly pull her away from the church and into whatever tradition you want to follow, protestant is fine really, it promotes hard work ethic and self-sufficiency in a world where those skills are about to become valuable and in short supply. (just make sure your kids don't actually believe in that shit and treat it as a guide book for behavior). it doesn't really matter what your wife believes because she has to obey you as the husband.

in 30 years you will be happy, have 15+ grandkids, and be in a place that every man envies, a father of a household building a lasting legacy on this earth.

Seriously, this story is bullshit, a shit attempt at concern/discouraging shilling, and abject stupid, or you're the dumbest motherfucker on the planet. You, supposedly, took the virginity of your actual "high school sweetheart" as you put it, were with her 11 years without marriage or children, and 11 years deep she breaks it off and starts having feelings for others. And somehow, that's not your fault at all?

Not that I have some great faith in our species or the other gender, but nah. This is supposed to make me hate women or feel like it'll never work or blah blah blah? Nah. You're either a shitty troll telling a sad larp story, or you're an idiot in denial who won't admit his own misdeeds and looks for sympathy from anonymous strangers on the internet by leaving out key details.

Nope.

Welcome to the progressive paradise you hateful bigot, let’s hope she takes your house, cis scum

Recenter yourself. You did nothing wrong. She's wrong and she's using an excuse. Yes, you're done with her. Time to move on.

>now im 28 and don't know if ill ever find another zero partner count lady.

Ignore the autistic memeing. You tried and did better than most of us. The simple fact is that most of us won't marry a virgin. You can keep trying but we all know this world is FUCKED under 60 years of jewish tyranny. We have to make do with what we have.

Pick yourself up, and move on... and best of luck, brother,.

Kill her. If you can't have her, no one can. Rape the body till it can't take it anymore. Become a necrophiliac. You'll likely be the only one fucking these corpses, so you will in essence be dating 1 guy woman.

When I was 22 I was sexually harassed at work and had to sue. We got the settlement when I was 25, proposed when I was 26. She set the date 2 years away.

The emotional affairs happened because for a while I worked weekends. She would play vidya with him. She asked me to quit working weekends but I kept working weekends for another 2 years. This was probably my biggest mistake. I'd take time off but it wasn't consistent. I stopped working weekends a year ago.

She ended up getting a new job 2 years back and says she's in love with her supervisor of two weeks. I tell her she can leave. She stays. I tell her she can't be friends with this guy. She slowly becomes friends with him, we fight about it. I get tired of fighting so I give an ultimatum, me or friend. She says I can't tell her who she can't be friends with so lets split. I chicken out and say just don't invite him to the wedding and im cool. Near the wedding date she invites him to the wedding , we fight. She posts about it online, people tell her she's a bitch , she agrees to stop the relationship and apologies. I'm happy . 2 weeks in she wants to hang with the guy , we fight. Then 4 weeks after she brings up open marriage.

We were going start trying in the next year. She just got done with school and i am about to finish my degree.

There is only one solution, RAPE

I'm the "guy friend" thanks cuck

She was probably not a zero partner count lady, they all lie about that shit. If they say zero, fuck knows how many guys the sucked off or fucked.
If they say 2, or something similar, feel free to add another number after that.

I need help of some Supreme gentlemen.
In a convo with a girl now.

Screenshots in thread

Make sure to rape her all 3 holes + rip her a second asshole for extra pleasure. Do it the Sup Forums way you fucking nazi scum

Quit worrying about how many dudes she's fucked, find a girl that's sewn her oats and doesnt need to have more experience and wants real love, likes you for you 100% loyal to you b/c she's had enough of cucked out men and will knock your socks off in bed.
But you will probably ruin it by being a judgmental dickhead because you want to live in 1945 again.

Don't be sad OP. In the end, you did the right thing. Turn to god, ask him for directions and speak with your pastor.

So you're saying you had serious issues leading up to the marriage, she admitted to loving someone else shortly prior, they got invited to the wedding, and you STILL entered into a binding legal contract with her about being together?

