Oh FUCK! The civil war has started, pedes!

Oh FUCK! The civil war has started, pedes!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sg1hICKyYCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russians hacked the riots.

I agree with that image. Republicans are the biggest pussies imaginable. They are the very definition of all talk no action. Trump is a prime example: infinite promises, no deliveries.

everytime m8y

Sure thing, nigger

Honestly I am not sure what it will take to actually cause a white chimp out. I guess we will descend into Weimerica and see if that is enough.

The west is going to look thoroughly like a cyberpunk dystopia in 10 years

The funniest thing is that the twitter account is trying to frame it as "look how much more mature we Republicans are." Conveniently forgetting that these people were straight up threatening riots if they lost, only do do nothing. Of course.

Well you see Roy Moore lost because his fellow republicans think he is a pedophile and not because of anything the democrats have done.

Your country may have issues but I envy how much better your country is than ours now

>proud of whites being cucks
Fuck T_D.

i'm so annoyed that all three lights are lit at the same time I can't even fathom what op is trying to iterate

Who was threatening riots?
Oh right
No one

>Who was threatening riots?
>right
Correct.

>straight up threatening riots
Source?

Just so all of you know if something were to happen to Doug Jones before he gets sworn in the person who came in second (roy moore) would be the one to get sworn in.

>gop are cucks who don't resist the defeat and destruction of their ideology and country in any way that involves moving their fat asses from the recliner once every 2 years to vote

seems right to me, yeah

>you are literally threatening to murder Doug Jones
I'll be sure to let the FBI know about this.

Jesus, user...

Exactly. His own party did him in.

youtube.com/watch?v=sg1hICKyYCg

Old men don't riot

They won’t even admit they’re getting screwed by their elected officials. The silence speaks volumes about what suckers they are. Why do you think the GOP hasn’t done anything to improve their living conditions? Because they’re brainwashed and will spread their ass cheeks wide open for ‘mah party’.

Are you implying rioting for money is somehow the honorable thing to do when you lose?

Let's be honest, for white men the two mainstream parties at this stage offer only the choice of whose pocket precisely you'd rather your money end up in, and none of the choices are your own.

fighting to take from others and to protect what's yours are the two oldest known sports

They're all at work

Ahh the classic Sup Forums posters. When you can't find a way to prove the user wrong, you simply post pictures of pepe, the frog you guys murdered, and gifs meant to demean the poster.

>republicans are pussies
Yeah nah, it's just not as fun destroying infrastructure and property when you're the one who built it.

>It's just not as fun destroying infrastructure and property when you're the one who built it
Nah, I'd say there's no fun in destroying infrastructure that's already crumbling

>When you try to take some moral high ground but only prove yourself to be a bigger retard.

Please, explain how I proved myself to be the bigger retard. I'm genuinely curious of how I apparently did so

I don’t know man. Only one party has proposed two bills with blatant intentions to transfer money from the average citizens to the wealthy. In a fucking healthcare bill of all places. In a tax bill that gives tax breaks to trust fund babies and jet plane owners. It’s not even overtly written to seem beneficial to us. It’s a straight up dick slap from your Republican friends.

This. Why would I destroy the shit I bought through taxes? Niggers don't have this problem, for obvious reasons.

Reading comprehension isn't your thing.

Perhaps I misunderstood the reasoning for the picture and gif I originally responded to. Cause to me, it seemed like they were laughing at the idea of no one threatening riots.

>tax breaks for everyone don't count if the rich get some of their own money back tooooooooo!
-- Starcucks Assistant Manager

>OP posts pic of empty streets with caption of republicans threatening riots.
>Dumb user unknowingly points out the humor.
>You come to dumb user's rescue.
>The joke is lost on both of you.

I thought the joke was that you all believed that there would be riots if Doug Jones hadn't won. Both sides have crazies who threaten all kinds of things if their side wins.

If the left didn't follow through on their Nov 8. revolution, no chance in hell they riot over something as trivial as a senate seat election.