From 1 to 10 how will you rate trump presidency so far?

for now I'll give him a 4.

Where is the fucking WALL !!!

a solid 0

this

He needs to loosen that necktie a bit. Brains need oxygen too.

10/10.

FPBP

Trump is a zero, he's watching TV all day. Everything that happens is despite of him, not because of him.

All these leftists who think they will change us
We have seen this before
In a month you'll be racist
In a year you'll be natsoc

7.5. He's firing the other side up way too much. Instead of demoralizing he's just pissing them off. Other than that good job

I would've been content with a 5, but he has almost no redeeming qualities at this point.

Solid 7, it's about what I expected and light years ahead of a clintonite leftist or neocon.

7/10

Better than Trudeau but that isn't saying much

1/10

He’s a neocon kike cuck who bombed Syria, have into Zion and supported a pedo. Also he’s a fat faggot.

Nah nigga I get laid

8, i didnt vote for him but he has won me over and i wont ever vote democrat again

7/10 as a president, 9/11 as a tweeter

He could do better.

Compared to everyone else on the world stage, a perfect 10.

He's just a child-molester like his other redpill RoyBoy

Takes more than a snap, clap and bam a wall is built

Lots of area to plan for and build, if you knew at least one little thing about making something, or building something, you'd know you need planning.

If you want to know where they're at, prototypes are done and I believe bidding is open.

says a butt-pirate who is probably guilty of what he accuses others of

fpbp

Ahahahahahaha! Did anyone actually believe any of Trump's promises? He was just fishing for votes and the dumb hicks fell for it.

6/10
> -1 for tweets and simple rhetoric
> -1 for his cabinet chaos
> -2 for because of Israel

fpbp as always

3/10, because honestly I didn't expect him to last this long, and the shitposting has been beautiful.

Would have gotten a 5/10, but his rabid cocksucker supporters are starting to wear thin with their shouts of Soros/muh shillary/Muh DeepState despite him not accomplishing much of his promised results in any timely fashion.

Pedophiles would give him a 4. Show us your flag for starters.

Probably a 7 and once the wall is built 9
Apparently he is doing very well job creation wise

I'm going to be really disappointed if construction on the wall isn't started by late next year.

Considering Trump has had to battle the "deep state", the entire media complex, and snake republicans.. at least a 7

How do you rate the clintons?

Kek

fpbp, Drumpf BTFO

kys larping troll faggot

The president doesn't create jobs. Obama didn't create jobs, Bush didn't create jobs, and Trump hasn't created jobs.

What creates jobs is legislatures and economic growth. As to that, jobs are being created but wages have either slid or stagnated for close on 20+ years, since half the senate have been in their seats since then.

Not president/10

11/10

7/10

God damn that image is horrifying.

>Apparently he is doing very well job creation wise

he's an overcompensating pretentious douche

id bust him in the mouth and piss on him when he cried like the spoiled rotten bitch made nigger he is

1/10

Honestly don't really think much about him not getting anything done (he still has time). It's the fact that he behaves in the most undiplomatic way imaginable that makes him a terrible president. He's constantly throwing insults, instigating, whining about bullshit on twitter like a 13 year old tumblerina, etc. The biggest impact his presidency has had so far is completely dividing the nation, devolving people into tribalism.

Providing the lulz 8/10
Triggering libtards 9/10
Real achievments 5/10
Overall 7/10

Look just like baron

8/10
hes handled the insurrection and clusterfuck better than I expected
the SCOTUS appointee alone will keep me in positive light even if he started shooting puppies during rallies

negatives:
ICE isnt doing enough still
No confirmation on budgeting of the wall being efficient
He has picked some uber shitty cabinet members

Healthcare and Taxes are the GOP's fault. The dems and establishment repubs should be tarred and feathered

From the Democratic point of view, he's doing absolutely wonderfully. Almost no major legislative victories, staying bogged down in constant damage control, almost unprecedentedly low approval ratings for what ought to be a honeymoon phase. Alabama voting red wasn't purely a matter of Moore.

You can tell how poorly someone's doing when this is what their cultists sound like defending them.