Man, no matter her misgivings, no matter if this is fake or real, you're a huge fucking idiot. Sorry for your loss.

Yeah I know I'm am idiot now - in hindsight. She said she didn't love him She was just being emotional and stupid

CAN WE STOP WITH FUCKING ADVICE.
Sup Forums is being shilled by these fucking retarded "seek advice" threads.

All she had to do was not be a bitch op.
Imagine how she'd treat your hypothetical children.
Better now than 20 years from now when you're in the mid 40's.

You learned a hard fucking lesson. You probably won't find a virgin at your age, but you can find a decent woman. Use all the things you now see as warning signs as criteria to look against. I can tell you from personal experience, coming out of a shit show of a relationship can teach you enough to actually find a good one next.

You're a better men than i am, i would have dumped her the moment she started "mental affairs".

Hey dude.

I have a similar story to this one. I was with my wife for 9 years till we got hitched and somehow the marriage ruined our relationship.

I could ramble, but this is what I think happens, cause LTRs that fail are very common nowadays: if you don't go through the natural flow of dating, marriage, kids, within a few years, I think relationships are permanently fucked up. There is all kinds of hormonal and subconscious shit happening. From an evolutionary perspective it makes sense your girl would want to keep hunting for partners if you gave her no kids. LTR (years) with no kids is really unnatural and likely caused both your lives to stagnate.

I know how hard it is. Fact is, you're better off starting fresh. The damage is done.

Grow some balls man, you know what to do.

You seem like some type of retard. You are with this women 11 years and suddenly huge warning signs start cropping up so your first move is to marry her? KYS or at the very least never have children.

So what... Date for a year and propose . then after marriage pop out a kid asap ?

>What do Sup Forums? What kind of man should I become now that I'm starting from scratch?

Do one thing to make your world/surroundings better, every day. Don't collapse your character, you are a good man.

>American women

Not even once, at least not in this current political (((climate))). Be grateful that you made it out of that shitty marriage as relatively unscathed as you did. Now it's time to dedicate yourself to a life of stoicism and intellectual and moral development. Try learning an instrument, read a book. Start finding something that you're truly passionate about and a woman whom you truly love will find you, and vice versa. Be patient and do not lose hope, user. Guard your virtue and use this time to reflect and become a better man.

Godspeed.

I'd say live with them for atleast a year first. Also, take a trip with them.

If you're still just as attracted to them after that, you might have something.

better u divorced now then later after having children and dealing with that fuckery.
also, u were with this women for the intent of having a virgin wife?
Lol, well that is the root of your problem. You sought after this women for the wrong reasons. Its obvious why you didnt have the emotional connection she wanted - you dated for the wrong reasons! Married for the wrong reasons!
The universe will send you exactly what you need, and you attract what is right for you. Setting facetious standards and having poor intent for marrying is not going to make you happy.
There are plenty of virgins, and besides, maybe you should give up this fairy-tale dream of a virgin wife; someone else might actually make you happy. Idiot.

He wanted to save what he had. He thought that was the vector. It might have been naive, but his intentions were good.

>memeflag
fuck off. you are probably american

>maybe you should give up this fairy-tale dream of a virgin wife; someone else might actually make you happy. Idiot.
>t. roastie

>t. self hating le 56% face

So don't slut out yeah ? Keep personal standards of what I want in my woman ? Does that even work ? Red pill peeps say I'm holding myself to a better standard than they hold for themselves.

Welcome to the desert of the real. There's a few of us here.
1st: Get tested for VD immediately.
2nd: Read the introductory manual (attached). Hit the gym, lawyer up, and try to take half her (your) shit. Then, start executing attached plan every weekend without fail. Execute it at the grocery store. In the checkout line at the clothing store. When you are at the bank, or just out and about.

Don't even bother to thank me. Just take this advice, and run with it. You'll be a changed man forever, and you'll also learn, in the process, what exactly happened to her.

Use the VD test in court if you get an anomalous result.

Dont let it bring you down.

Focus on self improvement and you will come around, women are like that, count yourself lucky if no frivolous charges or cash support deals went thought.

Lawyer up fast

Spot on. Modern situation is so toxic towards classical family structure sometimes i think mgtow might actually be the only lifestyle that has the potential to make you smile at least from time to time.

No, do not slut out. Trash begets trash, and you will only attract more whores if you draft up a body count. I know it seems tempting, but you're only putting yourself at risk for a slew of incurable sexually transmitted diseases through casual sex. It's a shitty meme that at best, will leave you feeling empty and self-loathing inside, and, at worst, give you herpes.

Red pill says that women are attracted to a man with a high partner count. And that ill be able to practice with sloots until I find the right one - then ill have all the practice I need to he sucessful

Alright, do whatever you want then. Just don't complain when you're back to square one shitposting on Sup Forums again.

>that women are attracted to a man with a high partner count

No, they're just attracted to men that could get any woman they want.

welcome to the new sexual market

you've been in a vacuum for the past 11 years

shit has changed

the first thing you need to know is that the traditional rules no longer apply

women today want to drift from relationship to relationship in search of a better deal while they try to be as financially independent as possible

don't even try to figure out what that "better deal" is, because motherfucking movie stars and sports players are getting dumped by today's women

the only way to get your dick consistently wet these days is through manipulation and dominance displays

i have been doing this shit for over a decade, and i will tell you that even the women with low-to-no notch counts will drop you if you rest on your laurels

you got a taste of that already

i will also tell you that the "church girls" meme is bullshit because the only attractive church girls are mormon and won't date you unless you convert

any single woman going to a regular church is going to be ugly and/or approaching the wall, and women who are approaching the wall tend to me MORE picky, not less

this leaves you in a dating pool of career women and cultural relativists, some of whom MAY lean to the right, but not really

your only real option is to play the field, hide your politics, and slowly -- SLOWLY -- screen the passable ones for receptiveness to right-wing ideas and motherhood

there is no other way to play the game unless you want to sit on Sup Forums all day and pretend that going to church is going to get you laid

the people giving that type of advice don't even approach women or have relationships with them

shit has changed

you have to change with it or join the incel crowd

good luck

Best post.

What i want is a healthy and successful relationship. I failed that mission and now I have to figure out where to go from here and where I messed up.

That's all. I don't want to slut around because I believe it lowers my personal character but NO ONE HAS THOSE STANDERS BESIDES CHRISTIANS. and I'm not a Christian.

Meh I know the feels. Been with my GF for similar time, last few months getting pretty bad. Only thing keeping both of us together is the mess of sorting all our stuff out. It will happen soon enough. Sort of want it to, sort of quite like being comfy too, since with us together our combined assets let us retire young and live off the small income of it. If we seperate, we will have to go back to being wagecucks.

I'm over the emotional side of it, for quite some time now. Can't be arsed with all the fallout. I'm rambling now. This is first I've mentioned it to anyone, online or not.

It sounds like she has it set in her mind that the only thing that will help her is a new dick to ride. Should be funny to see her after a year or so of whoring and shes no more emotionally stable than when she started but now has herpes and a kid, and the one guy ((((you)))) who was willing to help her is now way better off not being dragged down by her degeneracy.

>taking relationship advise from Sup Forums

Don't listen to any of these stupid fucks. Half the nerds on here are incel scum.

>women today want to drift from relationship to relationship in search of a better deal while they try to be as financially independent as possible
holy fuck. i know this, but reading it this way is excellent. relationships are the equivalent of jobs to them. except no two weeks notice
>stay with one for a few years
>leave for higher pay

I've only been in a relationship with a virgin once and had a very similar outcome.