I'm OK with 4, although that's mostly because of things that happened automatically by his being elected instead of Hillary, i.e. no TPP, no open borders, no fighting on the side of ISIS in Syria.

The wall, some renegotiated trade agreements... then I'll give him some more points.

The body of your post doesn't read at all like an 8/10, you laughable little shill.

still mad?

a full 10/10, because President Trump is the perfect president, the perfect leader, too much winning, actually enforcing the law and fixing old broken ones that led in millions of illegals and criminals

9/10 the liberal tears he produced are greater than the salt sea and he actually made some progress in the issue I voted in for.

I'll bump it to 7 if he gets tax reform before Christmas, and 8 if he gets obamacare repealed by midterms
9 if he gets north korea and iran to cut their shit out (looking good so far) and if he does all that AND the wall, 10/10.

I would give trump a 7 based purely on how the economy has been doing. Once the media really starts showing the absolute corruption that hillary was, il crank that up to a 10.

Trump's victory will be in a successful administration. If it keeps going the way things are going, Dems will be gleefully bringing up his name in every conversation for decades.

You know this to be true.

A 0. There are still black, jews and mexicans in this country.

>From the Democratic point of view, he's doing absolutely wonderfully

that's why you've got to in peaches him amirite??

#resistance #drumph is hitlar goys

The gets average in this thread is quite good.

>caring about Iran
Jew detected

If he's impeached, which is unlikely, that will be a great deal of long term damage to the GOP.

But only because normies still hate him. If it he brought that up to a dispassioned dislike only by leftists it would be a 9.5.

>only because normies still hate him
That's not an 8 then. That's just you wanting to give him a high number, but being unable to justify it.

5/10?
Bombed Syria cause of random. Submited to his jewish family and fired Banon. No real prosecution of democrats responsables of pushing people into transgenderism/messing the Middle East. No real America First either. Any kind of support to western culture or western migration into the USA yet no real ban abour 3rd world citizens.

At least we got Twitter and memes, but for now he has been a let down.

Trump delivers, yo.

You do realize Obama's legislative presidency literally ended in 2010 right, when the Tea Party helped send 63 Republicans to Congress? Obama had TWO YEARS of a majority in Congress so large he could've passed a constitutional amendment (Trump doesn't have as big of a majority). And he wasted all his political capital on some small bills and a mediocre healthcare reform that could've been MUCH better since it was passed with only Dem votes

Obama did nothing but give symbolic speeches and play personality politics. Once Trump gets the wall and tax reform done, he'll already be more accomplished than Obama

These lists are hilarious. Full of tiny background "accomplishments", repeated points with slightly different wording, things that were lies or have aged poorly from when they were written (coal), or trends that have continued from 2016 and prior (jobs, arrests, deportations) and empty words (Mattis says).

Ill give him a 6.5. He sucks at president. But his twitter replies are an unending sea of salt

10 out of 10. he delivered his main promise to isreal + made a lot of stormfags and muzzies butthurt while doing that so he gets extra points for that.

+He bombed Syria, affirmed our alliances and has tried to push key points of his legislative agenda
-He is fucking terribad at pushing his agenda, his administration is shot through with incompetence and infighting on an appalling scale

-10/10.
Would be 10/10 if it were unironically accelerationist and Amerimutts could recognise it. But alas...

This x 100. Don't trust a fucking meme flag any more than you'd trust jizz rag publications that they follow.

Going with 10 issues I care about the most -where each one carries 1 out of 10 maximum points. In my opinion Trump thus far rates as follows:

>No infringement on the 2nd amendment
+1 point.
No two ways about it.
>SCotUS appointment
+1 point.
Gorsuch might not be 14/88 Justice some of the people here wanted but he's fine as far as I'm concerned
>Economy, jobs & wages
+0.5 points.
No apparent boom on either macro or microeconomics scale. Obongo 1.2 and honestly he wasn't that bad towards the end of his 2nd term.
>Pissing off liberals
+0.25 points.
He done good pre-election. Afterwards he's way more on the defensive and I don't like it. Docked him another 0.25 after letting Moore lose AL.
>Curtailing immigration
0 points.
Entering bad part of the ratings. Did fuck-all to curb immigration. Initial I.C.E. buzz wore off and I've read he is kicking out less spics than Obongo while letting more in. Wall isn't even an option for at least another year. I know it wasn't going to happen in a week, but his main fucking promise was the WALL (tm). I don't like this.
>Crime
0 points.
Pussified muslim ban that came too late. Niggers still chimping out individually and in packs. No draining the swamp thusfar, no HRC, Slick Willy arrests, no BLM investigation, etc. Don't feel any safer when visiting cities than under Obongo.
>Healthcare
0 points.
Literally a Frankenstein of Obongo's Commiecare and some neocon bullshit. Nothing changed for the better even though his campaign promised immediate healthcare reform. With Trump, House and Senate on the same page it should have been a done deal by now an entire year later. Instead he tweets about stupid shit like NFL negros.
cont.

>Protecting what's left of the *American Family* (i.e. antifaggotry behavior)
0 points.
No reversal of the fag wedding rulings, people are still getting sued for not wanting to bake fag wedding cakes. The fact that there are still debates on trans bathrooms is a disgrace.
>Preserving our American values
0 points
See above. White % is still shrinking whereas globalist agendas are still rampant. I dislike it and it looks a whole lot like Obama or if HRC won the elections. I didn't expect a >muh 14/88 President, but Trump's silence on this issue is ominously concerning.
>Foreign policy
0 points.
If the rules allowed it I would have docked him a point for this. Literally worse than King Negro. No improvement of relationship with Russia, no better deals with Chinks (but hey Ivanka gets to open a store in Beijing so we cool), scrapping TTP we're letting entire Far East to fall under Chink control, thus giving them even more leverage on world's economy. I might forgive it if it was accompanied with pulling out of Iraq, Afghanistan, abandoning KSA, Israel and EU and turning our military into a solely defensive organization ready to protect our shores and land, without worrying about every sandnigger prince or eurocuck. Instead he picked the worst of both worlds. Not only have we increased our presence in the Middle and Far East, it seems our opponents are only getting stronger, whereas we're still compromising our national security with choosing to get involved in other people's pies and to top it off we're doing it with less support from our supposed "allies" (regardless of how bloodless it had been in the past) including those who stand to lose the most (KSA, Israel, RoK and Japs)

10/10. This man is a real American, unlike you who hide behind a fucking flag.

Overall 2.75/10.

I'm disappointed but neither entirely surprised, neither entirely disheartened. I hope 2018 midterms will stabilize both the Congress and the White House enough to have them start cracking on real issues we face in the coming future. Till then I don't expect major shifts in Trump's favor.

4/10 as well. While he has gotten a few things passed and got rid of a few things, he still has been overall impotent compared to what he promised.

PLus he sucks zionist (ock like every other Republican.

>pedophiles in charge of amber alerts
I know I shouldn't be surprised, but fuck this is getting dystopian.

Glurmpf blurmf zurmpfth

Imagine being so insecure in your opinion that you leave r.eddit to come post on Sup Forums, and get ignored anyway because you stick out like a foreigner.

Like the impeachment of Bill Clinton did to the Democrats? That level of long term damage?

Doesnt matter really. The pirate guys job isnt managing the second most powerful country in the world (!)

Honestly at this point I want a democrat to win to accelerate the eventual civil war

off

solid 0
Get ready for the democrat tsunami next year, SHRUMPLBIFT cheeto mussolini will be BTFO and i will enter your country illegaly and not go to jail/deportation
MABA

7/10. will be 8.5/10 if they successfully pass tax cuts before new year.

Could have been 9.5/10 if they had passed Obamacare repeal, but that's not the executive fault its legislative/McCain

He's been absolutely great on rolling back regulations and reversing all non legislative Obama orders

>can't refute a point
>brings up reddit
Faggot

>90210 retweets

99/100

Still needs to lock her up.

it was on r/TrumpCriticizesTrump my dude ;)

He's white so 10/10

All I know is normie comedians and talk shows are going to miss him when hes gone.

10/10

solid 8

he waved the world from hillary ans sjws non stop orgasms

Better than Hillary

So 1.1/10