>She's 18 I was 22
>Met online and had a long distance relationship
>Met in person 4 times
>I was her first
>I'm working 70+ hours a week between school and my job
>She's jealous I've had more sexual experiences than her
>2 years in she gets a job and starts falling for her supervisor coincidentally 2 weeks in
>Summer time, she thinks we should take a 2 month break and wants go on dates with this guy
>I stupidly let her and we had a "break"
>A week after the first date they form a relationship and I cut her off permanently
>He dumps her ass months later and she tries crawling but so I block her entirely

My story differs but overall similar in that we dated virgins who felt the need to have other men after us. Not to mention you and I both worked a lot.

Where I fucked up
>long distance
>too young
>she's a virgin
>didn't break it off sooner when she mentioned that supervisor

Crazy, that is similar. Did you ever find greater happiness or a superior woman ?

Yes sorry forgot to add that. Over a year later I am with a far superior woman in si many ways. She cooks me healthy foods, she's honest, loyal, and doesn't have this wild oats problem. I never trusted anyone as much as her. I never fully trusted the last bitch. I'm still weary and skeptical but overall she is superior. Just work on yourself and take your time. 28 for men is very young. I'm the same age and there's still so much life to live!

LOL bro. She was fucking that guy before talking to you about it. Trust me. Ive been that guy. You. Were. Cucked. While. Married.

All women are whores. The sooner you learn that the sooner yu can move on.

The guy she asked about opening the relationship was in another country , she wanted to start sending him pictures and eventually meet. The supervisor dood is local but I was always around. Unless she skipped work or class to bone I doubt it

Sorry for the shitty grammar phone poster here. I met her over a year after that bad relationship and been with her now for 3 years. Your ex like mine tried triangulating you with her supervisor "guy friend". I taught my current woman that men and women can't just be "friends" and she agrees. I also redpilled her too.

I snooped my ex kikebook page and she's a Bernie bitch, 40lbs heavier and all alone with dogs.

How do I find a good loyal whore like this?

She wanted a child
And you failed her

Late 20s year old broad left you?
No shit bud, should of gave her a child to fil that bottomless pit of irrational emotion and impulses.

I was going to within the year if she could stop looking outside of our relationship and forming relationships with people she eventually wants a romantic or sexual connection. She agree before we got married and alluded to that promise in her vows. 6 weeks after she was still looking out

>relationships are the equivalent of jobs to them. except no two weeks notice

the kicker is that they put in their two weeks' notice without telling you

they do all the mental breakup work while they're still in the relationship, to include lining up the next guys whom they've kept waiting in the wings

that way, when it's time for them to cut the cord and end things, they can actually maintain a facade of indifference as they dump you, then promptly slide into a fresh relationship

you can see it coming a mile away if you date a lot

she gets withdrawn

she stops talking as much

your plans together feel off

she looks extra hard for shit that you're doing wrong in order to validate her hidden decision to terminate the relationship (in OP's case, it was him taking off his ring and doing the ultimatum thing)

then, you finally get the "i'm feeling sad, can i come see you after work" text, which means that she's finally made peace with herself and plans to put a big fat "closure cherry" on top of your breakup sundae

the trick is to walk out of her life before that text gets sent

OP tried to make it work with his girl for obvious reasons -- it takes almost inhuman grace under pressure to do this in a serious long-term relationship, and especially when the pussy is good

still, absolutely nothing fucks up a woman's final act and makes her doubt her stupid choices like a man who suddenly vanishes

women have been conditioned by modern society to believe that they can have anything -- careers in rocket science, men hitting on them even when they're fat and useless, and you on a leash like a fucking pet

walking away from a woman who has doubts about your worth as a partner is the most high-value thing that you can do in a relationship

walking away sucks, but what sucks even more is getting dumped by a tricky bitch who's more concerned with getting a better deal than she is with your worth as a person

so, walk on, or get walked over

reddit spacing with true pol wisdom, a rare combination

>married her when you knew she was fucking around

Oh man you are retarded

How was she fucking around ?

>I'm about to call it quits
>she says she'll stop all of it
>get married
That was your mistake. Right there. The warning signs were all over it.

You'll feel much better if you bury her alive and walk away forever.

>god damn, 2 for 1.
ghosting cunts is one of my few true joys in this world, only maybe topped by reengaging, inspiring hope, then immediately separating entirely forever.
In most parts of the civilized world its too risky to date/marry younger girls who've been raised on sex and the city because this entire situation you describe is a damn certainty. It is funny to watch them crash and burn though, but in all seriousness we shouldn't have given them the right to vote.

She said she invited the guy ( supervisor) to the wedding on accident . she stopped I thought with the emotional affiar online . it seemed that eay at least

>hahahahahahaha
>married a cunt his own age
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do the world a favor and go kill her

Or acid attack

Srs

At least break her legs

Something

that's a fish

That’s what you get you repressed stoopid fuck..
If only you’d let her express herself..
You’d be better off alone stink fingering yourself in self flaggellation asking the lord for forgiveness

Should have gotten her preggo much earlier user. You can't have long term barren relationships enabled by birth control, female minds are not designed for them.

Minds are hard wired to becime unsatisfied with a relationship after ~18 months with no pregnancy because (prior to birth control) it meant that your partner was infertile and incable of giving you a child, so you have to leave them/cuck around and get impregnates by someone else. Men can overcome this somewhat with high-agency rationalism, but women can't and it manefests as the melancholy you describe her going through.

Relationships are naturally supposed to be
>Lovey dovey early days (18 or so months) to get you to have sex and woman pregnant
>Flips to father and mother mode to pair bond to raise children
>OR if not pregnant by 18 months flips to breakup mode of unhappiness, angst, purposelessness, so that you each leave the "infertile" partner and find someone fertile who is capable of reproducting

We are not hardwired to be able to do long term relationships without the purpose of pregnancy and children. Barren birth control relationships are hardwired to feel empty and purposeless and women will go crazy inside of them as their mind/body is programmed to tell them to find someone fertile so their eggs/uterus is not wasted.

>haha you have to find a virgin or you won't have a successful relationship

Taking advice on relationships from pol, ever.
Not suggesting you marry a whore either by the way. If she's racked up more hit points than you, that's not a good sign either. Still, assuming that a virgin is gonna be a great waifu is retarded.
I've seen in person more than once, a virginal woman that gets married, hits her mid 20's to mid 30's and starts thinking about all the strange cock she never had, and goes off to suck it.

Women are a mixed bag, and they're not as simple as pol wants you to think. You had some shit luck, and to be honest, you stayed longer than you should have. As soon as there's a hint of infidelity, you should have run/ghosted/put her in a meat grinder. Not to mention, you should have thrown a baby into her a long time ago.
Good luck user, you sound like a nice guy, I hope you find your unicorn.

There's a reason why honor killings exist.

> Live like a baptist..
In public be pure and conservative
In secret have affairs and be a complete pervert

>As soon as there's a hint of infidelity, you should have run

This is true.

> Not to mention, you should have thrown a baby into her a long time ago.

He's lucky he didn't. It'd just be another broken home.

Always marry a girl who loves you more.

fake and gay

Did she cum when you fucked her?

>He's lucky he didn't. It'd just be another broken home.
Generally I'd agree, but it seems like in his case she was left in the single mentality because they never had a baby. A womans mentality shifts when they have a child, in a large way, and they view the man at that point not just as a mate, but as a parent and partner in their childs survival.
It might be difficult to find a girl that loves you more, but you may be right.
My personal advice is "you can only love someone as much as you love yourself."

>we shouldn't have given them the right to vote.

100% correct

every man with a little bit of sexual experience under his belt knows that you can trust a dog more than you can trust a woman

a dog will defend its territory from outsiders and threats, but a woman will invite outsiders and threats into her own country and even her own home

a dog will stay with you for life if you treat it well, but a woman will only stay with you for the moment, regardless of how well you've treated her in the past

a dog craves daily exercise, but a woman craves any excuse to be sedentary

a dog learns and improves from discipline, but a woman is reluctant to show or accept any form of discipline, even in the most dire of circumstances

a dog will be by your side and support you as its primary role, but a woman will only be by your side and support you inasumch as you never show any sort of weakness, vulnerability, or character trait that she finds unappealing

with all this in mind, it necessarily follows that i would rather have dogs voting in elections instead of women

women are stupid when they are young

they are stupid when they are in their prime

they are stupid when they're about to hit the wall and realize that their jobs are a joke and they waited too long and passed up too many good men

they are stupid when they resort to burning coal and obsessing over bleeding-heart politics

they will destroy us all if we let them

This. If you are in a LTR with no kids you are destroying your partnership because every biological drive is telling her (and you) to leave because the other partner must be infertile. You can suppress that feeling to a degree through rationality (she's on BC and we are delaying kids for economic reasons etc.), she can not.

We have no hard wired capability to do LTRs without kids, it is literally a foundationless LARP relationship that is doomed to fall apart in most cases. Human minds can not comprehend birth control & barren LTRs on a deep level.

t. broken slut

>a dog will defend its territory from outsiders and threats
Some dogs. Some women.
>a woman craves excuses to be sedentary
t. fatass American woman maybe

Overall I agree with a lot of that though.
I have gotten the craziest looks from family and friends when I flatly say that I don't think women should have gotten the right to vote. It's such a blasphemous ideal to have right now, but I stand by it.
Women simply don't hold the same values that men do, they are more fluid, and they don't share in-group bias the way we do.
Female voting was the beginning of the end.

>hits her mid 20's to mid 30's and starts thinking about all the strange cock she never had
Why is a fertile woman not-pregnant or at least tied up looking after infant kids?

What your describing is the same problem: pre-menopausal women need the purpose of pregnancy and rearing small children to be able to function in relationships. You put any women on birth control, including in her 30s, and allow her to live without the purpose of pregnancy and infant-raising, and she'll be programmed to go off the reservation looking for a fertile partner to impregnate her.

>Always marry a girl who loves you more.
This is not a meme.

>Why is a fertile woman not-pregnant or at least tied up looking after infant kids?
True enough. I was speaking about non parent couples for sure, but being a mother will usually keep a womans mind at home at least to some degree.
If you've been together 11 years and you haven't shat out a crib-midget, there's something wrong anyways.

I'll take that as a no.

Cuck

>sewn her oats

Let me show you how pedophilia is superior.

>I just wanted to re-iterate something. It�s not that women love you because they need you.
Their love IS their need. They are the same thing. That is all their love is. They invented
the word �love� and replaced it over the more honest fact of their need, and surrounded it
with all this fictional bull****, a hundred years back, to better trick men like you into
committing to things without knowing what you�re getting into.
They don�t love �you� at all. They love the image of you, what you provide to them that they
want or need, what fantasy number you can help them check off of their internal list.
If you look at a women�s life�her series of lovers that she takes�the high-school
boyfriend, the college professor fling, the Harley-driving boyfriend, the rich stock broker
boyfriend, the solid child-raising husband�
All of the guys she �loves� are just a set of internal fantasy men that she has in her head
from adolescence. When she finds a convenient guy who happens to fit a fantasy, she acquires
him, experiences him, ****s him, whatever, so she can check off one row of her mental list of
fantasy conquest boyfriends. In most cases if you ask her what the guy was actually LIKE,
what he thought, what he cared about, etc, it�s unlikely she even noticed. His actual
thoughts were irrelevant. His wants and needs, his dreams, weren�t something she was even
conscious of, except to the extent that his dreams were part of her fantasy of him. He wasn�t
really a human being at all, in her view.
Many women really view men as horses, and they are the riders. High-strung, maybe beautiful
horses yes, but in the end, just animals to help them achieve their goals.